Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers

There she stood before me – as I held the coat open I looked at my sobbing wife. Just home from work – late – with stained dress buttoned wrong, red marks on her tits, ruined stockings, without panties – smelling of sex. I put my hand between her legs and felt along her slit - she was soaking wet and as the aroma of juices and sperm reached our nostrils she became yet more despondent. Wickedly I held my fingers under her nose and as her mouth opened with her sobs I inserted two into her mouth and wiped them across her tongue.

I was beyond rational behaviour as I calmly pushed her back against the sofa and without uttering a word I unfastened my trousers and let them fall to the ground. Still holding on to her coat, trapping her arms against her side I released my throbbing cock from my underwear. She looked startled and as her mouth fell open I quickly tore her coat off and instead gathered the two halves of the dress and used them to restrain her. She was confused and bewildered but could not speak; she just cried and sobbed with despair. Now though there was a certain alarm in her expression, her eyes darted from mine down to my cock then she gazed inquiring at me through her tears.

I looked her up and down – never had I seen such a sexually arousing sight. Fresh from having men fuck her she was naked under her clothes still smelling of sex and completely at my disposal. The fact she was sobbing and guilt-ridden and obviously frightened of resisting my advances made it ever more erotic.

Grabbing my cock I placed it between her legs and pushed into the moist hole. Pushing hard I pulled her tits from her bra and bit hard on her nipple. She screamed and her head shot back as my spare hand went behind to find her bum hole. Inserting a finger in her arse I fucked away bouncing her off the sofa. Then releasing the dress I held her by the hair and forced her to look me straight in the eye as I pummelled away.

She cried and screamed but beside the look of fright and anguish there was something else in her expression – something in her eyes. Through the tears I could see pleasure – a strange perverse sort of pleasure. She loved cock, lots of cock, lots of different men, at the same time, some fucking some watching, sometimes rough - she was willing for almost anyone!

I exploded inside her and her hands tightened around my head as I sucked hard on her nipples. She kept bucking – she wanted her own climax. It was another two minutes before she finally sank down on her knees sobbing.

I walked away and had another shower then came downstairs to find my wife drinking coffee in the kitchen.

"The bathroom's all yours," I said. "You go and refresh yourself and I'll order us both some food. I don't think either of us feel like cooking now. Then I'll have an early night."

My wife rose to leave the room looking confused but saying nothing. When she had gone I made myself a coffee and wondered. Would life for us be able to carry on after this? Can a marriage survive after undergoing such a drastic change? Would her illicit sex now stop – did I want it to?

It was time to order some food.

Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers