All Comments on 'Parisian Exhibition Ch. 03'

by Marina Michaels

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
jackbxxxxjackbxxxxover 19 years ago
Oh Yes!

Please don't stop here. Reading your story has me so hard. I want to see more of you.

I can't wait to read more.

lovmanlovmanover 19 years ago
You've got me on the edge!

If the aim of erotic writing is to arouse and excite your stories have worked on me. The thought that they are true and your way of observing your self is particularly stimulating.However as a man I also find them a little on the "prick teasing" side of erotica as when you have me very interested and excited you stop!? Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
My wife dresses to please me every time we go out.

and I love showing her off to strangers. In the beginning she thought I was nuts to suggest she show her body to strangers but in time she's gotten in tune with the idea and now she herself has purchased items to expose more than cover her 5'6",115 pound body.

I enjoy her short dresses and/or micro mini skirts, which when worn with her coffee colored off-black hose show's her legs to perfection. I enjoy the looks from complete strangers as they get peeks up her skirts, often times probably wondering if it's all accidental, or if she's doing it on purpose. My wife has written two stories in the exhibitionist section. "Michelle the Blonde" is the title of one of them, the other, well, the title escapes me at the moment. Probably because I'm still hung up on this story and realizing how much this female is so much like my own wife. Some of us guy's are just plain lucky don't you think?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous