All Comments on 'Over the Phone Cuckold Pt. 01'

by UsedPantiesStore

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
[To Be Continued]

Don't. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I second the previous comment!

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
I'm beggin' ya...

don't continue.

But if you must, put it in the fetish section. We have enough bed wetters in this category already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Kill yourself first

Write it in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another typical LW psycho...

Crawl back into your hole you sick bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Of all the low talent, hack garbage...

There is no story in this piece of excrement.

LW is getting so full of this BS, that should be somewhere else (like fetish category).

Seriously, for writing garbage like this you should have your head examined. If you enjoy reading it; you may want to take more extreme measures...

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I have to agree with other comments...

I have to agree with other comments...This is a bad story...Maybe we are lucky and it stops here as some other bad stories in LW...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is not as bad as some are making out, It was short and to the point. Also, it is the writers' fantasy, as indeed most stories are on this site. How many of those criticizing the author have written and submitted a story ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A few things missing

I feel this story starts with a good premise. There is a helplessness displayed about him wishing to see the passion but not being able to do so. Being only able to overhear her being fucked heightens the excitement, in my world at least. However, the story plot could have used more development. In the future, I would suggest that you not be in such a rush to submit your writings. Take the time needed to fully develop the characters and plot. It will be well worth the extra time. Don't quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

this guy needs to turn in his man card, clean his mangina, and quit taking cock in the ass and mouth for a quarter.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Just another WACC story

Very good dialog presentation. Not favourable to the content though

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
I hate to agree....

...but yeah, this is a really poorly written story. That's about all I have to say.

By the way, can you really make money selling used panties?? I had no idea. At least I learned something new!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's not bad - read the dang beginning

If you're complaining about the dialog, if you READ THE BEGINNING it says it's written as what the texts read. And don't hate on the user who submitted this, they says someone submitted this to them through email so it's not their fault. I like the concept of the dialog though.

ThankYouSoMuch01ThankYouSoMuch01over 9 years ago
Your submission

I'll give you the benefit of doubt on the submission; however, I hope your next submission get better quickly.

I believe that it would be a much better read if you are going to continue with the phone sex as it were, that for the wife's part you write what exactly the wife is doing in her dialog as whom ever is listens on the other line of the phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gave it a 1

not to offset scores like some assholes do, but scored it according to entertainment value. This story had none. Not erotica in my world. Belongs in non-erotic. Another new writer not worth reading. What else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I gave you a # 1

To off set the ass whole cum drinking faggot that gave you a # 5 lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another worthless day in loving wives

Normal fare for this category anymore. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just Plain Bad !!!

Please don't submit anymore stories, we have enough poor clucks on this site now as it is. Isn't there an author out there that isn't letting his wife fuck around on him, enjoying it and or cleaning up everyone else left overs?

What has happened to all the good authors of the past? Have the clucks chased them away? We need a section "For Clucks Only" on this site.This way most of us can skid this kind of shit....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yea no more cuckoo stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

5 STARS!!! Great story!! Keep writing, don't let the negative comments stop you.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
I give this 3 stars but I'm hoping it gets better.

It's one thing to be in an open relationship or even one where there are mutually agreed upon rules; but where one deliberately cheats on and misleads their partner is ring. Marriage must be mostly honest (no guy will answer the question: "Do I look fat in this?" honestly), but an affair carried on in secret? Thistles isn't just dishonest, it defrauds the marriage and without trust, the marriage will be destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
terrible story

don't let the positive comments keep you writing and making a fool out of yourself and family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

You gave a piece of shit like this 5 stars? There is something wrong with you, but then your kind is exactly why loving wives has gone to the dogs. 1* and that's to high a score for this. Author, do yourself and us a favor, don't write anymore. Don't need more trash in this category. We're getting enough of it daily already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Do I really need to say more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very unique and entertaining . . .

Vary rare plot, characters, and story line. You are wasting you time here; go sell this stuff for what its really worth.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I have heard of phone sex

and even enjoyed it a few times

but

have never before heard of

nor do I want to experience

phone unsex.

really? phone it in? with someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, you sure set off the LW haters club!

Hope that doesn't discourage you, as your story was just fine and needs to be continued. What's funny is that almost all of these haters will be sure to read your chapter 2 so they can go off on you again....'cuz that's what they do with their misery-loving lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you.

Thank you for putting cuckold in the title. They really should have a category for it here. Ignore anyone bitching about it being a cuckhold story, as they obviously like to read things they know they won't enjoy, so they can be hateful. Keep writing and posting, take the constructive criticism and apply it, ignore the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CRAP

Loving Wives section IS becoming a cuck, fag, black loving piece of shit. Get back to BTB. The Fags and Cucks need to find another section to fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent.

what a tarty little slut. Filled with sperm from who knows where leaking out from her sodden well-fucked hole under those pajamas ...5*

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
I am not one who likes the cucky stuff

but found this well written, moved along fast, and kept me entertained. I want to see what happens to their relationship-hope it can be something more than the standard fare.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Decent start

I didn't really think this story was as bad as everyone is making it out to be. It was very short and could have been fleshed out a little more, but it didn't waste a lot of time getting to meat (hee hee). If your only complaint of this story is that it is a cuckold story then you should stop clicking the title of stories with the word CUCKOLD in it.

This silly protest of all things cuckold is really silly. And it doesn't work. You guys can one bomb these stories all you want and put nasty, hateful comments. It doesn't stop them from getting posted. If you guys really want to stop cuckold stories, STOP READING THEM.

I actually liked this story. Granted it could have been a little better, but it wasn't that bad. My only advise to the writer would be to try to build the tension a little more. It was too wham bam. There was the email and then the phone conversation. Try to get a little more info out of the person you are writing about. Had he noticed anything different in the wife leading up to the phone call? What did he envision as he was hearing his wife have sex? Having the conversation put in text like you did is a good tactic, but in order for it to work the reader has to know more about the feelings of the person hearing it. It was a decent first attempt. I may not read many of your stories because I don't really get into cuckold stories, but I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Trash, nothing but trash thrown in loving wives these days. Where are the good erotic stories? Where are the good erotic writers? Sick and tired of wading through tons of trash to read anything decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It may not stop them from getting posted.

javmor, but there is a personal satisfaction of knowing that authors like this will never get a decent score. Who wants to post stories and get one bombed every day? Must be these type of writers who are into humiliation and cuckoldry. All stories have cuckoldry, comes with the territory of cheating wives, but what I'm sick and tired of is that the husband always has a raging hard on hearing or watching his wife get fucked. If I had a dollar for every story I've read in loving wives where the main theme was "I want to watch my wife get fucked by someone with a bigger dick than mine", I'd be one rich fucker. What's disappointing with these new writers, nine out of ten write these non-erotic themes and then are surprised that they get one bombed and bombarded with negative comments. Must be the humiliation of low scores and hatred thrown at them turns them on. Is that it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@ javmor79 The 1* bombers want a hub with dealing with sexual majority men how manage cheating wives.............BTB/Revenge, Consequence, Reconciliation.

I think the sexual majority husband/man stories had gather into an hub and the sexual minority husband stories (cuckolds and others), the problem could decrease, because a lot readers could get to read enough!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
WOW!

For a first effort, you really whacked the old hornet (read Anon.) nest. I think you picked up a few first on this one--first submission--first with almost no description--first with so many negative comments compared to positive comments.

Don't let em get you down, they continue to faithfully read and bitch about what they don't like. If they were for real, they wouldn't be able to find the off button on their TV either. But of course, they're not that stupid, they read LW stories because they like LW stories. Have you seen even one outline the kind of story they'd like to read? I haven't; yet I've had several request from people who presented an outline they'd like to see in LW. Every one had a cuckold theme. I've posted two stories based on their request, even though I don't really care for the humiliation scenes inherent in today's cuckold stories. BTW in the strict sense of the word, EVERY cheating wife story includes a cuckold. REMEMBER-- EVEN THE ANONS WHO WOULDN'T KNOW A CONSTRICTIVE CRITICISM IF IT BIT THEM IN THE ASS, ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEPING LITEROTICA UP AS THE BEST SITE OF ITS KIND.

Now, if I've helped lift your moral enough to continue writing, lets get to constructive criticism. @ Was this really an over the transom story as you describe? If so how can you know there will be more unless you have it in your hands, and if you do have it, why not print it. A drawn out story has to be really good to make us want to stick with it. @ The presentation was different, but like another comment said, you need more description. I realize, if the story is truly an e mail, you don't have the background; in that case make it up. After all, you're a fiction writer.

Anyway, this is getting almost as long as your story, but one last comment before I quit: Do people really buy used panties? Just think girls, you've been sitting on another gold mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Don't listen to the negative feedback, we all have our own personal fetishes and have no right to criticise others, go to the pages you're interested in would be my advice! This hit all my buttons!!! I love my wife to bits but I'd still love something like this to happen to me!! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you can't be straight.

And you damm sure don't have a hot wife, but with a fetish like this what ever you have you will lose it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
r.i.p literotica

Fetish crap, 1 month 8 good stories worth t

Reading, loving wife is now shit, where decent writer gone like jpb kk finish dam story stang star slirpuff, half writers now can't spell, punctuation or paragraph properly, I've tried 2look cuckold but it makmakes me want puke, murder the woman and if I was one I'd slash my throat or wrists

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
use head on shoulders

not a L W tale

1 star

OOAAOOAAover 9 years ago
GREAT story!!!!!

Continue it soon, please :)

UsedPantiesStoreUsedPantiesStoreover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks guys

I appreciate the negative and the positive feedback. However, this story was not written by me; it was given to me from one of my customers with permission to upload it online.

Perhaps as some of you have said, I should have changed the story or re-wrote it, and maybe I will. Or, maybe one of YOU should re-write it! If you'd like to see a story that is MINE, you can see it at:

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-best-hangover

If you think this is a bad story, then let me know and I'll take your criticism with open arms. But having said that, no more "this is a terrible author." ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Storiy!! Can't wait to read the continuance.

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five stars.

Good one.Can't wait to read the sequel.

easysex

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One Star.

Bad One. When will loving wives get some new decent writers? Goood stories are getting hard to find in this category. What's up with all the sissy men dominating loving wives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow, this story really sucked big time

what is wrong with you people? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poorly conceived and badly written

Get an editor. Your continuity sucks. The storyline fell through the floor and in the end it was neither sexy or erotic - just plain bad.

rfhh1959rfhh1959over 6 years ago
Really hot

Built quickly but seemed real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did she bounce?

I mean when he threw her out did she bounce when she hit the curb? No way he does anything but divorce the slut. BARF!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Generalization

LW loves generalizations. I will go out on a limb and make one. I say, based on comments, that 94.6% of the LW readership doesn't like cuck stories. Based on comments, 98.7% think this is a lousy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Unfinished garbage.

She walks in and he doesn't confront her? What's his plan? Wait until tomorrow, clean out the bank accounts and cancel the credit cards? I hope she doesn't want to have sex with him. Who knows how many diseases she caught? Nasty story. And used panties? Really? Go see a head shrinker. You're one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have an Idea for Him

Get a Divorce ..

Alex BelligAlex Belligalmost 3 years ago

Wow, some of the comments are plain rude and unfair, written by idiots who don't have imagination and perhaps are the jealous type and make their marriage a disaster. I pity your wives!

This was a good story, written in a unique way and because of the rude comments, the author did not submit part 2.

If you don't like a story, just stop reading it and go to another one, you don't have to be rude and wrong!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a hot story! 5 stars to author! Then we have the self appointed Morality monitors worrying about how many diseases they shared. Morons! These are stories for entertainment just stories. You can't catch a disease from your cell phone!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No waste of time.

Read comments

Hate cuck stories

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Ya got me, Love the tale and it got my dick hard with me reading my wife into the story! This tale is 5 to my perverted little mind ......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous