All Comments on 'Path of the Necromancer Ch. 03'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 484 Comments (Page 3)
mph5mphmph5mphabout 11 years ago
Go Cittran!

I agree, i would do the same if i felt that my memory could hold more than my name from day to day. I definitely support your support of this author!

acmedacmedabout 11 years ago
Hurray!

This is, in my opinion, the best story on the site. The characters are developed and the world is exciting and detailed. I sincerely hope that he is one of the authors that will come back after a long absence. Since he took the time to write these detailed stories and he knows that they are highly rated, I believe that he will return.

And cittran, cool idea.

observer7observer7about 11 years ago
Congratulations, cittran

You've just gained your own personal troll. Let's set some ground rules, shall we?

Seeing as I'm betting you only post in public and don't want to continue this debate by private email (though let me know if you do, I'd be astonished), I shall call you "post whore" but use no obscene names, I promise. I'm sure you agree the one has some truth to the nickname.

I don't care about reason or logic on your part, and I can't be shamed. I created an account where I will not be checking pms or emails and don't care who sends what. I may stop if I get bored or if you stop the daily harassment of an author you supposedly respect. Either way, I'd love to see how else you wish to devote your fanaticism.

So I'm just going to be following you. I don't care about anyone else and won't be reading anything else. Please, continue your daily posts, by all means. I will post some days, whenever it strikes me to throw another dart. You'll never know, because I do have other things to do.

You know you're basically the boy version of a Twilight fan, right?

No proof he's not writing or coming back? Well, you have no proof of the reverse. For all we know, he plagarized and doesn't have anything more to steal, or he cracked under the pressure of fans like you. Or he had a loved one die. Or he's moved to a different country. Accept it.

As for that note, it really is a whine: WAAAH! Not coming back?? Don't say that! It's not true! You have no proof!

Ah, making a comment section a battlefield. Truly the high road for both of us. Show me how much you love and respect your author, boy, or if it is your own pride and sense of entitlement that you are defending.. Show me everything you want to say that you think you have power over and think you are doing something good in posting every day here to demand upates, little post whore. In the end, I can't punch you in the face, and you can't punch me in return. Though if you stop, I will be amazed enough to also stop, because in the end, I haven't read this story/author and I don't care about this story/author.

Good day, post whore. You lead the dance.

Day 1.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
forewarning to people who don't wish to read debates: THIS IS A DEBATE

Note that I haven't called YOU any names, tyt you felt the reason to do so to me.

You said he isn't coming back. Guess what?

I'm not claiming that he is, but that there is no proof which shows either way.

And 'hope for the best' is an apt phrase here.

As for the rest of your rather venomous post:

"You've just gained your own personal troll. Let's set some ground rules, shall we?"

lolwut? Ground rules? You're a self-proclaimed troll. Trolls don't make the rules, so I'll ignore that one.

"Seeing as I'm betting you only post in public and don't want to continue this debate by private email (though let me know if you do, I'd be astonished), I shall call you "post whore" but use no obscene names, I promise. I'm sure you agree the one has some truth to the nickname."

I have had ongoing discussions with a few of the authors whom I read, but not very often. So no, I don't "only post in public".

Already mentioned the 'name calling' part, but whatever, you're a troll.

"I don't care about reason or logic on your part, and I can't be shamed. I created an account where I will not be checking pms or emails and don't care who sends what. I may stop if I get bored or if you stop the daily harassment of an author you supposedly respect. Either way, I'd love to see how else you wish to devote your fanaticism."

Okay, so you've established that you're totally unwilling to listen to reason or logic, which makes you little better than someone who refuses to listen to anyone else's point of view because they have a predetermined idea set in their mind, and they KNOW it's the right one -- even if it's actually wrong.

I don't give a damn about the 'unshameable' thing, so congratulations if it's actually true. You're unique then.

At least you created an account. Planning on writing any stories for it? Regardless, it still isn't harassment, as you cannot harass a person who, as you've said, "isn't coming back, he's gone". Or would you care to debate whether or not it's possible to harass a nonexistent entity?

"So I'm just going to be following you. I don't care about anyone else and won't be reading anything else. Please, continue your daily posts, by all means. I will post some days, whenever it strikes me to throw another dart. You'll never know, because I do have other things to do."

I have other things to do as well, but apparently we both rank high enough on each other's respective lists to warrant this, for lack of a better term, 'discussion', though I'll admit that it's a fairly weak discussion when one party refuses to listen to reason or logic on the part of another -- that'd be you, self-stated.

"You know you're basically the boy version of a Twilight fan, right?"

Oh god, don't even go there. The fact that you even thought to use it shows that you're lacking in creativity with comparisons here. And that you have no idea how my mind works. Twilight's horrible.

"No proof he's not writing or coming back? Well, you have no proof of the reverse. For all we know, he plagarized and doesn't have anything more to steal, or he cracked under the pressure of fans like you. Or he had a loved one die. Or he's moved to a different country. Accept it."

And you have no proof of the reverse of the reverse. It's circular logic, because neither of us has proof either way. Leave it at that. I doubt he plagiarized, because a story like Fate of Terra would be nigh impossible to plagiarize -- the story is too convoluted to have been able to continue without being caught, and because I've tried to find continuations of this story elsewhere, and have failed. On all counts of attempting to find it.

Cracking under pressure: possible, but doubt it. Didn't seem like that type of author

Having a loved one die: already considered it, months ago -- 9/10 authors that I read at least tell you when something has happened; I suspect you'd be surprised how supportive and understanding some fans can be, given your demonstrably prickly nature.

Moved to a different country: and moving to another country is a barrier to writing more...how, exactly? It's the internet, and unless he moved somewhere where he's actually BANNED from accessing this site, he'd never have a problem. It's the internet; worldwide, genius.

"As for that note, it really is a whine: WAAAH! Not coming back?? Don't say that! It's not true! You have no proof!"

Do you see any tears? No? Exclamation points? No? Someone who refuses to accept reality as it is without trying to make excuses for it? Dude, I'm an athiest. I know the real world bites. I'm familiar with shit that happens. I also don't accept something as set in stone until I have proof that it actually IS, such as I_F coming back to post on his bio: "I've decided to quit writing for such-and-such a reason." I'd be upset, yes, but it'd his decision, which I would respect. So until I am shown proof otherwise, I'll continue to hope.

"Ah, making a comment section a battlefield. Truly the high road for both of us. Show me how much you love and respect your author, boy, or if it is your own pride and sense of entitlement that you are defending.. Show me everything you want to say that you think you have power over and think you are doing something good in posting every day here to demand upates, little post whore. In the end, I can't punch you in the face, and you can't punch me in return. Though if you stop, I will be amazed enough to also stop, because in the end, I haven't read this story/author and I don't care about this story/author."

If you haven't read the author, then shut the hell up.

Read him, you ignorant buffoon.

Then you might understand why I'm asking for an update. ANY update.

"My own sense of pride and entitlement"

Fairly certain that that's what YOU were defending when you first posted and asked me to stop requesting an update. Why? Because you aren't the author, so you don't know in the slightest whether or not I'd be bugging him; you're applying your own personal standards to a person whom you, likely, have never had even a fleeting conversation with.

"Good day, post whore. You lead the dance."

No thanks -- I suck at dancing; two left feet.

And on that note, I decline to continue to debate, as I find it is against my own personal moral code to engage in a battle of wits with an opponent who is unarmed with the weapon of choice.

I'm still going to be requesting an update though.

Also, if I_F himself comes back and asks me to stop, I will. You're not I_F though, are you?

acmedacmedabout 11 years ago
Well.

@cittran

Congrats. Your below post is actually more engaging and clearly written than 75% of the stories on this site.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
thanks

Although I dearly wish it were the other way around.

I don't read this site for the erotica. When it's good, it's just a bonus to the literature which I'm looking for.

(No joke; I'd rather read the literature on this site than the erotica. Kinda weird, huh?)

observer7observer7about 11 years ago
Good guess

"You're not I_F," are you?

....gee. Seriously or jokingly?

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Seeing as it's not a debate...

I'll answer.

*ahem*

Seriously.

So bugger off.

observer7observer7about 11 years ago

Lol! Your arrogance knows no bounds. That should have been easy to ignore. I'm disappointed. But then, you enjoy stroking your ego as you do your cock and basking in other guys watching you. You should be thanking me for giving you the opportunity.

Come, come. The sycophants aren't quite attached to your rectum as close as you'd like, I'm sure.

Keep posting, dear boy.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Lack of an intelligent post on your part...

Does not require a reply on my part.

But I'm going to do it anyways, because you apparently contradict yourself freely.

Alright, breaking down your post, quoted, mind you, gives us this:

"Lol! Your arrogance knows no bounds. That should have been easy to ignore. I'm disappointed. But then, you enjoy stroking your ego as you do your cock and basking in other guys watching you. You should be thanking me for giving you the opportunity."

Easy to ignore, yes. Doesn't mean I have to ignore it. For you, MY post should've been easy to ignore. And yet you replied. Another contradiction of your "you'll never know when I'll strike next" claim (as you've been fairly predictable so far).

I don't 'stroke myself' to these stories -- I've said, time and again, that I read this site because of the literature, not the erotica; I'm a sci-fi/fantasy fan, and this site has some damn good stories. It also has a multitude of fap material which doesn't have even a passable excuse for a storyline. I avoid those.

Don't believe me?

Well, if you'd look a few comments down the chain, you'd see it AT THE FUCKING TOP OF ONE OF MY COMMENTS.

Still don't believe me?

Ask Etaski; she knows. She even replied to my comment about it on one of her recent postings.

"Others watching me" - I'm not an exhibitionist.

Though I don't mind knocking self-entitled people down a few pegs on the asshole ladder. Your pegs are a bit higher up than most though.

And why the hell are you 'disappointed'? What, you EXPECT to be ignored? Not much self-esteem then, I'm guessing?

Is your opinion of yourself so low that you need validation by other people replying to your vehement comments that you actually exist?

I admit you exist, yes.

You're also a total douche so far.

"Come, come. The sycophants aren't quite attached to your rectum as close as you'd like, I'm sure."

I hate kissups. I also hate people who don't know when to give up, especially when they're 'fighting' for a cause which never asked for it; namely, you 'defending' I_F, from my 'harassment'.

*eyeroll*

"Keep posting, dear boy."

Don't need your permission.

Free country 'n all that shit.

Also, trying to elevate yourself above me by using a phrase which is supposedly 'granting me permission', namely, to do something which I already exercise personal free control over, is really a lame ploy.

Wanna know something funny?

I never took rhetoric, and so far, my arguments are still wiping the floor with yours.

diceman111diceman111about 11 years ago
Next Chapter?

Really hope to see a continuation of the series.

Excellent mix of sex/action/plot

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
You, me, and probably thousands of other people.

All I want is an update to the bio -- closure, basically. Even if it says 'sorry, but I'm done writing', I'll be okay with it. I won't exactly be happy, but at least I'll know that it's over.

(Of course, I'd vastly prefer the series to continue.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
well...

Observer7 is an egotistical jerk.

And can come up with not one decent counter argument.

GREAT JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn

This is when you start singing, another one bites the dust, and another one does and another one does. The best stories on these sites never get finished, its frustrating, but thats part of life. I hope they write again but its doubtful. Great story, ive been hooked since the first page. Thats the reason we're all so pissed its really good and we'll probably never get to finish it.... This sucks

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
It's like Boowoodstock's Kita'thalla

I just hope I_F comes back like Bowoodstock did.

Even if it takes another year. Or five. Or 10. I'll still be waiting.

And ready to lose myself in this world of magic once more.

lastmanreprolastmanreproabout 11 years ago
PLEASE COME BACK

please come back and keep on writing this series. this is probably the best or second best story i have ever read on literotica. or anywhere online.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope to see more

Dear I_F,

Really love this story and hope to see it's continuation.

Yours sincerely,

R2

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 11 years ago

Like many people, please more. Love this series.

KojoteKojoteabout 11 years ago
Epic!

That's what describes this story best. I'm eager to learn what happens next. But I'm also willing to wait for it, since it has to be one helluva workload to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I can't say what others haven't said more pls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Truly inspired.

The only real problem is that you seem to have abandoned it. Why?! It's great! There's little to say, because someone else must've said it already, and it must look good to you too. Even someone biased to think it's terrible would have a hard time saying "This is terrible crap".

It's not what I expected when I started reading it, and but apparently I can only wish there to be more of it, because there's no more to read... :'(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HEY

HESAID HES IN SCHOOL BACK OFF IDIOT. WAIT TILL SCHOOLS OUT AND HE HAS TIME.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More plz

Write more its a good story plz :)

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
@anon on 4/19

Where'd he say that?

Seriously, I'd love for some proof that he's still around. Anything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it!

God I love this story so much! I found while on my phone. Because it hasnt been updated in awhile I wanted to see what may have been said in comments because if they said this was picked up for a book I would have no problem believing it and I eould need to go pick it up. Its an amazing story and Im hooked. Dont change a thing. It may be a lot and get confusing at points but rereading it is just as good as reading it the first time. I hope you have time to write more soon!

OcculusOcculusabout 11 years ago
@Cittran

I believe a couple months back, somebody posted saying that they emailed IntrepidFate and received a reply about how I_F was busy with school.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Damn.

I really wish he'd update his status with that then. It shouldn't take more than, what, 10 minutes?

He'd save himself a headache from people emailing him often and asking, and I know we'd all be relieved that he's not planning on quitting.

On the other hand, I should be happy that he's not dead.

And I am. :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
extraordinary

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Freak'n awesome

Love this story. I would so totally buy this. Holy crap. O.o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another

Just another person here saying this is an awesome series and I will be seriously excited when there is more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love your world Creation

You have really fleshed out your characters, and their different powers. I have been impressed. I have been waiting months for an update I'm beginning to assume won't be coming anytime soon. But I'll keep checking back. I have re-read this series 4 times total since I first started reading it sometime around December 2012, and have to say this may be the only story this re-readable I've read in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Encore!!!!

I first read this a few months back and still find it entertaining. Not gonna lie: I check back everyday to see if a chapter four has been made. Please continue the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please come back...

i love your story

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Every day (almost)

I check his bio and stories, hoping that college has been finished for a while and that he's ninja'ed an update past us.

So far, no updates.

I've been checking since the day this was posted. No way in hell am I stopping now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seriously man!

This is hands down the most engaging thing I've read on literotica, although admittedly I'm a fantasy/scifi fan. I'll be checking back intermittently for an update. Want more freaky demon sex please!

SmittyNZSmittyNZalmost 11 years ago
This story is excellent!

Really enjoyed this story, it's really neat even separate from the erotic elements. Please continue the story!

MrWinterMrWinteralmost 11 years ago
Just a thought.

This was really great! So, maybe in 20 years when Game of Thrones has died out and you've posted chapter 4 you could pitch this to HBO, I'd bet money they'd at least give it serious consideration. They did air True Blood after all, which was basically redneck Twilight for nymphos.

bcbbbbcbbbalmost 11 years ago
Great.

Now I'm frustrated that there isn't more here. I was captivated from the beginning, and I like the different perspectives, factions, and a lot of the characters. Please write more. One of the best series I have read so far on here.

Prince0DragonPrince0Dragonalmost 11 years ago
Path of the Necromancer

This a an awesome story. Continue now!

jaykay_awayjaykay_awayalmost 11 years ago
Really enjoyable story

I'm waiting anxiously for the next instalment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Curious

I'm still trying to figure out how it takes a little more than half a year to complete exams.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Well, I doubt it's just exams

Probably has a bunch of college stuff as well, as well as who KNOWS what RL shit.

I just hope he does what Bowoodstock did -- finally reappears after a while, with an explanation for why he was gone.

(I don't think we're entitled to an explanation, but It'd be nice knowing what happened, unless it's extremely personal.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

hope you come back mate remains the best story ive read, or take it official better then half the erotica out there that attempts to have a story

jason2313jason2313almost 11 years ago
Please come back!

It would be fantastic if you would come back and finish the story, I understand real life takes up a lot of time but just a comment saying when you'll be able to work on it would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Possible Scenario for writing break (dumb theory)

So I've been thinking, as I'm sure all of you have, about the "busy with school" thing, and have come to the conclusion, given the timing of his previous posts, that he writes over the summer, and posts his work in the fall. Given, I have only one data point to go from, but it's the most coherent hypothesis I have come up with. I am more than willing to wait until the fall for his next posts, but at least they provide a reasonable explanation for the break. As for his lack of bio updates, I have no clue, but this is the best I got.

observer7observer7almost 11 years ago
Alternate possible scenario

Orrrr...the success of the story and the rabid, intense pressuring and demands of some fans---not all, just some, and more likely the ones who emailed/private messaged him that he may have responded to and perhaps exchanged emails with and even thought of as friend(s) at one point in time---scared the ever livin' daylights out of him and he simply left.

Authors tend to get more private messages as their stories gather more fans, and a lot goes on behind the scenes. If he had a blow-up or altercation with someone he was communicating with about the story...that may have destroyed his inspiration and now, for him, working on it has a negative connotation associated with it. Possibly due to a specific person.

It does happen, especially to the younger and inexperienced who may be overwhelmed with an intense response. It's part of growing. He'll be back to writing at some point, but perhaps not this story, and perhaps not here.

It's better than wondering if he was in a car accident or one of his parents died, or a stalker finally got him, isn't it?

acmedacmedalmost 11 years ago
Awwww

I check on my favorite series after the longest reading break I've ever taken... and find observer7 has struck again, crushing the hopes and dreams of Anon 6/6 (latest). Cruelly and pointlessly too, since observer7 wrote that they have never even read this story.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
@anonymous who mentioned planetside

I assume you have to be a member of planetside to do this, as I just checked that page and saw a "character not found" message.

observer7observer7almost 11 years ago
LOL!

Wow, that's some good stalker behavior, boys. Yeah, g'wan, try to track him down somewhere else on the internet to pester him more. Make him not even want to log on anywhere. More convinced than ever that it was indeed some behind-the-scenes drama that cause him to call a great big Ciao to Literotica. Keeping crying, kids.

zarroc789zarroc789almost 11 years ago
WHY!?

Why is this not a book it is amazing you need to write more, a lot more.

EmptyEterntiyEmptyEterntiyalmost 11 years ago
Damn shame...

That this story has been so abandoned. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
damn

If he does nothing with this in the next few years I might borrow some of his necromancer lore because honestly it is so of the best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is a first for me...

I've never commented on any stories on this site before, despite seeing several that interested me, but were never finished. However, in this case, I find myself unable to leave without saying I really do hope you continue this story at some point. It's a truly great story thus far, and I'm quite anxious to see what happens if you continue it. Whether you do or not, however, it's truly excellent work.

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
comment

You haven't updated your profile since October 2012, or added anything to either of your stories, which are 2 of the best on here, in that time. How about letting us know what is going on, if you are going to write more, or, if you have decided to write a couple of books using what you have on here? I'm sure many of us would like to read much more of what you have, or at least, some wrap up to the stories. Please don't leave them in limbo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
brlliant

this story is excellent i would really like to read a continuation ill be hoping and waiting with great anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE!

I need more!

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 11 years ago
Continue

Plz continue this series it is awesome and I want to read more of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazed

I'm lovin' this series more than anything, keep going and you'll end up in the hall of fame (awesomeness)!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

i need more ! PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF GOD'S EVRYWHERE MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fast!!Fast!!Fast!!

Get the next chapter going!I rated it 5*

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
I REALLY hate to say it...

But at this point, even I'M starting to lose hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Looking Forward to Next Chapter

This is awesome! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please make more

This is totally wicked it rocks couldnt stop reading please make it into a book. If you do make it into a book it will be a best seller to all who read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sooo

When are you gonna post the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

Couldn't stop reading please write more the suspense is killing me

AecelAecelover 10 years ago
Too good

Please don't stop writing I need to know what happens. Such a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!

If I didn't have to click a button to change pages, I'd forget I was reading. Your worldbuilding and immersion are first class, and the Succubus is particularly well done. Please continue this story as you can, I eagerly await the next chapter!

P. S. if you were to sell the complete series as an E-book, I would drown you in my money!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please more

Great story

its been almost a year

Please Update

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please, please continue the story

Could you please continue the story.

It is one of my most favorited stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Omg I love this story. You should really write more D:

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please..

Continue this story.. It is one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please more

This series is fantastic I feel like I'm reading a novel when I read you're work I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

continue please mate

sleepingfoxsleepingfoxover 10 years ago

I have just started reading ch 3. and I am thinking of not reading it for the is no ch 4. Please write some more of this story please don't let it be one of those that just stop with no ending after all this build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

does any know what happened to intrepid fate? he is not even responding. I just wish he let us know he will continue the story or not.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
absolutely loved it.....

wish Intrepid_Fate would come back from where ever he is and write another part. one of the best with plenty of characters, scenarios and emotions.....

DepopuloDepopuloover 10 years ago

Truly a shame that this story will probably never be finished... no I have no idea what IF's... fate... is. Yet after a full year of no activity what so ever I'd say its safe to assume that either he didn't want to continue or something happened in life to stop him one way or another.

Still even for an unfinished series, a truly wonderful book that I think people will always read on the site.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Things like this make me wish I were a better computer whiz.

I'm good, but I'm not good enough to track down the user of a dead account. Really wish I were though, so I could at least get closure for the people here.

I still hold out hope that I_F ends up being like some of the authors on here who disappear for years, then suddenly come back.

Because having this story forever unfinished would suck so much a black hole could form.

dliterdliterover 10 years ago
Agee 100% Citran

I keep checking back and even rereading both stories and not for the sex in them either! I love the stories themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad

I really like both your stories and keep hoping you'll come back, you are really an enthralling writer. I will keep looking for you and try not to look too often, but I really enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is Great.

I absolutly love This plot please Make more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great stories

pity he doesn't seem to be writing any more =(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Morej

C'mon man keep writing we love this story

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
*sigh*

Man.

It really does suck not having any more of this to look forwards to, but the worst part is the utter lack of closure.

I'd be glad to pay for I_F to keep writing, so long as the cost wasn't absurd. I'd pay $5-10 for these to keep being updated. If we could get 1000 people, each donating $5, that's an okay sum. $10 each? Fairly good.

But this is the internet. If we could get 5000 people, 10000 people, each donating $10, I don't think he'd have a problem with being financed while he wrote it.

I HATE having good ideas after it's no longer helpful to have them.

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Agreed

I agree with Citran and would defiantly donate. Well worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More !!

These series of stories are wickedly entertaining !! You managed to come up with a story that was not only erotic but has me cheering for every character you have thrown at us !! I really really wish to continue to read further chapters in this series !! Extremely enjoyable !! 10 stars minimum !!

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
Very enjoyable and entertaining

Like others I hope the break in writing is just that and you are well, safe and happy.

Love your stories and look forward to more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!!

PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
meh... I could only hope...

I think it was like a month or 2 ago, but I used the contact system to offer $20 (i think thats what it was, I honestly dont remember) for I_F to simply update his Bio page (even if he said he will no longer write)... gave my eMail, didnt get anything...

Just sent another message via the contact system offering to double or triple it... well see... $60 well spent even just to know such a FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC author is alive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Necromancer story

This is by far the best Necromancer story on the net and I keep checking back here every week or so for the past year for updates. Hopefully everything is ok with the author and he'll continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Listen up everybody.

Yes I will agree that this is one of the best damn stories on this website. But either the guy got scared off because of all the crazy fan mail he was getting or he just pussied out and quit. So I will just say this (Give up on waiting for any more from this writer.) Also this is for the person offering money for the guy to update his biography page. Its more than likely people like you crazy nut jobs posting that crap that has scared him off. You sound like a damn lunatic stalker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Recommendations

As a fellow fan of this story i was hoping others might have some recommendations for similar stories?

observer7observer7over 10 years ago
LOL, ah another sees the crazy

Much thanks, "listen up", yeah, I said the same thing months ago. The demanding entitled crazies scared the poor kid away. And the response I got? Don't spoil our hope! Well, reality check, when you have people feeling entitled to hear what they want to hear enough to bribe and think the an author posting for free already will be persuaded, well, let us call that arrogant, intrusive, and obsessed. Buncha stalkers shot themselves in the foot here. The boy goes away so you can suck no more blood and you still won't die like good little parasites. Must be Twilight fans, they think being self centered, overbearing, controlling abusers are the way to show real love. Respect? What is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@anon + observer7

I think wanting to know at least if the author hasnt died isnt that bad of a thing, offering cash just to get the date stamp to change on a page (or actual words) doesnt strike me as anything that would drive anyone away or even sound entitled

IMHO, author of some of the best damn sci-fi novel's ever in existence (I embellish much, but they are pretty good) goes missing, Id even offer some cash up as well, after-all, I happen to have been reading a story here a good 5+ years ago when one of the author's got turned into a roadkill and his/her significant other came on to give us the bad news (no-where near as many comments as I_F's story's have gotten, still)

all of the above being said, to each his own, maybe he did panic and retreat, maybe someone found out about him, maybe he died or maybe his/her muse left, what I do know however is that no matter what you say, the offering of cash just for a sign of life is no-where near as bad as those who LITERALLY stalked him down OUTSIDE of LR (read the comments about the XBOX user, dunno if him, but read that account is now gone)... thats hardcore Sparkley Vampire stalker shit

observer7observer7over 10 years ago
*shrug*

Kind of...a "meh" response, anon. What's your point? Middle of the road? The fuckers stalking him outside of Lit are worse than the bribers, sure, I agree, that's why I responded then, too.

So? I can say that if someone offered me money to do what they want, for any amount, after having stopped being involved in something for over a year, then I would say the fuck-fan was thinking I was a whore.

There are good fans, and there are fucking shitty fans. This guy's got some of the worst. Really, whatcha gonna do, drag him back to Lit and chain him to his computer?

Don't demand more than anyone is capable of giving, especially for free. Whiners and self-centered, demanding idiots...one of two things happen:

The other draws the line like Shadowninja did (read some of his lovely comments from "fans" of the worst kind) or they walk away and you guys deal with your own shit.

My point: If he walks away, and doesn't even respond to $20 because he's probably stopped checking that email account all together, *and really, good for him, that's fucking smart*, then LET HIM GO.

If he doesn't want you to know whether he's alive or dead, then that's his choice. YOU aren't ENTITLED to know the answer! Ever!

Crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just stop arguing about it

This guy is gone end of story. I wish he wasn't but hey stuff happens and I would really like it if you people would stop throwing blame around and get on with your lives. I mean seriously what is this accomplishing? He is gone. What ever the reason he is gone so please stop arguing about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a few story recommendations for the one who asked for them.

1. Blazing glory.

2. The Lost Lord.

3. Cemetery summons.

4. His monster girls

These above involved succubus and other creatures. If you like these post a comment letting me know and I'll search for other ones on my list that you might like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why dose no one try

Why dose no one try to take over were he left off is that what a story about not see were the writer is going next so come on guy and girls some one can do it just try he left were he was going to take it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@Anon 12/31/13

Probably worried about ruining it or not meeting the high standard set. I know I wouldn't be able to write anything near as good as what's there, building on it would be terrible. Better to let the story cliffhanger annoyingly than to run it in to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wait a minute... Just a thought...

My question, is Ian ever going to talk to Rachel and give her the low down (no pun intended) on everything that's going?... And weren't Ian and Rachel getting a thing going there?...It seems like shes the only important person that's been left out of this little love circle... Because I almost completely forgot about her and thought you dropped her from the story until she came up near the end of this chapter?!?!?!... I mean, so far Ian hasn't even TRIED to get in contact with Rachel, I mean, come on... "I promise I'll explain", "I fell in love with a demon... mmm... Wasn't there some one important I needed to talk to?... Oh well...", "I have a cool car!", and "Oh no, you got whats her name involved?!?!?!..."... I mean come on what person leaves there best friend hanging, not for just a few hours, but about a week or more!... I'm not trying to bash but it doesn't seem to fit the relationship realistically (I know... Fiction story but all stories have a bit of truth and realism in them...).... Other then that I LOVE your story, your a good writer... Keep it up!!!... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous