Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers

Before she could deny it I added, "Did you enjoy it."

Her hand pumped my dick a little harder and she inhaled sharply. In a whisper she said, "It was only over my blouse – just for a minute."

As she spoke she crawled on top of me and guided my cock into her slit. By now she was breathing very heavily.

"Did you let them both feel you?" I asked.

Instead of answering she moaned a little and moved her hips up and down on my cock. Then she began to speed up, fucking me harder.

"Is that a "YES" I asked.

"Yeah," she hissed. "Suck my tits!" she pleaded.

Clearly she was reliving the experience – and it was turning her on like nothing had before.

"It's made me jealous and upset," I stated to her. I was going to play along with this and see just how honest she was going to be.

"You don't need to be upset, it was only a bit of fun. It made me feel sexy though – having a man touching my nipples and kissing me. Your penis is hard inside me so you can't be that upset – just fuck me, please!"

Now I was as turned on as she was, "Did you feel their cocks?"

She went wild, bouncing on me and driving her crotch into me. I grabbed her arse cheeks and helped her maintain her rhythm. She moaned and squealed.

"Did you?" I asked again.

"Yes!" she shouted, then added as though it was an afterthought, "But only when they pressed against me – through their pants!"

There was obviously a limit on how honest she was going to be.

It was useless trying to question her further. She yelled and moaned and bounced her arse on me like she was possessed.

It was less than an hour later – an hour since her first orgasm - that she wanted it again – and that set the pattern for the rest of the night.

Throughout the holiday she seemed to want sex more than any other time I could remember. As for myself, I didn't complain, but sometimes I felt as though I was being cuckolded – fooled. Shit! I bloody well had been! Even so, every time that I thought about what I had witnessed the mental pictures made my dick rise and a weird sexual feeling overtook me. In spite of the hurt and feeling of betrayal there was an intense but perverted sense of sexual arousal. When I looked at my wife's body – and particularly her mouth and tits – I could imagine what she had let the men do – and "saw" her sucking another man's dick and my cock immediately stiffened. One day I got her to wank me off in the kitchen just so that I could picture how she looked doing it to another man from a standing position.

It seemed also that her imagination and the pleasure she got from remembering were as great as mine was. It was still hard to believe though. My wife had masturbated two men and probably sucked one of them while they had been inside her knickers and bra. One man would have been bad enough – but my wife – with two at once? She wasn't that kind of woman!

The holiday was over and we had been back at work for a few days before the obvious struck me. Boy! Was I slow off the mark? If she sometimes spent her lunch breaks with them – what if something was still going on? Maybe it wasn't limited to just the party. When I had tried to question her again she had dismissed it as just the effects of the alcohol. "Those sort of things happen at parties when people get silly," she reasoned.

The thoughts really bugged me, then the second week back at work I found myself in the vicinity of my wife's office. What I hoped to see I had no idea – I couldn't see on the bloody roof! Sitting outside in the car wondering what I was doing there I saw one of the men come out of the building. That accounts for one of them I thought, but he was only just out of sight when the other one came out. Just as I was beginning to feel a sense of relief that my wife wasn't with them out she came behind him. I sat and watched as they walked down the road together. Maybe they are just out to get a sandwich, I thought.

When I could stand it no longer I drove further down the street and parked up. I was going to follow them on foot. If they should spot me it would be easy to explain my presence without making myself look a fool. They walked to the shops – then passed them – then turned a corner walking away from the central area. It dawned on me where they were heading – toward the public park. This was a chilly damp miserable January day – nobody spent lunchtimes in the park.

A sickening thought entered my head. Maybe they had become lovers. Maybe it wasn't just a naughty sexual escapade – I think I was learning to cope with that – maybe it was romance and a lovey-dovey "Shall I leave my husband?" type of affair. Now I was really upset and angry. They walked on and sure enough entered the park.

