Pati Wreaks A Terrible Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, and it was when, not if, when I got home, George would pay dearly and I would make it clear that I was not going to do anymore of these trips, not for him, or anyone, this was way beyond what I was prepared to endure for a free holiday.

I found myself screaming as the tazer fired again, my arms and legs trying to straighten against the cruel bindings, my teeth chattering and I was lucky I had not managed to bit my tongue. The tazor stopped and I lay gibbering, still tied across the barrel or saddle, my pool of piss presumeably below me, or even probably half way across the room, I had no idea how powerful a squirt it had been, and my backside and fanny were 'up ended' to my squirt would have gone horizontally backward. Good, I hope I got some bastard in the eye. I heard a commotion outside and a lot of shouting in Arabic. A kerfuffle of sorts behind me and more angry words and then my tethers went slack and I could move.

"You are safe now. Do not be alarmed. We will look after you." I was stood up but found that my legs would not straighten, they would not support my weight. I pair of arms held my left arm, another pair my right. Together they walked me forward and then turned me around

"You are going to sit a moment" the voice said and I found my buttocks contacting something, and I was sitting. "Raise you arms the voice said, and so I did. I felt my arms being held and something slipped over them. I think it was my sundress. I was pulled to my feet and the dress pulled down.

"Can you stand now?" the voice asked, and I tried, I really did, but I fell.

"Don't worry. Okay, now you are decent, we will take you blindfold off." I felt the rag being pulled from my eyes, and even though the tent was probably dark , the light hurt my eyes and I blinked them shut several times before I could keep them open.

Four guys in Arab robes were standing around, one right beside me, the guy who I presumed had dressed me, a kind gesture I thought, before removing my blindfold. There were two naked Arabs on the floor, spread-eagled and with the other dressed Arabs pointing guns at them. Shit. Guns, what the fuck was I caught in the middle of?

"Okay, we are now going to walk you out. There is a vehicle outside and it is going to take us away. We will not be molested on our way out. What would you like us to do with these two?" He pointed at the two naked men on the ground..

"Are they the ones that did this to me?"

"Yes, there is no doubt."

"Tazer them. Let them know how it feels."

He picked up the tazor that was laying unused on the floor, and I realised it was a camel saddle I had been strapped to, and handed it to me. I took it and pressed it in the small of one guys back and clicked the trigger. There was a buzzing and the guy just went straight, he spasmed and a pool of liquid spread out beneath him, I presumed he was passing himself. I let go of the trigger and he made a fart noise and shit dribbled from his arse. I went to the other guy and pressed the tazer in his back and pulled the trigger. Similar result, pissed and shit himself. I went back to the first guy and gave him a second dose, this time I held the trigger for much, much longer.

"Turn him over" I said pointing to the second guy. I bent down and put the tazer on his cock and pulled the trigger, the results were impressive. His cock hardened and grew to a ridiculous size, his balls ballooned and he blood spurted from his mouth, I guessed he had bitten his tongue. I was about to release the tazor when a spurt of his sperm shot from the end of his cock. I kept the button pressed.

"That's not right," I said, "he's not supposed to be enjoying it." My rescuer pulled my arm away.

"I think he has had enough, he is unconscious, you are wasting the power" he said to me.

"Turn the other one over" I instructed, and for this one I jammed the tazer at the base of his cock into the soft flesh of his ball sac, pushed hard and pulled the trigger. Impressive, his back arched only his shoulders and heels touched the ground. His cock and balls ballooned and again this one ejaculated. I kept pressing until I saw the eyes roll back and let go. His body immediately fell back into the pile of his shit and piss, he hadn't bitten his tongue, but he too seemed unconscious.

"Would you like their balls as souvenirs?" I was asked, a knife flourished in my direction.

I shook my head. "No," I said, "they were only following orders, they have suffered, and I suspect they will suffer more when their failure to do whatever they were supposed to do is discovered." I would have kicked them in the balls, but they were both laying in their own shit and I didn't want to get my feet messed up. Two of the guys led the way out of the tent, then I followed with the other two behind me. There were two large Toyotas outside each guarded by an armed man.

