All Comments on 'Panties & Lingerie Do Make the Man'

by jennycnnn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
PANTIES & LINGERIE DO MAKE THE MAN

JENNYCNNN , HAVE YOUR HUBBY BUT HIM SELF A FULL OUTFIT I MEAN FROM PANTIES ,BRA .HOES SKIRT &TOP , WIG , PLAY FASHION PARADE SOME NIGHT ALONE. OR GO AWAY ME AND THE WIFE ENJOY IT . george1956

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice Start

If Pantyboy is like most of us, the thrill of panties will wear off after a while and he will have to add more clothes to get the thrills. I think he will have to add heels, skirts, blouses, wigs, etc. That will lead to a girls night out. Maybe on the next trip to Vegas or any big city will do. Once pantyboy is out, anythng can happen. I hope it does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

These are great stories Jenny! If only half of what you write is true, your husband is a very lucky Panty Boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Absolutely tremendous story! Wonderfully done!

desireethtttvdesireethtttvover 11 years ago
Cant wait......

until you fuck him in the ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What every man needs

A wife that humiliates him and uses him. Yet you want him to continue working to supply you with the lifestyle you and the kids enjoy. What happens when the kids stumble across you game? Think they'll respect you or their father? When this game gets uncovered outside your house, think friends and family will understand? You're not very smart are you? This is a train wreck about to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Such Trust and Thrills

Jenny,Iknow you and Steve are real I see your comments on another of my favorite places Pantymanmagazine.I am a BIG fan of yours and Steve's. It gives me Great Hope for the future. The trust and communication you havw is WONDERFULL to hear. I hope to write a couple of my own stories of acceptance and fun soon. Love and Blessings to you and Hppy Valentines Day BoBBie Tnn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
rock hard

move in with me and we can go shopping, eating;and cummmmming

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Damn you woman! I'm ready, willing and agle for you to take the that way.

Why can't a real man find a real woman who doesn't mind if he likes soft and feminine touching him? You've given me more jerk material than anyone else in a long while. Thanks.

Robbert1953Robbert1953over 2 years ago

WOW. I wore my wifes panties and Thong/ gstrings on many occasions just like you have disclosed. We too like to go to a Hotel and dress up in sexy lingerie and play with toys and even put little shows on for each other. We would masturbate in front of each other using both fingers and toys.

I will never forget the first time that my sexy wife said, I have something to show you and she layed on the bed and proceeded to show me what she had been doing whilst I was at work. She started to finger herself, getting herself extremely wet and proceeded to play on her own. I had always fantasized about her doing this while at work and I know on several occasions that I had to relieve myself thinking that maybe she might actually do this. She brought herself to an amazing Orgasm with her fingers rubbing her engorged clit and actually using 3-4 fingers, AWESOME. I thought she was finished as this alone had me touching myself through the nylon panties that I was wearing and rubbing the precum over the front of them. She then got out a dildo that I had purchased a couple of weeks earlier and then reaching over to get the tube of lube, she proceeded to squeeze a small amount on it and also on her tight little arse hole. You can imagine by now what was going through my head and how I was feeling, I was shaking with sexual excitement. She placed a finger, then another into her tight arse to get used to what she was about to do. What I thought I would never see was happening right in front of me and I was dumbfounded but damned excited, none the less. She then wiped her hands and picked up the lubed up Dildo and slowly inserted the Dildo into herself and started to fuck herself quite furiously and at the same time she was fingering her clit and cunt with her other hand. This was mind blowing to think that she had done this to herself in private and was now doing it for me. Eventually bringing herself to an earth shattering orgasm, I also came, blowing my cum all over the chair and the floor. I just couldnt help it. I was seeing this for the first time and it was awesome. Thanks babe. That was the start of her allowing me to fuck her in the arse, but the only thing that I couldnt control was the speed of me blowing up her arse due to her being so tight. I only wish I could have fucked her to an orgasm on the end of my Cock but I did always blow my cum up her, which was awesome. Thanks for the great story and allowing me to relive my own experiences.

AkpervertAkpervert5 months ago

WOWOWOW! Please, please, please cum do that to me. ALL of it. And show my wife how to do it. You've hit on many of my most sincere and deepest fantasies and fetishes. And I want it ALL!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’d love to hear about husband wearing some stiletto heels too,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjennycnnn@jennycnnn
It’s been a very long time. I am back and enjoying reading these stories again. Maybe its time for a new one!!