Out There Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domdomain
Domdomain
129 Followers

He pulls himself up and kneels between your smooth thighs, "Freyah sweetheart, I want to see you touch yourself while I make love to you, touch your sweet clit like only you know how while I watch you baby." Even though you miss the weight of him on you, the thought of him watching as you pleasure yourself is extremely arousing; wanting to please him so badly you comply. You're delicate, feminine hands slip down your silky skin and onto your drenched mound, with one hand you open yourself so he can see how aroused your hard little clit is, and with the other you gently begin to stroke and fondle yourself. As you do this, his burning gaze watches your fingers with rapt attention, he is completely enraptured by the view before him, "Yessss baby don't stop, touch yourself like only you can." With every sparkling tingle brought on by your touch, you also feel his cock get harder and harder as he pumps into your wanting pussy.

The mass of emotions and sensations that you are experiencing draw you up from the climactic limbo you have been floating on, it grows instantly into a full-on need to explode all over Ben's hard shaft. Ben looks deeply into your soul, the love, heat and passion he has for you sends you reeling through your own barriers. The walls within you crash down in a cacophony of shattered defenses, its power decimating the last vestiges of your fear and doubt. Your whole body ignites with a burning heat, you cry out in a long, keening wail as you buck and thrust your hips up and down against him in time to his now powerful thrusts, your fingers a blur on your exploding pussy. He stiffens and cries out with you as he climaxes, pouring his boiling heat into your pulsing vagina. Shaking violently, he falls onto you, holding you fast as he cries out your name over and over, as if finding you after being lost for millennia. You both fall asleep almost instantly, tangled together in a warm loving pile his manhood still engaged in your soft, wet warmth.

* * *

Daylight filters in through the small windows of the cabin; all is calm and quite except the stirrings and chirpings of small morning birds in the bushes outside the window. You turn and see Ben sleeping soundly beside you. Your heart melts a little as you study his peaceful face, loving how it makes you feel to look at him. Gently, you nuzzle into him, resting your cheek on his large chest and letting the rhythm of his heartbeat lull you. If you had your way, you'd stay like this forever and all the worlds problems could just wait. The love you feel for Ben as you hold his blissful form swells so large, you can't wrap your head around it. Nagging slightly in the back of your mind is the fear that the earth's energy all around this place is clouding your judgment.

Ben stirs and mumbles under his breath, then opens his eyes, focusing on you he says sleepily, "It's real."

This totally catches you of guard, "What?"

"I mean,... I almost thought last night was the sweetest dream and when I opened my eyes to see your beautiful face, with your hair all messy and cute..." He stops and just smiles at you for a second, "lets just say I'm so glad you're here Freyah." He squeezes you in a long, sweet bear hug and kisses you gently, "I thought I fell in love with an angel in my dreams but here you are."

You squeeze him in return; all doubts cast aside as you smile and say, "Here I am."

After a long, loving kiss, he gets up and lights a fire, putting an ancient, blackened coffee percolator on top of the stove and a large pot of water. Ben looks over his shoulder and asks, "Cheese and bacon omelet with French-bread toast sound ok?"

You stretch making one of your endearing sighs and reply, "God yes, I'm starving." He quickly washes up using some soap and the luke-warm water on top of the wood stove, gets dressed, and then busily prepares breakfast.

While setting up a small camp stove, he says in a laughing tone, "Hey lazybones, why don't you haul your keister out of bed and take a look outside, the bathroom facilities are around back."

You yawn hugely and then reluctantly get out of bed, completely naked, you open the creaking door and are frozen in your tracks. Ben watches you intently, enjoying your reaction and the sight of you standing framed in the door, sunshine streaming in and highlighting every curve of your beautiful form. You stand on the porch, jaw hanging open in wonder. The panorama spread out before you is nothing less than awe inspiring, much like what you had seen in your dream only so much more breathtaking. A hundred yards ahead of you, the ground sloped away progressively steeper until out of sight. The entire open area was covered in a thick, purplish-blue foliage intermixed with just about every color of mountain wildflower imaginable. As far as the eye can see, a striking collage of spring colors carpets the rounded mountains in front of you. All of it flowing and shimmering in the morning sunlight, every little flower cheering the coming of the sun by showering it radiance towards the sky. You are shaken to the core by the sheer beauty of it, you almost want to sink onto the ground and kiss the Mother Earth for this amazing gift.

Ben walks up behind you and encircles you with his warm arms, he kisses your neck just below your ear and whispers, "It took me years of searching to find this place, and when I did, I knew then that I would also eventually find you, to me, this place is an extension of you and I'm so glad you finally get to see it."

A tear traces down your cheek and you quickly turn and hug him fiercely to you, burying your face in his chest, "Thank you Ben... I don't know what to say other than it's so beautiful." Ben holds you this way for a long time, your gorgeous, alabaster skin shining gold in the sunlight.

By the time you finished your morning ablutions, Ben has breakfast ready, after washing up, you eat heartily, savoring every bite of the meal he'd prepared for you. Ben sat back in his chair looking at you over the steaming cup of coffee. Once you had finished, he said in a serious tone, "I Hope you're ready for a walk Freyah, because we really need to hit the trail." Worried by his grave manner, you ask, "One thing I would like to know is, when we get to wherever we're going... what am I supposed to do?"

He leans forward and takes your hands in his, with his face close to yours he whispers, "All I know sweet one, is that it has been different every time, but this time, deep down, I can feel that we'll finish it."

You shiver slightly by the quiet finality in his voice. "Please tell me what to do." You plead.

"I'm sorry my love, I wish I could, when the time comes we'll just know, we have to trust each other and trust in ourselves."

* * *

An hour later you're walking in the sunshine, following Ben along an animal path cut through the brilliant foliage. The going is steep and getting steeper but with the energy given to you by the earth and sun you feel strong, your steps sure and quick, the radiant environment around you feeds you soul. Still, in the back of your mind you are worrying about what is to come, and also trying to sort out your feelings in regards to this loving guy you are following up the mountain. Your attraction to him is undeniable and when you think back to the things he made you feel last night, you tingle with warmth and excitement. The way he had laid your soul bare as he made love to you, pouring his love into you with a passionate truth that was inescapable. You feel small and insignificant before the massive emotions you're starting to feel for him and it scares you. You walk on trying to keep your mind on the task at hand, as Ben's long strides and steady pace eat up the miles. Just before noon, he finds a shady spot and suggests a pause, handing you a water bottle as he sits down.

The whole time the two of you rest you can sense that Ben is worried, you catch him looking at you with concern and he just smiles, trying to act normal. Finally you ask, "Ben, please... tell me what you're thinking."

He looks at you for a long moment and sighs, "Look... I'm scared, I'm scared of failing, and the consequences if we do. More than that, I'm terrified that if something goes wrong, I'll lose you, if that happens my reason for being will cease to exist... No matter what, I will not let that happen."

The power and conviction in his eyes makes you shiver inside, he could be so sweet and gentle one moment and yet so hard and lethally serious the next.

He points to the east, "Freyah, just over that ridgeline lays the center of the weak-spot, once there, we are committed and there's no turning back... Before we get there, I need you to know and understand something... I love you... I've loved you more than life itself for a thousand years and I don't see that changing any time soon." The intensity in his eyes and on his face leaves you speechless. You stare at the ground for a moment wondering what to say as he gets up and shoulders his pack, his face a mask of steely determination. "It's now or never girl... we better get on it." Ben holds his hand out and pulls you up to him; he gently lifts your chin and kisses you deeply. Looking hard into your eyes for a moment, he says, "Let's go." Still so confused by immensity of everything, you only nod and follow.

As the two of you trudge over the last ridge and walk down into a giant bowl shaped depression in the top of the mountain, you can feel the earth's energy increase exponentially with every step. The sensation is like trying to walk on water and actually doing it, you feel so strong and full of life that you could tear out a tree by the roots with your bare hands. As you scan the bowl, you realize that you're standing in the center of an ancient volcano crater, its blackened, eroded edges surrounding you on all sides.

As if worried someone or something would hear, Ben quietly says, "Ok, this is it, whatever you do, don't move from where you are standing, just let your soul guide you Angel." He kisses you deeply and holds you hard against him, in your mind you feel him again like you had on the plane, his all encompassing love and tenderness surrounding you like a womb, gently holding you within his precious heart. "I love you Angel."

He turns quickly and jogs over to a spot about forty feet away, here he stands looking at the ground, his palms pointing down and extended in front of him. His face is hard with concentration and his muscles stand out along his powerful arms and neck, he looks up at you and his eyes seem glassy and a million miles away. You're shifting from one foot to the other, the energy in you so great you can't stand still; your body is humming and vibrating, literally crackling with energy. As you watch Ben intently, you notice his large hands shaking with an unseen strain. He spreads his fingers wide and thrusts his hands down towards the ground. What you witness next takes your breath away and frightens you with its sheer magnitude. The ground beneath Ben's feet shatters downward with a deafening roar as though struck by a massive hammer blow. Large cracks buckle the stone and earth, radiating outward quickly from the impact zone. The concussion of the blow knocks the air out your lungs and the mountain rumbles and quakes beneath your shoes. A thick cloud of fine dust billows up and around where Ben was standing, obscuring your view.

As the dust clears a little, you can see him there, his face a visage of pain and ferocious determination, he is standing in something strange, something the likes of which you've never seen. He is shin deep in a dark, grayish-black substance that is rolling and boiling around his legs. Tiny tendrils of the substance, like long, spindly spider legs, insidiously climb and churn slowly up his legs, while he seems to be slowly sinking into the disgusting pool. The smell bellowing off of the mire was that of rot and death, it makes you gag from the pure evil of it and takes all your self control not to vomit. You can feel now that this is a very small portion of the evil that is churning and growing like an ocean of hate and madness beneath the surface of the entire planet. You now can feel all of Mother Earth's energy flowing up into your legs and torso. It burns with a fiery intensity so severe, you feel as though you will explode from its need to lash out at the hateful blackness.

In your mind, you can feel Ben compelling you to look into his loving eyes and as you do, all the pain, fear and confusion drift away from you. "Focus on me Angel... NOW! Let it all go... I love you Sweet One." With your eyes locked on his, you feel your soul crack violently open. With the intensity of a hundred suns, a searing beam flares out of your chest and slams into Ben. It is only then, after the trigger has been pulled that you truly understand what has been done.

You know now that you are the conduit, the collector of the earth's pure, colossal energy, funneling its force and directing it towards Ben who is the lens that focuses that energy into a fine, precise point. You realize with sickening, heart wrenching certainty that he is the lamb, the sacrifice to draw the evil into the sights of your horrendously powerful weapon. You can't stop it no matter how hard you try, the cycle must complete itself. You stand and stare in stark horror as Ben is thrashed and buffeted by the titanic force that is being directed at him, his hair and clothing smoking and smoldering under the intense, burning energy. White hot lines of plasma course across his now serine face and down his body, boiling and charring the hideous blackness that is now up to his waist.

Within your mind, you hear him softly one last time, "It's ok Angel... I... love... you Ba..."

A massive blinding flash knocks you back, its concussive force throwing you bodily to the ground, leaving you wheezing and coughing and desperately trying to catch your breath. Your body aches everywhere and it takes you an eternity to gain enough control to move. Eventually you're able to sit up and look to where Ben had been standing, all that remains is a beautiful, crystal clear pool of ice blue water, flashing and sparkling in the afternoon sun. In shock, you crawl painfully over to the pool and kneel at its edge holding yourself with your arms tightly. You sway under the monumental weight of what has just occurred. You look all over the pool and around the surrounding area but to no avail, there is no sign of Ben anywhere.

You look desperately back to the glassy, placid pool and now truly feel what you've lost, you scream into the calm water, "NOOOO!!... I never really got to tell you how I feel... Please God, no... No, let me tell him how much I love him!" Desolation crushes down upon you with the weight of a freight train, tears pour down your face as you scream again to the earth at large, "Mother... I never got to tell him, PLEASE!... MOTHER, I NEVER GOT TO TELL HIM HOW I REALLY FEEL!!" Collapsing to the ground, you sob his name over and over, much as he had done the night before with you. The pain wracking your body doesn't shine a candle on the pain crushing your soul. Even though you can sense that the earth is now safe, you have lost him and you just want to die. Your hands reach out and touch the water, it is icy cold and shockingly blue, you put your forehead to the ground and cry in huge gasping sobs, lost beyond description in overwhelming despair...

Suddenly you feel something cold and wet touch your hand, you shrink back from it thinking the evil had returned, violently pulling your hand away. Out of the crisp blue water a hand was laying on the bank, it was pale and shaking as it tries to grab the edge. In a flash you're there, pulling the arm of the man you love, dragging his large, somewhat limp, shivering form out of the cold depths and into your arms. You cradle his head and shoulders in your lap and run your hands all over his face, unable to believe that he is really here. The man you love so much is really here, tears of sorrow turn to tears of joy that splash down onto his face as you kiss him repeatedly. Ben's voice is cracked and gravely, "I knew that you could do it my love," was all he could manage to get out. His clothing, along with his hair and eyebrows were singed and more than a little blackened, yet his skin, now pale and wrinkly from the cold water seemed unaffected. His breathing was labored but starting to even out between coughs. You hold him close to you and just rock him, whispering over and over, "Thank you Great Mother... Thank you... thank you... I love you Ben, thank God I get to tell you... I love you Baby."

End.

Domdomain
Domdomain
129 Followers
12