Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During dinner, Jacobson never once mentioned the specifications on the equipment. Sharla thought he did this so that it would be very clear to her that his interest was in her and what was under her dress, not in equipment specifications.

"I like your dress... I like it a lot, Sharla. You're an incredibly beautiful woman... but more importantly than being beautiful, you're incredibly sensuous and sexy. But I'm sure you already know that, don't you?"

"A lot of men have told me that, so I guess I do know it, Dwain."

"Did you tell your husband you were having dinner with me tonight?"

"Of course I did. I told him you had said that you might want more information about the equipment specifications now that you have been informed of the potential cost."

"And did he believe that?"

"No. He didn't."

"What did he believe, Sharla?"

"He thought you were interested in something else beside equipment specifications. In fact, he said he would be."

"What else?"

"Sex."

"That's the way he put it? Really?"

"Well... not quite."

"Tell me."

"He said you would want to fuck me."

"But he told you to come anyway?"

"No. He told me it was up to me... that he would support any decision I made."

"MMmmm... impressive. Impressive indeed! You have a very wise husband, Sharla. Many men would just scream and protest... thereby throwing away entire careers and success. Well... enough of this. How was your dinner?"

"Delicious. Thank you. And the wine was superb as well."

"I think you were naked under your dress in your office this afternoon, Sharla. Were you?"

"Yes."

"Just for me?"

"It's probably best if I say yes, but the truth is that I've stopped wearing bras to work several months ago and stopped wearing panties a few days ago."

"Why?"

"My husband doesn't permit me to wear bras and panties to work."

"And tonight?"

"I'm wearing a pink teddy and stockings but no panties.

"Let's go up to my room so you can show me. Shall we?"

"I'll follow you," Sharla said with a smile.

"You know that I'm going to fuck you, don't you?"

"I would hope so. I hope you haven't gotten me this wet and then intend to leave me hanging."

"Don't worry. I intend to screw you several times tonight."

"Promises... promises. Shall we go?"

-----------

When they were in Jacobson's suite, he said, "We've got a lot of time. Not need to rush. I think I'll just let you simmer in your juices for a bit. Come out onto the patio. The view is spectacular."

Leaning against the railing, Sharla looked out over the city. As Jacobson had promised, the view was indeed spectacular. However, he was far more interested in the view of her legs and ass that her bent over position was providing.

To himself, he thought, "God... What a piece of ass she is. Fantastic. I think I'm going to be needing her consulting services on the equipment a lot in the future.

"You're right. The view is fantastic," Sharla commented with a smile. "But your attention seems to be elsewhere."

"Of course it is. Scenery is pretty; your legs and ass are gorgeous."

"I'm glad you think so, Dwain."

"Take a seat and let's sex chat a bit. Does that bother you?"

"That would be sort of silly don't you think? Being offended at talking about sex when we both know that you're going to be fucking me soon."

Dwain sat down opposite her. "You still haven't proven that you're not wearing panties, Sharla. Let me see your pussy while we chat."

It was an order, not a request. Sharla felt her vagina throb wetting her thighs still further. She crossed her left leg over her right knee. The position opened her thighs and exposed her mound and the very thin strip of pubic hair she had recently permitted to grow at Brice's request.

Jacobson's eyes bored into her exposed cunt. It throbbed again. She could smell the musky aroma of her arousal and wondered if he could. "Convinced?" she asked.

"Completely. How many other men have fucked you since you were married, Sharla?"

"None."

The response both shocked and excited Jacobson. His cock hardened at the thought. "Is that the truth? A woman as sensuous and beautiful as you and no male has been in you other than your husband?"

"That's right. You'll be the first."

"Why?"

"My husband hasn't suggested that I do it before. Tonight, he did."

"Did that bother you?"

"No. It excited me. I like sex... a lot!"

"How about before you were married? Were you a virgin when you first met Brice?"

"No."

"How many?"

"One boy in high school. But we only did it one time."

"So, when I fuck you, it will be only your third cock? Actually, for all practical purposes, only your second."

"Yes. If I had known how good it can be, I would have had more."

"Is your ass available if I should want to use it?"

"Please use lubrication... otherwise I can't cum while you're giving it to me."

"Open the top of your dress. I want to see your tits."

Sharla grinned. "I thought you'd never ask." Her fingers quickly opened the top buttons of her dress and pulled it wide. The pink teddy covered her breasts, but it was a simple matter to pull the top down. A moment later, her left breast was exposed. She pinched the nipple showing Dwain how hard it was.

"Fantastic. Every part of you is fantastic. Big, firm, thrusting tits with big nipples. You've gotten me so hard, I can't believe it."

"You're supposed to get hard when a woman shows you her body... particularly when they both know they'll soon be fucking."

"Take off the dress. Now!"

"Out here on the patio?"

"Yes. Right here."

Sharla opened the rest of the buttons and let the dress fall to the floor. Without being asked, she jerked the teddy down and exposed both of her tits for Dwain.

"Shit... what a pair you have! But I can't see that delicious cunt, Sharla. Just a moment."

Jacobson retreated into the suite and returned a moment later holding a large, ribbed vibrator. "Open your legs and masturbate for me."

Sharla slid lower in her chair until her ass was hanging off the seat's edge. She looked directly into Jacobson's eyes and said, "Watch me do it for you, Lover."

As his eyes bored into the V between her thighs, Sharla lifted her legs up...up... up until her heels were above her head. She spread them wide completely exposing the open, wet hole of her cunt. "Put it in for me, Lover, and then watch me fuck my hot pussy with it."

Sharla continued to masturbate with the vibrator getting closer and closer to orgasm. "Ohhh... I'm almost there, Dwain. Get close and watch me cum."

However, just before her pussy exploded, Jacobson pulled her to her feet and led her into the suite. "I want you to cum on my cock... not on a vibrator, Sharla." Leading her over to the wet bar, he poured them both a glass of wine and then said, "Take off your clothes! You know what I want to see."

As Sharla stripped, she kept her eyes on Jacobson, who was also removing his clothes. When his shorts came down, she was with pleasure that he was fully erect and appeared to be incredibly hard. His 6-inch dick was sticking straight up in the air. She couldn't suppress a moan. "MMMmmmmmmmm... your cock looks delicious, Darling. I can't wait to feel it inside me."

"It's just average," he said.

"Average length... yes. Average hardness... no way! That is one stone-hard sex spike, Lover. Big is nice, but HARD is what counts with a woman. Come over here and skewer me with that spike, Stud!"

Looking over her naked body... her big, firm thrusting tits... her mound bare except for a small 'landing strip'... gorgeous hips and delicious legs, Jacobson's cock jerked and seemed to become even harder.

"You've got an absolutely incredible body! Lie down on the divan and spread wide for me. Let me see all of it!" Sharla grinned and lay down on the divan on her side. She raised her left leg and spread wide to completely expose her shaved cunt.

"Is this Ok? Am I spread wide enough?"

"You're pure cunt, Sharla. Turn over. Get on your hands and knees and show me your hot ass."

Sharla did as Jacobson ordered. Once she was in position, she thrust her ass toward him being careful to keep her knees wide so her cunt would be fully exposed as well.

"I need cock, Lover. Come on! Cock Me, Stud!"

"Get on the bed... Hurry!"

Stretching out on the bed, Sharla greeted Jacobson's arrival by lifting and spreading her legs wide for him. His head moved between her gaping thighs until his eyes were no more than a few inches from her wet, pulsing vagina. He saw that her labia were swollen and flanged open. Her erect clitoris protruded from its protective hood.

Leaning forward, Jacobson blew gently on the turgid organ. Sharla's cunt throbbed in response causing a low, sensuous moan to erupt. Again, he blew his warm breath across her pulsing clitoris. This time, her hips lifted upward, her thighs opened wider in response. Sharla's hips were quivering... up and down... in small fuck motions... desperately trying to entice the tongue into her hot sex slot.

Seeing how desperate the woman was, Jacobson generously gave her what she wanted. Slowly, he pushed his tongue in the opening of the married woman's cunt. Sharla moaned... her hips arched... her mouth opened... "Ooohhh... yesss... Do me! Do me!"

The tongue swiped all the way up her throbbing sex trench, separating the swollen lips as it went. They opened and pushed aside easily to make room for what their owner wanted. When the tongue reached the top of her gaping slot, male lips covered and captured the waiting, engorged clitoris. The thrashing brunette groaned. Jacobson sucked it gently, rotating his tongue around and around the hard, erect shaft. The intensity of the sensation caused shrieks of female pleasure to fill the hotel suite.

Sharla's long, drawn out "AAAAAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" was followed by a series of uncontrolled, totally unladylike gasps and grunts. The cunt around Jacobson's tongue exploded in an intense orgasm. The pulsing clitoris buried in his mouth contracted and danced wildly, each pulsation sending waves of pleasure through the length of Sharla's vagina that radiated upward into her belly causing those muscles to spasm in response to her throbbing clitoris.

Shoving his hands beneath her ass, Jacobson held the woman in place as his tongue and lips continued to stroke her clitoris, which had retreated into its hood in an attempt to escape the exquisite torture. She bellowed and pleaded for him to stop... to let her rest...

"Ooohhh... can't stand it... oohhh... please... no more... no more... ugh aaahhhhhhh... oohh stop... stop!"

He held her cunt in position and lashed his tongue over the tip of her throbbing clitoris. Just when Sharla thought she couldn't possibly stand anymore, she felt herself rising to another orgasm. Instantly, her powerful thighs clamped around Jacobson's head locking him in place. She squeezed harder and harder.

"Don't stop. DON'T YOU DARE STOP, YOU BASTARD! LICK IT. MAKE ME CUM... OOOHHH FUCK! HARDER!"

Jacobson began to panic. He could hardly breathe. The woman kept pulling his face deeper and deeper into the folds of her cunt. Her juices were flooding his face, squirting into his open mouth... into his nostrils. Her thighs had him locked in a death grip as she surged toward another orgasm. Unable to break free, he frantically worked his tongue and lips harder and faster... desperately trying to make her cum again before he lost consciousness.

Then, just before he passed out, he felt the huge gush of her juices pouring out as the pulsing cunt erupted in a huge climax. As the orgasm engulfed her, her legs collapsed to the bed and Jacobson was able to free himself. Gratefully, he sucked air into his tortured lungs. When he had caught his breath, he pushed his face back into the still-throbbing cunt and swiped his tongue up and down the length of her slit. Instantly, her hips surged upward against his mouth, her hands squeezing her big tits.

The sight of Sharla's big tits heaving up and down on her chest and her swollen labia flanged wide open exposing the wet, pulsing interior of her cunt once again hardened his prick in a rigid spike. Throwing himself onto the gasping woman, he shoved his arms beneath her splayed legs and levered them up into the air.

Moving forward into her saddle, he pushed her legs back against her heaving tits to completely open her pulsing fuck hole.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Sharla."

"I know... ooohhh... I know!"

"You do want it, don't you?"

"Yes. Give it to me!"

"I didn't hear your answer." Jacobson said firmly, "If you want this cock in your cunt you have to ask for it the way a hot woman asks a man for his cock."

"Yes!!" Sharla gasped. "Please! I want your cock in my cunt fucking me. Please! Put it in my married pussy!"

Jacobson moved his hips forward. The rigid shaft touched Sharla's labia. Slowly, he worked the head up and down the hot, throbbing sex slit. "Ready for cock number three?"

"AAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

"Answer me! Are you ready?"

"I'm ready! I'M READY!!"

The turgid head entered her hole. Both the man and the woman groaned with the intense pleasure of the entry. The wet folds of the clinging cunt around his shaft sent waves of pleasure through Jacobson. The incredibly hard male shaft stretching her vagina open was electrifying to Sharla. Both moaned with wild excitement.

Two more inches sank into the waiting female hole. Sharla's body quivered and trembled. Jacobson's cock throbbed and jerked inside the tight vagina. With three inches of cock inside her pussy, Jacobson stopped moving. Slowly, he flexed his organ causing it to expand and jerk against the walls of her sex channel.

The sensation was exquisite. Sharla's eyes widened, wild with her mounting excitement. Still Jacobson did not move his prick inside her waiting, eager cunt hole.

"Please," came her whispered moan. Jacobson still waited, his cock continuing to flex and throb within her channel.

"Please!" Sharla sobbed breathlessly. "Please fuck me!"

Jacobson grinned and fed her waiting vagina another inch of his cock before stopping yet again. As soon as he stopped, Sharla began to beg him to give it to her... to fuck her. Her passionate moans filled the hotel room as intense, uncontrollable spasms surged through her cunt.

"DAMN YOU! I NEED YOUR COCK IN ME! FUCK ME WITH IT. FILL MY CUNT... PLEASE!"

Grunting with intense male pleasure, Jacobson drove his hips against Sharla's sex saddle as he thrust forward. The steel-hard sex gun shot into her pussy to a loud cry of female excitement and sexual bliss. Sharla's back arched; her hips driving upward to receive the hard shaft deep inside her eager hole.

Jacobson released her legs and thrust his hands beneath her ass to lift her cunt into better fucking position. At the same time as he began to fuck her with hard driving strokes, she wrapped her strong legs around her lover's waist and pulled him into her cunt. Every time he slammed into her, she used her legs to thrust her hips upward to take his full length inside her trembling body.

Brice's wife started moving with the stud buried inside her cunt. Her hips repeatedly thrust upward as Jacobson rammed his throbbing shaft downward into the wet, eager hole. Sharla's cries of passion filled the room... loud, screaming shrieks of feminine delight.

Jacobson increased the speed and force of the fucking he was giving the thrashing housewife. The cock was now thudding into her so hard it made Sharla's entire body jerk. The motion caused her big tits to fly back and forth on her chest in time to the fucking Jacobson was giving her. Suddenly, she erupted in an intense climax. Her sex hole clamped around the male shaft hammering in and out in a futile attempt to keep it embedded deep inside.

Without pausing to allow the moaning housewife's orgasm to ebb, Jacobson drove his cock into her even harder, fucking Sharla at a furious pace. With her pussy still in the throes of an intense climax, the rapid motion of cock over her G-spot coupled with the intense sensations every time his pubic bone banged against her engorged clitoris drove Sharla straight into a series of continuous orgasms. Unintelligible shrieks of ecstasy exploded from her lungs as her hips gyrated and thrashed with wild abandon on the bed.

Jacobson felt her vagina contracting around his cock in repeated intense spasms. The sensation drove him wild. As his sperm rose up from his balls and mixed with the semen gushing from his prostate, he roared like a fiend and rammed his prick harder and harder into the woman's throbbing sex hole.

"I'm cumming! I'm shooting it innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!" he bellowed as his load rocketed into the depths of her cunt, drenching the opening of her womb. As he emptied his balls into her, Brice's wife erupted once again.

-----------

It was sometime in the middle of the night when Sharla felt herself being rolled over onto her stomach. She was so exhausted from the furious sex earlier in the evening that she did little more than groan before attempting to go back to sleep.

It was not to be... at least not yet. A moment later, she felt her hips being lifted and her knees pushed beneath her hips. Slowly, she awakened sufficiently to realize that Jacobson had her hips high in the air while her head was still on the bed. She felt his body behind her, pressing against her buttocks.

"Ooohhhh god... you're going to fuck me again. Let's wait until morning... please."

"We'll do it in the morning too," he whispered. "But right now, my cock is hard as stone from feeling your naked body beside me. I've got to fuck you. Spread your knees wider and reach back and open yourself. Do it!"

Squirming about in the bed, Sharla managed to move her knees apart. She lay there waiting.

"Do what I told you! Reach back and spread yourself." Leaning forward, Jacobson grasped both of her wrists and pulled her arms up and back until he had her hands on the cheeks of her upthrust ass. Pressing her hands tight to her cheeks, he moved her hands outwards. The motion began to spread her ass crease open. When he had it partially open, he released Sharla's hands and watched in satisfaction as she continued the movement that spread her cheeks wide.

When her cunt and assholes were both fully exposed, he fitted his cock into the maw of her gaping cunt that was still stretched from the previous intense fucking he had given her. She was so wet and open, his cock easily sank all the way into her. With the entire, thick six inches of cock filling her, Sharla felt her excitement rising in spite of her exhaustion. And when Jacobson began to fuck her with hard, full-length strokes, she forgot about being tired and began to gasp... then groan... then shriek as women do when being screwed by a hard male spike.

Brice's wife came. Her cunt went into rapid, repeated contractions around the embedded male sex gun which immediately began to fire bursts of male cum into her waiting cunt hole.

==============

The next night Brice fucked his wife like a man possessed as Sharla described how Jacobson had fucked her the previous night. The wildly excited husband had already pumped three huge loads of semen into his wife, but as soon as he would cum, Sharla would begin to describe something else about how she had been fucked, and Brice would quickly get hard again.

"How many times did you cum?" he asked as his cock pounded in and out of her clasping cunt.

"Ugh... aaahhh... don't know... oooohhhh god... fuck meeee!"

"Tell me!" he demanded.

"Fifteen... twenty... sometimes... aaaahhhhhhhh... ooohhh... sometimes couldn't stop... ah! ah! ah! ... couldn't stop cumming."

"Jezzzzz!!!" Brice hammered himself all the way into his wife's hole. "Was that really the only cock you've had other then mine?"