Pam's Here All Week

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's a path on the far end of the beach that leads to the that trail that climbs West Mountain. You know the one that nobody uses because it's so steep that way?"

"Yeah. I did that one with my brother years ago," Pam said.

"Okay. I'm going to go around behind the beach so nobody sees us. I would love to let everybody there see me with you because they would all be jealous but that wouldn't be good for you, so you go down to the water first. Maybe dip your toe in the water or something, and then walk to that path. I'll be waiting down there and I know a few places where we can be alone."

"Okay, even though nobody would be jealous of you," Pam said before wondering aloud. "Why do you say stuff like that? Probably because I do like it when you say things like that no matter how dumb it is."

"Give me your towel and when you head back to me walk past everybody - see that guy in the folding chair who looks like the picture of Chef Boy Ar Dee on the spaghetti cans? Walk past him without looking at him and then suddenly turn towards him. I guarantee you'll catch him checking you out."

"Can't do it without a towel."

"Okay then, just wrap it around your waist - please? Not only will it prove that I'm right but I like it when guys drool over stuff I have."

Pam shook her head at the audacity of Lance but agreed and after tying the towel around her waist, went down to the pond while Lance hustled around behind the dozen or so people on the beach so he could observe.

"That's it. Good girl," Lance muttered as he walked Pam walking away from the water and shyly past the guy in the chair. "That's it. Pretend you don't notice him sitting there. keep going... keep going... now!"

"Ha!" Lance chirped, cackling as he headed for one of the little clearings back in the woods that he knew about from past experiences, and after he ducked out of sight he waited for Pam to pass by.

***

"Hey!" Lance called out as Pam walked by, and after she noticed where the voice came from the teen weaved her way back to where Lance was waiting. "Well? What did I tell you? What was he staring at?"

"Alright," Pam admitted as she shook her head.

"Tell me. Tell me what he was looking at."

"My chest," Pam admitted.

"Don't use the word chest. Talk dirty."

"My tits. He was staring at my tits, okay?"

"Much better. Your face is still blushing and your nipples are hard so don't tell me you didn't like it," Lance concluded before pulling his shirt off and dropping his shorts, making him naked. "Come and get your reward."

Pam looked at Lance who was arrogantly standing there under a limb of the tree with his hands holding the thick branch. His cock was flaccid, and as Pam walked towards him she couldn't help notice that it looked like a weapon pointing down between his feet.

It was almost shaped like an arrow, with the thick shaft emerging from the black bush and tapering only slightly before the foreskin flared out where the ridge of the glans was. From there, the foreskin came almost to a point with the long shroud surrounding the head.

Behind his cock his balls hung low in an elongated furry pouch as they carried the ammo for that mammoth flesh rocket, and it was in front of this that Pam knelt with her knees on the towel she had brought down from around her waist.

This wasn't like Eric Young, a fumbling goofball without a clue. This was a man, and it was why the hand that went up to that over-sized organ was trembling.

"Don't be scared of it honey," Lance was saying. "It's just a cock, just bigger and better than anything you've ever had."

"There you go," Lance sighed as Pam tried to lift his rubbery cock with the hand that she had wrapped most of the way around the stump of his manhood, and then the teen brought her other hand up to guide it to her open mouth. "Open wide Pam. Watch the teeth."

Pam took the shrouded head of Lance's cock in her mouth and slid her lips a little bit down until they hit her hand, and when she moved her mouth back to the tip she could feel the cock surging in her hands.

"Feel me getting stiff?" the man said as he ran his hand through her wavy hair. "Keep going. Make Lance nice and hard. That's it. Spin your hands on the shaft. Pump it while you suck."

Pam's eyes were focused on the thickening shaft that she was gripping, and as it lengthened she had to struggle to get her mouth down to her shaking hands that covered about half of it.

"Big enough for you Pam?" Lance asked as he rocked his hips into the open mouth of the girl, and soon he was fucking her mouth with the throbbing manhood. "Wait until I sink my huge cock into your pussy. Gonna drive you wild. Oh baby, that's good. Suck! Suck harder and pump it. Here goes. Lance gonna cum for you real soon!"

Pam gagged when she felt the cum spurt onto the back of her throat, and as the dick kept squirting seed Pam struggled not to choke as the man held her head and made her take his ejaculations until they ended, and only then could she pull her face back as she gasped for breath.

"There's my girl," Lance said as he lifted Pam's crimson face and reveled in the semen rolling down her chin as she tried to swallow what had filled her mouth and throat. "You never swallowed before?"

Pam shook her head while coughing a little, but when she reached up to wipe her chin Lance's hand stopped hers.

"Look up at me Pam," Lance grinned as he looked at his seed hanging off her chin, and then he slid his finger over the pale trickle to scoop some up. "Open wide."

"That's my girl," Lance announced as he watched the plump teen make a face as she sucked his finger clean before he reached under her arms and helped her to her feet. "Now let's get that suit up off you so I can get a look at you in the daylight."

"Here? Now?" Pam asked.

"Sure. Don't worry. I'll be hard again in 5 minutes, maybe less if you look as good as I think you will," Lance declared. "Just now? I had to take the edge off or else I would have been cumming too fast when I stick it in you. Now take that suit off. Pull the straps off your shoulders so I can get a nice look at those tits of yours at last."

"I can't. Not here," Pam whined as she looked around at the woods that surrounded the little clearing.

"Come on Pam," he said as he wiggled his flaccid cock at the girl. "This isn't high school. This is real life. Didn't you ever swallow before for real?"

"No."

"You serious? I thought this was all a game with you playing shy and innocent trying to get Lance excited," the man said. "It worked you know, but this is even better. Are you a virgin?"

"No - not really," Pam mumbled.

"Bet you're as tight as one though. Now let me watch you slip those straps off your shoulders nice and slow," Lance instructed as the girl's eyes darted around like she was a mouse in a cage as her hand went to the right strap and slid it off her round, tanned shoulder. "Nice. Now the other."

Pam did as Lance asked, holding the suit up as she let the other strap move down until they were both dangling at her sides.

"Let the suit go honey," Lance was saying as he pulled on his cock. "Let me see those tits in the light of day. That's it - damn!"

As Pam let go up the suit her breasts surged forward and down, sending the top of the suit to her waist as her full globes settled down to where they belonged.

"Oh Pam, they are fucking amazing. Even bigger than I thought. Cup them. Squeeze them for Lance, like you were doing in the tent while I was eating your pussy last night," Lance directed. "That's it. Look at those nipples. Oh that's sweet. Not pull the rest of that suit down. Get it off so Lance can see all of you."

Lance was now stretching his cock to the limit, the swelling organ reflecting his arousal as the girl pulled the suit off of her plump but shapely legs before straightening up and exposing all of herself to his lecherous eyes.

"Look at that bush," Lance practically growled as he looked at the wide and dense triangle of dark brown hair that filled the cherubic girl's delta. "Beautiful. What a woman you are. Run your hand through that jungle. Tell me how wet you are."

"Wet," Pam heard herself saying as Lance threw the towel on the grass and came over to her, and as he eased her down onto the beach towel she had been bringing up to this place for years she whispered,

"Scared."

"Nothing to be scared up," Lance was saying as he knelt between her thighs and put his hand between her legs and pushed a finger into the fold. "You're so tight. I'll be gentle as I can but... damn."

"Rubbers," Pam was saying as she looked down and watched the man running the tip of his unprotected manhood up and down the opening.

"Ain't raining Pam," Lance said. "Besides, I can't wear those things because they always rip. Can't feel anything either and that makes Lance a sad camper so we ain't going there, so just relax."

"No," Pam cried as she felt the head of his cock pushing into her. "Please. It's too much."

"What is? Tell me," Lance said as he pushed a little more into the vice-like pussy. "Tell me."

"It's too big. It hurts."

"What is? Tell me."

"Your dick. It's too big," Pam cried out as she eyes bulged while her hands gripped the man's biceps.

"Cock. It's not a dick. Boys have dicks. It's a cock," Lance corrected. "Hardly got any of it in yet. Just relax baby because in a little while you're going to be cumming like a freight train."

Lance kept slowly moving the head of his manhood in and out of Pam, and as he felt her start to relax and get used to his size he started coaxing a little more into her furry pussy.

"Knew you would love Lance's big cock," he sneered as he began to go a little faster and deeper while Pam's nails dug into his arms. "Tell me you love it."

"Not all of it please," Pam whimpered. "Can't."

"Look," Lance said as he arched his back towards the sky and told Pam to look down and see.

"Omigod!" Pam groaned as she craned her neck down and saw that most of Lance's member was dry and outside of the jungle of hair as the rest of it dipped in and out.

"Gonna cum soon aren't you?" Lance said after Pam's head went back down to the towel, and as her squirming increased he started thrusting faster and deeper until Pam was arching her back and squealing while her pussy convulsed around his cock.

Lance rolled onto his side while staying inside of Pam, and now was playing with her breasts while continuing to thrust into the dazed looking teen, mauling the pliant jugs roughly as he did.

"That's it Pam," Lance said. "You love it, don't you?"

"Yes," Pam moaned as the cock went deep into uncharted territory.

"Tell me how much you love my big cock."

"Love it. Love your big cock," Pam grunted while she felt her body tingle again. "Oh shit!"

"You're cumming again, aren't you Pam?" Lance chirped seconds before Pam's face contorted as her orgasm roared through her body, and as her pussy contracted Lance let go himself, sending volleys of his seed deep into her womb.

"Ahhh!" Lance sighed as his twitching manhood finally stopped spitting, and he waited until his deflating member slithered out of the girl before he climbed up onto his knees and moved over to the side of Pam's ruddy cherubic face.

"Say thank you," Lance smiled as he dangled his spent dick over Pam's mouth, and when her lips parted he dropped the tip in and let her suck on it for a minute until getting to his feet.

"A dip in the pond would be nice about now," Lance suggested as he reached down and offered Pam a hand up. "Wouldn't it?"

Pam nodded as she stood up, her legs still open like she was on a horse. Lance chuckled when he saw his semen oozing out of Pam's pussy and hanging onto the soggy hair around the lips of her sex.

"I'll meet you in the swimming area," Lance said. "When you're ready you can come out the way you came in."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going out to the pond over there and swim over to the swimming area," Lance explained.

"They get mad if people swim outside of the ropes," Pam warned the man, who laughed before making his way to the pond hidden by the trees.

"Lance does what Lance wants," he said with a wink. "Lance gets what he wants too."

"I guess you do," Pam said to herself as she picked up her bathing suit, her pussy aching and feeling like Lance was still very much inside of her. "Arrogant bastard."

Pam managed to get her suit back on and worked her way to where the trail started. She noticed that there was a little piece of blue cloth on a tree there, probably to mark where to exit the path to get to that little clearing where she had just had sex. How many other girls had been taken there, she wondered as she made her way out of the woods trying not to walk like she had just been fucked.

Pam saw Lance swimming across the stretch of pond to the roped off area, and when he got there he swam under the barrier. The lifeguard saw him but said nothing, and Pam recalled how many times she and her siblings that gotten chewed out for much less.

The man that Lance made her parade past was gone thankfully, and after Pam walked out to where Lance was waiting the cool water was soothing to her raw flesh.

"How does it feel?" he asked Pam when she got out to him. "To have experienced sex with a real man, I mean."

"Should have worn a rubber."

"Don't worry about it. You won't catch anything from me," Lance assured her. "So it's probably about time for lunch. I was thinking that after we go back and grab a bite we go back to where we were again."

"I'm sore," Pam said.

"Right now maybe but after a while you'll want more. Once they have Lance they always want more," Lance said. "And you know in your heart I'm right, don't you?"

"I guess you think you know everything."

"So you go back to Mommy and Daddy and in about an hour and a half you can wander down here just like you did earlier," Lance said, and when Pam shrugged her shoulders he added, "You know you will come back there. It's a whole lot better than talking with that dippy blonde friend, right?"

"She wasn't my friend," Pam insisted as Lance walked away, and as she looked at his hairy bronze back she decided she hated him.

She also knew that she would be walking down that road to the beach in about an hour and a half, and as he disappeared how she could loathe and lust after a guy at the same time.

***

"You're a couple of minutes early," Lance noted after coming out from behind the same tree on the side of the campground dirt road. "You're also walking a little better."

"Still sore," Pam said.

"If you'd rather not," Lance said as he slowed, but after seeing Pam's reaction he laughed and they continued walking. "Thought so."

"Hot day," Pam noted conversationally.

"Even hotter back in that clearing, but after the clothes come off you tend not to notice," Lance observed. "And look! There's that guy. The Chef Boy Ar Dee look-alike. The guy that drooled over you. I want you to do the same thing you did this morning. Parade by and then catch him looking at you."

"He's creepy."

"You sound like your friend Amy talking about me," Lance said and held up his hand when Pam started to protest. "I know. She wasn't a friend. Okay, but don't tell me you didn't get hot when you saw him staring at you. Admit it. Who doesn't like to be looked at like that? He was staring at your tits and mentally undressing you and it made your nipples hard as bullets."

"Alright, I'll do it," Pam said as they neared the beach and the swimming area.

"This time without the towel," Lance instructed as he grabbed it, and when Pam protested he cut her off. "You aren't fat, and this time you can let him see your jugs and your ass. Shake that booty. You've got nice legs. Not chopsticks but the legs of a real woman. Do it for Lance. It makes me so horny."

Pam sighed but went down to the tiny patch of sand that was the beach and after dipping her toe in, headed back to the path while walking past the squat Italian-looking guy sitting in his lawn chair reading a magazine.

Pam was walking a little more seductively, Lance noted as he watched from a different place and wished that the teen was wearing a bikini so her jugs could really roll around as she walked near the guy. Just as Lance had suspected the guy looked again, even lowering his sunglasses this time as Pam passed.

"Perfect," Lance sighed as he saw Pam glance down at her admirer before continuing towards their rendezvous, but this time instead of meeting Pam at the path Lance walked around back out of Pam's sight and then back to the beach.

Lance strode right up to the man and stopped in front of the guy in his chair, casting a shadow over him that got the Chef Boy Ar Dee look alike's attention.

"Get a good look?" Lance asked.

"Pardon?" the guy said, obviously startled at the presence of the man in front of him.

"I asked if you got a good look at the young lady that just went past you. I saw you looking at her, just like you did this morning," Lance said. "Man sees another man looking at his little girl like that - I know what what is going through your mind."

"That's your daughter?" the man mumbled and then offered an apology. "I meant no harm. I assure you. I have kids of my own."

"Daughter?"

"No, sons," he said. "Almost grown but still - I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry. I don't blame you. She's young but not little, right?" Lance said with a leer. "I don't even mind you looking. See where she went? Down that path about a quarter of a mile there's a little swatch of blue cloth on a tree and she's going to turn left there and walk into the woods a ways until she gets to a clearing, just like she did this morning. You know what happens next?"

"No," said the man.

"I'm going to join her and then I'm going to fuck her silly."

"Your daughter?"

"So? Did you see those tits? I know you did. Anyway, I'm going to fuck her and if you want, you can come watch. I sure as hell don't mind if you do," Lance said cockily. "I know you like to watch. You should see those tits out of that suit. And her bush? You're about my age - little older maybe so our tastes are probably similar. My little girl has a nice big furry triangle down there, just like girls used to be. Remember?"

"Yeah," the man said. "But your daughter?"

"Can you imagine having to look at that all the time and not wanting to nail it instead of your old lady?" Lance suggested while avoiding the question about him being Pam's father.

"Yeah. Guess I'm happy I had boys instead of girls."

"Well, you know where we'll be. Just try and be quiet because it breaks the mood otherwise," Lance said before waving as he went to rejoin Pam at the clearing.

Just as Lance got into the woods he looked back and saw the husky guy getting out of his chair and waddling in his direction, and that made Lance walk even faster as his cock stiffened at the thought of what was going to happen.

***

"Yeah," Lance groaned as he stood behind Pam who was as naked as he was, with her hands behind her head and writhing as Lance reached around and kneaded the teen's huge breasts roughly while nuzzling into the back of her neck.

They had already fucked, with Pam having already shed her bathing suit by the time he got back there and attacked him as soon as he reached the clearing. They had screwed like animals, and after they both came Pam had started sucking his cock in an effort to get him up again.

Now they were on their feet, and as Lance looked into the brush to the right he saw the eyes of the man who had been there for the entire hour or so watching them. Lance was giving him the chance to see his chubby lover in all her glory and wondered whether his cum was dripping out of Pam's sex again like it had before.

He was probably jerking off while watching them, Lance figured, and the thought that he - and Pam inadvertently - were putting on a show really turned Lance on.