All Comments on 'Path of the Necromancer Ch. 03'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 484 Comments (Page 2)
scotters89scotters89over 11 years ago
Sweeet

Keep it up! Great stuff! Cant wait for more.

SpudnickSpudnickover 11 years ago
Amazing

Just spent the day reading the first 3 chapter and can't wait for the next installment.

HunterGuy2HunterGuy2over 11 years ago
Much better

Seems much better written than your other series. The characters actually feel distinct and likable here :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE IT

This is awesome, i hope you keep this story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where is the next installment?

i know that it's finals for college students and that exemplary works of art like this story line take time, but could you at least give a time estimate for the next release so your loyal fan-base doesn't need to feel compelled to check in every day? i swear i will put the eta of your next installment on my calender if you would only post when it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree

With the anon under me, this story is fantastic; and ETA would be much appreciated. I have to check back every day just to see if you've posted a new chapter, an ETA would really help with my OCD about that.

OcculusOcculusover 11 years ago
In regards to the ETA posts below me

Personally, I think a "Parts/Percent Completed" may be better than ETA. ETA creates a deadline that writers sometimes feel pressured to keep as well as leave the readers irritated if the writer doesn't meet said ETA. However, if "percent completed" is used, then fans have an estimate of the time its going to take, but the author has no obligations. fdd

OcculusOcculusover 11 years ago
Ignore the "fdd"

Ignore the "fdd" in my below post. Accidentally hit the keys before pressing enter. Sorry for double post :-/

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing writing, please continue this series!

I read all three chapters within a day, I couldn't stop. The premise of the story and the world it's set in are really interesting and unique. The characters each have their own personalities and I love them all (go EMBER!!). I'm really impressed by your writing and storytelling ability. In short, your story is captivating and amazing, please continue this series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

This is great stuff please keep this up its good enough to be published mainstream. Keep this up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
An amazing series!

I am an avid reader of fantasy novels, especially urban fantasy, and I have to say that this series is exciting and more entertaining than several fully published books that I have come across.

Bring on the next chapter at your own discretion IF, I want it to be even better than the previous ones.

FallenAlfarFallenAlfarover 11 years ago
Just keep being amazing!

This series could easily be drawn out as long as your last one, because of all the lore you're pumping out in each chapter. Good luck on your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great another story that starts great just to be left incomplete or atleast wanting for months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yeah! Christmas Break!

Off from college and finally caught up on this series! Freakin' Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Donations?

Where can I donate to this amazing series? Shut up and take my money!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
incredible

An amazing story, one that I hope you will continue to update in the near future

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
*groan*

so...

weak...

...

need...

....

update...

...please? (or at least a profile update?)

ValerysValerysover 11 years ago
HELP

cittran and I... we need your help.

We're stuck on a deserted island with savages that require well-written internet smut to live. Until we can provide them with one of YOUR finished stories, we're stuck here. So please... help us. I want to see my family and cittran is sick.

P.S. Love your writing

bessy67bessy67over 11 years ago
Great story

I love your story so far, and I've given every chapter a 5 rating. Keep up the good work! Oh, and a new chapter would make a great Christmas gift...

ExOTiC_LuNaExOTiC_LuNaover 11 years ago
My My...

Your stories actually inspired me to make an account. I love them all.

karlosfandangokarlosfandangoover 11 years ago
Compulsive read

Happened across this story by chance and so glad I did - could not stop reading and now cannot wait for the next instalment. Congratulations on an extremely well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT but one question:

If Eris has the vampire's powers, how is she using Spiritfire now?

Is it something her spirit gained by absorbing Ian's energy for so long?

We know she has whatever vampires have (idk what that even entails, other than strength, speed, and night-vision... i guess flight, too) as well as whatever Cassandra could do as a mage.

All of that needs to be defined in greater detail -- perhaps by having Eris train / practice using her new-found body and powers -- as well as how she can wield Spiritfire.

Anyway, this is a GREAT story, and I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say

We want more!!!!! --- SOON!!!!!

:D

StoryStalkerStoryStalkerover 11 years ago
Going Nuts WAITING for the next Chapter!

This story is so much better than alot of the rubbish on here! You are doing an AMAZING job on fleshing out your characters and I am DYING to see where we go from here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

These chapters are more than worthy of stand-alone fiction. I started expecting a stroke piece but quickly developed a real literary appreciation for them. You have a good cast of characters without letting them become confusing or distracting (and of course a great selection of potential partners for the hero). Please let us see some sexy Amazonian werewolf action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting story, and I'll keep an eye out for more.

I've really gotten caught up in this story, though I've noticed similarities between it and others in this genre.

So many women, aside from Ian. Pretty much all of them more than willing to just hand their vaginas around without nary a hint of jealousy nor possessiveness. Grim and Scraps are good side characters, but I'd like to see some more deviation. A real guy, willing to join the group and take some of the excess pussy? Not just Ian, his disembodied tutor, and his sexless bodyguard. It would be so much more interesting than just "super powerful character with a dozen different unique girls wanting to only bone him and each other".. since, you know.. all girls are bi, but don't ever put a dick next to a male protagonist.

All in all, I really like the story, despite my one complaint. This could easily have been a full novel.

EnochaEnochaover 11 years ago
Intriguing!

Intriguing concept, good story, well written! Seems like you've written yourself into a corner?!?! I encourage you to keep writing. And I hope you can continue and find an ending to this story. Thank you for submitting, I enjoyed the ride (all three) from the beginning. Very fun!!!!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
never even thought about it, but...

Path of the Necromancer ch 3 has the only example of the single highest rating of any nonhuman story on the entire site.

Of all time.

Apparently, 4.92 has never been achieved before.

Go you!

Also, waiting sucks. : (

There are days when I wish I could jump forward 10 years just to see what was going to happen, and then, once I got bored, come back.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
oops

Make that the Sci-Fi section, not the nonhuman one.

herpderp.

Marine_GirlMarine_Girlover 11 years ago
not really

@cittran this story had 4.92 when it came out the gate but it got more votes and dropped too 4.90 then it climbed back up. why it dropped in the first place is beyond me, however love the story still waiting for more of either of your story's :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What should my comment title be

I think some of the girls should get bfs/gf insted of everyone fucking Ian and eachother its just makes it more believable, and btw cant he get like seriously injured so he doesnt seem so overpowered like him loosing his left hand and replacing it with a skeleton hand? Oh and pleeeaaassseee focus more on this dtorie then the Fate of Terra one sonce i think thisone is AWSOME while Fate of Terra is semi-awsome :p thats just my opinion tough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
131 people are rooting for you.

But don't let that change what you want to write. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
@anon on 12/30/12

Oh. One of those types.

*looks up specific name in Transverse's 'Always Anonymous'*

Ah, the oft-sighted "Nagger".

You didn't like the story because it wasn't EXACTLY like you wanted.

Hey, wanna know a secret?

*ahem*

TOUGH SHIT.

It's his story. He'll write however he damn well pleases. And if you'd read 'Fate of Terra', you'd realize that what you're demanding (yes, demanding), is about as likely as monkeys flying out of my ass.

*checks*

Nope, no emerging winged primates.

Guess you're outta luck, 'amigo'.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
Also

Happy New Year!

(I still don't get why it's such a huge deal, but whatever.)

May we all be blessed with more of your incredible writing in the 364 days to come. (And preferably more after that too, if you aren't done by then.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Happy new years.

Intrepid, YOU are the author. This is YOUR story, YOU write it, and your audience can read and if they like it, fine. If not, they can go read something else :) Amazing job, hope you churn out the fourth chapter soon!

dojidojiover 11 years ago
Simply Amazing

i absolutely love this series and hope you will continue it soon. great job and have a wonderful New Year!!!!

p.s. this was the 8th or 9th time I've read this series and i still laugh out loud and even cry. great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pure Awesomeness!!

started reading the series a few hours ago and finished the whole thing in on sitting,Ian is just my type of character,love his nonchalant yet caring and badass attitude,you are undoubtedly one of the best writers in the site so please keep more of them coming,can't wait to read more :)

KyrlaKyrlaover 11 years ago
Love the story

Hope you plan on continuing :-)

ChubbyChpndaleChubbyChpndaleover 11 years ago
Please continue this

I found myself equal parts aroused, riveted, and enthralled. Took a few hours and my sleep schedule is shot to hell, but I couldn't stop reading. I swear, even with the raunchier parts, this could be published into a mature graphic novel with the right artist. Perhaps Stan Lee wouldn't mind drawing bountiful succubus breasts? There's an entertaining thought.

Anyways congratulations, sir. I am definitely looking forward to more chapters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Starting to get nervous...

I understand that many things come between authors and their writing (especially when they're doing it for free) but I really wish you'd continue this one. I've started so many great stories on this site only to be horribly disappointed when they weren't continued. Please keep writing, and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I hope you keep the awesome work and keep writing. Not just this work, but other works as well :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perfect

Man this series is incredible, read all 3 in two days, estimate on fourth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it's great

Man you gotta continue this series I'm eager to read this story on it's got just the right combination of story, gore, and sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Please write more i would be willing to buy the book of the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

fantastic series am waiting for.your next installment gud luck and hurry up we're waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great potential for large series

What can I say? This story is amazing! I am very interested in reading more. I hope this turns into a huge 70 part story (joking, not that I would mind that). Keep writing, you're awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hi

Are you planning on writing more on this series? It was a very good read, I really enjoyed your character build up and great plot.

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
awsome!!!!!!!

this is a phenominal story i hope to read more. the story is really intreaging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!!

I am adicted to your story line with or without he sex. OK, with. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stunned

Path of the Necromancer

-Surrounded by babes

-Fast cars

-Conjurin' Zombie Vampires

-Watching your beloved succubus play COD with your grimoire and ragman

-Fed' hotties playing hard to get

-Vampire Slayin'

-Ressurecting the dead and boning them

-Dick getting like the village bicycle

-Taking the time to appreciate each of your conquests as a human being

-Sis would be proud

I love you.

Please continue

-PC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Golden

You seriously wrote something I would pay for. I extreamly enjoyed reading this and I hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hope

I hope you finish this story on this site.I have read many great stories on this site and

this is one of the best I have ever read.I hope you dont abanyon us as so many others

have done.I know you dont get paid for your stories but your readers really want to read more.I read your bio and cannot believe you are so young to be so talanted. ron from the U.S.A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please...please

You got good thing going here ..and i need more i havn't read anything this good in a while.please...please ..see this story to the end.

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingover 11 years ago
Really enjoyed this

I hope you're planning to write more

chojianchojianover 11 years ago
please...

you have to at least let us know, if your going to continue or not!! your fans are waiting every day for a new chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next chapter?

Please...please, let us know when the next chapter will be submitted!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

I love this please write more its so incredibly awesome

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
If there is a hyper-dimensional being which controls our destinies and 'answers' prayers...

Then he'll be back for sure. Because tons of people miss him.

If such a being doesn't exist...

I have no friggin clue.

But I'm still gonna hope. (After all, Bowoodstock, the author of Kita'thalla, came back after over a year of being gone.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
continue the damn story!!

pls submit a new chapter. .. I'm tired of checking everyday

for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You are a great writer

Some of the best I my eyes have come across here ... please keep up the great story telling. It's a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
busy with life

He's a bit busy with collage right now he'll be back though... you can find this out of you just email him off his page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

We need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Must read on!

I can't wait until the next in this series! I've been checking back often, but I know how hard it is to find time when you're in school. Good luck with your studies, and I hope to read more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I want more

I marathonned this all last night, and I'm craving the continuation of this story.

Is he really just gone because of school? I know crunch time is hard but it should be beyond that and into the next semester by now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Want More, More, More, More, More and More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One Of the best stories i have read on any site I absolutely loved it!. The plot is great and contains plenty of action and the story is of the correct length too. This story is without a doubt a resounding success!!

Looking Forward to the next parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
throughly enjoyed reading

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please!

Excellent work! Much better plot and main character than I expected when I found this series. Is there going to be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Please continue the series when you can, it is a truly great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent

Very good story. I can't wait for the next chapter. When do we get to see the daughter of the Were again?

samsinsamsinabout 11 years ago
Excellent Development!!!!!!!

Loving this series. The plot development has been wonderful, the characters have also developed nicely.

Great Job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic

I really enjoy your work. I hope you can post more soon.

DogSoldier74DogSoldier74about 11 years ago
Excellent story!

I love the way you've done this story so far. It's an intriguing idea and you've done a good job of keeping it fairly original with how he works. I was a little worried at first just because he seemed as if he were a little overpowered, but you've kept him fairly balanced, so kudos! I'll be checking constantly for the next chapter and hope that it's just as satisfying as the past three have been!

-Dog

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
C'mon, I_F! Don't leave us hanging from the cliff here!

I've been checking back almost every day. (When I don't, it's because I have too much work =/ ) Hoping, wishing, PRAYING for an update. (And I'm not even religious.)

Please, at least update your Bio to let us know what's going on.

Mr WolfMr Wolfabout 11 years ago
Fingers Crossed

Let us hope you are still writing and this is just 'the calm before the storm', excellent story line and character building keep up the good work!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
need.....my.......fix!!!

Dude!!! I need my fix man!! It's been months!!! T-T

valnor22valnor22about 11 years ago
Waiting

I love this story and I hope you continue it soon

J0SEJ0SEabout 11 years ago
The perfect quote for this series.

"Your like my own personal brand of heroin"!!!! -Twilight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waiting.........

Still waiting for the next one......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Eagerly awaiting chapter 4

Awesome story and you do a good job fleshing out your characters. Looking forward to the next chapter.....hopefully soon?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
seems to have been abandoned

The title says all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best of the best

This could be, no, this is the best story on this site hands down. This is the one that will cause this site to rise above the other adult sites. You are the king of writing, Hail to the king! Hopefully my lord will continue before someone else rises to contest your claim.

TucsonWolfmanTucsonWolfmanabout 11 years ago
More!

Great story, more needs to be written.

Incomt65Incomt65about 11 years ago
great stuff

can we get some more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
best story

moreeee please haha cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It gets better

'Path of the Necromancer' was one of the best stories I've read on literotica and im almost looking forward to the next chapter as much as 'the Song of ice and fire' series.

mph5mphmph5mphabout 11 years ago
Hope is dying

I absolutely loved all of this author's posts but the long wait since the last post and the cleared biography is killing all sense of hope for new posts. if it happens i will be overjoyed but i will find it by accident and not because i have been checking his account. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
signs of life

it's my birthday today. 4 am where i am, but still my birthday. as a present, can you at least tell us whether you intend to continue writing stuff?

jfisher2311jfisher2311about 11 years ago
Please!!!

For the love of (Insert deity) and all that is holy and unholy, please continue this story it is by far the best thing I've read in a looooong time!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
you're an amazing author...

yo are one of the most talented authors i've ever read online, and you're up there with the authors that have come out with books. better than many that have come out with books too. PLEASE keep writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

one of the best i've read so far. when is chapter 4 coming out?

OmniferisOmniferisabout 11 years ago
hope

please tell us there is another chapter coming soon? i love this story, i keep checking for updates.

Incubus408Incubus408about 11 years ago
PLEASE

Please please please, continue writing this story, cant wait for the next chapter. I'm not even kidding when i say this is publishable material when its finished. Cant wait for more

priv8iiipriv8iiiabout 11 years ago
Well...

I just started reading this the other day - and all I can tell you is MORE...

If this was a book - I would buy it... I put it in the same caliber as the Dresden Files series...

Please write more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please do not stop

Ok, you got me hooked on Ian and his world settign. Please do not just stop letting them live. I realize it takes a lot of time but you are a very good story teller and have an ability to make your characters come alive. I would miss not seeing how this story develops. I like your Teraa series as well but this story line is rocking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More of the succubus

I love your stories. Write more please. And more sex between the succubus and Ian please.

jwbailey00jwbailey00about 11 years ago

This is an amazing story, very original, please keep writing, I need more of it

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
I have decided

I will post a comment every day I can on the (currently) final chapters of both of your respective stories.

And I won't stop until they're updated.

Day 1

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
cont.

I will post a comment every day I can on the (currently) final chapters of both of your respective stories.

And I won't stop until they're updated.

Day 3

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
cont.

I will post a comment every day I can on the (currently) final chapters of both of your respective stories.

And I won't stop until they're updated.

Day 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please stop, Cittran

Please don't do this. It will not help if the author never logs in to see comments and I doubt he would appreciate being badgered. You may think you are being a good fan, but you are being invasive, obnoxious, demanding, and hurting active authors by inflating the numbers of an inactive one.

Sorry, he is gone for now. Deal with it.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
@anon

I refuse to engage in a discussion of criticism with someone who hasn't even registered on this site.

Why?

Because you can act like you've never even seen a response from me, and pretend to ignore everything.

In regards to him being gone:

Have you any proof?

Some authors were absent for years on this site, and yet they came back eventually.

Case in point: Elianna kept updating her bio every year, despite not having posted a story for quite a long time. Bowoodstock just recently updated his story Kita'thalla, despite having been gone for over a year.

I'm just hoping that he checks his email, and that he has his settings automatically set to email him when comments are made on his stories.

I'm not badgering him. Badgering him would be demanding that he update his stories and sending him messages constantly in his private feedback. Which I avoid for specifically that reason. I might, on the other hand, post a reply in his private feedback once a month.

I'm stating that I'll post a reply every day that I'm able, asking for an update -- even if it's an update to his bio. As long as I know he's aware of his fans, I'm happy.

I'm not being, as you put it, "invasive, obnoxious, demanding, and hurting active authors"

First off, Path of the Necromancer is very high up in the Toplist for Scifi-Fantasy, so there's no way I'm hurting active authors via commenting on it. And seeing as how you're using an anonymous account, and thus have obviously not registered on this site, and therefore haven't posted anything, (or you're using the anonymous comment feature to prevent retribution on my part because you think I'd be vindictive and pursue you, which I wouldn't), as such, I refuse to believe you to have authority on a subject which you, demonstrably so far, know little to nothing about, until you have PROVEN otherwise.

And as I said about your statement of "Sorry, he is gone for now. Deal with it."

You. Have. No. Proof.

So bugger off.

Or learn to be nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous