Pam's Here All Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A shower!" Pam said in finishing her mother's thought.

Since this was a primitive campground with no electricity, running water or real bathroom facilities, those who camped for more than a day or two frequently went into the little village a few miles away where there was a laundromat that had a shower room available.

The ride was over a very bumpy road that was only used seasonally so it made the 5 miles seem much longer but they got there eventually and after Mrs. Prescott put money in the slot the mother and daughter went into the women's section to enjoy some warm water.

As they lathered up and chatted idly, the mother glanced over at her daughter who looked very little like her, especially in the bust she noted as she watched Pam lather up her underarms prior to raking the Bic razor over the stubble which coated her armpits after only a couple of days.

"You can blame your father for that," Mrs. Prescott said with a chuckle as Pam rolled her eyes while mowing the expanse. "At least you inherited my intelligence. Did you meet any boys down at the beach today?"

"Boys? No," Pam said. "It's real quiet up here this year. Besides, this isn't the kind of place kids my age want to go."

"I know. No discos or jukeboxes..."

"Not just that but young people like to jet ski and water ski," Pam said of the pond where motorized vehicles were prohibited.

"Someday when you come here with your own kids you'll appreciate the quiet," Mrs. Prescott said as she looked over at her baby who had blossomed almost overnight into a woman, trying not to think of her little angel pleasuring that young man with her mouth that day like she had.

"If I have kids they'll want to go to Disney World, like me," Pam said as she rinsed off.

The Prescott women stopped at the store before heading back to the campground, where Mr. Prescott was busy getting a fire going to cook dinner on.

"We have a new neighbor," Pam's Dad said as he gestured across the road to campsite number 76 which was across the dirt road and up the hill about 30 feet.

"Strange that somebody would take that site when there are still some nicer ones available, even lakeside ones like this," Mrs. Prescott remarked.

"That's what I was thinking but I guess you do get a view of the pond from up there," Mr. Prescott said.

"Hope it's not a family with a bunch of little brats," Pam said.

"Now Pam, you were a little brat once," Mom noted.

"No, it's just one person. A guy about my age," Don Prescott informed them. "He stopped over to introduce himself as well as to bum a few matches from me. There he is by the fire-pit."

"Oh yes. Hmm... he looks like somebody familiar but I can't place him," Pam's Mom mused before it hit her, leaving her trying to figure out a way to change the subject when she recognized the blast from the past and felt a shiver run through her body.

"Tom Selleck," Pam mumbled as he looked over through the sparse foliage at the man getting his fire going.

"Who? Oh dear me no Pam. I was thinking of that man that used to pick up the trash back home," her father said.

"I think he said his name was Lance," Pam's father said, and as he tried to help his flustered wife remember the name of that garbage man from the past, Pam looked over at Lance and took a deep breath.

"What?" Pam said when she realized that her father was talking to her.

"I was asking if you remembered that guy's name that drove the garbage truck," he repeated. "He drove that red truck with the funny sounding horn that he used to beep when you kids would wave to him."

"No - I don't even know if I ever knew his name," Pam said before going down to the pond to get away to think before dinner.

***

Dinner came and went, and then night set in, with the crackling fire providing the night as well as some unneeded heat.

"Going to be another hot one tomorrow too I guess," Pam's mother said. "You're going to be glad you're in that tent tonight because it has to be cooler than the pop-up."

"I dunno," Pam said, and she shook her head in the darkness when she heard her mother suggest that maybe they could all sleep in the tent. "It would be kind of crowded."

"You three kids used to have no problem. The box said that says it slept four," Mrs. Prescott opined.

"Forget it. You aren't getting me to sleep on the ground any more," Pam's Dad announced in nipping that idea in the bud, and at that point he announced that it was time for bed.

Pam watched her mother dutifully follow after making sure that the fire was neatly contained so it could burn itself out.

"I'm going too in a few minutes. Night," Pam said as she got up and stretched while looking over at campsite 76, like she had most of the night.

There was a fire raging over there, and Pam figured that Lance was sitting in front of it, maybe laughing about how he had gotten her to jerk him off in the pond.

"I didn't jerk him off," Pam mumbled to herself as she walked past the fire and over to her tent. "Not really. Just held it."

Pam had set the tent up just like she and her siblings always did, as far away from the parent's pop-up as possible. The opening of the tent was facing the pond which was about twenty five feet down the slight slope, giving a nice view when the sun rose.

Standing behind the tent she stripped off most of her clothes, shedding the t-shirt and bra along with her shorts but leaving on her panties before reaching inside the tent for something to wear to top.

Pam had grabbed an old tank-top of her brother's that she had always liked, a tie-dyed relic of his hippie days of almost a decade ago, but before she put it on Pam looked over at the other fire across the way.

Her hands had gone to her breasts, first to just give them a gentle massage to celebrate them being free of the confining harness all night but then her touch changed in the comforting darkness that surrounded her.

Lance had done this before in the pond, Pam recalled as her palms cradled her full globes and feeling her nipples respond from the touch, but it felt different. His hands weren't gentle and caressing, they were rough and demanding as he had kneaded her breasts through the suit.

You liked it. Don't kid yourself she thought while scolding herself mentally. You can play offended to him but don't start kidding yourself. He was crude and vulgar and an animal but it made you wetter than the pond did, Pamela Prescott.

He was even right about the cup size, Pam chuckled. The 38D harness was getting too tight so she reminded herself to get a 38DD next time she was at Penney's. Maybe a 40DD, but next time she vowed that she would just buy it, because that woman that fitted her last time at Mom's insistence was really creepy.

"Going to come over, Lance" Pam whispered to no one. "Bet you'd like to play with these again wouldn't you?" Bet you want to show me your big dick don't you, you perverted old man?"

Pam's hand went down to the front of her panties, and the wetness that had poured out through the cotton jarred her back to reality. She pulled the baggy tank-top on and after another look over across the road went into her tent and turned the lamp on to the lowest setting.

"What if he had glasses that let him see me in the dark?" Pam giggled, thinking that he would have seen a show out there, and for the first time Pam wished that somebody was there with her, like her sister or even that Amy girl. Someone to talk with and laugh with while discussing that old pervert Lance.

He's not that old, and besides the guy isn't coming over here, Pam concluded soon after. He would be crazy to risk getting caught, and as the fire outside dimmed and the nocturnal sounds of the forest became louder than the crackling of the embers Pam relaxed and waited for sleep to come.

Pam bolted upright, staring out at the darkness through the open flap of her tent as she listened for what had startled her from very light sleep that must have just come over her.

"It's a loon, you nut," Pam said as the peculiar sound repeated itself from out in the pond, and she got up from her sleeping bag to zip up the tent flap she had forgotten to close before getting back in.

***

Crack!

Pam bolted upright again, not even getting asleep this time as she had been having some naughty thoughts going through her head that kept her awake. That was not a loon. Maybe a raccoon or a bear Pam wondered as she heard a slight scuffing of dirt coming from the direction of the path to the pond. There were bears around here.

Bears are clever but if they were going to go into her tent they would just tear through the vinyl instead of sliding the zipper down, and by the time the flap was opened up Pam was on her knees at the back of the tent turning on the light.

"Hi Pam," Lance whispered as he leered into the tent at her.

"I can't believe this. My Dad will kill you!" Pam hissed.

"No, he's a nice guy," Lance said. "We met earlier. Did he tell you?"

"Yes. keep your voice down."

"Invite me in and that will be easy."

"Alright," Pam shrugged. "Stay by the door though."

"Oh Pam, I love that shirt. Jimi Hendrix. You a fan?"

"It was my brother's."

"Bet you look way better in it than he did. Good grief, you should never wear a bra Pam. Your tits are like torpedoes."

"Do you have to be so crude?"

"Can't help it. So, have you been thinking about me?"

"You might have a higher opinion of yourself than the rest of the world does. Did you ever think of that?"

"Perhaps, but we'll see how you feel by the end of the week," Lance suggested. "So you went into town with your mother, huh?"

"Yeah. We needed some stuff and also took a shower at the laundromat," Pam said as she brushed her hair from the side of her face.

"Shaved too I see," Lance said. "You do that for me?"

"What?" Pam said, confused before she noticed Lance looking at her armpit which was exposed when she raised her hand. "No, not for you. I shave every other day."

"Wow, it really grows back fast doesn't it? Oh, if you were worried about turning me off let me assure you it doesn't matter to me. Your pits looked cute with that five o'clock shadow out at the pond," Lance said. "Ever stop shaving for a time?"

"No."

"Just curious because you take after your father a little that way. Your mother seems fair skinned but your Dad is like me, a furry guy," Lance explained. "And you're a furry girl. Your armpits would probably be as hairy as your old man's if you let them go for the summer. I'll bet your pubic hair sticks out from the sides of your panties too, like it sometimes does with your bathing suit."

"No it doesn't."

"Show me," Lance said. "I can tell you have panties on so just lift your shirt so I can see."

"Why should I do that? You're trying to make me feel like I'm an ape or something."

"No I'm not. Besides, hair's not a bad thing and like I told you before, I love a hairy pussy. Of course if you're ashamed of yourself..."

Pam grabbed the bottom up her shirt and lifted it up to her navel.

"I stand corrected," Lance said. "Nothing peeking out, although I can see the outline of your bush against the fabric. Gorgeous. Now how about letting me pay you back for this afternoon?"

"No thanks. Let's just pretend that didn't happen today, okay? I'm really not like that."

"Too bad because I loved the way you were down there. I guess you expect me to believe you didn't replay that scene down at the pond in your mind all evening. Sure. You haven't thought about it at all since then, right?"

"Probably not as much as you," Pam lied.

"You tell your Mom what we did?"

"Are you kidding?"

"Just curious. So why don't you just slip those panties off?"

"Why, so you can stick your finger in me?"

"Hardly Pam. I'm a man, not a kid," Lance said. "I know how to please a woman."

"And you think I'm going to let you screw me with my folks at the other end of the campsite?"

"No, we aren't going to make love tonight. There are other ways a man can pleasure a woman. Did you get yourself off before I got here?"

"No you perv."

"You thought about it though I bet, but you probably decided to wait for me. We both know how much you want it."

"You're amazingly arrogant," Pam snapped while shaking her head.

"You're right but let me make a deal with you. I'm betting that you are so turned on by Lance right now that your panties are wet. Let me check. Just let me touch the outside, and if they aren't wet I'll admit that maybe I'm not all that and a bag of chips after all, and then I will slink out of here and never bother you again? Deal?"

"Please," Pam said as she watched Lance lean over with his arm extended.

"I know what I'm going to find - I can smell it from here. You're in heat Pam," Lance sneered. "And you want me to do this."

"Oh!" Pam whimpered when she felt Lance's hand brush against the cotton.

"After you slip them off for me, I'll bet I could wring them out and the juices would drip out," Lance said. "Take those soggy things off for both of us. The t-shirt too."

"No," Pam said, but she did reach up and peel the damp undies down her thighs and and off from around her ankles.

"Lean back babe, and just lift your shirt just a bit," Lance sighed as he pulled his t-shirt off while looking over in the dim light. "Oh man, you even have a little treasure trail there, and you're so wet the hair around your pussy is glistening. Get on your back - don't worry. We won't be making love tonight."

"Here," Lance said as he handed Pam his shirt. "Stick this in your mouth or bite into it to keep yourself quiet because you're going to cum like you never have before."

The older man knelt between Pam's legs and parted the plump thighs, sighing audibly as he reveled in the view of Pam's thick bush which extended deep below her pussy, before lowering his face into the thicket and running his tongue along the furry opening.

Lance looked up through the bush to see the girl's reaction to him licking her pussy but all he could see was the underside of the huge mounds of flesh still hidden under the tank top. He could hear the muffled sounds coming from the other side of those mammoth mammary mountains and that made him lick even more passionately.

Soon his nose was pushed deep into the furry fold as her chubby thighs started to churn so hard that Lance brought his hands from around and onto Pam's hips to hold her down, inhaling the pungent scent of the teen's sex as he heard a high pitched stifled squeal that he hoped would not reach the pop-up trailer.

Lance didn't stop and only after another couple minutes of non-stop licking did he finally relent, and then only stopping because Pam was pulling on his scalp to get his face out of her soggy fold.

"Omigod!" Pam kept muttering under her breath as Lance pulled his pussy-soaked face up from her delta and brought her to a sitting position.

"Knew you would like that, and nobody eats pussy like Lance" the man said as he stood up as best he could in the tent while yanking his shorts down, exposing his fully engorged organ to the still-dazed teen. "Especially sweet teenage cunt. Nothing like it. Bet you want to do something else now."

Pam's head leaned back as she looked in shock as she saw for the first time what only her hand had met before, the impossible long and vein-riddled cock bobbing in her face with the long puckered foreskin hiding the crown of his manhood.

"Come on babe," Lance whispered as Pam brought her hand slowly up to the shaft. "Show me you know what to do with a big cock like this."

Pam leaned forward and opened her mouth, but just as her lips touched the bronze skin there was a creaking sound from outside and she let go of the swollen organ like it was radioactive, knowing from years of experience that was the sound of the door of the pop-up trailer opening.

"Shit!" Lance muttered as he yanked his shorts back up and leaned against the wall of the tent, grateful that there was no light behind him to silhouette his shape, although there was no place to hide if a head ducked in there like his had before.

Pam straightened out her shirt, and thinking quickly grabbed the lantern and scrambled out of the tent just as company was about to call.

"Oh, I thought you fell asleep with the lantern on," said Pam's mother.

"No, gotta pee," Pam said as she headed for the outhouse.

"Me too," Mrs. Prescott chirped. "Lead the way."

After the two women went down the dirt road to the outhouse a bit down the slope, Lance ducked out of the tent and went down to the pond to get back to his campsite the way he had arrived, and after making the serpentine journey back he kicked at the glowing embers in the fire pit.

"Anticipation," Lance hummed as the Carly Simon song went through his head, and he snapped his fingers when he realized that he had left his t-shirt back in Pam's tent.

"She's resourceful," Lance told himself.

Lance would get the shirt back tomorrow but he knew that with the sweet taste of teen pussy in his mouth and a semi in his shorts there was no way he would get to sleep easily so he took his weapon in hand and began stroking himself.

"I loved the way you looked at this big boy," Lance muttered as his fist worked up and down the down stiff member. "Last hand job of this week."

Lance got himself off while replaying the look of that furry grotto with the hair so soft it had felt like a cloud on his cheeks, and as he spat his load onto the dirt and grass he imagined he was cumming in Pam's mouth - her pussy - her ass.

***

Over across the way Pam looked into her tent after she returned and muttered a "damn" when she saw Lance had left. She smiled when she saw his shirt, and after she got into the tent and sealed it up she got into the sleeping bag.

It had been quite a night, with her experiencing oral sex on the receiving end for the first time and the one thing she was certain of was that it was oodles better than using your hand or a hairbrush handle.

I was going to suck that thing, Pam told herself while inhaling the manly scent of Lance in the shirt she was cuddling, and declared herself as much of a pervert as the man was.

Pam wished she had more experience in giving head because two times is barely better than none, not to mention that Lance's dick was as big as the other two combined, and the teen shuddered when she remembered when that thing had sprang out at her.

Then there was the matter of the end of it. Lance wasn't circumcised and she had only seen pictures of dicks like that, because the two guys she had sucked and jerked off were circumcised.

Dad wasn't circumcised, but when she accidentally saw him getting out of the shower that time his dick wasn't hard and angry but limp and cute looking, although she suspected that even when Dad's was hard it still wasn't anything like Lance's.

He was going to want her to suck that dick come tomorrow, and as Pam inhaled Lance's shirt she knew she would do it. Did she want to because she was so bored up here before this megalomaniac came into her life and she was just looking for a cheap thrill, or did she really want to experience what it was like to mess around with an older man like Lance?

***

Pam saw Lance waiting for her behind a tree in the woods down the bend from their campsites and he smiled when she pulled his t-shirt out from under the beach towel she had wrapped around her torso and tossed it to him.

"Smart girl," Lance said with a wink. "Also smart the way you handled that situation last night. That could have been ugly."

"Tell me about it," Pam agreed as she looked back to make sure her parents weren't watching her walking with Lance.

"It seems that we have some unfinished business, don't we?" Lance asked Pam and she swallowed hard and asked where they could go.