Owning Bella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

Belinda watched him wondering how exactly she was supposed to act here, he didn't own her, they weren't in the club, she was submissive and enjoyed the role she played within the club, but she was not a slave at heart. She enjoyed the small freedoms she had on her days off, and she knew that no amount of mind numbing sex could persuade her to give that up.

Taking a deep breath she followed him to the kitchen and pulled up a stool at the bench. "Master Rob," she said quietly and waited for him to look up from his inspection of the cookies. "I have a confession to make," she swallowed noisily knowing this could cost her the job she liked, and that paid her so well. Rob leaned back on the counter crossing his arms and nodded as he took a bite of a cookie.

"I genuinely like my job at the club, great pay, good sex, bonus's and incentives, well you know..." she was stalling, and she steeled herself as she blurted quickly, "I am not a lifestyle submissive though. I don't honestly want that outside work, and now I am here," she waved her hand around and looked back at him, "I don't actually know how to act with you."

"I see," he said seriously, "Well it's a crushing blow of course that you aren't lusting after my collar and my body, but I think my ego will recover." He smirked at her, "Look," I don't care if you're a nun in your spare time. What I do care about is that we can't locate Marie and that Bella was hurt by someone we trust." He could see her relax as the relief washed over her features, he actually felt the same way but didn't let it show, he had a reputation to bolster after all. "I don't want to be accused of kidnapping you, and because you have done me the honour of being honest I will do the same. I want you to stay here until we work out what happened. You could be in danger. If you want to go home, however, I won't stop you. If you stay I can promise there will be no expectations on my part."

"So if I stay I can just be myself?" Belinda smiled.

"Why can you morph into someone else?" Rob smirked at her as she laughed. "Make a list of things you need and I will organise it, but first I need a shower." He walked off.

An hour later Rob stood alone in the locker room of the club, he collected Belinda's bag and the few items of clothing she had there. Counting three down the row, he stood before Marie's locker and checked the combination before opening it not sure what he was expecting to find.

Surprised, he took the few belongings and bundled them together with Belinda's things and left the room heading in back to his apartment upstairs.

...............................................

Finally alone, Mel sat in the comfortable armchair in the living room. Rosie and Joe were on their way back to their home, and he could finally take some time to ring Rob and Kurt and find out how things had progressed during the day.

He was surprised when ten minutes later his sleepy girl came out and sat at his feet resting her head on his thigh. Smiling and petting her hair gently he continued his conversation cryptically loving the sight of the girl he adored at his feet where she belonged.

His hand trailed over her neck and the chain that was back in place as he played with her hair. Hanging up his phone he smiled down on her showing his pleasure. "It's good to have you home, my Ellie."

Lifting her head Bella smiled up at him, "I am happy to be here to. It is much better than the long drive home without you would have been."

"You didn't do as I asked though, did you, little one?" His voice dropped as he spoke and she felt the edge of his displeasure.

Bella chewed her lip as she considered how to answer, "The doctor was going to suggest I stayed another night in hospital, I really didn't want to." Bella dropped her eyes, "So I told him how close to the hospital my own apartment was and that it was my parents who lived so far away."

"I see," Mel was surprised he hadn't realised there was more to the conversation the doctor had with Bella. He ran his hand over her cheek and leaned down to kiss her lightly, "I have to attend a meeting tonight. It is not something I could change to be here to look after you."

"Yes Master," Bella whispered, "I am fine honestly, I don't need looking after."

"Even if you did not have a concussion I would want to look after you my Ellie," he held her face in his hands making her look up into his eyes, "You are mine and I do not want any other accidents." Bella nodded slightly as his hands held her in place. "I have a nurse and a body guard coming to look after you while I am away and you will let them look after you won't you, little one?"

Again Bella tried to nod as she whispered, "Yes, Master."

Mel Picked her up then and rested her in his lap his hands travelling over her body. He growled as a finger caught in the elastic of the sensible cotton panties her mother had bought her, "Your mother makes you wear far too many clothes for my liking."

Bella squirmed lifting her ass as Mel pulled the offending panties from her body. Mel squeezed her ass hard, "So tempting, but I will wait for the doctor to declare you fit for duty." Bella looked up, and he kissed her deeply and passionately holding her close his hand still on her ass. "Go change into something more suitable for a slave of mine, your nurse will be here shortly."

Mel followed her into the bedroom, he watched as she pulled the nightgown from her perfect little body, "Mm, that's perfect," he muttered his eyes travelling over her body making her blush. He turned to her drawers looking through the lingerie and pulling out a pale blue lace chemise as there was a soft knock at the door. "That must be your nurse, you can wear this," he smiled and left the room to answer the door.

Bella came out and giggled as the sexiest nurse she had ever scene stood with Kurt, Dianne was in the stereotypical sexy nurse style uniform and even carried a medic's bag. "Hey there troublemaker," Kurt grinned, "I have to run, but I will be up to check on you later." He turned to Dianne, "Don't do anything to exciting." He kissed her then and left.

Mel raised an eyebrow, "What's in the bag?"

"Just the essentials," Dianne winked at him, "Chick flicks, popcorn and chocolate."

Mel chuckled, I need to shower and change before the meeting, "Both of you girls relax a little, I will be just next door."

They had settled down onto the lounge sipping cool lemonade and making small talk about Joe and Rosie's disappointment that they couldn't take her home. Dianne laughed as Bella imitated her father saying, "Now now, my love."

Mel returned holding the door open and stepping aside for two guests. Bella smiled as Dusty walked in and hugged her tightly, "How are you feeling?" Dusty asked as she broke the embrace.

"Honestly, I am fine. No big deal. I don't know what all the fuss is about," Bella was becoming exasperated with being treated like a puppy with a broken leg, everyone petting her and handling her with kid gloves.

"Stronger than ya look, aren't ya little filly," Jack spoke quietly as he entered. He leaned over and kissed her forehead as Dusty moved out of his way quickly. "You look just fine to me," he winked and turned back to Mel, "Let's go."

...................................................

Each of the club's stake holders had slowly drifted into the club late that afternoon. They took seats in the saloon bar, greeting each other and talking quietly. Aside of the biannual stake holders meeting, it was rare to find them all together in the same room. When Mel and Rob had begun the club they had approached each of these men, who were leaders of their own lifestyle groups that played discreetly in private homes, about the venture they were undertaking.

Each man had been offered lifetime membership and a stake holders vote in how the club and clientele would be managed to appeal to a wide variety of the BDSM community. They had come tonight without their subs, unsure of what the meeting would entail and concerned over Bella's accident yesterday that had not been explained as yet. Charles was one of the last to arrive. He hadn't liked leaving Sera who was still upset about the events of the day before. He shook hands with Mike and Mark Millar before taking a seat beside Josie and kissing her on the cheek. Jack walked in with Mel and after greeting them all they went into the office, Kurt and Rob already there.

Kurt had stepped up into Rob's position both in the company and the club when Rob had taken a leave of absence the year before. His position within the group had never been contested but with Rob's decision to return making Kurt's own place official had become an item to be discussed with the gathered Stake holders.

They gathered in a circle on the comfortable arm chairs, Stephen and Jake standing in the background. Mel look exhausted, lines of worry showing deeply around his eyes, "Leon is running late as usual," Rob spoke up. "We can catch him up on events when he gets here."

He launched into events of the last few days and the concern that someone within the club had covertly hurt another with unknown motives. "We can only speculate why this happened, which is why I believe we needed this meeting," he looked at each of the people in the room. "One might think it was a jealous girl, that would be the most obvious assumption," Rob was stating what they all thought as Leon waltzed in and flopped into a chair noisily.

"It would seem though," Rob continued, "that the girl we believe might have hurt Bella barely knew Mel." He waited for his words to sink in, "In fact it would seem she knew Bella's ex better than she knew any of us."

Josie was surprised by this information. She waited for Rob to finish his recount of the investigation he had carried out with Jake and Stephen over the last twenty-four hours. Stephen and Jake both added to the recount at appropriate places, but all signs pointed to the missing girl, Marie, and Bella's ex, Jim. As she listened, she considered carefully what she would say to the gathered group knowing she held a small grenade that could blow up in her face if she did not throw it into the mix of personalities carefully.

Josie had worked hard to prove herself in this gentleman's club. While Domme's were accepted as members, it was a rarity for them to remain long. Many of the Master's, particularly those who had Gorean tendencies, felt it was their duty to make Domme's submit to the will of men. Josie was made of sterner stuff. She was not one to be cowed or forced to do anything. She had survived those first stormy months holding her own through sheer force of will and sharpness of wits, eventually gaining the respect of most of the members in the club and earning her place among the stake holders. Her mind drifted to Monday night.

Intensely loyal to Mel and Rob, she hadn't been surprised when Mel had called her to deal with a young man thoroughly lacking in manners. It had been an easy task to find and lay the bait for the young man. Good looking and arrogant, he expected women to fawn over him and the pack of testosterone laden young men that he ran with to do his bidding.

Josie had spent a lot of money to look as good as she did at her age and she had dressed with care for this 'accidental' meeting. She dripped with money and class and oozed sexual availability. Her date, a sweet young girl, who exuded a natural submissiveness, was equally dressed to please. Together they embodied many men's fantasies as they sat at the bar enjoying a long slow kiss before ordering.

Within minutes, they had gained the attention of most of the men in the bar and allowed the arrogant young man they came for to win their attention, his ego swelling more so, if that were possible as his friends watched on with wide grins. With gentle prodding and teasing Josie tested the young man, he had little respect for women, and as the night wore on and the drinks flowed, his assumption that they would just fall into bed with him irked the Domme. Her demeanour changed subtly correcting the way he spoke to them, sending him to the bar for drinks and hinting at the delights that awaited him if he played the game their way so to speak.

They had taken Jim home and Josie had sat with him on the couch her hand lazily stroking his semi erect cock through his pants as her girl, Gian, stripped sensually for them both. The perfect body of Gian tempted both her watchers as finally naked she knelt spreading her thighs wide.

Josie stood taking him by the hand and standing him before Gian while moving behind the kneeling girl. Leaning forward to kiss Jim, Josie's hips pressed the girls head forward, Josie ran her nails down his chest and began to undo the buttons of his shirt as Gian unbuckled his pants pulling them and his boxers to his feet.

Gian's Mistress's hips behind her head urged her forward and parting her lips she took the rapidly hardening cock in her mouth. Jim groaned into the kiss, and Josie took his hands and placed them on her breasts allowing him to knead the soft globes as she continued to kiss him her nails raking over his chest.

Jim couldn't believe his luck these two hot women were making his brain explode with pleasure. His hips started moving into the soft warm mouth forcing the girl to gag, but she just swallowed and took him balls deep into her throat.

Josie broke the kiss staring into his eyes, her hands rolled down to his hips her nails digging in slightly giving him a thrill that ran up his spine as she purred, "stand very still." Dropping his gaze from her piercing gaze he saw she was moving her hips controlling the girls head as Gian sucked him. After a few moments Josie ran a fingernail over his neck and under his chin tilting his head back up. "Slow down cowboy," Josie murmured throatily pushing him backwards so that he took a step his cock falling from Gian's suctioning mouth with a pop.

Walking him back to the couch she pushed him hard making him sit, and stood before him as Gian began to undress her, kissing and stroking over each body part as it was revealed. Jim stroked his cock as he watched the two women with wide eyes.

Once naked, Josie sat on Jims lap her thighs straddling his. Her back was against his chest twisted slightly to the side so he could kiss her neck. Raising a hand she guided his head over her neck as Gian knelt between their legs. The girl's hands moved up to them, one hand stroking his cock the other playing between Josie's puffy moist lips her mouth alternating between the two.

Josie repositioned slightly rising up while Gian guided Jim's cock into her. She rose and fell slowly allowing Gian to get used to the pace. Gian sucked on Jim hairy, tight ball sac as her fingers deftly teased at her Mistresses clit. Jim was barely holding it all together as the women gave him the wildest ride of his young life. He was breathing heavily as Josie worked her inner muscles around him grinding down into his pelvis with every stroke. She quickened her pace letting out a long low moan.

Jim came too soon for Josie who groaned in dismay before standing up and pulling Gian's head back by the hair, straddling her face, and making her suck Jim's cum from her cunt as the girl's nose pressed against Josie's clit. She rode Gian's face cumming hard, crying out into the room as her legs shook. Dragging the girl with her, she collapsed back onto the couch beside the boggle eyed Jim, who still sported a hard on.

Pulling the girl up to her chest to lap at her breasts, Josie turned her head to Jim, "You can fuck her now, she loves this position." Jim almost jumped from the couch positioning himself behind the girl; he entered her without any preamble, thrusting deeply, making Gian grunt in surprise. Jim didn't last must longer this time than he did with Josie, as the girl he fucked hard kissed the woman holding her. Each of the women caressed the other's breasts before his eyes as they kissed. Gian's body shook with her climax as Jim pumped his cum into her. The three lovers collapsed onto the floor in a tangled heap. Josie smiled, as the memory filled her mind, she had enjoyed the game of the hunter as much as she had enjoyed the spoils of war.

"Josie," Rob repeated her name disturbing her reverie, "What is your take on Jim?"

"The boy is no real threat to anyone, but himself," Josie shrugged, "He is as they say, 'young, dumb and full of cum'. His family connections, on the other hand, had been a surprise and required closer examination, which I have done." She looked at the assembled group, "It seems his god-father was strangely upset about the break up. Jim said he was actually angry with him for losing Bella to her new boss." She paused to look at Mel, "Jim didn't believe Bella had left him for anyone let alone an old man, and that she would come crawling back to him in a week or two and told his Godfather as much." Again she paused, "The concerning part was that the godfather had told Jim that he was planning to offer Bella a position in his new business venture and the offer was there as soon as he rectified the situation and got her back as well as good options for Jim, as a reward."

Mike rolled his eyes. He had little time for Domme's believing them to be unreliable, confused women who should know their place instead of pretending they were equal to men. "Well he did leave Jim for someone else obviously, so this matters because?" He drawled.

Josie did not miss a beat or react. She knew Mike's lifestyle would mean he would never accept her as the Domme she was. Ignoring the tone of his question she looked at them all before answering, "His godfather, it seems had plans for little Bella. Aren't you at all curious who he is?" She gave Mike a knowing look and her lip curled as she said, "Would you think it mattered if you knew the man who had plans for Bella was Lewis Arfor?"

Grenade thrown, Josie sat back again keeping her penetrating gaze on Mike as the small group erupted into noisy chatter. As they digested and discussed this information there was a soft knock at the door, Stephen answered it speaking in hushed tones and taking a note from the girl. Closing the door he took the piece of paper over to Rob and passed it to him as the astonished murmuring of the name of a well known antagonist and rival rippled around the room.

The note had four words, "Red. Red. Red. Belinda."

...............................................

In the small hours of the following morning, Rob stood in the morgue with Belinda looking down on the body of Marie, she had apparently jumped from the Gateway bridge late last night and been pulled from the water by the Water Guard who stood post at each of the main bridges that crossed the mighty river of their city. The right ankle had been cut and the broken bone distorted the skin, but Rob discreetly used his phone to take a picture of what was left of the brand. He put his arm around the sobbing Belinda's shoulder and led her from the room.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers