All Comments on 'Party Fun'

by ali1bali

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author, take your pathetic tales, drink lye and die.

Pathetic asshole.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Not as bad as it could have been

I usually prefer that extra marital sex be consensual and, if not planned at least discussed how everyone feels ahead of time. One thing that kept this pretty neutral for me was the lack of humiliation for the husband. So it was spontaneous but everyone had an equal part in things. Not ideal but acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Absolute rubbish four stories in one day and not one of them any good. Please do the world a favour stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Compare this to "A Taste of the Erotic"

It's by the same author. It really is a swinging story in that the husband fucks other women, though the emphasis is on her exploits. However, unlike this and the other stories, public comments are disabled for that story. It's almost as if the writer did this so it could point to the presumed negative comments, moaning "they're being mean to me!"

<P>

Of course, it probably would have worked better to the author's advantage to see if there would have been the same anti-cuckold comments posted to the swinging story. There IS a difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with 4Lookingshit.

I think it's fine to have a bunch of guys fucking shit out my loved one while I sit in a corner and toss the salami. I'm a sick fuck too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hopefully you two broke up.

Cause now you know she is a slut and she knows you are a punk, not a match made in heaven.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Allibabble and another bit of cuck and whore bullshit.

BigVic77BigVic774 months ago

Nice story - well written, too. Don’t listen to the incels who love to hate this kind of material. Keep ‘em coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous