Pam's Here All Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He probably wasn't a detective liked he claimed and wasn't a part-owner of strip clubs or any of the other things he said he did but he did do one thing well, almost as well as he thought he did.

"You're going to have to shave these if you want to seduce anybody after tomorrow," Lance said as he ran his fingers through the coarse surface of her armpit. "Either that or let it grow because a lot of guys like hippie chicks. Lance likes them smooth or hairy but not so much in between."

"You sure about that?" Pam asked. "Could have sworn your tongue was licking away there a few minutes ago when you had me pinned down fucking me."

"You caught that huh?" Lance said with a leer before ducking down and letting her tongue pass through the moist cavern again and enjoying the shudder than went though Pam's body.

"You don't think I believe half the shit you tell me do you?" Pam said with a trace of resentment in her voice. "I know you think I'm dumb and maybe I am about a lot of stuff..."

"Lance is really crazy about you," he said, and despite herself the teen found herself looking into the eyes that seemed to have some sort of power over her. "I do pour it on thick sometimes but you are hot beyond words, and I'm going to find you come fall. You told me the college you were going to - Herkimer right? I can find that and track you down with no problem. I'll give you want you want. What you need."

"Lance," Pam whined as he started kissing her neck and shoulders, and then she felt his cock against her hip again getting hard.

Who knows how many times? That was what Pam was wondering as she felt herself melting again, and as Lance climbed on top of her and slipped his massive manhood into her raw but wanting pussy, he was telling her that this was only to hold them over for tonight.

"Gonna say goodbye proper tonight," Lance grunted as he began sliding his cock in and out of Pam slowly and steadily. "We gonna rock that table into pieces tonight - turn it into loose logs for the fire baby. That's it. Push your cunt into Lance just like that. Take Lance deep baby."

***

"The way that guy across the way is getting things together, I suspect he's going to be leaving after tonight," Pam's father said as they had burgers and chips for dinner, and Pam watched the look of disgust on her mother's face as she looked over that way toward Lance.

"Can't be too soon for me," Millie Prescott declared. "Should have reported him to the manager of the campground."

"Now Millie, talking is not a crime," Don Prescott replied. "It was probably very innocent."

"What's everybody talking about?" Pam mumbled, not really wanting to have conversations centering around Lance but too curious to not find out.

"Nothing," Millie muttered but his father continued.

"Your mother - when you were down getting the containers filled with water your mother saw that guy over at campsite 76 talking with two young ladies who were walking down the road."

"Young ladies? They were kids!"

"Teenagers," Don corrected. "He wasn't doing anything though. He was standing at the back of his truck and they stopped to talk to him. Your mother of course thinks the worst..."

"These days?" Millie said. "What if they are the ones over there - you know - late..."

"What are you talking about?" Pam said.

"Can't remember the guy that used to drive the garbage truck," Don said as the conversation went in multiple directions. "I should have asked him if he was in the refuse business when he was over here."

"Perverts all over the place," Millie mumbled.

"Our neighbor over there," Dad said in ignoring his wife and talking to his daughter. "You sleep like a log so you don't know but he..."

"Don't tell your daughter this stuff," Millie snapped.

"She's 18 Millie," Don said with a shake of his head. "She's not a kid. Anyway, this guy has parties over there when it gets dark."

"Parties?" Millie said. "What if it was with those two kids?"

"Well you go over tonight if he gets going and find out," Don said with a smile.

"I should," Millie sniffed.

"What do you think Pam?" her father asked.

"I think people should mind their own business," Pam declared. "I also think I want another burger or maybe a half."

"All gone honey," Millie said as she pushed the foil covered pan towards her daughter. "There are a couple of hot dogs left, but no hot dog buns."

"Why does that always happen?" Dad mused. "This idea of ten hot dogs in a package and 8 rolls to a package - it's ridiculous."

"Put it on a hamburger bun," Millie instructed.

"Doesn't taste the same," Pam grumbled as she plucked a wiener out and held it up. "I'll eat it like this. Don't need the carbs anyway."

Pam started to take a bite out of the hot dog but since her parents were talking out of the corners of their mouths she decided to put the grilled wiener to her lips and slide it in and out. Unfortunately her mother glanced over and caught her sarcastic act and since she was in a bitchy mood anyway couldn't let that pass.

"You aren't behind the garage now Missy!" Millie hissed as Pam sheepishly ducked her head and bit the dog instead of pretending to fellate it.

"Garage?" Don Prescott said as he looked at the females of the family in bewilderment. "What is everybody talking about here? It's like we're all on different planets here."

"Tell me about it," Pam mumbled between chews, and the rest of the evening was a tense affair around the fire.

***

"You're disgusting," Pam had told Lance after she snuck over and asked him about the girls that he had been talking to, and while she was pissed off at him once again he managed to sweet talk his way out of it so that ten minutes later Pam found herself sprawled over the picnic table with her shirt jammed in her mouth to stifle what was bound to be a scream.

"Tell me you didn't like Lance eating your ass out," he hissed after lifted his face from out between Pam's plump buttocks, and as he greased up Pam's anus and brought the bulbous head of his manhood to the ring he added, "You're going to love this even more this time."

Pam didn't. In fact it was more excruciating that the first time, and not only because of the size of his cock but because of the rough way he savaged her. Mounting her like a dog, his thrusts were brisk and deep, and if he hadn't cum rather quickly Pam was certain that she couldn't take it.

"Tight ass baby," Lance said as his cock slithered out of her gaping anus. "What's the matter? No like?"

"No I didn't," Pam said as she tried to get off the table gracefully and failed. "You hurt me."

"And tomorrow night when you look over and I'm not here you'll wish I was sticking my anaconda up your ass again," he sneered. "Lance knows."

"Lance doesn't know shit," Pam hissed. "And who the hell talks about themselves in the third person all the time anyway? That drives me crazy. Always has."

"It's Lance's thing," Lance said as he wiggled his flaccid cock towards Pam. "Another one of Lance's trademarks along with this monster."

"Your monster's bleeding," Pam said before realizing whose blood it was."Shit."

"Lance didn't mean it but it happens. You'll be good as new in no time," he assured her. "Want to go take a dip?"

"I'm tired. Tired and sore and not in the mood."

"Maybe I'll wash my pussy pleaser off and go see if those girls down at site #11 want some,"

Lance said. "They're sisters, and the young one ain't much but she's jailbait anyway. The older one was kinda cute though. Maybe it was the braces."

"Goodbye Lance," Pam snapped as she left. "Pervert."

"You'll remember Lance," he cautioned. "They all do. You'll come knocking."

***

Pam did come knocking late in the fall, and when the door opened in wasn't Lance that answered but a middle aged woman who looked haggard, maybe due to the kids that were hanging on her legs.

"Yeah, he's here," the woman said wearily. "If he owes you money get in line. He got laid off last week."

"I need to talk to him," Pam said, and after the woman shrugged and gestured toward the living room Pam saw he on the couch drinking a can of Utica Club and looking nothing like Tom Selleck.

"Lance, we have to talk."

"Hey baby - what was it - Pam?" Lance said with a belch as he motioned to his wife. "Anything you got to say you can say in front of her."

"I'm pregnant," Pam said softly, and from beside her the teen heard his wife curse.

"Congratulations. You gonna name it after me?"

"It's not funny. What am I going to do?"

"Guess you can either have it or get an abortion," Lance offered as he looked around the shabby dump he called home. "Either way - I mean I'm sorry I can't help you much. Should have thought about that."

"You ain't the first and you probably won't be the last," Lance's wife said with a shrug.

"While you're here Pam, you want a little reminder?" Lance asked as he squeezed his crotch, and then turned towards his wife.

"Better yet Pam, how about the three of us getting friendly?" Lance suggested. "Emma here don't look like much but she eats pussy and ass like a wolverine, and Emma - you should see how hairy her pussy is - and underneath that jacket Pam's got a gigantic pair on her."

"If you want to," Lance's wife said, putting her hand on her shoulder. "I will."

"You people are sick," Pam blurted out, realizing that she wasn't getting advice or financial help from Lance, but she held her tears until she got to the car.

"Mom," Pam said as she started the drive back home, knowing that this would probably kill her to find out what had happened - not to mention her Dad - but she had no other choice.

***

"Pam!" Millie said in surprise as she saw her daughter at the door. "I didn't know you were coming home the weekend."

"Gee Mom you look like hell," Pam said as they hugged, the redness around her eyes even worse than her own. "What's wrong?"

"Your father and I. Well, we're having a rough time of it right now," Millie Prescott said as they went into the kitchen.

"Did he hit you?"

"Heavens no, although I wouldn't have blamed him if he did," Millie said as she poured them cups of tea and sat at the kitchen table.

"Then what?" Pam said, her own problems fading for the moment as he looked at her distressed mother.

"You'll find out soon enough anyway I suppose," Millie said, and after taking a deep breath announced, "I'm pregnant."

"You are?" Pam said in amazement. "Omigod! Dad must not believe being a father again."

"He's not. Dad had a vasectomy several years ago. It isn't his so he knows..." Millie sobbed.

"Oh."

"I made a mistake. A terrible mistake," Millie said as she wrung her hands. "How I wish we didn't take that last camping vacation!"

"Huh?"

"There was this man - I don't know if you remember but there was the man across the way. A very vulgar man and well, a long time ago when you were young I had an affair with him," Millie related. "There was something about him that for some reason made me lose all my sense whenever he was around. He came over and... well I guess he still has the power over me."

"Lance?" Pam croaked.

"Oh, you remember that man across the way?" Millie asked. "He was always so loud at night and..."

"Mom," Pam said as she took a deep breath. "I remember him alright. Now I have to tell you something."

***

Thank you for reading.