After waiting a while to let them get ahead I walked quickly through the gates and took a winding path that would bring me above the main one that they were walking along. It was a typically English Victorian municipal public park, many winding paths flanked by large shrubs and borders. Some open spaces had now been made into small car parks and picnic areas. Through the shrubbery I managed occasional glimpses of them. My heart raced and I felt sick when they left the main path and after walking a few yards up the path I was on they stopped – and kissed. So they were lovers.

They walked up the path and I hid behind a tree while they passed me. The path then dropped down to a small car park and they waited at the edge of the path. The only other people about were exercising their dogs and it was though they were waiting for them to leave. Suddenly a car entered the parking area and stopped in the most secluded corner. My wife and the man began to walk toward the vehicle and she climbed into the back while the man got into the front. What the hell was going on?

Taking up a vantage point above and to the side of them I realised that the driver was the second man from the office. They sat in the car chatting but seemed to keep glancing impatiently at a man messing with his dog. Eventually the man drove away and all three occupants of the car looked round as though checking something out. Now there was only one more car besides theirs in the area. The two men in the front turned to speak to my wife sat in the back. Whatever they said made her nod her head in agreement. Then they all looked carefully around again.

The man she had walked with got out of the car and opened the rear door – he climbed in to join my wife on the back seat. What happened next was unbelievable!

From the position that I had taken up all that I could see was heads and shoulders. They seemed to talk for a minute – then my wife moved closer to the man. He lifted his arm and placed it round my wife's shoulder. Then they kissed and her head fell slightly back. The man in the front seat had turned to watch. My heart skipped a beat as I realised what the man kissing my wife was doing with his other hand. The movements told me he was playing with her breasts, then, from the movements of his shoulder it seemed his hand had reached further down. Was his hand now up her skirt?

Those strange mixed feelings rose up from my stomach. I looked on in amazement as suddenly the man removed his arm from her shoulder – and her head disappeared down toward his lap. No points for guessing why! Jealousy, anger at being betrayed – you name it I felt it – but once again my cock was bursting from my trousers. As I looked on I wondered what the man in the front could actually see and was almost envious of him.

This was nothing to do with parties and alcohol – it was stone cold sober daylight – lunchtime for gods sake! My wife was sexually performing with a man in the back seat of a car whilst his friend watched. Was the other man masturbating? My hand went to my zip and I slowly pulled out my hard penis – this was wrong and weird but the urge was too strong – closing my hand round my cock I carried on watching while pulling slowly back and forth. The images and thoughts that went through my mind produced an incredible sexual feeling.

My wife's head once again came into view through the rear window of the car. Had he ejaculated? Had she taken it in her mouth?

It was about thirty seconds later when the rear door of the car opened and the man climbed back into the front passenger seat. Expecting them to drive away because it was all over quickly dampened the sexual feelings I had. But it wasn't all over – the driver's door opened and the other man now climbed into the back and joined my wife. She was letting them both use her – giving them both a turn? She was spending her lunch hour sucking off two men? My wife? Impossible!

As I gasped with amazement the next thing I was conscious of was that my penis had immediately risen and the feelings had returned with a vengeance. I had to admit to myself that in spite of the "bad" feelings, watching my wife being unfaithful was making me very sexually aroused.

The movements in the car where jerky and frantic. My wife and her cohort where busy with their hands – he probably unfastening her blouse and pulling up her bra – she probably getting his cock out and wanking him. They were turned almost facing each other and it occurred to me that if the man didn't want to kiss her it was because he knew what had spurted into her mouth just a couple of minutes ago! The thought made my cock twitch and my own hand worked faster.

Events now took a different turn as both men and my wife looked around and surveyed the area. Why? I soon found out when my wife climbed on the man and straddled his lap. Now she was higher I could make out her open blouse. My God! She was going to let him fuck her! Or rather she was going to fuck him! Was his cock inside her or was she just sat across his knee? Had she removed her panties – and was the man in the front looking at her open naked pussy sliding up and down on his mate's cock?

Her torso began to rise and fall, slowly at first then more rapid and intense. Yes – she was now truly being unfaithful – committing adultery – fucking another man. Tears began to run down my face as it hit home exactly what was happening. Betrayed and cuckold by my usually prim and proper wife. So the man watching was getting a close up view of a cock sliding in and out of her cunt and was a mere eighteen inches away from her bouncing bare arse. She was allowing it – she knew what the man could see and she didn't mind.

It seems silly logic – but it's one thing your wife having a lover in a shady motel or bedroom and sneaking under the covers for illicit sex – but her letting a man she's just sucked off watch her fucking with someone else? That's the bit that didn't gel – didn't make sense – that's what a sex mad slut would do – my wife wasn't like that. But that's what she had just done – it was my wife in that car!

As I watched the movements became more urgent – more intense – she was reaching a climax. So was I – in spite of the pain and tears my hand worked harder – my cock was ready to shoot it's load – I held back – waiting – waiting for my wife! The windows quickly began to steam up – now I could see hardly anything – just shapes moving. But that was enough – the palms of my wife's hands appeared, pressing on the rear window and the rise and fall of her body told me she was almost there. I saw her flop forward – she had reached her orgasm.

My hand was wet - sperm ran down my trouser leg, streams of it shot forward onto the grass. Looking down at my cock with it's hard angry purple head shooting out spunk I wondered just how it was possible to witness your wife doing such a thing and at the same time experience such perverted pleasure. I didn't have an answer.

On going back to the office I told the boss I was feeling rough. He said it was no problem and to take the rest of the day off. I went away to think – I actually went back to the park and sat in the car. So what was I to do? If I confronted her she would leave – it would be the end of our marriage. Even if I said, "Don't do it again - this time I forgive you," sort of thing. I knew she would not be able to live with me knowing. Things would never be the same again.

What was I going to say? "Hey, I've been watching you fucking!" The alternative was to say nothing and see if she returned to being the woman that I thought she was. But why couldn't she be more sexually exciting with me? And would I be capable of acting normal and keeping my mouth shut? Another option was for me to pack a bag and leave now – just go!

In the end I decided that there was no sense in rushing things – all the options would stay open. I would see what happened next.

Over the next two weeks I sat in the car outside her office at lunchtimes expecting to catch her in the act - I never did. I checked out the park and walked around looking for them but not once did I spot them together. Occasionally I saw my wife or one of the men coming out to buy a sandwich, but they were never together - and there were no walks or drives in the park.

Something had changed at home however – our sex life had improved. I know it doesn't make sense but she had suddenly started taking the lead and wanted it more often. I took a little comfort in the fact that if she let both men have her it meant that there couldn't be a romantic involvement. At least she wasn't "in love" with one of them. It must have been just sex – shear adulterous lust. She had enjoyed their cocks' – that's how I was still able to respond to her sexually. When I thought about it – it made my dick rise and it turned me on.

A few times I tried to bring up the question of other men.

"Did those two men at the party ever make any more passes at you?"

I asked the questions casually and quietly, usually when I knew she was feeling frisky or when we where in bed. She answered "No – but I still see them at lunchtimes on the roof for a chat – or in the foyer."

Another comment of mine was, "Just supposing – speaking hypothetically – that you were alone with a man – or two men even!" I laughed, trying to keep it light-hearted. "How far do you think you'd go before you called a halt?"

"How do you mean?" she asked.

"Well – you said at that party you'd let them kiss you. So what do you consider is going too far – before you say it is being unfaithful? Would you, for instance think it's being unfaithful if you let a man feel your breasts?"

She laughed, then asked cautiously, "What's brought this on?"

"Nothing – it's just a discussion – I was just wondering. Some people have different ideas about it."

"No," she answered, "It's not being unfaithful."

"I see – so you'd let them – or "him" I should say?"

"I never said that!" she retorted, "I said it wasn't being unfaithful."

"Then you'd have no reason to stop them?" I pressed.

"Ok!" she said, rising to the challenge, "I suppose it depended how much I fancied them – or him – and how horny I was feeling!"

I felt taken back by her honesty, "So you'd let them then?" My stomach was beginning to get those butterflies.

"Maybe – yes," she said.

I knew I was now on edge, "Inside your bra – play with your tits?" My voice was hesitant – she noticed.

"You sound like a nervous schoolboy that's embarrassed to talk about sex," she laughed. Then she put her lips to my ear and whispered, "Letting a man play with my nipples wouldn't be being unfaithful."

My penis rose and immediately her hand closed round it.

"So you would let that happen too?"

"Who knows?" she said teasingly, "I can't say until it happens."

Her hand moved up and down my shaft as I asked, "What if he wanted you to play with his penis?"

She wriggled her hips against me – it was turning her on!

"Who can say what a person would do if they got carried away with the moment," she whispered. Her leg slid over mine and she manoeuvred herself on top of me. Lifting her hips slightly she pointed my cock against her hole and put it inside her.

"Would that be being unfaithful?" I asked quietly.

"No," she sighed, moving up and down faster and making circular movements with her hips. She moaned slightly then said; "If I played with another man's cock I wouldn't think I had been unfaithful. And before you ask the next obvious question it wouldn't be unfaithful if I let a man play between my legs with his hand. Very naughty and wrong – but not adultery."

The answer once again shocked me and I pushed it further. "Do you ever want to?"

Her movements increased and she moaned as she gripped my hair.

"Sometimes I have thought about it, what it would be like," she hissed between thrusts.

The comment made my juices rise and I could feel we were both close to climax.

"Have you ever done it?" I asked anxiously.

"No! Shut up!" She was clearly in the throes of an orgasm and would not answer. Also it became clear that she had reached the limits of her honesty. If I wanted to avoid a confrontation I knew I had better "button it"! Images flashed into my mind and just to hear her admit what she had brought on that familiar feeling. Before she recovered from her orgasm I reached my climax and boy was it intense!

Lying there in the dark I smiled to myself thinking how it must have been the shortest fuck we had ever had but yet we had both managed to "come" – we had, unusually, been brought there by the same thing – both very intensely and very quickly. But we couldn't admit it or talk about it!

Two hours later I awoke to find my wife's hand once more around my dick coaxing it to go hard. It became apparent that her other one was busy between her legs. Although we were both still half asleep we fucked like a couple of bunnies! Questions – she would not respond to.

A few weeks passed by without incident or confrontation. I still checked her out, so to speak but never found any cause for concern. Strangely, sometimes it felt like I was almost disappointed, as though I wanted to have the experience again. It was almost masochistic yet I couldn't ignore the effect it had on my sexual feelings. Thinking about it or picturing it caused me to want to take out my penis and slowly jerk myself off as intense feelings of lust overpowered me. I was enjoying the memory of my wife's sexual escapades with other men.

The only other change had been my wife's mode of dress – her skirts had become shorter – some of her tops seemed a little lower cut and tighter. I reasoned that it was because of her newly found sexuality and she was now able to be more daring. Though I did suspect that maybe when she chatted to the men at work she gave them the opportunity to look up her skirt and show off her legs and breasts a little. As always the images that the thoughts produced made me sexually aroused.

As there hadn't been any further "incidents" I had come to the conclusion that the whole episode had been a passing phase and was over with. She didn't really have many chances of being unfaithful. When she was out without me usually someone else was there with her – her mother – friends – other members of her family. I couldn't imagine any of her friends covering for her or lying through their teeth for her. When she was on her own it was difficult to see how she could pretend to be in those particular places if she was really somewhere else.

However, situations change – or are sometimes not what they seem to be.

One evening, my wife announced, "Oh! Bye the way – I promised some of the girls from work that I'd join them for a drink on Friday evening. Someone's leaving so we're giving her a send off party. You don't mind do you?"

"No – of course not – we had nothing planned." I tried to say it with conviction but I was immediately suspicious.

Between then and Friday night my mind worked overtime wondering if she had anything else on the agenda. I slipped a casual question in, "Are others from the same building going – even though they don't work in the same office?"

Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers