Parking Lot Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on her sofa and held my hand out to her. She came over and plopped down beside me and I quickly pulled her so her head was nestled in the crook of my neck. She was looking up at me with those luscious lips staring me in the face. I couldn't resist them and lowered my head to give her a huge kiss. I could soon feel her hand busy on my cock. She had unzipped my jeans and worked her hand under my shorts and was holding my partially hard cock.

"What do you think you are doing you sexy thing?"

"I want to get this thing out in the open so I can look at it in some detail."

She soon had it out and lying on my lap and had moved her face down close to it. She was really going to give it a very close inspection. She began to stroke it lightly and let her fingers run all over my scrotum. Damn, she was going to have a lot more to inspect in a few minutes if she kept this up ... I could feel it starting to stir.

A few more of her strokes and it was harder than a steel rod and her hand had encircled it. I reached behind her head and pulled her mouth to it and she seemed to willingly take it in. She had the head of it filling her mouth with her tongue flicking over the tip of it when I pushed her away and told her to get up. I wanted to have her over the back of her easy chair while I fucked her from the rear. She quickly assumed the right position and I was directly behind her lining my cock up with her tight little pussy. I wet the head of it with her pussy juices that were starting to flow and then held her hips back to me as I slipped my cock in to the hilt. You could have heard her gasp a mile away.

She was throwing her ass back at me as hard as I was driving my cock into her and it didn't take much of that before we were both going over the top. She began her deep moans at the same time I pulled out of her and jerked myself off spraying my come all over the back of the chair. Ugh, what a mess.

"Ed, I never knew that sex could be like this. It doesn't seem that I can get enough of you." She murmured.

"Sally, I'll just keep filling your pussy with my cock until you tell me you have had enough. There is something else we'll have to try sometime and that is to introduce your ass to a cock."

"Are you crazy? You will NEVER put that thing of yours up my ass. That I know would split me open."

"No, I didn't mean I would put my cock in your ass but I could get a small dildo and use it. You seemed to go a little nuts with a finger up there and I know you would like a double finger size dildo slipping in and out of your ass while my mouth is giving your pussy some entertainment."

"Now THAT sounds like a great plan." She said enthusiastically.

I was at the adult gift shoppe the next day and picked up a couple of butt-sized dildos. The smallest of which is about four inches long and thicker than a hot dog. The next size up is about six inches in length and almost twice as thick. They both have strap on features that I don't think we will be using as I think I'll do what I told her I would; I'll slip one up her ass while my tongue is busy on her clit. My hand will provide the motion to simulate her being fucked by it. Who knows, maybe in time I can get her ass loosened up enough to be able to take my own cock instead of the dildos!

She answered her phone with, " Hi Ed. How are you?" Smart-ass, she had plugged my number into her Caller ID system.

"I'm fine Sally. How is that cavern size pussy of yours doing?"

Click. Damn, she had hung up on me.

I called back and she let it ring for what seemed forever before answering it.

"What do you say we order pizza and I'll bring the new toys that I got the other day over to try on you?"

That got her interest real fast.

"OK, but leave your smart ass mouth back at your own apartment." She ordered.

She had a lot more interest in the dildos than she did the pizza and that was fine with me.

"Honey, take off your clothes and pull the comforter down and lay up on your bed."

As she was doing that I removed my own jeans, skivvies and T-shirt. I had also brought a tube of KY jelly to lube her ass with so I went into her bathroom and got a huge towel to put under her hips.

She was standing at the edge of the bed when I pulled her over and gave her another huge kiss. My cock was at half-mast and she reached down to stroke it a little. Damn, her fingers are so soft and tender it doesn't take much of that before I am hard as a rod. I pushed her back a little and she was soon on her back and high on the bed. I had taken the two dildos out of their wrappers and she was looking them over very carefully.

"Ed, I think I might be able to take the small one but I'd never get the larger one in my ass."

"Honey, not at first but you might be able to work yourself up to it. Let's leave it for a while and just use the little one on you. OK?"

She nodded and I lay beside her. "Sally, lay on your back and we'll try it that way first."

I put a glob of the KY on the dildo and worked another up her ass with one finger. Just that entrance into her ass seemed to turn her on.

Her pussy was already soaked in anticipation of what lay ahead. I slid down the bed and soon had my mouth positioned in line with her puffy pussy lips and only a couple of inches away from her clit. When my tongue flicked out and touched the tip of her nub her hips started to rotate knowing what was coming.

"Lift your hips a little honey."

I soon had the lubed up head of the dildo in line with the puckered lips of her asshole and gave a little push. The small head went into her easily but I stopped with only the head of the thing in her.

Her moans started and she whispered, "Ed, go slow. That hurts a little."

I waited a minute or two before resuming the pressure on the new toy. I let my tongue get very busy as I pushed the toy up her ass a little more.

"Oh God, that feels super. Make it move like you are fucking me with it."

And so I did. My face was buried in her pussy with my lips clamped onto the nub of her clit with my tongue flicking back and forth over it while my hand was pushing the dildo in and out of her ass. I soon had two or three of the four inches buried and she was going a little nuts. She was throwing her hips up and down and back and forth and it seemed that I was going to have a hell of a time keeping the dildo in her. I gave another push and the thing was in all the way right up to the strap connections on it.

"Oh no, Ed, no more. Please don't go in me any more with it."

"OK honey, it's in all the way." I answered.

"Good, fuck me, fuck me hard with it."

I had my wrist on double time as I drove the thing in and out of her ass at the same time my mouth was going full steam ahead on her clit.

It didn't take long with me doing double duty on her ass and pussy before she was actually screaming,

"Oh God, yes, yes, fuck me." And she threw her hips high in the air taking the dildo out of my grip as her hips were more than a foot off the bed.

My cock was harder than steel with all of this excitement and leaving the dildo right where it was I climbed up on her, put my arms under her legs and lifted them high in the air and then drove my cock all the way into her soaked pussy. I started a slow but deep pounding looking down at my cock going in and out of her pussy lips with my thrusting. That did it for her. She grabbed me with her hands pulling me to her and she was grinding her teeth as she said in a small but firm voice as she threw her ass from side to side and then high in the air.

"I am coming Ed. God, this was unbelievable."

I could feel the warmth come up over my balls as she said that and knew I was a few seconds away from doing the same. I pulled out of her and as I grabbed my cock to jerk it off so I could come she slipped down on the bed and took the head of it in her mouth and just sucked it with her tongue sliding all around the head. I reached down with both hands and held her head right where it was and then began to fuck her mouth but this time getting a lot more of my cock in it than just the head. I was careful not to drive it in so far she would gag but far enough so I could feel her lips sliding up on it three of four inches. That did it. I filled her mouth with stream after stream and she licked up ever drop.

"Ed, I thought that when you and I had sex in the car that night that sex could never be better than that. I was wrong. This was magical. First my clit got aroused with your mouth and then my ass with the toy and then you rammed that monster in me.

I reached over and slowly slipped the dildo out of her ass and she leaned over and kissed me again.

We lay there for what seemed an eternity when she said, "Hey how about getting cleaned up and dressed and then going over to the mall for that pizza."

"Great, I'll race you to the shower." I challenged her.

The mall is a humongous place and rather than simply head for the pizza joint we walked around the length of it. As we turned down one leg of it there was a guy who looked familiar chatting with a group of teenagers ... good ole Ken.

Sally wasn't going to say anything but I was. "Hey Kenny, how are you doing?"

All I could see was his face getting redder than a strawberry as he began to stutter an answer. I continued with, "How are you and Jim doing? Are you guys still together?" Clearly indicating to anyone who heard me that Ken and this guy Jim were a pair.


"I don't see much of him anymore." He finally answered turning to try and keep our conversation away from the rest of the group he had been talking to.

Sally couldn't take any more of this small talk and jumped in with, "Geez, that's a shame. The last time I saw you two I didn't think it would be possible for you two to ever split apart. You guys were really getting something straight between you if I remember right." The smile on her face was from ear to ear and left to his own devices I am sure that Ken could have killed her right there.

She continued with, "Ed and I are seeing a lot of each other and we are really close. Hey aren't you going to introduce us to your group of friends here?"

The look that came over his face was priceless. Pure fear would have been a better description.

I turned to her so my back was to him and said, "Enough's enough. Let's get on our way."

"OK but it's fun isn't it?" she answered.

She went on with, "Well, it was good seeing you again Ken but it does look as if you are having trouble walking right. Have you strained yourself or something?"

"No, no, no. I'm all right." He replied.

As we left the group I heard one of the others ask Ken, "What was that all about and who is this Jim they talked about?"

We enjoyed our pizza and she couldn't help but break out in laughter every time she thought of the different looks on Ken's face as we were chatting with him.

Sally and I saw a lot of each other between then and the time she was going off to college and I was going to start my new job. She was never able to handle the larger dildo so taking my cock up her ass was out of the question. She was going to be living off campus and would only be about fifteen miles from my new apartment.I was developing some strong feelings for her other than just plain sex and the fact that I loved her pussy and she felt the same about my cock indicated we would be together at least for the foreseeable future.

I'll keep you posted.

Charlie

12