Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As these awful thoughts were swimming through his mind, he heard Alex speaking to his wife:

"Suck time, Sharla. Let's see how well you can deep throat 8 inches of man mean."

Brice looked about the room to find Sharla. At first, he didn't see her. But then he saw Alex's standing on the other side of a lounge chair. He also saw that his nude body was moving back and forth from the waist up. Moving around the chair, he found exactly what he expected to find. His wife was squatting in front of Alex with her heels planted in the carpet and her knees bent. She was grasping the base of his big cock with one hand as he fed the huge shaft into her mouth. At the moment, Brice saw that she had managed to suck in about three inches of his thick prick.

Saliva coated the shaft with the excess dripping from her chin. She was obviously trying her best to thoroughly lubricate the cock before he pushed it into her throat. Alex let her take her time for several minutes. By that time she had managed to get five inches inside her mouth hole. Brice knew the big head had to be pressed against the opening to her throat.

Alex gripped Sharla's head in both hands and firmly pulled her forwards, forcing her mouth further down his embedded cock. Brice heard his wife gagging as the cock entered her throat. She tried to draw back from the cock, but Alex was having none of that.

With firm pressure, he forced her mouth and lips even further down

his cock.

Brice's wife continued to struggle but in spite of her efforts, the big cock was relentlessly moving deeper into her throat. By this time, 6 inches of cock was in her throat, but Alex wanted all of it buried down her gullet. Brice watched as the man gave a forceful pull on Sharla's head. At the same time, he thrust his hips forward. She emitted a muffled, gurgling scream as the cock buried itself all the way down her throat. Her lips were now kissing his pubic mound.

Brice watched with mounting uneasiness as Alex held Sharla's head motionless and proceeded to fuck her mouth as though he were fucking her cunt. She kept her eyes open the entire time. Her gagging had stopped and every man in the room could see the excitement building in her eyes and in her body language. Halfway through the mouth fuck, her hand moved between her thighs and began to stroke her clitoris as she sucked.

Five minutes later, Alex's body stiffened. Then, his hips jerked several times in rapid succession as he emptied his load straight down Sharla's throat. At the very end, a white stream of semen forced its way out of her mouth and ran down her chin.

As soon as Alex pulled out of Sharla's mouth, Brice saw Clay moving up to the squatting woman, his massive nine and a half inch, thick erection swinging in front of him. He pulled up and led her to the couch. Lying down, he gave her a one word command, "SUCK!"

Brice could not suppress a grimace as he watched his wife's lips part wide to take the big head inside her mouth. Clay gave her a moment to get used to his size before he began pulling her head down his weapon with steady pressure. More and more cock entered his wife's mouth. When over half of the massive fuck stick was buried, Brice knew it was about to enter Sharla's throat. It appeared to him that her jaw might be dislocated by the huge shaft.

Two more inches of cock disappeared inside. Brice was shocked to see his wife's throat actually bulge as the cock moved deeper and deeper.

Sharla's eyes were bulging as Clay forced more and more of his huge shaft into her throat. Impatient, he suddenly forced the last inches of cock down her throat. She began to make gurgling noises. Her body jerked and thrashed, but her mounting excitement was evident from the way her breasts were heaving.

Slowly, Clay withdrew his cock until only the head remained inside. Brice was stunned to see his wife eagerly ram her head back down the big shaft quickly forcing all nine-and-a-half inches back into her throat until her lips were kissing his groin. She paused and then pulled back. A moment later, she slammed her head all the way back down and began sucking his cock like a woman possessed.

There was no way Clay could hold back his load. After a couple of minutes, he reached down and held Sharla's head in place. His hips humped upward off the chair as he rammed her mouth hard into his pubic hair. The load spewed out into her throat... gush after gush. Not able to swallow fast enough, thick, creamy white liquid burst between her lips and the big shaft.

Brice was beside himself. This was totally different that what he had imagined it would be. It was one thing to fantasize about his wife being screwed by one man or to listen while she related how Jacobson had fucked her. It was an entirely different matter to watch six men using her like a whore. A wave of different emotions surged through him... anger... embarrassment... regret... fear.

All of these emotions doubled in intensity when he heard his wife groaning and begging. Turning, he saw that Bob had her on the couch, her ass hanging over the edge, as he knelt between her thighs and slammed eight inches of cock in and out of her cunt.

"OOOhhhhhhhhhh... yessss! Fuck Me! Fuck Me! Give it to me, Stud. Ram Meeeeeeeeeee!!!"

Brice could take no more.

"STOP! GOD DAMN IT! STOP RIGHT NOW! NO MORE!" he bellowed, his face red with rage and embarrassment.

The outburst so shocked Bob that he jumped backwards. When his cock exited Sharla's cunt, it was only semi-hard. A moment later, he was totally soft having almost instantly lost his erection at Brice's angry outburst.

Before anyone could say much of anything, Brice had pulled his wife to her feet and wrapped her body in her large raincoat. Without a word to anyone, he pulled her to the door, slamming it shut behind them. A minute later, he pushed her into their car and was speeding toward home.

-----------

Brice fumed and raged as he drove home. Sharla huddled in the corner of the front seat, naked save for the raincoat, but remained silent. When Brice unlocked the front door of their house, Sharla walked past him without saying a single word. Once inside, she dropped the raincoat on the floor and walked into the master bedroom, kicked off the fuck-me heels, and entered the bathroom. A minute later, Brice heard water running in the shower.

He poured himself a drink wondering what he should say to his wife and what he should do. When he finally walked into their bedroom, he found Sharla already in bed. She turned on her side facing away from him and said not a word.

In desperation, Brice blurted, "Listen, Honey. I'm sorry, but I didn't realize what it would be like. I thought there would be only four men, not six. I also thought there would be other women present. And I had no idea how much different it would be to actually watch you being gang banged by six men than it was to fantasize with you about your having one man or to listen when you described sex with Jacobson. I just couldn't handle it. I hope you're not angry. After all, you did say we could cancel if I wanted to and you wouldn't mind."

Sharla didn't reply. Nor did she turn to look at her husband.

Not knowing when to stop, Brice persisted. "Are you angry? You said it would be all right."

Without looking at her husband, Sharla said in an even voice, "I'm not angry... I'm furious! I said it would be all right if we cancelled before going. I asked you at least six times. I did not say it would be all right to go and let me get all six of those men hard, hot, and wildly excited and to let them get me hotter than I've ever been in my life and then to just drag me away leaving all of those guys with raging erections and painful balls and me with a throbbing cunt that wanted... NO... NEEDED... cock... lots of cock. That most certainly wasn't all right! Now go to sleep and shut up!"

=============

One Week Later:

A week had passed without much of any conversation between Sharla and Brice, much less any sex. On the Friday following the aborted party at Greg's, Brice arrived home at 6 PM to find the house empty. On the kitchen table, he found a note from Sharla.

Opening it, he read,

"I won't be home tonight, Brice. My best estimate is that I should be back tomorrow between noon to 2 PM. At that time, if you're here, we will talk. If you're not here, so be it. You're on your own for dinner tonight. Sharla"

Brice was stunned. He paced the house most of the night unable to sleep. Television was impossible to watch and a book equally impossible to read since he could think of nothing else except where his wife was... if she was all right... if she would return tomorrow as the note said. Finally, he fell into an exhausted sleep around 4 AM.

It was almost 2 PM the next day before Brice heard the garage door opening. A moment later the connecting door to the garage in the kitchen swung open and his wife entered. She looked fresh and relaxed, which was much better than Brice looked after a night with virtually no sleep.

"You don't look so good," she commented as she set her handbag down on the bureau.

"I didn't get much sleep last night for worrying about you and wondering where you were."

"Sorry about that, but I'm sure you'll live."

"Well... are you going to tell me where you've been and what's happening?"

"Yes, but if you start screaming and yelling at me, I'm leaving. Understand?"

When Brice nodded, Sharla said, "Ok. When I went to work yesterday, I told Greg and Bob that I would like to get together with them that evening to apologize properly for last Saturday night. After work, I came home briefly to leave you the note and then I went over to Greg's house where he and Bob were waiting for me."

"What happened then?"

"Then I apologized to both of them the way a woman should apologize to men whose cocks she's gotten hard as stone but then failed to take care of them the way a woman should."

"You fucked them?"

"No. They fucked me... many, many times. I forgot to mention that after I left the note on the kitchen table, I went upstairs, stripped naked except for the same fuck-me heels I wore to the party last Saturday night, put on the same raincoat, and then drove over to Greg's house."

"You went over there naked?" Brice said becoming more and more uncomfortable.

"Very naked. As soon as walked in, I told them that I was terribly sorry about the way you acted last Saturday that left them with raging hard-ons but no cunt and me with a throbbing, wet cunt but no cock. I also told them that you wouldn't be coming over this time to ruin the party. Finally, I suggested that we pick up exactly where we were when we were so rudely interrupted last Saturday."

"Where was that?" Brice asked.

"Don't you remember? Bob had me essentially naked on the couch with my ass hanging over the edge. He had just rammed his 8-inch prick all the way into my cunt and begun to fuck me when you went crazy and ruined every thing. So, I took off my raincoat, tossed it aside, and got on the same couch with my ass over the edge and my legs up in the air. I smiled at Bob, spread my pussy open, and invited him to put his cock back inside my hot, wet cunt. Naturally, he accepted my invitation."

"But you were there all night? Why?"

"It took that long for me to properly satisfy Greg and Bob."

"All night and until 2 PM the next day?"

"Not quite. They finished screwing me around noon today, but then I had to take a bath, fix my makeup, have a bite to eat, and then drive home. That took a couple of hours."

"God! How many times did they fuck you?"

"You have to remember, Honey, that they were really hot and hard, especially after last Saturday, and I just couldn't get enough either. Let's see... Greg fucked me five times last night. He shot two loads down my throat when I sucked his cock, two more loads into my cunt, and one inside my ass. Bob pumped in six loads... two into my belly, two in my cunt, and two up my ass. We got to sleep around 1 AM."

"Jezzz... they came in your mouth four times?"

"Well, not exactly. Twice they pulled out just as they were cumming and shot the load all over my face and tits as well as into my mouth and belly."

"Was that it?" her husband asked, his cock beginning to harden even though he hated hearing what his wife was telling him.

"Of course not. Men get morning erections, Darling. You know that. They both woke with raging hard-ons, and I had to take care of them. Those two randy studs took turns on me. They each switched back and forth between my ass and cunt holes until they finally both got off. After that, we had breakfast."

"So why did it take you until 2 PM to come home?"

"By the time we finished breakfast, I wanted more cock and they were both hard again. Greg got on the bed and I mounted his cock. When he had it buried in me, Bob pushed me forward over Greg's body and mounted me doggy using my ass. That was just incredible, Honey. One 7-inch dick up my cunt and another 8-inch cock all the way in my ass. We all came about the same time."

And that wasn't the end of the sex. We played around on the bed for bit until the guys got hard again. I helped that process along by sucking both of them. Once they were hard, I mounted Greg again, this time in reverse cowgirl position with his cock up my ass. He grabbed my tits and pulled me backwards far enough to expose my cunt, which Bob quickly filled with his dick. Once more, those two studs doubled fucked your wife's cunt and ass holes."

"Was that the end of it?"

"Nope. We rested about an hour and then they each fucked me again, one at a time. Greg ordered me to ride his big cock. After he finished, Bob mounted me missionary style with my legs wrapped around his ass. That was the end of it."

"So how many times were you fucked?"

"Didn't you count? Let's see. Five times for Greg last night, and six times for Bob. They each fucked me when we woke up. That's 13 times, right? After breakfast, I got double fucked twice with them switching positions... so that's four more loads for a total of 17. And then the last two single fucks makes 19 loads of cum shot into your wife in the last 20 hours or so."

"Good lord! How many times did you cum?"

"You have to be kidding. A huge number of times."

"How many? Estimate."

"Do you want me to count the number of orgasms I had when they licked my clit and cunt or just the ones I had when they were fucking me?"

"They sucked your cunt and clit?"

"Numerous times."

"All right... just count the times you came when they were fucking you."

"I don't know. Maybe and average of three or four orgasms each time they fucked me... so about 70 orgasms."

Brice's cock was fully hard now. "This has me so hard I can't believe it. Let's go fuck."

"Sorry. Can't. Still have four more men to whom I need to apologize. I have a date with Alex and Mario tonight at 8 PM and I need to get some rest before then. Next Friday night, I'll be apologizing to Clay and Miguel."

"Oh god... will that be end of it? Will we be ok after that?"

"That depends on you. You're going to have to make a decision."

"What decision?"

"I've given this a lot of thought... a lot of thought. When I met you, I was a virgin except for one brief fuck in high school when I didn't even have an orgasm I was so scared. You were essentially my first cock. Then you encouraged me to have sex with Jacobson, and you really got off when I told you all the hot details. At that point, I realized what I had been missing all my life... I found that I really liked fucking and new cocks... just like men like new pussy. Then came the party last Saturday, and I was wildly excited. I was about to go from having had only two cocks in my life to having had 8... I was going to quadruple the number of cocks that I've had in my cunt... at least I was going to have that wonderful experience until you ruined every thing. That is not going to happen again."

"So? What decision are you talking about?"

"You have three choices. I'll abide by whichever one you chose:

"First: You can decide that you don't wish to be married to me any longer. If that's your choice, then we can simply sell the house and divide up the assets equally. After that, we obtain a simple, no contest divorce. You go your way; I go mine. This is not my choice, but I will not object if you choose this.

"Second: We can remain married and each have discreet affairs and liaisons with others... you with women... me with men. You will not tell me... I will not tell you. We will not embarrass or humiliate each other nor will we criticize. When we are together, we enjoy each other sexually and otherwise, but your women and my men remain in the shadows and secret.

"Third: We can have an open marriage. I know of your women and sometimes participate with you. You know of my men and sometimes participate or watch with me. Sometimes we swing with other couples. Every thing is open, and no one criticizes.

"So... Chose. Which is it to be?"

After a moments thought, Brice remarked, "I don't like any of those choices. I would like to add a fourth choice. We go back the way we were... we see only each other. I'm faithful to you... you're faithful to me. No other women... no other men. That's my choice."

"I'm sorry, Brice, but that choice is no longer available to you."

"Why not? We were happy like that before."

"Because you opened Pandora's Box and allowed me to see how much excitement and pleasure I've been missing all my life. Now that I've seen, there is no way back. Once Pandora's Box is opened, what was hidden inside escapes forever."

============

Leaving Brice to consider his choices, Sharla went to their bedroom to get some rest and to prepare for her date with Alex and Mario that evening. Almost six hours passed before Brice saw his wife emerge from the bedroom. Once again, she was wearing her long

raincoat over whatever she had on underneath, if anything.

"Well, have you decided on your choice, Brice?" she asked as she retrieved her car keys from the top of the bureau.

"Not yet."

"All right. Take your time, but I want a decision when I come home tomorrow afternoon. The default choice is Choice one, divorce. So if you still want me as your wife, you need to make up your mind by that time or I'll be filing on Monday afternoon. Understand?"

Brice nodded. Looking at his wife, he couldn't keep from asking, "Are you naked under that raincoat again?"

"Of course not! That would be obscene. Anyway, I did that with Greg and Bob yesterday. I thought it would be more erotic if I treated Alex and Mario to some thing a little different. Want to

see, Honey?"

"Please."

"Hope you like my selection," Sharla teased as she removed the raincoat.

Her husband's eyes widened, his mouth opened, but no sound emerged. "Oh I love that reaction. I take it you think my outfit is hot and sexy? Right?"

Brice stared at the wet look, red vinyl halter and miniskirt combination his wife wore. The two garments fitted her like a second skin. The halter only covered slightly more than half

of her large tits. The brief, very short, red miniskirt just barely managed to cover all of her ass. Above the fuck-me pumps she wore, her legs were bare.

"Do you have on any panties?"

"Yes. I hope you don't mind. I know you've forbidden me to wear panties to work, but since I'm not going to work, I thought it would be all right if I wore some."

With a quick motion, his wife pulled up the miniskirt and let Brice see the bright red, bikini panties that just barely covered her ass and cunt. "Anyway, I don't expect that Alex and Mario will

allow me to wear the panties for very long, Honey. So I think I'll be in compliance with your 'no panties' order pretty soon after I get to Alex's apartment. Do you think I look hot?"