All Comments on 'Parasite'

by Kikori

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
well written but 2D characters.

Decent effort. I just did not really care about your main charabter. There was no reflection on what was happening to her. That said I note you plan to explore other themes so good luck. Thanks. - UK CYNIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You must have written more....

Atleast stuff like what the parasite did exactly to those it infected, what it got from doing this, whether it was alien...

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenalmost 14 years ago
Needs

The story is ok and thats about it. The overall everything is vague and rushed. It seems more a draft and setting than an actual story. All I see is girl... girl gets parasite... spreads it through sex and thats that.

Good effort though.

KikoriKikorialmost 14 years agoAuthor

Heh, sorry about the lack of detail. This one was back when I was still starting stories, and was a request rather than something completely from me.

Thanks for the honesty. ^_^

Paulwilson57Paulwilson57almost 13 years ago
Great read

At the beginning i was wondering where the story was heading but i love the idea of a girl being that horny. It's like a girl being as horny as a guy is all day. However with a woman's body she can take anything she wants where a guy would have to jerk his cock off.

Once the parasite joined the story i couldn't stop reading. Would love to know how the parasite would get me over here in rainy England. Great story. Well done.

Da1337dudeDa1337dudeover 12 years ago
More Detail

Needs quality not quantity in the sex scenes. This could easily have been made a 5-or-more part serial if each story had been centered around 2-3 good, in depth sex scenes. Not very arousing reading "and then she screwed another guy and came." It's ok to "skip over" some sex scenes in that way when they're part of the storyline, but if you aim to arouse you need much longer and more in-depth sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous