Page's Training Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began whimpering, silently begging someone to stay just a little longer or to at least fondle my clit and relieve my intense desire. Of course no one did.

The cum began to drip out of me and form a puddle under me and I could smell it. Damn it if I wouldn't have licked it up for one orgasm. The air in the room cooled the fluids coating my pussy and I could feel the wetness constantly. My hunger only grew.

One man came into the room and scooped up some of the puddle and smeared it in wide circles onto my ass cheeks, slapping them until it stung before he jammed his cock into me with a brutal thrust and cumming with a roar.

After hours of this torment, Bobby untied me and led me into the bathroom to shower.

"Epic night! Nick throws an insane party."

"Yeah." I was bordering on pissed off. Nick had never come into the room, hadn't said one word to me all night.

"You sound pissed."

"Yeah." I was washing my hair and letting the hot water run over my body.

"Why? That had to be a turn on."

"It was, Bobby. This whole fucking week has been an intense turn on and I haven't came once."

"Oh. I can't imagine what that's like. Frustrated?"

I sighed deeply, "Yes." I was nearing my breaking point. Part of me wanted to throw myself at Nick's feet and beg him for release. Part of me wanted to punch him in the face for doing this to me. I wanted to scream out the window at the neighbors I'd caught a glimpse of during my ordeal, watching.

I was humiliated, frustrated and angry. All I wanted was Nick and he was denying me that in addition to any pleasure whatsoever. I had strangers eyeballing me day and night through every ordeal and I desperately missed my privacy. I missed the freedom of feeling like it was all okay, surrounded by people in the lifestyle who understood.

Instead, I was watched by gawking strangers who either looked at me like I was a ridiculous whore or rubbed their hard on through their pants in utter amazement. I was on display like a circus animal.

"I'm sure Nick has his reasons." Bobby didn't say anything else to me before he tucked me into bed naked and tied my wrists and ankles so that I couldn't cheat and touch myself.

In the morning, I was surprised when Bobby left me naked, impaled on a dildo at the breakfast table and Nick walked through the door as Bobby walked out.

"Good morning, my pet."

"Good morning, Sir." I tried to maintain my polite demeanor despite the fact that I wished I could spit in his face. Oh but I didn't really want to do that. I would have much rather CUM on his face.

"I'm sure you must be questioning my motives this past week."

"No, Sir."

Nick smiled, "I appreciate your obedience, but I know you're frustrated beyond your breaking point. I'm incredibly impressed by your restraint, however. You're doing so much better than I thought you would be."

"Thank You, Sir." I picked at my breakfast and stared out the window.

"I'm allowing you to make yourself cum as often as you like today. Call it a reward for good behavior." He smiled and took a bite of eggs.

"Thank You, Sir." I looked him in the eye, questioning his sincerity for a moment.

"By any means you desire, my pet. Have a fun day." He smiled, kissed my forehead and left.

Before I could ponder this new development, the door opened and a new stranger entered. I had forgotten about these annoying spies. Bobby returned with the woman who looked like she had never had sex a day in her life with a buttoned sweater set and a Jane Austen novel.

Bobby took the liberty of turning on a movie and the woman actually gasped when a full shot of a wet pussy appeared on the large screen. She tried to compose her self and read her book on the end of the couch, but she kept sneaking ashamed peeks at the screen and blushing.

I got up from the table and sat on the other end of the couch to watch the movie. A woman was having her way with the most beautiful dick I'd ever seen. I wished I was her.

Bobby cleaned up the kitchen as I shared the couch with the uncomfortable woman who was leaning away from my nudity.

So this was the dilemma. I could come all I wanted, but I was being forced to do it in front of shocked and disgusted strangers. Fabulous.

My body was begging me, and I was desperate to cum but my shame kept me from laying a hand on my own body.

Bobby lay on the floor with a magazine and altered between the movie and his reading. I kept adjusting my position, trying to put pressure on my clit inconspicuously. It didn't work. Nick had said by any means I chose ....

Half way through the movie I couldn't stand it any longer. Fuck that prude. She was being paid (I assumed) to be here, what was she going to say? Nothing. I leaned back, spread my legs and began lightly fingering my clit, thoroughly enjoying the sensation after so long. I moaned and imagined it was me who was devouring that beautiful cock on screen.

Bobby put down the magazine and started watching me. The woman didn't even try to pretend she was reading. She was now staring at me in shock. I refused to give a shit; I was going to cum so many times during the day that it would make her ill.

My fingers gradually began moving in lightning fast circles as my breathing became panting and I was pinching my nipples with one hand while the other worked to give me the pleasure I'd been denied for so long.

When I finally felt the orgasm building, my body relaxed and I thrust my hips into my own fingers. I reached inside of myself to press on my G-spot as I came all over my own hand. It was the most amazing feeling I had ever had. After being denied so long, that first release was intense and never-ending.

The woman had her hand over her mouth watching me and in that instant I just despised her. I looked straight at her and licked my own cum off of my fingers slowly, just for shock factor.

She looked at her watch, gathered her things and ran out the door just as another woman entered and took her place on the couch.

Every hour the women switched shifts, a new one coming in and regarding me as some crazy sex-starved whore who couldn't get enough. My reaction was always the same: fuck them. I was getting off and their judgment wasn't going to stop me.

I began ignoring the shift change and just enjoying myself. I alternated between dildos, vibrators, the saddle and twice I even descended on Bobby and let him have his way with me while the straight-laced prudes watched in horror.

By dinner (I'd skipped lunch because I just didn't want to waste the time) I was exhausted and Bobby announced he was making steak. I cheered at the mention of it and showered quickly before lowering my sore pussy onto the dildo and devouring the meal.

"Busy day." Bobby smiled in my direction and gave a sideways glance at the woman who was now sitting on the couch knitting, trying to ignore the situation. Fucking KNITTING. I couldn't believe it.

"Best day ever." I giggled as I savored a piece of red meat. I beamed with pride. I had overcome another hurdle. I had embraced this new self and flaunted it in the faces of strangers. Women, nonetheless, who were completely revolted by everything they saw. I just didn't care anymore. The release was worth it.

I slept like a baby that night, unrestrained and purring like a kitten. When I awoke, I couldn't get to the office fast enough. I was on pins and needles waiting to hear what Nick would say, where things were going next. I had to see his face; I was desperate to hear what he would say to me.

As I walked down the block to meet the car, I noticed a new air about myself. I walked with my shoulders square, the latex panties slippery with my juices and a dildo sliding in and out of my pussy on the sidewalk, my head held high in the air.

My tits bounced proudly, my nipples pushing through my shirt. I smiled at everyone who met my eyes. I understood now what I was, WHO I was. And I wouldn't have traded places with any one of them. But ... I suspected they might want a taste of the life I was living. Everyone does at least once in their lives.

12