Paris and the Drug Dealer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

It was a thoughtful drive home for Paris, for she'd committed adultery for the first time in her life. She knew it was wrong, but it had been the best sex she'd ever had. What was done was done, she thought to herself, and now she would just have to live with it.

The following Friday night while driving home from a dinner party, her husband Mark confessed that he was in love with someone else and wanted a separation. While Mark's affair was of no surprise to Paris, the shock of the disintegration of their marriage was sealed in a single sentence. The next morning, her husband packed his bags and left their home for the last time. She allowed herself one day to cry, not that she was despondent that Mark had left her, but for the sake of all those unfilled dreams of togetherness that would now never come to fruition. The fact that she had slept with Jeb had somehow made her more confident and strong willed, and maybe a little more prepared to take on the world.

Two weeks later, Paris visited Jeb at the shop, and so began a secretive relationship that would last for eighteen months. She had her girlfriends for companionship, and Jeb for good sex, what more could any girl want? It was a perfect relationship; they traded in the old couch for Jeb's bed and spent many an hour ravishing each other's bodies in good old fashioned dirty sex. Jeb finally graduated and accepted a good job out of town, and so ended their torrid little evenings of debauchery.

Not long after Jeb's departure, Paris began dating again. She decided that life was too short, and didn't want to be alone anymore. She just wanted someone to hold and love her, and treat her how a lady should be treated, and in turn she would ensure her man's happiness. It would be three long years before that man finally arrived into her life, and Paris willingly gave herself body and soul. In those happy years ahead, she would sometimes wonder about Jeb and what he might now be doing. She didn't regret for one minute what they'd done, and nor would she ever forget him, it would forever remain her dark little secret.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers