Pam's Here All Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here baby," Lance said as he moved them over to some higher ground near a tree and after positioning her so that their height difference was neutralized, had her lean forward and put her hands on her knees.

"What are you doing?" Pam asked. "No please. Not that."

"What baby?"

"Not in my ass!" Pam yelped when she felt his hands groping.

"Why not baby?" he asked, having had no intention of doing that yet since he didn't have lube with him but was just examining the little tan puckered ring which surprisingly was almost hairless with the bush stopping just short. "Tell me why."

"Your cock is too big," Pam whimpered.

"Okay baby, I know what you want," Lance said as he brought his arching prong up between her legs and slid it into her pussy. "There you go."

"Omigod!" Pam cried out as Lance started thrusting up into her hard. "Your cock feels even bigger this way."

"And you love it don't you?" Lance snarled as he leaned over Pam and humped her like he was a praying mantis, hard and fast while he imagined what it must look like to the audience with Pam's massive breasts swaying down in front of her.

Pam came and her howls combined with the walls of her pussy undulating around his cock caused Lance to spit his seed into her again sooner than he had hoped. Unperturbed, the man straightened up off of Pam's back and she was straightening up as well when she let out a cry and scrambled away from Lance, cowering behind a tree.

"Somebody's watching - that man from the beach!" Pam explained as she tried to hide herself.

"Really?" Lance said feigning ignorance as he heard the guy scurrying through the brush after being caught. "Oh well."

"But he saw me - us."

"Told you he was hot for you," Lance said. "Believe Lance when he tells you things. You are a sexy little slut."

"I feel like a slut," Pam said as she continued to hide behind the tree. "I won't be able to go anywhere near the beach - or that man for the rest of the vacation."

"Hey, you didn't do anything wrong. He was the one minding our business. He'll probably be too ashamed to show his face around the beach, unless he doesn't think you got that good a look at him," Lance suggested.

"I don't know."

"Could you see if he was doing something?" Lance asked.

"He was looking. I mean - omigod! You don't think he was - you know?"

"Who knows? I didn't even see him at all. Anyway, don't let it ruin our fun," Lance said. "Now about tonight after it gets dark."

"You aren't going to sneak over again, are you?"

"No, you can pay me a visit this time," Lance declared.

"You want me to try and get over to your campsite without getting caught?" Pam asked.

"Only if you want to,' Lance said. "I think you will though."

***

Pam tiptoed past the pop-up trailer, trying not to giggle when she saw the frame wiggling while her mother tried not to make any noise while her Dad humped her, and after making it out to the camp road turned the lantern on low so she didn't break her neck on the way.

Once she reached Lance's campsite she was able to kill the light because Lance's campfire lit the area quite well. Pam shook her head when she saw Lance sitting in a beach chair naked with his erection pointing straight at her.

"Kept me waiting," Lance said as he looked at the teen dressed in the baggy tie-dyed tank-top and nothing else. "Get that shirt off."

Pam peeled the top over her head, surprised at herself not only for being so immodest all of a sudden but for doing what he said like he was her father.

"Play with your pussy for me Pam," Lance said as he slowly stroked his swollen member, and when Pam buried her hand into her lush bush he added, "You're wet aren't you? Lucky for you Lance has got the cure for that baby. Come sit on my lap."

Pam walked over and straddled Lance, lowering herself down and squatting on his cock which he held upright for her to impale herself on.

"Ow!" Pam cried out when she lost her balance for a second, catching herself by grabbing Lance's shoulders.

"Yeah. You can't get enough of Lance's big dick can you?" Lance sneered as he watched Pam trying to gingerly bob up and down on part of his cock while he tried to time the upward thrust of his hip to get more of him into her.

"I'm sore," Pam said.

"Didn't stop you from coming over though did it?" he cackled as his hands came up and grabbed her swaying breasts, roughly kneading the weighty globes while enjoying the expression on the cherubic teen's face which was a mixture of pleasure and pain. "The squeaking sound I heard before? That your folks fucking down there?"

"Yeah," Pam grunted as her squat thrusting onto his tool got faster.

"Makes you hot listening to them, doesn't it?" Lance asked, and when she didn't answer he asked, "Your old man got a big one?"

"What?" Pam gasped. "God, I dunno."

"Never curious?" Lance asked. "I thought all girls secretly wanted their fathers - hey you're going to cum soon aren't you?"

Pam's response was to start frantically bob up and down, snorting and grunting while trying to get herself off.

"Yeah!" Lance grunted as he twisted her throbbing nipples while she squealed as she came, and after she stopped shaking she resisted Lance trying to have her completely sit on his cock.

"Can't," Pam said as she stood there on shaky legs. "Way too big for that."

"Okay then. Over here," Lance said and pulled the teen over to the picnic table and bent her over onto the tablecloth while reaching between her legs.

"Calm down," Lance scolded when she started to protest. "I'm not going to do you in the ass tonight. That's tomorrow night. Just give me that pussy."

"Oh!" Pam cried out, her face against the cool vinyl as her breasts were flattened by the force of Lance mounting her from behind while sending his cock deep into her.

"Who's your Daddy?" Lance asked as he thrust in and out of Pam, grabbing the back of her scalp and pulling her head back. "Tell me."

"You - you're my daddy," Pam gasped.

"Yeah!" Lance growled as he pounded harder and harder, the old wood of the table groaning under their combined weight and the force of his fucking.

It was like a bizarre music composition, with the creaking of the table and Pam's "oohs" each time he impaled her, and this was no quickie either because once Lance got into the rhythm he seemed to relish the feeling.

"Daddy's fucking you good, isn't he?" Lance asked. "And you're going to cum again aren't you? Lance can tell when his little girl's going to cum. You're loving this, aren't you?"

Pam's response was to clutch the tablecloth while letting out a guttural sound while Lance stood behind her with his hands on Pam's fleshy hips looking down and seeing his cock sliding in and out in the flickering light.

"Please," Pam was whimpering.

"Had enough for now babe?" Lance asked, and when Pam said yes Lance told her to ask nice. "Tell me to come inside of you so my cum can soothe your sore pussy. Say cum in my pussy daddy."

"Cum in my pussy," Pam said, and after Lance prompted her she added, "Daddy"

"Anything for my little girl," Lance said and as if hitting a switch his cock jerked, spurting a volley of his seed deep into her womb and only when he went limp did he retract his cock. "You okay?"

"I'm sore Lance," Pam said as she turned around leaned back against the foot of the table.

"Let's see," Lance said as he reached over and grabbed Pam's lantern and shone it on the teen's pussy.

"Am I bleeding?" Pam said suddenly but Lance assured her she was fine.

"That's my cum drooling out of you," Lance chirped as he looked at the milky seed hanging on Pam's pussy hairs. "You're insatiable aren't you?"

"I don't know what I am," Pam admitted as she sat down on the bench gingerly.

"Want a beer?" Lance asked, and after he fished a couple out of his cooler and popped one for the girl he sat down opposite Pam.

"Got a story to tell you," Lance said. "I didn't want to ruin our fun by telling you right away but seeing how you're like a nymphomaniac ever since you got the chance to sample Lance's big dick, maybe you'll like this tale."

"You really are in love with that thing, aren't you?" Pam said before taking a swallow of beer.

"Almost as much as you are," Lance agreed. "Lance loves his cock. Lance loves the way women melt when they see it. Lance even digs the way other guys stare at it in the showers and stuff, not that I go for that kind of thing. So you want to hear this story?"

"Has it got anything to do with me?"

"Oh yes," Lance said. "I had a visitor earlier."

"Who? Not my father or mother?"

"No, it's somebody you know."

"Me? Up here? I don't know anybody."

"You might not know him, but you've seen him," Lance snickered. "And he's seen you. Your friend on the beach."

"That guy?" Pam said as she made a face. "Yuck! What did he want?"

"He said that he really liked the show we put on for him today," Lance explained as he embellished his lies. "He was really taken by you. I think he's in love."

"I think I'm going to puke."

"You're fine and I think you liked being seen by him."

"You're wrong."

"Not even a little?" Lance said with a wink. "Anyway, he said that he thought you were really hot looking. He said he couldn't get enough of those big tits of yours. Said he got himself off twice watching."

"Good grief," Pam said. "He's a bigger perv than you. I hope he liked the show because it's the last one he'll ever get."

"That might be a problem," Lance replied. "You see, he found out where your campsite is and asked me if I thought that you would want your parents to hear about what he saw back there."

"You've got to be kidding," Pam scoffed. "My parents would never believe it."

"He said that he took pictures," Lance explained. "Showed me one of those disposable cameras that he said was mostly all of us. You especially and he was wondering whether your folks would like a copy of the prints after he gets them developed."

"Omigod no."

"He said that he would stop by and tell your mother before he leaves to expect a surprise in the mail, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"You fuck him."

"No way. No way in hell!"

"Hey, that's what I told him," Lance said. "I mean I had to negotiate with the clown because he has us over a barrel but I managed to talk him off of that idea. I would never let him do that to you but I did say you would do something for him - like a thank you for giving us the camera."

"What?"

"Tomorrow we let him come back there with us."

"I'm not going to put on a show for him again."

"No, I said you would agree to suck his cock."

"What?"

"I said you would give him head. Show him your tits," Lance said. "What's the difference? He'll probably cum right away and it will be over."

"No."

"It's no big deal. Just get it over with and after that I promise we'll be more careful from now on," Lance said. "Hey, it might be fun. You'll never see him again and you might like it."

"Lance..."

"I know baby," he said as he came around the table and put his arm around her shoulders. "Just do it and get it over with. You don't want Mom to see you like that. He said he got a bunch of shots while we fucked with you bent over and your jugs swaying down. Wouldn't mind seeing them pictures myself but I don't think your mother or especially your Dad would want to see their baby like that."

"I gotta get back," Pam said as she slowly rose to her feet and picked up her t-shirt.

"I'll meet you back at our spot in the morning. See you tomorrow around 11, okay baby?" Lance said as Pam walked back to her campsite, chuckling as he marveled at how naive the kid was and feeling no guilt about being such a conman.

***

Lance had scoured almost the entire campground before he found the man, who was just finishing loading his car after breaking down his camp and apparently leaving the place.

When the guy saw Lance, he was startled. Lance motioned for him to come out to the road, and he did so reluctantly after making sure his wife and two kids weren't paying attention to him.

"Hi there," Lance said to the husky middle aged man.

"Say, your daughter really got upset back there yesterday."

"Silly kid. She didn't really see you. The night before I was telling her that there were bears up here and when she saw the branches rustle she freaked out," Lance lied. "After I told her it was the guy from the beach she said she wished she knew because she would have invited you to join us."

"She did?"

"Yeah. She says you remind her of the guy on the Chef Boy Ar Dee can labels. Makes her wet."

"I that get a lot," the guy shrugged. "Especially since I do a lot cooking for weddings and stuff at the Italian-American Club back home."

"Anyway - what's your name? Vito? Anyway Vito, my little girl wants you to come back there with us today."

"She does? But - we're leaving," Vito said as he waved towards the teenage boys and the dumpy woman sitting at the picnic table playing solitaire.

"Just come back for a little bit," Lance said. "Let her suck your cock. She's pretty good and she loves it when I watch her give head to other guys.

"I'm tempted but - I'm married," he shrugged.

"That your wife? No offense but I'll bet she doesn't suck your cock much any more does she?" Lance asked. "Just take a little while for you to cum because when you get up close to those tits..."

"She's got really big ones alright," Vito said as his eyes kept darting back and forth at the options. "Especially for being so young. How old is she?"

"Don't you worry about that. Don't ask don't tell. Tell your wife that I asked you for help in coupling my trailer to my car or something," Lance explained. "You can think of something. Tell her you'll be right back. You know where we are."

Lance headed down the road to the path that led to the clearing, and when he looked back after reaching the woods he wasn't surprised when he saw the squat little guy in the garish orange shorts waddling quickly in his direction.

***

"Hi honey," the voyeur from the beach said as he joined Lance and Pam back at the clearing, but Pam said nothing and only looked to her mentor for advice.

"Vito here is in a hurry, Pam," Lance said. "Why don't you show him your tits?"

With a pained expression Pam slid the straps of the suit off of her tanned shoulders and let it drop to her waist, and her eyes were down when she heard the squat little man moan his approval.

"What a pair you got on you little girl," Vito said.

"Feel them," Lance said. "Pam don't mind do you?"

Pam said nothing at the older man took a couple of steps towards her and reached out and grabbed her breasts with his fat stubby fingers.

"That's nice," Vito said. "My wife - she's got big ones too but not near as nice as these. Can I see her bush?"

"Sure," Lance said as he stepped behind Pam and tugged the suit down almost to her knees. "Look but don't touch anything but the tits."

"Oh, what a sweet hairy pussy. You Italian little girl?"

"Answer the man, Pam," Lance prompted.

"No," she said as she felt her nipples swell as the stranger's hands groped her breasts.

"Better get to business," Lance said. "Remember you're in a hurry."

"Yeah," Vito said. "You ain't gonna watch are you?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"I dunno. It's just kinky with you being her fa..."

"Let's go," Lance said, cutting the man off as he put a little pressure on Pam's shoulders to coax her to her knees."

"Don't have the equipment you've got," Vito said in apology as he dropped his loud shorts and then the boxers before wiggling his cock at Pam.

"It'll get a little bigger though," Vito said in apology to Pam before looking at Lance. "Nothing like yours though."

"Not many are," Lance said cockily as he looked at the brown stub of a cock that was mostly obscured by the bush of hair around it. "My baby don't mind, do you babe?"

"You aren't going to tell my mother, are you mister?" Pam asked as she looked up at the voyeur and then at his modest dick.

"Your mother?" Vito said with a confused look on his face. "Hell no."

"Suck his dick baby," Lance blurted out in deflecting the conversation as he nudged her face closer to the uncut stub in front of her. "Enough talk."

Pam reached into the grey and black bush and grabbed the plump tool, opening her mouth and taking it all, her face buried in the hair.

"Sweet mother of pearl!" the man groaned as Pam's lips, with the help of Lance's hand, moved up and down the man's cock.

"That's my girl," Lance growled as he savored the view, and after a minute of watching Lance wanted to get into the act.

"She likes to do two at once," Lance muttered to the voyeur as he came around next to Vito, and before he could protest Lance had dropped his swim trunks and was waving his cock next to Pam's cheek.

"Son-of-a bitch," Vito said as he stared at the semi-turgid cock. "Looks even bigger close up."

"Come on babe, go back and forth between us," Lance said. You know how."

"Huh?" Pam mumbled as she pulled her face off of the smelly cock, but before she could say anything else Lance was pushing the skinned back glans in her mouth.

"Back and forth," Lance said in encouraging Pam to hold both cocks in her hands and take turns sucking them, and while it took her a bit of time to get the hang of it soon her mouth was moving back and forth between the two older men and giving brief sucks.

"See if you can fit both of them in your mouth at once," Lance suggested as he brought his cock up next to Vito's.

"I can't. They're too big!" Pam said after briefly trying to squeeze both knobs into her mouth.

"Okay. Finish our friend off here," Lance said as he stepped back and watched while slowly stroking his cock. "He looks like he's ready to pop his nut."

"Uh!" Vito groaned as he held Pam's head and thrust his dick in and out of her mouth, and Lance could tell by Pam's reaction that the voyeur was cumming.

"Swallow that load!" Lance demanded of Pam as Vito's knees buckled, and only a little of the ivory-hued sap trickled out the corner of her mouth before the man let go of her head and staggered back.

"Damn," Vito said as Lance came over to Pam and presented his erect cock to Pam. "Ain't fair - you having a kid like that and being hung like a horse besides."

"What can I say man?" Lance said as he rubbed his crown on Pam's cheek while she caught her breath.

"Gotta go," Vito said.

"Take care. I'm gonna fuck her again now though if you want to watch."

"Can't," Vito said as he pulled up his shorts and backed out of the clearing.

"You nasty little slut," Lance said to Pam. "You liked it."

"It was disgusting," Pam sobbed before she opened her mouth and took in the tip of Lance's tool

"Bullshit. Is he still watching?"

"Yes," Pam said after looking past Lance's hip and seeing the eyes in the same place they were yesterday.

"Your cunt is wet, isn't it?" Lance sneered. "Don't lie."

"Yes," Pam choked.

"Let's give him something to remember us by," Lance said. "Get up and bend over like yesterday and this time I want you to let it out. Talk dirty."

Lance came behind Pam as she crouched on the little swell of ground, and after rubbing his cock in the soggy furry fold he pushed it up and into her pussy.

"Oh shit!" Pam said.

"Say how much you like my cock," Lance hissed. "Say it so he can hear it. Call me Daddy. Say how much bigger mine is than his."

"I love your big cock," Pam said as Lance thrust his manhood into her hard. "Yours is so much bigger than that man's was. It's too big. It hurts."

"What's your Daddy going to do tonight?" Lance asked as he grabbed the back of Pam's hair and pulled her head back. "What did I say I would be doing to you last night?"

"No, not in my bottom," Pam cried out as Lance looked into the forest for the eyes that were right there, large and looming.