Party Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers

"Yes – a few people – why do you ask? Do you want to come too – it's ok if you do?"

"No, not at all – only you said girls – I just wondered why no men were going."

"Just a figure of speech – it's girls I'll be meeting first. But yes, a few guys will be there – like those two I sometimes see at lunchtimes. They know her to speak to and she invited them."

Now I was rattled and had to disguise my feelings. My wife asked me again if I wanted to join them and I thought long and hard. Should I stop her from having the opportunity to be with them again? There would be too many people there who wouldn't approve if she got up to anything or disappeared suspiciously. Was I going to torture myself though by letting my imagination run riot? Why was my cock twitching?

I pretended to want something from the bedroom when she came out of the shower and watched her finish dressing. Her short black skirt made her look sexy but not tarty. Her black bra was slightly visible through her black lacy shirt, contrasting with her white skin and just a little cleavage was on show. The outfit was finished off with high-heel shoes and dark stockings. She lifted one leg to make an adjustment and the bare flesh above her stocking tops came into view.

"You look very sexy like that," I said, then walking over to her I lifted her skirt higher to see her panties.

"You're not wearing any underwear!" I exclaimed, in shock. "What's going on? You are about to out in a short skirt with stockings and suspenders and no panties!"

"Don't be silly!" she fired back at me. "I just haven't put any on yet."

The look on her face and her tone of voice didn't sound convincing. That tortured, betrayed feeling rose up once more as I held her at arms length and took in the sight. Was this for the benefit of other men? I pulled her close to me and unzipped my fly, my hand holding her arse cheek.

"No!" she said, "I've just had a shower and got dressed!" I ignored her and lifted her onto my hard penis slowly moving her up and down with my hands supporting her backside. I pictured her doing this with the two men – why was I giving myself hell? This is what she would look like if she lets the men fuck her, I thought. She protested a few more times as she began to respond. I watched her tits bounce as I quickened the pace. It was a short but satisfying session - and the arousal and consequent climax was out of this world. Was that due to our lovemaking – or the thought of what she may be doing later – with other men?

My wife protested later about having to freshen up again and returned to the bathroom. "I'll need to change again too!" she complained. I left her to it and wondered downstairs trying to figure out why the hell I didn't put a stop to this and either go with her, or tell her I didn't trust her. Mental and nervous torture – which was made worse when she came downstairs to go out. She had changed all right! Into an even shorter skirt – with a split up the side that showed a glimpse of stocking top. Did she realise how short it was? Why didn't I tell her?

I expected to be asked to drive her to the cocktail bar where she was starting off. I was surprised when she said a cab had already been ordered. "So where do you think you will finish up?" I asked casually.

"The new music bar in the centre of the town square I should imagine," she replied.

As she was driven away I felt trepidation and foreboding; again my imagination began to work overtime. A question arose in my mind – when she had changed her skirt – had she put on any panties – or was leaving them off intentional?

For the next hour and half I sat worrying and fretting and generally giving myself a nervous breakdown. I had to know where she was – I had to go and check up on her. After three hours had passed I decided to see if she had finished up in the music bar. I threw on a jacket and drove to the Town Square. I sat and rationalised, how the hell could I go into the bar without being noticed by at least one from her group? Twice I had managed to spy on her without her knowing – to expect to get away with it again in a bar on a Friday night was hoping for too much. If she wasn't there that was a different matter – but I would look a fool if she were – and all her work-mates spotted me. I sat and agonised on what I ought to do – maybe go home – this was getting silly!

I sat in the car watching the door of the public bar. People came and went – I got out to walk to the window – didn't see anything so sat back in the car. Then a group of people came out – these I knew – it was her mates – where was she? More came out – goodnights were said – some called a cab, others walked off. Where was my wife? A third small group came out – she was with them – and so were the two men friends of hers.

The group talked then three females, who seemed the worse for wear, wondered off shouting goodnight. My wife was left with the two men – my worst fears were realised. But then another two men walking out of the bar joined them. And they all strolled off together.

