All Comments on 'Past Life of Mary Alice Ch. 02'

by EloraDay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, More

Man this is one great story, you have to keep this one going. Mom has to come home and catch him and to be confronted by the movies. Keep up the writing, your do real good.

Tall_cool_oneTall_cool_oneover 15 years ago
Just Awsome!

You have a beautifully twisted imagination! I love this story. Please keep it going.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 15 years ago
Don't Stop!!!

Mom has to come home soon! Please write more!

dirtydog1066dirtydog1066over 15 years ago
wow

Nice. More chapters soon please

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story

One of the best mother/son series I've read in a while. Please write more, I really want to see how this turns out for the son.

AhabscribeAhabscribeover 15 years ago
As good as the first - maybe better!

This story continues to impress and excite me. Your use of imagery and dialogue are wonderful and you continue to leave us hungry for what we hope is the inevitable, but at the same time have already shown us Mom as an exciting, sexy woman capable of great carnality! Looking forward very much to the next!

irb434irb434over 15 years ago
And now for the next part hopefully

Going to be interesting to see mom's reaction when she finds out that her son knows about her past. Oh and she will find out that he knows, I'm sure of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is just so great!

Ms. EloraDay knows everything there is to know about motherfucking, she knows it inside out. As Josh is watching the film with his best buddy, his bud says, "Jesus Christ," he heard Kevin whisper, the slick sound of his hand on his cock almost drowned out by Josh's breathing. "That's you. You're inside her." "Yeah," Josh said roughly as his mother's hands moved over her slight baby bump. "Yeah, I am." They're talking about the glorious mystery of Josh's mom carrying him in his first and best home, her own womb. The boys are jerking their big cocks as they contemplate the mystery of Josh's mother getting the shit fucked out of her by an anonymous cock as tiny Josh is sleeping there, in his mother's belly. The guy cums and his sperm washing over Josh, like a blessing. But poor Josh laments to Kevin, "Imagine walking down the hall to her closed door in the middle of the night, hard and aching, and knowing that you can't ever do anything about it because you're her son; you got to be inside her cunt once so you can't ever be in there again." Well, don't be too sure about that, Josh old pal. Your mom loves you to pieces, she loves everything about you. Especially what makes her boy a boy. What you've got waiting for your mother between your strong young legs. Let's just read on and see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRAP!!

PIECE of CRAP!!! This story sucks shit!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous