All Comments on 'Panty Wearer Found Out Ch. 01'

by dannyboipink

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
EXCELLENT

Sub male stories are my favorites. This is a great start and I can't wait to see what his wife has planned for him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
HOT!!!!

I loved this story. I wish I was the panty wearer who was discovered. unchained85@hotmail.com

Flintstone54Flintstone54about 20 years ago
UN HAPPY

Don't you know there are those that enjoy wearing femine under wear ( Panties,Bra's.Nylons ETC...) who are NOT BI or Gay,'N some are Lucky like me who has a wife who enjoys that her man wants to not only get into her panties for sex,but also just to wear...in fact my yet to be wife & her Mother bought me my first BRA,that was entirely mine...

LincolukmaleLincolukmaleabout 20 years ago
Interesting

I love stories about sub men being crossdressed and abused like this. Wish I had a wife who would do that to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
?

great story.....anyone have any suggestions of a site that has a large selection of stories like this? (not that literotica isn't great)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
how lame can you get !!!!

This story starts out very promising,then becomes very pridictable and poorly written.The author needs to think about where he is going with the story.this is a mildly stimulating story when told at a gay bar over a beer or wine as for true erotic qualities it falls short.His wife is mean spirited and I am sure all you massocists love that but the stories where the man is transformed by a devious ploting wife who changes him without his knowlage and totaly dominates his whole life.....is exquisite!!!! When this fem fatal robs him blind while he works and slaves for her and finaly she leaves him pennyless and with just the skirt and blouse on his cum covered body,she waves goodbye to him as she leaves him with master from hell. She sells all their assets takes al the money and cars and even sells you !!! She takes off with her arrobics instructor and laughs at your gullability .Now that works!!!!

Stephanie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
it`s just that side of me

IT realy is,sub, sub, sub, more, more, more, totaly and compleatly slutty, with someone who understands,i can`t waitfor the next chapter,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
loved it

i love wearing panties and sexy lingerie and i know just how lovely it feels to have a real man shooting hot cum in my slutty mouth. this story was hot. anyone else want to share any experiences , email me at pantyjim@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
My Doctor Ordered Me Too

My wife took me to the doctor the other daysuffering from a severe ankle swelling. The doctor prescribed a stocking for me and it was thigh high and I had no way of keeping it up. My wife owns a variey of garter belts from lingerie shops all over the country and she giggled after the doctor told me to wear a garter belt to hold them up.

After returning to our home, my wife went and got me one and said "Put this on Baby" and snickered again. Humiliation had already set in and I done so and finished dressing and went to our den. I was sitting there and my wife noticed the straps thru my jeans and commented once again. She said "Let me see, let me see". I slipped my pants down and she whistled and said "Mmm pretty". She then asked that I take mypants off and let her see my cock. She loves to watch me masturbate for her and I love doing it so much, I couldn't resist.

I played with my cock for her and she commented how beautiful my cock looked framed by the garter belt. She watched me for about an hour with me teasing and stroking my cock and asked me to jack-off on her face. I was about ready and when I approached her, she slipped her hands under the straps on my ass and held on to me and squeezed and felt me up while I was stroking my cock. Several minutes later she was begging for my cum shot. I soaked her face and lips and she just fell back and moaned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I too want to be a sissy slut

Loved your story. I too want to be a sissy slut wearing women's clothes and sucking big cock. I want my wife's male friends to fuck my mouth and to fuck my man pussy. I'm such a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tell us part 2

I'm waiting for part 2 (and parts 3, 4 & more) of this story. I love being the submissive cross-dressing, cock-sucking, cum-slut who gets fucked by his wife and her male friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fucked wearing panties

I am a pantie wearing CUM slut. I dress to the nines and go cock hopping,I love black cock, so when they find out Im a young white boy WOW the fucking and sucking begins. I slip out of my clothes and show off. Pink lacy thong panties, matching bra, topped off with stockings and garter belt. All those beautiful black cocks to suck, all the sweet CUM to swallow. I love having a big cock in my ass mmmmmm.... feels so good. riding it all way down to the balls, while another cock is sliding in and out of my lips, down my throat, big balls resting on my chin. And then heaven, they both fill me full of CUM, another mouth full to enjoy and swallow. turn around and there is always more cock and the night is just getting started..... So my friends GO for it, put on your big girl panties. go fucking and sucking its wonderful.....To me there is nothing better than being a crossdressing cocksucker..................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your story is my fantasy

your story is exactly what I wish my wife would do with me. I am a panty-wearing, cock-sucking, cum-swallowing slut who loves to suck big cock and get fucked by hunky men. I wish my wife would bring some male friends over to our house (her boss is really hot & looks like he has a big cock). I would let her male friends fuck me and stick their big cocks in my mouth while she videotapes the whole thing. It hasn't happened yet (she doesn't know about my cross-dressing) but it is my ultimate fantasy.

Please tell us the next chapter of this story. I can't wait!!

cc69sissycc69sissyover 13 years ago
more

keep writing. want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great beginning, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Erotic

Katey and her escapades got me very hard while reading her story . Wish it was me I've had several experiences like this myself and realize a hard cock doesn't care whose lips are sucking it off as long as it gets to unload a huge load of cum and walk away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read the next chapters. I too am a sissy CD husband who loves sucking cock and getting fucked -- both by my wife's big strapon and her male lovers. I can't wait to read what happens next in your sexual adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

This is just the sort of story that I'm looking for. Straight to 11!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous