All Comments on 'Paradise Lost Ch. 02'

by drakeme

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dumbass guy, even dumber in his choice of friends!

I guess there are guys out there as dumb as Chris, but I haven't met them yet. I'd prefer not to. Not much else to say, other than, Maria is one hot, uninhibited slut!

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i love it and i hope his next girl do him the same

threesome and watching others fuck your mate, good for stupid assholes who go for that shit.i hope she never go back to the dumby and the next girlfriend he trys that on leave him the same way.the ungrateful bastard,i hope she fuck everybody and make him eat her out.i hope he catch clap in the mouth the dumb fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well

Chris needs to find out, dump this filthy whore, find you and beat the living shit out of you, nope, too easy, he needs to bring you to my neck of the woods, hang you in a tree and skin you alive. You got no idea what the word friend means, you need a BAD hurting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chris

is a fool,Maria(who is NOT a wife)is a slut,his 'friends' are shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Looks and Acts Like a slut

Must be a slut. CC is no friend and will screw anyone, even his mother. Maria is bad as Chris. Everyone loses here. I like it better if Maria would have stayed with Chris and thanked him for her seeing the true slut that she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So, typical American's Whoremongers and their whor

Such faithless dogs deserve to have whores for wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!!

What a woman. Chris is a fool and deserves to lose her. I hope you continue with more about this sexy woman.

Fuck these assholes that critisize this story. They couldn't handle a woman like this. Fucking limp dick motherfuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WITH FRIENDS

like Dave and Carlos, who needs enemies. I will agree that Chris really fucked up. Dave and Chris were thinking with their little heads until the end and then Dave started thinking with his big head. He really did not think things out because he would have noted that if Maria will do this to Chirs, she can and probably will do it to him as well.

This little trip has turned Maria into an anal slut and once a slut, always a slut.

Chris should be overjoyed that they broke up and she is leaving him. Now he can go find another female to fuck, but this time, he had better not give her away or make her into a slut.

Leo...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Will Chris find love the Third time around!

Next Chapter. Paradise Found.

Unbeknownst even to Maria, one of the guys she fucked in Chris's room was found to be HIV positive...being bisexual. Carlos, CC and Maria find out they are also HIV positive. CC and Maria become a couple since no one wants to be with either one of them. Carlos dies.

Interesting,they attempted to get Chris HIV infected, but wisely he decided he didn't want anything to do with them. Apparently, he found out from the bartender, where Maria spent her night and overheard the two young guys bragging about fucking her. CC and Maria hurt him big time that he didn't trust them and once he found out, he went home..and moveed out...even though Maria wanted to forgive him.

CC and Maria then seduce Gary and Sue [who wanted to taste big cock] and they too become HIV positive. Gary realizes its no joke.

With Gina and Maria behind him, Chris devotes his life to his third wife and raises two sons and a daughter.

I think with Maria's background, that once abused in past relationships, she finds she enjoys being abused.

The holiday was a strange arrangement to start with. Maria definitely has big time problems....Tara should have warned Chris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to all asshole who want a woman like this

when they come around asking for donation for your name on a bedspread or aids donation i have no pity for your ass.any i mean any man want a whore that had sex unprotected now days is crazy.that what got chris in trouble thinking with his little head instaid of his big head.he fuck up and now she fuck up,now go your separate way and move on.chris hopefully will learn to keep the woman he loves to himself.what a dumby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
maybe things will work out?

better that chris knew what maria is before he got more involved with her. those 'friends' are what they are

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
scratch 1 woman and 2 firiends

Chris was silly, but unleashed a set of circumstances. Something that he would learn, at least now that there is this problem. He can walk away from them all, and maria could be motivated to act the part of what she is not.

A tale of loss and gain,more or less.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
rite on

kick bitch to curb 3 write 2 more get home bitch arrives best enduyng ever hang it akk out

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lots of faults here

First, if Chris had more respect for his relationship, he would be with Maria, on the other hand, everyone is to blame. Thankfully Maria and Chris were not married, and will live on without each other. Sadly, since Carlos never cared for Chris, I am sure he will be the leak that will break a friendship up.

Sharing, swapping or any other sexual wants that conflict with a relationship will ruin it. The fabric or love of the relationship will change and will just wilt and wither away. Enjoy whom ever is in your life and just keep it that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt

It's clear that she never loved Chris and just used him. She had great sex with his friend and then gets crazy mad at him for it. Ya she's a Cunt. Chris is better off without the skank or his backstabbing bitch x friend CC.

jbpeters74jbpeters74almost 6 years ago
Author changed who Maria was

This goes directly into the unbelievable, she goes off the rocker, and for some reason the last day the whole group doesn't get together. It would have been much better in her unrealistic reaction, that Maria tortures Chris and rubs his face in it if she wanted revenge. Maybe she tells Chris that she is going to have her threesome, not with him, but CC and Carlos. CC is a dick, no friend at all.

Why did the author never finish the story.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Very confusing!

drakeme

I have to agree with my fellow commentators when they draw attention to the obvious confusion you appear to experience in your portrayal of Maria, who seems to have at least two different personalities. However, my focus is on the development of plot and characters. After reading your tale, my impression was that all the characters without exception were juvernile and immature asswipes. Your Cancun plot location and the descriptions of erotic behaviour were those that I would normally ascribe to a very poor adolescent's depiction of pornography, and far from what I would normally expect from an adult author of erotica. I think the descriptive word I'm searching for is CHEESEY! Hell, I'm not expecting a tale that reads like fucking Shakespeare or Henry Miller, but for fuck's sake most of the readers on Literotic are adults (or should be!) and deserve to be treated as such. This submission was an insult to any adult reader. I respectfully suggest that if you ever consider sending any further stories you need to seriously lift your game!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Awful

Another LW whore wife with zero respect or love for.her husband.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
NOW WE SEE THE BLAME IS TO BE SHARED

but what opened the dialogue in the first place, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stupid

But you’re right, You fucked up, what can I say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous