Parasite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers

"You're welcome."

By the time I was done shopping, I came out turning the heads of every single guy that looked at me. Both the parasite and I knew that sex here would be trouble enough to get me in jail, so we tried a different method of spreading little parasite babies... going from friend's house to friend's house.

When I got to Jesse's home, I found him wanking. That made me laugh so hard, knowing he was already ready for me knocking on his window from the outside and bending over so he could see all five inches of cleavage. He didn't ask questions; he led me inside and asked what I was there for. The moment my fingers touched his dick, he knew. He was skeptical about my boobs, so I climbed on his dick before letting him squeeze and suck and play around until he was satisfied... And god, it made me cum so many times on that dick while being played with.

After a while it got to the point that I could ride him, forcing my whole sexy body down on his dick, quick and rough but gently because of how my cum lubricated me to slide up and down like that. Because of his jacking off, I didn't get long on him, but he didn't care that I asked for three dollars for bringing him off. He smiled before stuffing the money between my boobs... and making me cum again with the contact.

As I drove to Terry's home, I wondered how I was able to cum so much...

"The gland in your body that produces it has been more or less supercharged so you can cum just about non-stop, which is useful for transferring parasite eggs. It feels good, doesn't it?"

I giggled and nodded, knowing full well it was apparently able to read my thoughts. That wasn't my concern, though; I was raring to feel Terry inside me. I wanted him to fill me up. So I got to his home, found him playing Guitar Hero... I giggled and walked in, removing my already-sexy top to show my bra, knowing Terry's biggest turn-on was the chest. The moment his head turned to face me, he stopped clicking any buttons, at all.

The song failed, but he didn't care. I did this once when inviting him into sex, that's the only time I've done this. This time, now that I've grown up, it took a full ten seconds of staring before I walked to him and pushed my chest against his. "You want 'em?"

I didn't need words to know. I knew before I asked. He took off the controller and dragged me back to the bed, laying me down and taking all my clothes off. Before he could hope to get his mouth around a nipple, I held onto his lips for a second. "This time it'll cost, sorry... Not much, but I do need gas money." As I asked, I thought to the parasite if my milk transferred baby parasites, too, since Terry would be a milk-sucking kind of guy.

"Yes."

I smiled and stuffed the $5 down my socks before opening my arms wide for him to fall on me, taking his mouth around my boobs and sucking hard on one nipple at a time... I could feel myself lactating a bit, and moaned so much as my pussy splashed out cum while he drank my milk, apparently loving its flavor. Before I knew what was happening, I was practically sat up, with his dick between my breasts, fucking back and forth. He was crying out at how soft my boobs were, and just to bring him off even better I raised up to open my mouth and hold my tongue out for him.

After a minute I felt his dick throbbing, pushing against my chest with each pulse and filling my mouth with cum to be drank and turned into eggs to squirt into someone else. I went straight from his house to Marie's, and god, that girl's tongue felt like it could touch every bit of my throbbing pussy. Five dollars richer, and a cup of cum emptier, I got over to Adam's place to give him the best cowgirl ride he could ever hope for, making sure his cock was nice and coated inside-out with my hot cum.

I was going wild, driving around to everyone's place I knew to keep spreading this parasite... I had no concern, I was going wild. I took my money and went back home, getting my clothes that fit and all my savings there before driving off. I visited every schoolmate I could find, getting a few dollars at a time as they made me cum so much and I brought them off each, filling them with parasitic pleasure...

Jeff... He would turn this horny soon, no doubt about it. He would be taken. I was running out of people here, but I didn't want to leave him. He truly was too great to just leave like that. He was the last person I visited, and I saw him already holding onto Kelly, who I had infected earlier that day. I pounded on the window. "Jeff, I need you out here! Now!"

He gave Kelly an "I'm sorry" look before running outside to me, winding up in my arms. Before he could speak, I blurted out. "I'm sorry." There was no hiding it. "There's a parasite in me that's spreading when I have sex, and it will control me if I don't do it myself. Kelly's infected, she'd turn you over anyway... So I want you with me, I don't want you here alone. Please?"

"You're... infected?" I nodded and bit my lip. "These things spread through sex?" I nodded again and whimpered. "And I was ten seconds from it, too?" I nodded once more, nearly tearing up. He tucked my head under his and pet through my hair gently. "If we're doomed regardless, I'll at least be doomed with you. Here's hoping parasites don't impede love."

I couldn't help but kiss him on the spot, wanting to hold back turning him for as long as possible. He was my last stop in that city. Everyone infected would spread the seeds and those would only branch out. I had to get pretty far away to start making another impact.

That being thought, I went outside the city, going to every home around schools that I knew would have teenage boys ready and willing to be infected. In one day I got three cities, all around mine, and crossed borders to go through the night. I didn't care that I was a succubus, I didn't need sleep; the parasite kept me awake as I found so many willing boys to let me make them cum for their bedtime medicine... So many guys happy to give me their bodies and quarters so I could coat their waists in hot, sticky cum.

With my money I got gas, and food, and I kept my clothes with me at all times... It was easy to get hotel rooms for free, since most clerks were men who didn't mind if someone sucked them off behind the counter, and the hotel staffs were surprisingly pleasant about me bringing in guys off the street to bang all night, soaking the sheets and floors in cum. I was the center of so many gangbangs I could have made millions off porn alone.

Eventually Jeff got turned. Our love wasn't interrupted, nor was the sex. But he joined me in spreading the seeds, seducing so many women with his gentle nature and joining me in even more threesomes. The only pay I needed from this job was knowing his arms were open to me.

I never got sore when a guy shot his cum up my ass. I never tired of feeling my pussy wrap around a guy's dick. I always will love knowing a guy is drinking from me... And this is only day one of spreading this parasite all over America. I didn't care that the parasite told me it planned to spread to other countries, then continents... I didn't mind that anyone infected couldn't reproduce normal kids because they would be born with the parasite, born into a lustful life. All I knew was my pussy was on fire... And the whole world was my sex toy to be used.

Kikori
Kikori
116 Followers
12