All Comments on 'Pam is Taken'

by jeninflorida

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Sam3323Sam3323over 19 years ago
Very well done

Enjoyed it very much and I'M looking forward to a continuation of this story.

I have written many about cheating wives myself so I relate to your story.

Keep up the good work.

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice

A really nice start. I hope she gets younger (by going to the gym) and sluttier as the story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great start to a Great Seduction!!!!

I love stories with cheting wives.... I wish my wife were adventurous and could come home and tell me tails of seduction....

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
cheating wife story

good story but where is the part about the wimp hubby....most stories go down that path, or a novel ideal give hubby some balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Taken More

Excellent story. Future installments should involve the husband. Gary should proceed to make the wife his slave, supported by her cuckold husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hi Jen,

Nice story! I enjoy your writing style. Kisses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bitch!!!

Hope she gets an STD

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
I am very confused.

She's been married to Steve for 20 years, but this is the first man to come in her in 20 years? Who cares what hubby wore to work?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another one of the men who pretends to write as a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was only after she was served with the petition for divorce that the MC finally began to realize her husband, Steve, was serious about drawing a line between fantasy and reality. If only she had stopped to realize he might not truly want to be married to another man's slut. Oh well, a slut and a manwhore are destined to be who they are, I suppose. Maybe things will work out well for her Gary...about the same time as flying pigs take to the skies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous