Outhouse on the Prairie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her groin contracted as Edwards tongue stroked her hard clit and a small jet of juice shot against his chin. Shocked, he continued to flutter his tongue about as another expulsion occurred followed by a quick series of 4 or 5 more squirts. Her orgasm was so intense that she came hard enough to ejaculate against Edwards face and he enjoyed it. His and her hair was matted with moisture as her orgasm subsided and Edwards broke free.

She lay on the table like a wilted flower, a small puddle of her own juice under her sweet ass cheeks on top of the table.

As reality set back in Edwards reminded her that they still had business at hand. She just lay there in the afterglow non-respondent as Edwards lifted her legs and picked up where he'd left off.

She gasped as he entered her in a quick and rough manner but the pleasure quickly replaced any pain from the stretching her pussy had just endured. He pumped her admiring her breasts as they moved about and he reached out and gave one a squeeze. She closed her eyes enjoying the new, breathtaking sensations, succumbing to the lust that lives in us all. The basic animal urges that need to be satisfied instead of being repressed.

Her sloppy hole was tight as a fist but allowed Edwards to go as fast as he wanted and that he did. The table skiddered across the floor with the momentum of each forward stroke into her and only a few more would be needed for Edwards to complete his "transaction."

"Here comes, sister! Hold on cause it's a doozy."

He pulled his fat cock out and pointed it at her dark, half-matted thatch and stroked off the first thick jet. It landed in her pussy fur creating an erotic contrast of colors as other thick ropes of semen followed. Edwards emptied his balls onto her spraying down her abdomen as well as her hairy cunt. He leaned forward using his deflating poker like a wand spreading his load through her pubes. They became thickly matted as she sat up to see the mess. She found it disgusting but erotic at the same time wondering if other women would find her to be perverse for enjoying herself the way she did.

"Well Ma'am, guess I'll be on my way," tucking away his johnnie and pulling up his britches and suspenders, "I thank ya kindly for your hospitality and sure would like to visit ya again if'n that's alright with you."

She closed her eyes and ran her hand down her belly, her fingers gliding through the thick, white sperm all the way down to her pussy. "Mmmmm, Mr. Edwards I think you can cum 'round anytime you like."

He bent over, gave each teet a quick lick, kissed her on the forehead, tipped his hat and out the door he went.

"Oh my God," she said startled, "it's almost dinner time and I haven't started a thing.

12