All Comments on 'Paris and the Drug Dealer'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hmmm No Private Comments Allowed - Puzzling

Wonderfully written but below your mark and while you felt it was fluff by your opening comment it still had your name of it.

There wasn't anyone to identify with here - forget her back that was your tool to push her into cuckolding with a nice drug dealer (a nice drug dealer? cmon). You painted her husband as an asshole but she likely pushed him away in back pain or too high that he would see it. There wasn't even a dog to like (for next time).

So you obviously thought it was kinds cute and manipulated to be ok and without any type of life like consequence cuz he liked white pussy and she needed black cock with pot before and after.

Can't get it down. Too contrived, unlikely and unreasonable - apparently only to flaunt that cheating can be fun and fullfilling with pot and black cock.

Not your game Author - not credible! You are / were too strong to have to go here for funnsies. It will look uncomfortably peculiar in your portfolio to many of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it

Not the usual interracial romance. There actually was respect and caring in this story--most of the times I miss the emotional connection, but this one had it in spades. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Once you go black

Even as an Author, its a big taboo going black, huh. From the first commemntator, they gonna black list you now, your fans. Its gonna look weird on your portfolio (Literotica, my god how important).

You could see that the guy just couldnt wait to pick the story apart.

Only gripe I got wit it is that the guy wasnt a real drug dealer. The title was a bit misleading. I almost didnt read it coz I thought it was about some black Ghetto thug Gangster.

Otherwise, well, as far as IR stories on Literotica go, it was aight. AIght den.

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 17 years ago
Interesting but ...

...how come she had money for pain killers and condoms, but not for the grass?

I really had trouble believing this guy could be selling grass so openly from his place of business

Not up to your usual fine standards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed it!!

Good little story. Nicely written. Some little errors of omission, but who cares. I wish you wouldn't have ended it so soon. You could have tantilized us with a few more chapters.

Ardin ResoluteArdin Resoluteover 17 years ago
You just can't please racists

Here we have a well written interracial story. One where the characters are actual people and the black guy isn't mean and secretly out to sell the woman on the street.

And yet we have the usual negative comments.

It's hard to not think it's nothing but racism when even a well written, non stereotypical interracial story gets these sorts of criticisms. -_-;;

I did enjoy it though, and one of the comments below was correct. Just daring to write an interracial story automatically gets you "blacklisted" >.<

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Did you say?

the black brotha was NOT, in this nice story here, portrayed as some nice dude, out selling drugs to corrupt the beautiful but horny blue eyed blonde woman?

LOL

the guy's a drug dealer and the white woman's a hooker out practicin' her hookin' activities,,, well, if so, then why the hell am I bithcin' here? ain't none of'em worth our reading 'bout, right?

i didn't read the story: did he, by any chance, portrayed by the good author, as having a 11-15 inche dick?, and although in, what?, graduate school, was all muscles 'cuz he still has time to work 3 hours a day at the gym,,,? now, THAT would impress the hell out of that little horny blue-eyed, won't it?

AvazinaAvazinaover 11 years ago
Good, but...

I liked the story, but the ending was very anti-climactic.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Problem with the female lead character of this story is that her judgement is so flawed her future would be at risk. Why did she stay in a loveless marriage if no child baggage? Why get involved with a drug dealer who 'played' around. Too many risks and bad judgement calls. Every serious marriage prospect who came along would inherit her past risks too. What would an unknowing suitor say years on if they didn't know and found out? It's not she would be 'damaged goods', but that her past would bring up questions if she wasn't up front about it if her SO got serious. To make this story work, it would need a sequel. Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous