All Comments on 'Pam and Bob'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!!

I wish I was eating her creampie too! Great story. Keep up the good work!

Don1028Don1028almost 17 years ago
Certainly no surprise in the comments below

On a personal basis I totally enjoy my wife telling me of her various encounters who are to me faceless.=======

However it took me several years for me to ask her to tell me details of her 1 extra marital affair. Now however if in the middle of our own encounter she giggles and then I say 10 seconds. We both start pumping harder and come quickly.====The 10 seconds refers to me saying to her once, in a complementary way--"I'll bet that he didn't last 10 second the first time you sucked him." She giggled for a minute and then said. "You're right. It may not have been even that long."--------

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good !

I liked it, and would have rated it a 5 if it turned out she had not been using birth control with her extramarital lover.

superman2174superman2174almost 17 years ago
Great Story!

Extremely well written and BELIEVABLE!

lovetolick7lovetolick7almost 17 years ago
Nice!

Liked your story, I encourage my wife to fuck a few other guys too. It can be a very erotic thing.

GeorgeAnneGeorgeAnnealmost 17 years ago
The better of the 2

I enjoyed this story more than your other one. I'm not into the creampie thing, but I like the idea of the guy and his wife playing around in this way. I hope you write more, and make them longer.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Well done! Your vivid details of the events seem to prove that you experienced them yourself. I have had similar experiences, there is nothing like it. Ignore the idiots that read something they claim to have no interest in. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Outstanding!!

Very well done!! Please write more with similar themes.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Great. and very natural

So did Pam end up with a growing belly? Maybe the first time around with Bob got her knocked up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My married girl friend

Your story is excellent and reminds me of when I had the SAME experience except in reverse...my girlfriend, Elaine, and I were a perfect match, we loved to fuck in any way possible. She finally asked if I'd let her husband, BOB watch us and I was flabbergasted. I thought about it and actually got turned on by the thought of having him there to watch me use his cute wife like the whore she wanted to be. She was an insatiable slut especially showing off for hubby.

After I had fucked the hell out of her THREE times, I told Bob that I wanted to see him eat her cunt. She was stunned. Her eyes glazed over at the thought of his mouth suctioned on to her swollen, oozing vulva.

He did it! He came over and she spread her legs to accomodate his head. She rolled him over and straddled his face making sure her cunt was pressed to his open mouth. She humped his mouth and he suckled, licked, ate and swallowed the remnants of my semen that I had been pumping into his sexy wife all night long.

The experience was fantastic...from many different angles...and we repeated the experience many times.

1jbm1jbmalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic story

Hot and very sexy!

I want my wife to bring me a creamy pie and let me lick and suck until she cums again.

This is erotic

Thanks for a good read

Jor

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!!

Excellent story. Well written and hot as hell. Brought back memories of years past when my wife and I had very similar experiences.

Herm1Herm1over 7 years ago
Exciting!

Nasty! Just the way this reader likes it.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 5 years ago
Loved it

Loved the way the story developed and the interaction between all three. The wife attempted to be pure, but soon succumbed to her admirer's advances. The best part was that her husband readily approved and encouraged her. I love how she grabbed his head and forced him to eat her out to orgasm. I have been at this place literally thousands of times. Women love it when their man places their pleasure first and proceeds to eat that cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Anytime you have a selfish wife like the one in the story that won't let her husband get some of his that she needs to be kicked to the curb like all selfish cunts should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...