Maybe she was going to get a cab – the ones waiting outside the bar had all been taken. Maybe she was going to get a little something to eat. How come she was the only female that was hungry? They stopped – my wife took out her cell phone – who was she ringing? I jumped when a loud piercing tone hit my eardrums – she was ringing me – must be to come and collect her.

When the conversation was finished I sat watching her with stupefaction and a feeling of numbness. She was going back with the girls to a friend's house for coffee and a gossip – don't wait up - she would get a cab. What a lie! She was here in the street with four men – two of whom I knew she had already had sex with. It was time to call a halt to this – enough is enough!

By the time I had got out of the car they were climbing into a taxi. Quickly I jumped back in and got ready to follow. I couldn't believe this – it wasn't the same woman I married. What the hell was she going to do now? She was sat in a taxi with four men – her skirt would have ridden up – the back seat wasn't that wide - they would be touching thighs. The men would all have a hard on and would be aroused. My cock began to stir and the butterflies were active in my gut.

The taxi entered a tree-lined avenue and turned into the driveway of a large house. I stopped the car just short of the opening and wound the window down to listen to the voices. They had all got out and entered the house. What to do next?

One minute later I was sneaking round the side of the building making my way to one of only two windows that was showing a light. A large gap in the curtains gave me a good view of the room. Inside I could see two men – probably in their late fifties or early sixties – with brandy and cigars. They were obviously not the men with my wife. Then a door opened – and in they all came – with drinks in their hands – four men – and my wife!

Introductions were made – and I could tell the men were focusing on my wife's figure and legs. That skirt – and the see through blouse - made her look very sexy indeed! And so they all sat and chatted over a drink.

My wife was the centre of attention – particularly when she crossed and uncrossed her legs. Now even I could see her stocking tops. Casually, one of the men she knew from the office got up and sat next to her. Words were spoken and she reached over to put her drink down on a small table. The man pulled her toward him and placed his arm around her shoulder – he kissed her – she responded. His other hand rested on her breasts and her head fell back submissively. The men watched and drank their brandy. There were more kisses then they stopped and conversation amongst the group was restored. Then more kisses.

At each session of kisses the man's hand became more active on her breasts. The audience watched with great interest - so did I! My wife retrieved her drink and as the man played with her breasts and kissed her neck she sipped it and talked and smiled to the others. Her legs had fallen apart and she was providing a good view up her skirt to at least three of the men. Surely she wouldn't go any further – with six men in the room!

She looked very sexy – my cock was very hard – I was very jealous – especially when I watched her being kissed. Two buttons were slowly unfastened on her shirt – then there were whispers. The men had stopped talking and watched avidly. Something was said to my wife and she looked very coy and shy. She smiled and returned a comment then looked down at the floor like a little girl would. The man with her stood and she was helped to her feet. Then he led her out of the room.

I was upset, angry. Angry that she had been led away. For the first time I realised that my cock was in my hand and I had been slowly jerking it whilst I watched. Back it went inside my trousers as the sexual feelings subsided. Where had she been taken? The men talked and poured more brandy. She had gone off with the man so he could fuck her. I scanned the upstairs windows looking for a light – one appeared on the second floor.

All I could do was gaze at the lighted window. There wasn't a cat in hells' chance of climbing up to it. This time I couldn't spy on her and watch her. I could only imagine – and my cock became very hard doing it. Not being as careful to hide my presence now I spotted a garden seat, pulling it to the downstairs window I sat on the thing, watching and waiting.

It seemed like a lifetime, sat in the dark with just my own thoughts. What the hell was I doing here? Something attracted me back to the window and gazing into the room I saw that the door had opened. In walked the man, followed by my wife. The men drinking brandy focused their attention on them as they entered the room. My throat went dry and my heart beat faster. My wife was dressed, but her blouse was undone and out of her skirt. She was smiling as she walked into the room with a glass in her hand. The man with her stood beside her and, saying something to the audience he ran his fingers over her nipples then pulled the two halves of her blouse further apart to expose the half cup black bra. My wife was on exhibition for the watching men.

I could tell that the men were eyeing her and exchanging comments about her. Now she was stood in the middle of the room looking very shy and coy. She was led to a chair and as the man sat her down he made sure that her skirt rode up her thighs. For a while they all chatted – it seemed that the men enjoyed the sight of my wife and most of the comments seemed directed at her. She made no attempt to fasten her blouse and the slit in her skirt showed plenty of bare flesh above her stockings. She occasionally crossed and uncrossed her legs giving the men one hell of a view of the back of her thighs. Even I, from outside the window, was able to make out a small triangle of material between her legs.

She must not have cared that the men knew she had just probably been fucked and letting herself be put on show this way didn't seem to cause her any shame. She did appear to be a little hesitant and shy but that just made her look even sexier. The way she gave a nervous smile and hung her head, sometimes gazing at the floor made her look very vulnerable and submissive.

Suddenly the seating arrangements changed and one of the older men and one of the two other strangers moved to a couch. They sat at opposite ends leaving space for a person in the middle. Sipping their drinks they spoke to my wife making her look even more shy and self-conscious. When I realised what they were trying to do my hand went to my zip and I took out my cock.. They were trying to coax my wife to sit between them. I watched her attentively – would she sit between them? Her legs had now fallen apart and the men would now be able to see her panties clearly. The two on the couch wanted more – they wanted to touch.

I inhaled a deep breath as I watched my wife take a gulp of her drink and then stand up. Sheepishly she walked over and sat between the two men. The others were not speaking – just watching with great interest. They all slowly sipped from their glasses and the men examined my wife from close quarters. Then it started.

The elder man seemed interested in her cleavage and ran his fingers down the crease. The third time his hand slipped inside the cup and he felt her breast then began to stroke her nipple. She seemed to give out a little gasp but didn't look worried. This encouraged the other man who slowly stroked her thigh climbing higher and higher. Then his hand went all the way up her skirt and stayed there – between her legs. Her thighs were pulled apart and she didn't resist.

The old man moved his head and she submitted to a kiss, his hand still on her tit. The younger man took her glass from her hand and he pulled her skirt over her bum to her waist. I saw her buttocks rise as she assisted him. As his fingers rubbed the outside of her panties she let her legs fall open. Her eyes were now partly closed and she stayed still as the men groped and pawed her body. Almost simultaneously the men unzipped their flies and released two very hard and thick cocks. My wife, whose arms had been resting across her upper thighs, opened her eyes and gave a short gasp as she saw the bulging heads of two cocks and offered no resistance as each man took a hand and guided it to his weapon.

Now she was slowly and gently moving each man's foreskin over the purple helmets, her legs splayed wide for the watching audience. As they all watched, the other men quietly took out their own penises and slowly masturbated as they enjoyed the sight before them.

Outside in the garden I watched with disbelief - my wife, who had just let one man have his way with her had now let him persuade her to pleasure his friends and give them all a show. How far would she be prepared to go?

Suddenly the elder of the two men captured my attention as he beckoned to one of the spectators. The man rose from his seat and leaving his penis on view he walked and stood between my wife's legs. Very slowly he unfastened his trousers and removed them, together with his underwear. By now my wife had her eyes fully opened again and I could see her watching, her expression being one of fascination.

Slowly she continued to wank the men each side of her as she waited for the next move. The older man said something else and my wife's jaw dropped as the one in front of her knelt and began to remove her panties. Again she offered no resistance and helped by raising her hips as her panties slid down her thigh and were cast aside. I was further shocked to see that when her feet were released from the garment, without any prompting she once again let her knees move wide apart and fully opened her legs – she was willingly and obligingly giving the men maximum view – she was enjoying every minute of it!

She was asked a question – shyly she nodded her head and coloured up. The man between her legs who had been stroking her pussy straightened up and moved closer to her. His weapon stood proud in front of him and I could see my wife look with longing at it. He was going to fuck her while the others watched and while she masturbated the men next to her.

I watched as he pushed inside her and lifted her to the edge of the seat. After the first few thrusts his hands held her buttocks and again without being co-erced she lifted her legs and wrapped her stockinged thighs around his waist. I noticed too how she squeezed harder on the cocks in her hands and the expression of sexual ecstasy that swept across her face.

The one fucking her thrust deep and hard and I could see my wife look around at the masturbating audience with a slightly wicked smile. Who would have thought that my wife was such a wanton exhibitionist? She was obviously getting as much pleasure from being watched as she was from being fucked. The man continued fucking her as she kept him deep inside her by holding him with her thighs. Meanwhile as she used her hands on the seated men's cocks they in turn exposed her tits and kneaded and milked her nipples. She seemed to like the rough treatment – I have never seen my wife look so aroused and stimulated.

When the climax came for the man in the middle he froze and held on tight. The look on my wife's face became even more lewd as she felt the hot spunk shoot up into her vagina. She continued to wiggle her hips and arse until she thought every drop had been deposited inside her.

More shocks where to come. As the man withdrew his penis and moved aside my wife rotated her hips and gazed at the other men. She parted her knees and lifted her bum from the seat thereby opening her slit as though she was trying to thrust it forward. She was clearly begging for more! Leaving go of the older mans penis she suddenly spun over causing herself to drop to the carpet on her knees. Now she was between the younger mans legs still holding on to his dick. As she did so another man decided to be the next volunteer and moved forward. As my wife felt his hand touch her arse cheeks she lifted her hips and offered her arse up into the air.

I was beside myself with shock and horror – I was about to watch my wife being fucked doggy style while she sucked his friends cock.

I looked at the sight before me – her tits hanging below her open blouse – her skirt pulled over her hips to show her bare bottom thrust high in the air. I noticed how her thigh muscles tensed under those sexy stockings – waiting for the very hard and thick penis of another man about to enter her cunt. But most unbelievable of all was the sight of her mouth closing over the cock in front of her and her head bobbing up and down, sucking on it.

How could the woman I married do such a thing? Sneaking into closets and sheds in the dark after too much to drink was one thing – but here she was performing for an audience of men. And that was clearly adding to her pleasure. What if the man behind her had tried to stick it inside her arse – would she have let him?

For the next forty minutes I was in another world. It was like watching a bad dream whilst still being conscious but unable to react. I was numb and traumatised as I saw the men take turns to screw my wife, either in the cunt or in her mouth. I saw her shift position to accommodate the next cock and wiggle her arse as though impatient to feel the next. She let them grip her tits as they banged hard against her arse – one even spanked her as he fucked her doggy fashion. She was pulled to her feet and pressed against the wall while two men squeezed and bit her nipples one of them fucking her at the same time.

The finale was when she was positioned straight legged and bent forward leaning on the top of the sofa. The old man stood behind her and fucked her so slowly it was almost like watching a movie at half speed. He couldn't make it to climax – and so my wife turned and sinking to her knees she took him in her mouth and drank him dry. As the first spurt came out she held his cock inches away and let it splash on her tongue, as if to show the others that he had finally "got there."

I was awoken from my nightmare by the sound of a taxi entering the driveway. Quickly I ran from the premises unnoticed and back to my car – if the taxi was for my wife I wanted to get home before she did. Reaching home I was still in a zombie-like state – how was I going to handle this situation?

It wasn't long before my wife alighted from the vehicle but there was something that puzzled me. Shouldn't the taxi have made it before I had – why had taken so long? Whilst I was wondering if my wife had also obliged the taxi driver she came rushing in said a quick "Hello" and shouted that she needed the bathroom. Now it was my move – but to do what?

Hearing her enter the bedroom I slowly walked upstairs to confront her. Images of the last couple of hours flitted across my mind. I entered the bedroom and stared at the woman I had married – my quiet, slightly prudish and sensible wife.

Quin
Quin
1,865 Followers