All Comments on 'Page's Training Ch. 08'

by Pearls_Inside

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Write more please!

I find Page's assignments creative and erotic. Please write more!

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Slut training methods basic but satisfying! Toilet chat with muli-pierced women relieved Page's boredom, nonetheless, jealous of orgasmic reactions from clitoral decorations. Voted 5!

Beautifully written, with Page's crystal dildo wearer obligingly descriptive of a sensation ladies experience, fulfilling a 'BDSM' lifestyle expectation. Looking forward to Page's penultimate satisfaction, granting an orgasmic three-way on her 'Master's voyeuristic orders, with above average reader interest?

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaabout 13 years ago
More milestones crossed!

A well-timed roundelay of playful exhibitionism mingled with hard, dirty sex. Page's introduction to bisexual play works well in the friendly, chatty atmosphere shared between the subs, without disordering the tension between Page and Nick.

Though she's so much more experienced than at the start, Page manages still to keep a kind of pert sweetness about her. She has such a nonchalance in a way, thinking things like: "He came in my throat and I swallowed it like milk." It's playful, humorous and sweet, and at the same time underlines the fantasy escapism of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The series is well written which deserve appreciation.Looking forward for more.

wonderful !

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
finally forced to do girl on girl,

I was wondering when she would get to eat cunt. It should have happened long ago when the old lady was watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous