All Comments on 'Path of the Necromancer Ch. 03'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 484 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He gave you your answer in the first chapter.

Ian doesn't want to drag her into it but that pretty much went out the window. That is why he set the spell up to protect her and his family. But he did tell her that he will see her again and will tell her later on when she's at college. This is leading up to the part where he would actually see her again and explain everything to her. Because the cop woman and her want to get an apartment together and Ian gave them the address to his apartment complex hinting at they would meet up there sometime. But with no more chapters being made and the writer giving up there is no need to even ask anymore questions. So my advice is either give up on this story and find a new one or just hang in there and check up on this story every once in awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks...

Thank you, and I hope he continues writing the story or I may need to try my own hand at it... But it may turn out horrible or a nether chapter may get posted by then because I am a horribly slow writer!... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
im so sad its over

i mean this guys a fuckin genius he is definetly way better than that harrypotter shit an stuff. i mean if it was me i wouldent b able to write a paragraphas intresting as that.ive read the story atleast ten times now.i am actually still kind of hoping that he continues it in fact everytime i log on to this site i check the scifi section hoping for the next chapter,i think i might be one of d crazies as i was going to sail for atleast sig months and i got a bit desperate for his chapter thus kind of writing a forceful kind of comment asking him to deliver his next chapter soon.iso if u r still reading the comments intrepid_fateim sorry and pls pls pls continue the series.im dying here!!!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for the story.

Even though you have posted only three chapters I thank you for a very enjoyable read. It was a very well written story. You had a lot of details to your characters and other parts such as the places where they would go and things they would see and do. You did a great job on the background stories of your characters. You did a fantastic job on not just keeping the story on the main character. What I mean is that you would switch over to other characters in the story such as the bad guys and they're evil plots. You did that very well in my opinion. Not many writers on this website can pull that off with so many characters in it. Plus you we're still adding more characters and other plots into your story and were still able to keep it in line to wear it wouldn't mess up the parts you had already written. It's a shame that you have not posted any more chapters. I would truly love to find out what happens next in the story. I think this could make one heck of a good animated movie. But I guess that with all the comments saying that you have given up that I will just have to use my own imagination to come up with an ending for it in my mind. But I hope you decide to come back and continue. If you don't then please take care of yourself and good luck to you in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah, the last guy's very right, you do a story insanely well. Lots of characters, well written, complex, can jump around some and you're not completely lost... why did you leave? You're like, one of two authors I've found here who not only does that, but can do it well. And neither you or EvilAlpaca have put up anything in years. But you both have more than one SciFi/fantasy world that are written so...artistically, that I'm not sure anyone else could expand your stories and do it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There is a third story that is well written and can jump around as well.

Blazing Glory jumps around and can stay on track very well also. ShadwNinjaX is a pretty damn good writer who uses the jumping technique as well. He posted that he will continue to finish his story but it will just take a good amount of time. Thats because of his new job and his social life has to be balanced and also that you can't rush great stories. But he also is debating on quitting his story because of all the very mean and cruel comments people are sending him about him taking so long to post more and some other things. But if you have read the story Blazing Glory then you know about it already. If you have not read it yet I highly suggest you do. Also thanks to the person who agreed with my comment.

fruelfruelover 10 years ago
Please come back

Your stories are amazing and there a so many people who would like to read more of it.

A least let us know if you are still around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a conspiracy.

I think Intrepid_Fate told us too much. The Inquisition got him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Read

I really hope you do come back with more, I hate to leave a really good story unfinished, all the best. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

more please, best story on the site.

TharnarTharnarover 10 years ago
Best Read so far on the site

Dear Intrepid_Fate please please please continue this book, id buy it in hardback with another few chapters before i could blink, just fantastic world/characters and everything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I totally agree with the last comment.

There is a story on this website that I like. That was never finished or so I thought it was not finished. The guy replied to my feedback in his biography page that he did finish it and is now selling the book on amazon.com. So I plan on buying the book even though I don't know how it ends. I plan to send feedback to other writers on this website who I like. The first will be to ShadwNinjaX who is writing the story Blazing Glory. I will let him know that I would be willing to buy the story if he makes it into a book. Its that good of a story Im telling the truth. There is also the story called Cemetery Summons that another writer has created that I would love to buy if it was made into a book. So many stories that I have read over the course of five years that I've been reading on this web site could be made into books but only one has been that I have found so far. What a shame truly it really is they would probably be great sellers to people who love erotic stories especially couples who read them to get in the mood. So to all the people who have read stories on this website that think they can be made into great books try asking the writers if they would try to get them made into books doesn't hurt to ask. But be subtle about it dont over do it and piss them off. But thats only an opinion that you could try. So thats all I wanted to say for now so to the readers of the website literotica.com enjoy the free stories and who knows maybe this story will be made into a book as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
this story

Does anyone know the name of this book on amazon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Continuation

Personally, i think someone who could do the story, style of writing, the depth of the characters and Intrepid_Fate himself justice should continue the story. Of course giving full credit to IF for everything. At least until such a time as IF comes forward and requests that the continuations stop or whatnot. I know for certain that i could not do this story and this author the justice either deserves if i were to continue this myself. If there happens to be more than one person who attempts to continue this legacy, in my opinion, let the best author win.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I do not mean that it is this story.

The story I was talking about was not Path of the Necromancer. It is a Sci-Fi story I was talking about. If you want to know its name post a comment saying so. I think its quite an excellent read. Also from the description from other people who have bought it. It sounds like he left it to where there could be a sequel. Im trying to find out if he plans to make one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It'd be insulting to call this epic. So far beyond epic...it's difficult to comprehend.

smc331smc331about 10 years ago
More, please...

Great story line, writing talent...please don't leave it hanging...

darkdefdarkdefabout 10 years ago
To anon about book on amazon

Can you tell me the name of the book on amazon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Book name please

To Anon a few posts down - Yes please post the name of the book on amazon you were talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i will start punishing abandoners...

I have decided to give one star rating to all the abandoned stories (only abandoned stories, stories with conclusions are safe) in the top list. I would like to read from other more active writers and would like to see them in the top list....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry it took so long but here is the title.

The original title name is Alien Impulses that is posted on this website. But he didn't post the entire story on this website. The title was changed to Voyage so when you go to amazon.com type in Voyage by C Paul Lockmen. It says it's the Kindle edition so I don't know if that means it's a paperback book or a digital download book. It is cheaply priced and from the reviews that I read about it there could be a sequel to come out in the future if the guy decides to continue it.

SvenosSvenosabout 10 years ago
To the selfish idiot

This is for the anonymous who said will give a 1 star rating:

Who the fuck are you to punish someone THAT good? What did you write you little prick? Did you write something like this?

Also, why do you think its abandoned? What if something happened to Intrepid_Fate? God forbid it of course, but what if he died or something as bad?

Who are you to judge?

Who are you to scowl?

You are nothing. A fragment of a person.

Now fuck off from literotica.

lolpkerlolpkerabout 10 years ago

Please continue with the story, i love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
new chapter??

I read this story about 5 months ago, since the I have never found one quite like this

I have to say This is some new level shit!

Be great if you returned and finished it

KeeperCKeeperCabout 10 years ago
How much money

This is one of the greatest stories I have ever read. How much money would it take to continue? I am sure something can be done for such s talented artist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
like this?

Does anyone know about a story like this? Whether it be long, short, erotic, non erotic. Anything similar to this. It's so great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please continue writing!

Please please please continue writing! Your style and proficiency in composition is crazy!

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeabout 10 years ago
Best

@ the Anonymous below who first read this 5 months ago:

Read "Alan" by juliancoreto (in Mind Control), "Genie Chronicles" by Joe Brolly (in Sci-Fi & Fantasy), and anything by Lien_Geller - but especially "The Missing Dragon" (Sci-Fi & Fantasy).

IMO, this "Path of the Necromancer" is hands down the Best of the Best,

but those are the Rest of the Best (and "The Missing Dragon" is still ongoing)

:)

*sigh*

Now if only our Intrepid_Fate would come back to us...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So good!

There's something about intrepid fate. This story is hands down the best on the site. I agree with the below comment. Read "Alan" in mind control. You could also read stuff by Lien_Geller, Noble_Truth, Etaski, or DBs_Bro would be my suggestions.

Kat

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeabout 10 years ago
re

I expect that if they've been here for 5 months already, they'd have read something as recent as Noble_Truth's "Celestial Wars" or sycksycko's "A-Cup Angst," which I now consider to be equal to this story. It has the added bonus of still being ongoing, which is very close to actually raising it above "Path of the Necromancer" in my eyes.

@ Intrepid_Fate --- so come back and give us some more so that you can retain your status as Best of the Best!!!!!!

I myself have not yet read DBs_Bro's "The Succubae Seduction," but it is on my to-do-list.

I don't even know what Etaski's written.

cylinderlitcylinderlitabout 10 years ago
come back intrepid fate

There is so much to this story that I just can't wait to read.

And wait is all we've done for a long while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rest in peace intrepid_fate.

I hate to be the one that says this. But from the information I have been able to gather I think the rest of you deserve to know. But the stuff I am about to say will without a doubt be hard to handle for all of you. I have been talking to the other writers who knew him both on and off line. From what I have found out he fell ill and kept getting worse and worse and he just couldn't get better. Then he passed away from his heart giving out. That's why there is no new updates and there will not be any. So show your respect to the man and his story. I will by saving his story to my favorites list and keep it from now on to read and enjoy to show my respect to him. And to all of you who left rude comments think twice before you post a comment on any other writers because they stop suddenly. Life can end at anytime and it never can be predicted when your time is up. Thats all i have to say.

observer7observer7about 10 years ago
Said Anonymous

Always possible, but so are a lot of other outcomes. Anonymous announcements are to be doubted just on their face value. So, enjoy your drama. No matter what, the story is not likely to be continued, but 'respect' is a matter of personal choice, not you bullshit.

Tacky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Closure

If IF you read these comments, as unlikely as that is after all this time, then could you please at least let us know if you have intentions on finishing this story. Honestly don't care what the answer is but a touch of closure one way or the other would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to anonymous 4/10/14

Are you sure that the people you asked knew I_F offline?

observer7observer7about 10 years ago
Of course not

No credible sources, not even forum names. No username. It is a moron just fucking with you.

Drako333Drako333about 10 years ago
Fulfillment

Well if he is dead then one of those authors that he knows that has a similar writing styles should pick up the story and finish it because leaving something like this unfinished is just a crime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Im tired of all this.

I think that the person who said he is dead is just a drama king or queen. They are more than likely just trying to get people pissed off to have a comment board argument and that is just retarded to do. The guy has not posted any new chapters in so long you should just be grateful for what he put out and move on. Use your imagination to fill in the rest of the story blanks. That is all i have to say on this comment board about that stuff because I have lots of things going on in my life and Im moving on. So if you want to try to find stories similar to this one try going to the story search menu and type in the word succubus or necromancer or whatever other fantasies that you're looking for or try checking the tag section at the end of the story thats my absolute last piece of advice so see ya.

rbrisonrbrisonabout 10 years ago
ARE you still alive are what

i really love your work PLEASE FINSH IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:'(

Please come back to us, Fate! We need your immagination and talent to give us our much needed entertainment! <3

persuspersusalmost 10 years ago
another good read

endangered by ltpc is also very good. almost as good as this and still ongoing. IF I hope you continue this and fate of terra someday but since that seems quite unlikely I would just like to thank you for what you have already given us.

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 10 years ago
Continuation

Does anyone know how we go about getting someone else to continue the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You don't continue it.

The only one who should continue the story is it original creator. Otherwise it could turn out so bad that it is ruined. I think you all need to try and find a new story to entertain yourself with. Sure I would love it if the guy would come back and continue the story and finish it. But there are thousands of other stories on this website to try and entertain yourself with. So try looking up other ones and enjoying them for a while and then check back on this. Maybe in time he will continue if he hasn't died or just given up.

cittrancittranalmost 10 years ago
@anon

I agree with you in logic, but not in spirit.

I REALLY wish he/she would return; one of the best stories on this site, despite how short it is.

Now, for those who also want epic tales of sword & spell, I recommend the Red Sister series, by Etaski.

Warning: it's long, complex, well-written, about Drow, will hook you mercilessly, leave you begging for more once you've caught up, and has plot twists that would be enough to make Loki cringe in mental anguish.

So it's awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue the story

I quote this reply:

We need your immagination and talent to give us our much needed entertainment!

gondaolgondaolover 9 years ago
F---, D---, S---

Another,, got 'em hooked, now let them die on the line!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously?

This is the second storyline from you that is amazing. This one is even better that the other 16 part story. Please come back and finish this. At least publish the book and tell us where to get it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
intrepid fate

First off let me say that you are a ass for not finishing a good story like this. Secondly there is a person on this website that is trying to rewrite stories that belong to other writers who have not finished their stories. He has already started on the story (Party of Five). But I would rather have you complete your story. So do us all a favor and pull your head out of your ass and finish this. I really don't want that guy to try to rewrite your story pieces that are already out and screw it all up.

Master_Of_LifeMaster_Of_Lifeover 9 years ago

Anon, being insulting is no way to get what you want out of people -- and what we ALL want is more "Path of the Necromancer." Much, much more. As much of the story as there is to tell.

As our illustrious Intrepid_Fate has not seen fit to give us any updates, all we can do is assume something has come up to prevent it (maybe even his death), and provide encouragement in the hope that he will return.

Being deuche-y can only backfire.

OmniferisOmniferisover 9 years ago
plz!!!!!!!!!!

Please finish this. You have an amazing story, please don't be like many other writers and just leave an unfished peice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Everyone asking for Intrepid_Fate to post another chapter of one of his stories - keep in mind that he hasn't been active in two years. He is most likely unable to write - at best, he has retired somewhere with no internet access what-so-ever, at worst he has been in a serious accident with long term consequences, being multiple amputations, a persistent vegetative state or death.

If he's alive and well, then it's his decision not to post any more stories. If he isn't, then your whining and moaning wont get him up and about any time sooner.

We all hope he's refusing to post by choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Have SEEN this story

I've this story as an anime. I am currently trying track down the anime to see which came first but the story line is the same. The anime even ends at the same point.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
How Frustrating

Another unfinished and probably never finished story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Almost wish I could wrap up stories when the orginal author stops

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sucked in again!

Fucking motherfucking fuck! Yet another unfinished story, I am so done with this site. But I must say....Fuck you ya fucking fuck.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
Just another Thank you

You won't read this, but know that you are loved for your work. Wish I could know the person behind the author that makes such wonderful work.

Be well.

DeltoramastrDeltoramastrover 9 years ago
@anonymous anime

What is the name of the anime i would love to watch it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another bites the dust

Would somebody finish this story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
finish this you bastard!!!!!!!!!!

finish,FINISH FINISH FINISH FINISH YOU DIRTY ROTTEN BASTARD!!!!!!!!FUCK YOU FINISH IT NOW!!!!!!!!CAPITULATE TO MY WILL YOU LITTLE TURDNUGGET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sighs and lets out a long breath* Okay......i'm okay now,but seriously,finish you fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is an amazing story.

I wish there was more to it. Could someone please finish this story.

vecxuxvecxuxover 9 years ago
best necronancer ever

best story i have read about necromancy but i still think u should increase ur speed in writing the next page or chapter as the case may be and don't keep us waiting

DeltoramastrDeltoramastrover 9 years ago
Reward

Anyone that can get intrepid to get on here and comment why they haven't continues these stories (and post their name) I will give $50 to as well as $50 to intrepid for taking the time to explain why he hasn't continued writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great work

I would love it if you wrote a book. Please, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
/sadface

@Deltoramastr

another anon posted a while back offering up over a hundred iirc (and all he wanted was a comment like "im alive" or something dumb/stupid like that not even a new chapter posting, i would be more then happy to add to that for i_f both back then and now

heck, id even offer to do PC repair work if needed, donate a PC if needed, or even help him/her get internet

both of his stories offered a wonderful escape for me that despite the thousands of story's I have read over the years I still come back and read them at least once or thrice a year

I also agree with the other anon, he pointed out Voyage by CP_Lockman who started here as something else then did a run on smashwords, I bought it, currently dreaming of its continuation as well

I_F, you are missed, I would one day hope you or someone who is a personal friend/family member would drop a hint at your status, you being alive that is

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I completely agree.

These other comments are truth. I'd love to read a fourth chapter. This is a fantastic story going on here and it deserves to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another lost...

author...and a damn fine one at that...ah well... *massive pout*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sad really sad

Why do so many great ones disappear?

kharnethkharnethover 9 years ago

a very good read. sex with a very good plot is something rare, but is always appreciated when discovered

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Will there be more?

Anybody know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
need more

this is a very good prolog, chars are 3 dimensional.too bad there will most likely not be more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Random thought.

Why doesn't anyone who is a competent writer get in touch with Intrepid Fate and ask him where he was going to take the story and get permission to continue the story in his stead? If he is not willing to write let's find someone talented to finish the story for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did anyone noticw??

His date of joining LT (July 18 2012) and the date where his profil last was modified (December 31 1969)

That´s something that normally isn´t possile or am i wrong?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
glitched

December 31 1969 is actually the epoch date for the UNIX system (look it up) it can be caused by a system failure etc. The series may actually have been finished ( or maybe submitted) but was corrupted on the server or I_F may not be able to log on. I don't know but I would love for him to come back or publish this I for one would buy this book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sorry, he's not that special

If you'd look at ANY OTHER USERNAME AT ALL, you'll notice they all say that date now.

I might also add...that's really reaching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Settling for a little truth.

I mailed the author when I first read this in 2012/13 and he said that he had another chapter complete and waiting to be uploaded. I think the fact that nothing has been as well as the fact that I haven't received a reply to subsequent mailskinda speaks for itself. Here folks is a great story written by a talented writer, I just think that life happened.

Sad thing is knowing that there's a completed chapter out there. Nonetheless greatest respect and thanks. As for the brainless fucktards who post opprobrius comments , may u grow hairy, itchy boils along the lines of your perinea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
i love it

i like it i love it i want some more of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Moved

Intrepidfate has moved to Wattpad. Now calls himself "Noonbeast". On his Wattpad site, this story is called "Ian".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Moved

He has only posted chapter 1 of the story in the 2 years that he has had the account albeit he posted it 8 months ago. Is he ever going to finish the story on that site or not? Because if he is I will start ministering that website aswell.

illjoyilljoyabout 9 years ago
Well this sucks

So I went to wattpad looked up noonbeast and sure enough it was him but apparently his irl friend gave out his real name so he closed up his stories until he got this problem sorted out but today I went to check for update found out that he deleted his account so now we're back to square ZERO, which sucks so bad cause I googled noonbeast ian and found this story had been up to chp5.

observer7observer7about 9 years ago
Heh

Called it. What I said probably happened, did--manic "fans" stalking him and forcing him to abandon shop. Nice, guys and gals. And that's one nice "friend" who outed him, probably for his/her own personal satisfaction, a la the twerp who delivered a pizza and then gave Iggy Azalea's phone number to his cousin so he started spamming her with freak-fan texts.

You twerps deserve to never see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well crap I missed it on Wattpad!

I was excited to see a comment that this story was on Wattpad. Well, it is no longer there. I too would like to thank the creep/s who scared this author to close down their account.

I also seen on this sites comments that the story was up to chapter 5! A day late and a dollar short is my life....as usual.

DracosBaby

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
you didnt miss anything on wattpad

here let me help u for all the people that herd there was 5 parts on wattpad yes and no the 5 parts were really only chapter 1 on this site meaning he took chapter 1 from this site and made it 5 parts on wattpad so breath u didnt miss anything also there was no the fate of terra on there ether so who knows if it was really him/her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This is one of the best stories ever... I sit here at my computer craving more!!! like every great book I have ever read I am sad that there isn't anymore and can't wait to find out what happens next..

Tyralil34Tyralil34about 9 years ago
wonderful

I've read this story several times already along with others and must say it is wonderfully written I'm sad to hear it may be left unfinished. It was an absolutely amazing story and if you decide to finish it please inform us so we will know if it's coming or not. thank you for your amazing stories. I wish you the best of luck in future books.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Vey exceptional. writing

Such fantastic. writing please. finish be a shame to let this beautiful work. Of art go undone

rustyreaperrustyreaperalmost 9 years ago

It's really sad that he stopped writing. Both his stories were so wonderful. There aren't many authors for who I can say that they have the ability to captivate their readers and have them begging for more. On LIT I can compare him to only 2 other authors who have made me wanting more, White Saber Tooth (aka Cherrie Gangell on wattpad) and Jaz Cullen, and both those authors have shifted their stories to Wattpad due to plagiarism and Literotica's policies respectively. During a discussion forum of Cherrie Gangell one of the fan said that probably the author is dead which I am having a hard time to believe. If that is the case then I hope his soul rests in peace and I am glad to have come across his stories and if it's not so then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us a sign that you are all right, even if you don't post any new chapter. I saw his account on WATTPAD but there were no stories there as well... Been checking this account regularly to see any update on the stories or even in the biography,but there have been none. Eagerly hoping that the author is well. Even if you don't want to take up writing again, I just want you to thank for the 2 wonderful stories you have given us.

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 9 years ago
Somebody Else??

Man

this was some story.

what a pity that the writer abandoned it

such a plot and writing are so rare but we didn't get to learn the rest of it

Somebody else, who can write good enough should take up this plot and continue writing next parts

the story is too good to remain unfinished :/

kagenestikagenestialmost 9 years ago
Author

To whoever is worried that he is dead I know as of 2-3 months ago he wasn't. He had just taken down his profile on wattpad and I haven't found a new profile since then. So there is still a slim small hope we may eventually get more stories from him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This story should just be taken down.

If they don't plan on continuing the story on this website. Then they should just delete his biography page and the stories along with them.

lordsofchaosrjlordsofchaosrjalmost 9 years ago
So good

Soooo Goood! Someone needs to finish it.

gonflickgonflickalmost 9 years ago
Great

i mourn his absence if this was finished and posted for money on Amazon I would buy. Just that good, I hope no one else they are good enough to to finish his work, because I doubt they are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

awesome story the author must continue it if he is all right or his account should be taken down.

aadel1001aadel1001almost 9 years ago
awesome story

the story was extremely well written and feels like more than just 3 chapters are in this story with how much has happened in these chapter without being overwritten. i wish he could finish this story but life happens to all of us

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 9 years ago
incredible

this is one of the most well written stories i have ever read and it saddens me that there are only 3 chapters his story could be the next epic story like lord of the rings times a thousand. i certainly hope the author is ok and can someday find some time to finish his masterpeice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just putting my thoughts out there.

They should just close the account and delete the story since the writer is never going to finish it. This person has been jumping around on other websites writing the same story but then decides to give up and just move on from that one to another website. I like this story but with them doing that I say they can go screw them self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Such a pity

It's really such a pity that the author hasn't released anything new since...well, since this chapter, actually. It's even worse than an abandoned fill on SKM because I need more of THESE characters and THIS universe! I'd definitely like to see more of this; I can't believe that I actually spent the last couple of hours on 3 chapters...

2ezgoin2ezgoinalmost 9 years ago

This is a great story, and it should definitely be continued. It's just getting good! It took quite a bit to develope the story line to this point, and it would be a shame to let it go now. Ch. 4 please?

RevlemmonRevlemmonover 8 years ago
Some times they end too soo

I have been reading stories on this site for over a decade, every now and then I find a diamond in the rough. Here I found the god damn mine. It seems unfortunately that the author wont be finishing this one. Could be that the connection the author had was lost or the author is afraid of the story and what it might become. I'll hold on to the delusion that the author is well and is still writing, looking for a publisher so this piece of art can blast any record of the times best seller list to hell and back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Someone

Should finish this story..If the jerk won't do it himself...someone should write new chapters..anyone who thinks they can should try

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous