Outback Steakhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy sighed, completely out of breath. She looked down at her boyfriend who was still kneeling between her legs.

"Kiss me," she said, "I want to taste me on your lips."

Zach complied. He slowly kissed up her thighs, up her belly, passing over her breasts, kissing up her neck, and to her lips. His tongue slipped into her mouth, and her tongue into his, and they passionately kissed. Zach reached down and delicately rubbed her vagina, which was still sensitive from her explosive climax. Every time his fingers passed over Amy's clit, she let out a faint moan. She reached down and caressed Zach's cock, which was still hard. She gently tugged on it, stroking it back and forth, and reaching down farther to massage his balls. Her pussy was still wet as she began to stroke faster, causing moans to escape Zach's mouth in-between kisses.

"I want to be inside you so badly," Zach said, caressing Amy's face and massaging her breasts, toying with her nipples, "I want you so fucking bad."

"Then take me, baby," Amy moaned, tugging on his cock, a small grin spreading across her lips, "I'm all yours." She rotated and laid down on her back, spreading her legs open for Zach to enter her. Zach climbed on top of her and aligned his cock with her opening, massaging her clit more with his finger. He kissed from Amy's lips to her neck and then to her breasts, taking one of her hard pink nipples into his mouth, his tongue darting back and forth over it. He suckled it gently as he rubbed his cock ever-so-slightly against her vagina. He moved it up and down, feeling her wetness on the head of his erection. She moaned, her anticipation burning like a roaring fire at this point. Her pussy was begging to be filled, she needed Zach inside of her.

Zach kissed her more, toying with her clit. Then, he slowly pressed his hardness into her. Slowly, his cock slid inside her. And electric shock went throughout Amy's entire body. She quivered with pleasure under Zach's weight, whimpering in ecstasy.

"Fuck me," she said.

Zach slowly slid into her. Amy's pussy tightly wrapped around Zach's cock, enveloping it in pleasure. Every movement sent wave after wave of explosive feelings throughout both their bodies. They stared into each other's eyes as Zach slowly slid in and out of her. Amy reached up and caressed Zach's face, kissing him again as she felt him slide inside of her. Her tongue slipped inside his mouth and she moaned as she was overcome with pleasure. Zach began to fuck her faster, picking up his pace a little. In and out he went, their moans growing louder. Faster and faster, he thrusted in and out of her. Their kisses were getting wilder, as if a dark need was driving them. Zach began to fuck her hard. His cock slammed in and out of her, Amy cried out loudly, screaming her lover's name.

"Fuck me, oh God Zach fuck me," she screamed in ecstasy, feeling her boyfriend's cock slam in and out of her.

Zach moaned as he stared into his girlfriend's eyes. He listened to her cries of pleasure. He could feel his orgasm building, he could feel his dick readying to explode.

Amy could tell, Zach's moans were getting louder, his movements more sporadic. "Cum for me," Amy cooed, "cum for me, baby."

Zach thrusted in and out of her hard, driving his cock deep inside of her. "Oh God baby, I'm gonna cum," he moaned, "Oh God fuck me."

Amy wrapped her legs around Zach, pulling him as deep inside of her as she could. Zach exploded, a wave of pleasure erupting out of his cock and he filled Amy with his cum. He cried out in pleasure, and hearing this, Amy's body erupted in a massive orgasm. She shook and trembled as her boyfriend's cock throbbed inside of her, filling her with his cum. The two lovers moaned in ecstasy, clutching each other tightly. Zach's cock slid in and out of Amy's pussy until finally, their orgasms subsided. They collapsed on top of each other.

"I love you," Zach said, rolling off of Amy and laying next to her.

Amy ran her hands on Zach's chest, "I love you too, sweetheart."

12