Pandora's Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh fuckkk meeeeeeeeeee!"

"Tell me!"

"Yes. First cock other than yours except for one guy in high school. Ugh ... ugh... ugh... got me drunk... ohhhhh god... I'm gonna cummmmm... fucked me one time. I'm cumminggggggggg!!!"

"Oh you hot Bitch. Take my big load, Slut!" Brice's sex gun shot several cum bullets into his wife's throbbing cunt.

===============

Several Months Later:

The Bartels continued to have sex twice a day for a month after Sharla had spent the night with Jacobson, but then, as before, the intense excitement of his wife's first extramarital sexual encounter ebbed. After that, Brice was fucking Sharla only seven or eight times a week. Soon, it decreased to four times.

While Brice's level of sexual excitement was decreasing, Greg Ralston's was still high, which wasn't surprising considering that Sharla was still coming to work with no bra, and he had yet to get into her. If he had known that she wore no panties, he might have cum in his pants.

Greg repeatedly tried to get Sharla to have lunch with him again. Of course, he was desperate to fuck her, but even if she would do no more than permit him to ejaculate over her big tits, it would be worth all the effort he was putting into seducing her. Despite his best efforts, Sharla continued to reject his advances. But finally Greg's persistence wore down Sharla's resistance.

Approaching her during the morning break, Greg tried once again. "Sharla, Mario, Clay, Bob, and I are going out for Italian food for lunch. Four guys alone is not a lot of fun. Would you join us?"

The attention of four men was enough to excite any woman, and Sharla was no exception. "Not much can really happen in public," she thought. So, with a nod of her head, she accepted.

"Great! We're going to leave a little early... around 11:30 AM to give us more time. I'm picking everyone up in the front of the building."

At 11:25, Sharla found herself in the back seat of Greg's car seated between Mario and Bob with Clay riding in the front with Greg. They hadn't gone more than a half mile before she felt Bob's hand on her knee. She smiled but shook her head as she moved his hand away. But no sooner had she moved Bob's hand than she felt Mario's on her other knee. Turning toward him, she again smiled and once more moved the hand off her knee. As she did so, Bob's hand returned to her knee.

It quickly became apparent that unless she demanded to be let out of the car, there was no way she was going to be able to keep the hands of the two randy males off her legs. Anyway, the hands felt good on her legs. As soon as she stopped pushing the hands off her legs, both men were slowly caressing her knees and below them to her calves.

As Greg drove and Clay watched the action in the back seat, the hands slid down to the side of Sharla's legs where they gently squeezed and then started to stroke upwards in little circles. As she became increasingly aware of the slow rise of the hands over her knees and up her thighs. Sharla pressed her knees together.

At the same time as she pressed her knees together, the two male hands forced her legs sufficiently apart to allow them to move onto the inside of her thighs just above her knee where they lightly stroked her, but did not move higher. Her excitement slowly increased until by the time they reached the restaurant, she was breathing deeply, almost panting.

After the four of them ordered, Sharla now found herself between Grey and Clay, the men apparently taking turns with her.

As soon as the waiter had left their table, she felt hands on both of her knees. Once more, she pressed her legs together, and once again, felt male hands forcing themselves onto the bare flesh of her thighs just above her knees.

"Does this feel as good to you as it does it me?" Greg whispered in her ear.

"Of course it feels good, but I'm married," Sharla whispered back somewhat breathlessly.

"It would feel even better," Clay said softly on the other side of her, "if you would open your legs."

There was no mistaking what the men wanted; they wanted Brice's wife to open her legs so that they would have access to more of her body. For several minutes, Sharla resisted, but the hands continued stroking her... going as high as her closed legs would permit. Her excitement increased. When Mario bent over and boldly looked beneath the table at her legs, it rose to an even higher level.

Unable to hold out against all four men, Sharla let her legs slide apart a little. Immediately, both Greg and Clay moved their exploring hands further up her inner thighs. They both exerted outward pressure, urging her to spread even wider. At first, she refused to yield. The men pressed more firmly, all the while continuing to stroke the thigh flesh available to them. With a deep sigh, Sharla gave up and spread herself until she was sitting at the table with her legs gaping wide as two male hands caressed her inner thighs... higher and higher and higher... slowly approaching her naked pussy.

At this point, their food arrived, but while the exploring hands stopped, they never left her thighs as the waiter spread the food over the table. Another waiter brought bread and salad to the table along with olive oil and garlic.

Throughout all this, Grey and Clay kept their hands on Sharla's thighs within a few inches of now gushing cunt. As soon as the waiters left, the caressing and stroking male hands once again began their journey toward their ultimate goal. Bob and Mario began to eat as did Greg and Clay, but much more slowly as their attention was elsewhere.

Sharla also began to eat but then abruptly stopped when Greg slid his hand onto her shaved cunt and ran his fingers along the bare slit.

"Damn!" he exclaimed. Then he lowered his voice and informed the other men, "She's not wearing panties."

When Sharla's eyes closed and she softly moaned, Mario asked, "Did you say something, Sharla?"

She opened her mouth to reply but at that instant, two fingers slipped inside her cunt, and the only sound that came out was "Fffffuckkkkkkkk....."

Clay's fingers had pushed into her wet pussy and were slowly moving in and out. At the same time, Greg's fingers were softly rubbing the swollen clit at the top of her sex slit. Helplessly, Sharla squirmed in her seat as her cunt and clit were pleasured. A woman at a neighboring table had begun watching her. She was fully aware of what the men were doing to make the attractive, young brunette's body squirm and jerk as it was doing.

Every man at the table could already smell the musky aroma of Sharla's excited cuntal juices filling the air. She knew it would be only a few moments before her scent reached the next table where the woman watched her approaching a climax. The aroma increased when both men inserted fingers into the gushing pussy under their hands and began to simultaneously finger fuck the trembling woman.

Sharla was about to cum. She was so close. All four men and the woman at the next table knew they could bring her off whenever they chose to do so. But they kept her right on the edge. When her passion would ebb slightly, the fingers would once more strum her clitoris and slid in and out of her throbbing sex channel. She could no longer keep her hips still. At the next table, the woman pushed her hand between her thighs as she watched.

At this point, Greg spoke softly to Sharla as his fingers continued to bring her tantalizingly closer and closer to climax.

"We're having a party at my house Saturday night. I want you and your husband to come."

Sharla shuddered right on the brink of climax. "I don't think... mmmmmmmm... don't think... ooohhhh... don't think he will ... aaahhh... will come."

"Yes he will. He has you come to work with no bra and no panties. He wants to see what happens. Ask him. Do you understand? Ask him!"

All Sharla could do at this point was nod. Her excitement was too high to allow her speak coherently. Three fingers now explored inside her throbbing vagina. Her clitoris was engorged, swollen, erect, pulsing. Each time a finger flicked it, her hips thrust forward in her chair.

Sharla's breasts were heaving with her excited breathing. The woman at the next table now had her fingers on her own clitoris as she watched the incredibly erotic spectacle unfolding at the next table. She desperately hoped the men would make the brunette cum before they left.

Bob and Mario had finished eating, and Grey and Clay were almost finished. Sharla, on the other hand, had hardly taken a bite. "Are you going to finish your lunch, Sharla?" Greg asked.

Again, all she could do was shake her head. What woman could possibly eat when she was hovering on the brink of an orgasm but not being allowed to cum.

"Open up your blouse," Bob ordered. "Let's see how big they are."

Sharla's breath came in deep, labored gasps now. There was no way she could still her trembling fingers long enough to undo the buttons on her blouse. So, Greg helped her. With practiced ease, he slipped three buttons open and spread her blouse enough to expose half of her naked tits. At the next table, the woman felt her vagina contracting when she saw that the brunette wore no bra. She wondered if she wore panties or if the men had just pulled them to one side.

The men dropped money on the table for the bill and the tip and started to rise when a voice at the next table stopped them. "Finish her! Please! I want to see her cum," the 40-ish blonde whispered just loud enough for the men to hear.

Immediately, Bob and Mario moved to the other table on either side of the blonde. She made no effort to resist when she felt their hands between her thighs. She spread wider to give them access. Mario quickly pulled her panties aside and Bob's fingers stroked her clitoris. The woman's hips began to thrust right along with Sharla's.

Greg had Sharla's clit trapped between two fingers as he worked them up and down the throbbing shaft while Clay finger fucked her spasming cunt hole. At the same time, Bob jacked the blonde's clit while Mario slipped three fingers in and out of her cunt.

"Are you ready to cum, Sharla?" Greg asked.

For an answer, Sharla's mouth opened and her body shuddered uncontrollably. Looking across at the next table, Greg said softly to the gyrating woman, "Are you ready to cum, Honey?" Like Sharla, the blonde could only nod.

"All right, Gentlemen," Greg intoned. "On the count of three."

"One." Fingers flew over the two throbbing clits.

"Two." Three fingers probed each cunt deeply.

"Three!" Six fingers rammed all the way into the two contracting cunts while Greg and Bob pinched the two exploding clits. Both women had to bite their knuckles to avoid screaming as their orgasms engulfed their throbbing pussies.

-----------

On the way back to work, the men again traded places. This time, Mario and Bob wasted no time. Before they were halfway back, Sharla's clitoris was in the throes of another intense climax. Her legs were shaky when she emerged from the car, but she did manage to stand without falling.

"Remember! Ask your husband to bring you to my house tomorrow night at 8 PM. It's going to be a great party!"

===========

Greg had been correct about Brice's reaction to the invitation from Greg to attend a party on Saturday night.

"Sounds great. Let's go."

"Have I made it clear what's going to happen?" his wife asked. "Those four guys finger fucked me and made me cum in a restaurant Friday at lunch. You know if we go to Greg's party, they're all going to fuck me."

"With me there? I doubt it, but if they do, just think how hot it will be."

"It's not going to make them any difference whether you there or not. They finger fucked me in a public restaurant while they were doing a woman at the next table. If we go, I'm going to be gang banged, Honey. Are you Ok with that?"

"Would you enjoy it?"

"Probably. I had two intense orgasms with them at lunch on Friday." Sharla could see her husband's prick throbbing in his pants when she told him this.

"You think that all four of them would fuck you?"

"I doubt that they'll draw straws. They all finger fucked me at lunch. I'm sure they will all fuck me if we go."

"Oh god! Just thinking about that has me so damn hard I can't believe it."

"Then you're ok with that? No problems? No jealousy or anything?"

"I'm fine if you are."

"You're certain?"

"Let's go!"

-----------

When Sharla emerged from her bedroom Saturday night around 7:30 PM, she wearing a long raincoat that was buttoned from top to bottom. Brice was shocked to see her in the baggy garment.

"Is that what you're going to wear? I expected something more erotic and sexy."

"Really? You want your wife to look hot and ready?"

"Oh yeah," Brice breathed excitedly.

"Maybe something more like this?" Sharla unbuttoned the raincoat and tossed it aside. "Do you like this better?"

Underneath the raincoat, all she wore was a pink teddy, pink bikini panties, and 5-inch, plastic, fuck-me heels. The teddy exposed almost half of her big tits and ended at her navel. The nearly transparent, pink panties covered her pussy and part of her ass. The rest of her body was exposed.

"My god! You look like the whore of Babylon," Brice exclaimed.

"Is it too much? Should I change?"

"Hell no! You look delicious."

"Honey, are you absolutely certain that you're ok with this? Those four guys are going to strip me and fuck me. You know that. Do you want to call and cancel? If you do, it's fine with me."

Brice shook his head. "Come on. Let's go. I'm already hard as a rock just looking at you."

-----------

Sharla and Brice were the last ones to arrive at the party. Before entering the house, Sharla once again turned to her husband and asked, "Are you sure you're all right with this? This is your last chance to change your mind."

"It's fine. How many times do I have to tell you?"

As soon as they entered, Brice was both surprised and shocked. First, instead of four men, there were six. In addition to Greg, Mario, Clay, and Bob, apparently Greg had also invited to other men whom he did not know. Later on, Greg introduced them as Alex and Miguel, two old college buddies of his.

Secondly, Sharla was the only woman present. He had assumed that other couples would be present. Instead, it was obviously going to be a gang bang of his wife.

There was an open wet bar available, and soft music already filled the room. Greg quickly introduced Sharla and Brice to Alex and Miguel and told them to help themselves to the bar and the snacks spread out on the dining room table.

All the men looked with displeasure at Sharla's raincoat. "I hope there's something sexier under that coat," Greg commented.

"There is," she grinned.

"Let's see," came a voice from the other side of the room.

Sharla quickly slipped the buttons of the coat open and let it garment fall to the floor. "Damn, Woman!" Alex exclaimed, unable to restrain his amazement at Sharla's gorgeous body and the way the teddy and panties exposed it.

As the men were gaping at his wife, Brice decided to take Greg up on his offer of drinks and snacks. The excited comments of the men filled the room while Brice was busy filling his plate and a glass with vodka and tonic. From the den, he heard Clay's voice:

"Come on, Baby. Turn around so we can all see that big hot ass. Oh yes! Like that! Just like that!"

Then another voice that Brice thought belonged to Miguel said, "Slot your panties, Honey. Pull'em up into your hot ass crack... Oh fuck yes! Now bend over and shove that sexy ass back at me."

When Brice walked back into the den, he saw his wife in exactly the posture Miguel had ordered. Sharla had the pink panties pulled deep into her ass crack so that they just seemed to disappear. She was bent over with her hands on her ass cheeks, which she was thrusting back at the six pairs of male eyes that were locked onto the crevice of her ass.

"Shake that hot ass, Baby," came the command from Bob.

Immediately, Brice saw his wife begin to undulate her hips as she moved around the room so that each man in turn was treated to a close up view of her gyrating ass. Each time she stopped in front of a man, she executed several coital thrusts right him. Each thrust brought her cunt within inches of his face.

As soon as she had made a complete circuit of all six men, Brice heard Greg give his wife another command:

"Oh Sharla, what a hot ass you have! Face us, Baby, and get those big tits out so we can see what we're going to be playing with all evening."

"Why don't you guys all move over to this couch and chairs so I can face all of you at the same time?" Sharla suggested. Except for Brice, the men all hastened to do as she asked. Brice remained seated at the bar where he watched his wife turn to face the six men and slowly pulled her teddy downward.

As she pulled the garment lower, more and more of her big tits came into view. Finally, both nipples popped out over the top of the teddy. The fact that both were hard and erect was not lost on the men. Once her nipples were exposed, she quickly yanked the teddy down below her tits so that both globes were thrust forward. The effect was erotic, whorish, and obscene.

Brice watched with more and more concern as Alex moved forward and took his wife into his arms. His left hand moved upward to cup her naked tit while his right hand circled her waist and came to rest on her ass. Brice was having trouble breathing as he watched the two hands squeezing, stroking, rubbing, and fondling his wife. He could already hear soft moans coming from her mouth as her excitement rose higher and higher.

"Oh Fuck! What a body! Shit! I can't wait to get into you, Honey," Mario groaned. "Move back, Alex. Give her room to take off her panties so we can see her cunt!"

"I think I'll get my husband to help me," she said. Turning toward Brice, she said, "Be a dear, Honey, and pull down my panties so the guys can see your wife's cunt."

Brice really had no desire to strip his wife naked, but he didn't know how to avoid it. His hands were shaking as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of his wife's panties and pulled them down over her thrusting ass until he had them bunched in the crease at the junction of her ass and thighs. He had to kneel to drag them the rest of the way down her thighs to leave her clad in nothing except the useless teddy and her slutty heels. The men were groaning and most were squeezing their hard cocks. "We've only been here 30 minutes and things are already getting out of hand," Brice thought to himself.

Brice watched his wife walk right up to Bob and begin to grind her hips. After a moment, the grinding motion changed to the same coital thrusts she had done before, but this time her cunt was naked. Each time her pelvis surged forward, her wet, hot hole was no more than a few inches from the eyes of the lusting male in front of her.

As Sharla moved from one man to another, fucking her hips back and forth in front of each one, Brice's eyes were riveted on her naked, thrusting ass. When he finally looked away, he saw that five of the men had already stripped naked while the fifth, Miguel, was in the process of removing his shorts as he watched Sharla's cunt gyrating before his eyes.

When they had arrived, he was shocked to see six men instead of four and to see that his wife was the only woman present. Now, he had still another reason to worry, four of the six naked men had much bigger cocks than his. Mario's and Alex's cocks were about 8 inches and about the same thickness as his. Bob was also about 8 inches, but clearly thicker than his seven and a half inches. Clay was even bigger, maybe approaching nine inches and very thick. Miguel's cock was about the same as his while Greg was slightly smaller at 7 inches. There was no way he could suppress thoughts that his wife would probably later laugh at his small penis.