Paradise Lost Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers

"Well what do you think you want some company?"

"Why not if you think you can handle it!"

"Oh I think I can handle it!"

She then lowers herself to her knees and sucked my cock till I came!"

As we made our way to bed we talked about how we were going to leave in the morning. She told me that she had her flight changed and would be out by 7:00AM

And that she would call me as soon as she could get a flight to me. Now being that Chris's flight was at 2:00 pm she would get home before him. We fell asleep and I was awaken at 5:30 by a pair of lips on my cock as I looked down she was naked and her ass was facing Carlos. She looked at me and said>

"Good morning, last day"

As she worked my cock Carlos got up and buried his head in her ass again. This time it was a fast fuck and suck. We all came quickly! After we finished she cleaned up walked up to the bed kissed Carlos on the lips and said goodbye! Then she made her way to my bed gave me a long kiss and said.

I'll see you in a couple of days. With that she walked out, Carlos said thank you that was incredible.

Over the next couple of hours we got ready to leave. I felt like shit telling Chris that I didn't see her. But I was sure that eventually he would find out what happened, I fucked up what can I say.

drakeme
drakeme
14 Followers
12