All Comments on 'Owning Bella Ch. 02'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Awwwww!

Poor Bella! Once again fabulous, I love it when things don't go all Mels way! Guess they are learning together. Thanks for another great chapter. m.

EmrysTuneEmrysTuneover 11 years ago
Enthralling

Both "Owning Bella" and "Mastering Bella" have continuously evoked the strongest emotions in me, I honestly wish I had an "Ellie" myself, so much that it hurts. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou for these stories - they're a major anti-depressant

goodgirl45goodgirl45over 11 years ago

Poor Bella! I would freak out also in her place... Adding some sub-drop experiences to the scenario (she is definitely experiencing that!) and its a disaster! I am loving Master Rob taking charge of the abused subs! I wish he was real! Hopefully you will be able to update soon... Thanks!

madasa123madasa123over 11 years ago
Really loving it

I'm so glad you're continuing Bella and Mel's story! Your writing pulls me in so deeply, and I am always impatient for more. Thank you for sharing with us, and I look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'm not sure if I am enjoying this, but I find it compelling. I don't find humiliation and name calling erotic, but the rest of the action is.

I find myself wanting to scream at this 'experienced' master that he is a stupid fuckwad. Even if he is so hopped up at finally having his fantasy, it is no excuse for the way he has handled what he claims to hold precious. And none of these other experienced people who care so much about her could anticipate this? Zero to a hundred with a newbie........

I'm looking forward to how you handle the aftermath of this FUBAR situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bravo!

I love Bella. She is a strong submissive even though she is new in her training. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

I loved the scene they did in the playroom. I also feel so bad for Bella. Mel's really going to have to open up a little more. Great story! I'm really enjoying it.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
MMMmmmmmmm Master Rob!

He so deserves to own Bella more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I got a feeling ...

That something bad is going to happen to bela... I hope Mel will have a taste of almost losing his slave. I want to see the sofer side of him as he mend her after an ordeal!!!

Pls tell me something terrible is going to happen to Bella!! Looking forward to your next chapter!!!

And I really really live your writing!!!!!!!! ESP venturer series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next?

When's the next installment? I am loving this and do not want it to conclude anytime soon! Great work X

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Thank god someone gave him a good mental slap !

He had become someone I hated ...just taking her over in a week with little thought to her feelings whirling around .Still will never be able to accept the humiliation side of this ...pain with love ,maybe but the humiliation just sickens me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I think you are off to a great start here in developing out Mel reevaluating his responsibilities in this relationship. I look forward to seeing more of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Enjoying

What I like about this is that I can relate so much to Bella. Being intelligent yet so... Innocent and child like in nature. Being dramatic, it's but that I guess by time you let out, it's a mess. The yearning to be adored, favored, understood.. I like seeing Master crack in realizing his emotions and deep feelings for Ellie.. becoming more malleable 😈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES