All Comments on 'Pain Loving Cum Slut'

by theprince

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
smsopkosmsopkoabout 20 years ago
that was great

that was great, i am wet just thinking about what she went thru. it is amazing what the body will take and how she was such a pig in wanting it all. keep writing. the nastier the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
be mine

if this wonderful woman would only be mine, i would protect her and watch over her as she was fucked and pissed on and used by dozens of men everytime she needed it. when totally used and fucked out, i would lick the cum off her body, suck the cum and piss out of her mouth, clean everything out of her ass with my tongue and let her sit on my face and poiss out all the cumfrom her cunt down my throat. i would love her and love to help her have everythingh she had to have erverytime she needed it.

super_sonikkusuper_sonikkualmost 20 years ago
Fucking awesome!

This is one of the most debased, filthy, disturbing, disgusting, humiliating stories I have ever read. Keep up the fucking great work, you don't know how many times I jerked off reading this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!

Loved it! Though I wasn't into the nasty stuff. Her slutty comments were surprisingly a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow

this is the best fucking story i've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
it blew my mind

this was the most exciting story i have read to date ...... i loved every word and fingerd myself til i came twice as i read though the entier story it is a work of art!!! dont stop writing id love to read more such stories. im wet and throbbing again just thinking about her sweet tortue. thank u.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Amazing

That was unbelievable. Wonderful way to tell a story, in a first person narrative, it worked well. I laughed, I cried, I came the biggest load of my life, and I got nauseas all at the same time. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awsome story

Wow... That slut sure got what she wanted....

Hope you are going to continue the abuse of this cunt...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hot and Gross

This is every fucking vile, disgusting thought or fantasy I've ever had written into one disturbingly hot story. Without her commentary every step of the way, I'd be tempted to label this one of those "let's destory the uppity female" stories, but -- yeah. You managed to make it hot. It definitely requires a suspension of disbelief, however--it's a touch too rich for my tastes--but still, I came twice.

BDSMBabyBDSMBabyabout 19 years ago
wow

please please please dont listen to any bad comments You get. Your a fucking genius, and i get so wet reading Your stories. as a submissive i have gone through plenty of degrading experiences that would make most people blush. thanks to You i now have a fantasy that does not pale to vanilla in light of my experiences with bsdm

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Your stories are the kind that I read every time I need to finger fuck myself to a juicy steaming orgasm. I've never had a man who would degrade me to the extent of your stories, but there is always that hope. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful!

I so wish i was the girl in this story. Her pain, humiliation, degradation, and joy are exactly where i need to be. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dirty goodness

This story made me so fucking wet. I had to stop reading several times to finger fuck myself. I'm dirty, submissive cumslut, but I can only imagine being used, made a nasty mess like this slut. Just thinking about it is making so wet again. Thanks for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Jesus fucking christ...

This was great...

I love - absolutely love - to control people, but i've only ever imagined something as twisted and disgusting as this. If this slut was mine, i'd give her what she wanted and then some!

On a similar note, if anyone would like to be made into such a slut, I can be contacted at soul_in_hellfire@yahoo.com >;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Holy fuck

This was the most disgusting, degrading, filthy thing I've ever read. I'm sure most of it would have horrendous concequences in real life, and I know I would never be able to do it - but fuck, I have never cum so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
FUCK

fucking hell that was amazing, my pussy is soo ready to be fucked hard, i was eating my own cum the whole time i was reading that, fucking hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fucking cool

Wha t a story I would love to have seen it The slut got what she wanted and needed. Can not wait for her to get better and want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
did this really happen

What is wrong with you but I feel sorry for you to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i'm a cum slut myself

I have cock but I'm also nothing but a cum slut that fucks every cock I can find.My lover rents me out for group sex and I love it. Wish I was the slut in your story. I often take 25 to 40 guys and many of those getting seconds. I've been fucked for days without a rest and love every load of cum and piss I can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I fucking love this story, it's like the most perfect story every. You're such a talented writer, it made me so wet and horny and I wish I was in her place. This was so perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was just sick and not in a good way. Eww. Shame on you for even thinking about that shit

TheMOsterTheMOsteralmost 10 years ago
Great Stuff

In addition to having above-average grammar for this site, you turned me on and gave me some ideas.

Thanks!

KumSlutKimKumSlutKimover 9 years ago
Fuckkk that was hot!

This story was degrading, gross, and cruel. And I'll admit it: I fingered myself the whole time and came really hard. Is it a little bad I kinda wish I were in her shoes? I just love how you described her! She took it like a champ and actually ENJOYED it!

dangerdick2007dangerdick2007almost 9 years ago
Depraved

This is one of the sickest stories I have ever read, and I loved every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I didn't know any better I'd swear you was dating my ex. What piss hole she was and no doubt still is. You deserve each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous