Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're incredible... just stunning."

"Is your cock hard thinking about how those two studs are going to be screwing your wife tonight?"

"Yes... very hard."

"Good! If it's still hard tomorrow when I come home and if you've made either Choice Two or Choice Three, I want that big, hard cock up my cunt as soon as walk in the door. Well... I have to go and make appropriate apologies to Alex and Mario. See you tomorrow, Darling."

Brice's cock was still hard and throbbing five minutes after the front door had closed behind his wife.

=============

An hour later, Brice was still sitting in their den. His cock had lost some of its rigidity, but it was still semi-hard. Every time he thought about what his wife might be doing, it got harder. Looking at his watch, he realized that she had been gone over an hour. Since it was only a 15 or 20 minute drive to Alex's apartment, she had already been there for about 45 minutes. "I wonder what's she doing right now," he thought. "She's probably naked by this time."

-----------

Brice would have been somewhat surprised if he had known that his wife was still dressed exactly as she had been when she left their house. However, both Alex and Mario were naked having been slowly stripped by his wife. Sharla had taken almost 25 minutes to complete the job of stripping the two randy, anxious men. She

alternated removing a article of their clothing and caressing or sucking their rigid, throbbing erections.

At the same moment as Brice had looked at watch and realized that an hour had passed, Sharla had the two naked men standing on either side of her as she squeezed and slowly stroked their cocks, Alex's with her right hand, Mario's with her left.

"Open your mouth, Sharla. Suck our cocks, Baby," Alex ordered.

Sitting down with the two men on either side, Sharla opened her legs so they could see her panty-covered pussy and began alternating between the two erections.

-----------

Brice paced his den for another 15 minutes before the stress was too much. He decided to head for his local watering hole for a drink. After a 10-minute drive, he was sitting at the bar with his first bourbon and water. For the tenth time, he looked at his watch and calculated that his wife had been in Alex's apartment for about an hour and a half. "Shit! I wonder which one of them is fucking her right now?" he thought to himself. Again, Brice would have been surprised to learn that the answer to his mental question was both Alex and Mario were in his wife but neither had yet fucked her.

-----------

Sharla had just moved to stand between the two men. Both Alex and Mario began to caress and stroke her body. Together they worked on both of her tits, pulling her nipples until they were hard and elongated. Both men were fingering her pussy simultaneously, Alex with two fingers inside her vagina... Mario

working her clit with two fingers. Their motions were smooth but determined. Alex thrust hard into her pussy working both fingers in to the knuckles and pumping in and out. As her lubricating juices flowed over his hand, he pushed in a third finger and his

thumb moved upward to her clitoris.

With Alex now stroking her throbbing clit, Mario was free to move his hand around Sharla's hips to her ass where he worked two fingers into her back channel. The men worked on Brice's wife in counterpoint: As Alex's fingers fucked into her cunt, Mario's fingers withdrew from her ass. Then their motions reversed with Mario pumping inward as Alex withdrew.

There was no escape from the probing fingers. No matter which direction the impaled woman moved, one set of fingers drilled her hole even deeper. His hips gyrated and humped wildly and after a few minutes of this treatment, Sharla surged to a powerful orgasm. Her vagina and ass both contracting in hard, repeated

spasms.

The pair continued to finger her front and back passages as Sharla shook and trembled between them. Alex pointed at his fully erect cock. Sharla didn't need and further explanation of what he wanted. She sank to her knees in front of him. Before she had

sucked in no more than three inches of cock, Mario grasped her waist and bent her forwards. Bending over, Brice's wife sucked in more of Alex's prick. When the big shaft pressed against the opening to her throat, she paused to stop the gagging and then smoothly lowered her mouth until her lips were kissing his belly. As Sharla worked her lips around the base of the cock, Mario pressed his fuck stick to her anus. Having been so recently stretched by both Greg and Bob the night before, his cock sank in easily.

-----------

Brice had finished his fourth drink. His fifth was almost gone as he finished his review of how all of this happened. He glanced at his watch. The dial showed the time to be 10:47 PM, Saturday night. Sharla had been in the process of apologizing to

Alex and Mario for two-and-a-half hours now. Brice wondered which of the men had his cock inside his wife's cunt at the moment. He wondered how many times they had already made her cum and how many loads of cum they had already shot into her mouth, cunt, and ass. And next Friday night, she would have to apologize to Clay and Miguel. He laughed mirthlessly as he wondered how much "apologizing" would be required to satisfy Clay's monster cock.

-----------

"OOOOOHHHHH... God!" Sharla groaned, her cunt contracting in hard spasms just as Mario was ejaculating inside her vagina. Her naked tits heaved from the exertion of her sixth orgasm.

Alex gave her no time to rest. His cock was hard again, and he wanted her ass. As Sharla bent over to clean her juices and his semen from Mario's cock, he moved behind her and thrust his organ into her widely stretched ass hole.

-----------

For the fiftieth or so time, Brice pondered his three choices. He couldn't bear the thought of losing the most sensuous woman he had ever seen. So Choice one was definitely out. Choice two would be torturous... absolutely awful. He would never know who was fucking his wife... when she was being fucked... how often her cunt was being filled. He would go crazy.

-----------

Alex had just finished fucking Sharla's ass. As his cock softened, he pulled her backwards so that her back was against his chest with her legs up high in the air. He reached around her hips and pulled her ass wide open so Mario could see the wet, stretched, inviting hole.

Sharla saw Mario staring at her well-fucked ass, smiled, and said, "Come on, Stud. Let my ass apologize to you properly. Stick it in, Baby!"

-----------

Having eliminated both Choices One and Two, only Choice Three, an open, swinging marriage, was left. The more Brice thought about it, the better it seemed. Once Sharla had completed her apologies, they would be a couple again, together, sharing, enjoying each other's bodies, friendship, and love and sharing many sensuous pleasures. And he would never again make the mistake he made at that party a week ago. Jealously was definitely out! And there was no reason to be jealous. Sharla had made it very clear that she preferred him to all others, but not exclusive of all others. Knowing that his wife thought he was the best was more than enough... and as a little added spice, there was always the delightful, wet, tight cunts of all the other women.

No doubt about it! If ever a choice was clear cut, this was it. Choice Three! Having decided, Brice relaxed and found himself hoping Sharla was having multiple orgasms. It would incredibly hot to hear all about them tomorrow when they were in bed fucking.

He left the rest of his drink on the bar since he no longer felt any further need for alcohol. After driving home, he went into his bedroom, removed his clothes and slipped under the covers anticipating a good night's sleep.

Before he drifted off, he thought, "I wonder what the hell Pandora's Box is? Maybe 'Pandora's Box' is Pandora's cunt?" Just before he fell asleep, he decided to look it up in the morning.

==============

Story written by RLM