"The second machine" I was instructed and I got in the back, two rescuers joined me, one in the back, one in the front, the guard climbing in as driver. The same in the first Toyota, and the vehicles drove off at quite a speed.

"Who are you?" I asked, "and who were those guys?"

"We work for your employer. They work for a rival organisation. Your employer did not think that you were at risk, and when you were abducted we couldn't mobilise in time."

"Thankfully, you got to me in time. I know at one point I lost consciousness and they argued. I guessed that they had gone too far and were not supposed to kill me."

"It is not safe to assume anything, they may have been arguing because you were still alive."

Shite, great, fucking wonderful. Give a girl something nice to sleep on why don't you.

"I have the worlds biggest headache."

"Drink this water," he said passing me a bottle of cold mineral from the car cooler. "It'll help."

When we, eventually, pulled back into the hotel, we were met by a guy in a suit who commandeered a buggy and drove me back to my room. He threw the menu at me and told me to order room service. It was late afternoon, more like early evening, and I hadn't eaten since yesterday and I was starving. I ordered nachos and dip and a steak.

"Look, thank you and everything," I said, "but really, you know, I need to shower and stuff, I have just been through a personal hell. I need my own space."

"I will stay here. I will answer the door. Tomorrow you get the plane, today I keep you alive."

"Fine." I was pissed off. I just pulled my dress off and walked into the bathroom. I needed to shower and douche and then bathe and then oil and generally pamper myself.

"I do not need a cock with a bloke on the end wandering around getting into my space." I shouted from the bathroom. " Guard the fucking door from outside, I have fucking had it with men today. Rape is a bit fucking personal to a woman, okay." I ran the shower and banged around making everything slam when I put it down. I was pissed off. I had lost my last day sunbathing, I had been beaten, assaulted, not to mention abused, and I wanted to wash away their stink and smell and spunk , and then I wanted to lay in the bath and fantasise. I needed to do that so that I could cope with what happened, I needed to turn it into a fantasy, and I couldn't do that with Laurence of Fucking Arabia in my room.

He walked into the bathroom whilst I was checking the water temperature, no knocking, no 'by your leave' the asshole just walked in and looked me in the eye. "Do not open your Terrace. I will be by the front door. I will give you your privacy until the room service is delivered, in perhaps one hours, then I will come in. This is not negotiable." He turned and walked out of the room and I heard the suite door open and close.

'Bastard' I called after him, but very quietly.

I was sane again. I had washed, cleansed, douched, and soaked my body totally clean. I had invented a fantasy in which I mentally relived the day's events, but as if I had 'ordered' it. I would have to talk to Andy when I got home, we would have to do something, perhaps in a hotel, meanwhile I was not going to dwell on the days events. But one thing was for sure. I was absolutely going to castrate George when I got back home. No question. I just needed to work out how. Laurence of Arabia came in with my food and sat in the corner of my suite looking out of the Patio doors across my Terrace. I just ignored him and ate my steak and chips, simple, soul food, and then stuffed my face with nachos and dip. Then I decided 'bollocks' and raided the mini bar. I had enough to make four Long Island Iced Teas, and so I started on number One. I was making number two as I finished number one. I sent number three to find out what had happened to number two, and as my head started swimming I sat down on the bed with number four. I dialled housekeeping and told them my mini bar needed refilling.

"Hey, Laurence of Arabia," I called out to the lounge, Housekeeping are coming to restock the mini bar. Best be on guard when they knock the door, I plan to get totally smashed tonight and I don't give a fuck."

I woke up with a most disgusting headache and foul feeling in my stomach and vague memories of several more Long Islands. I got up and staggered to the bathroom and threw up. Mineral water from the side of the loo where I had left it earlier for just this event, and I staggered back to bed. I didn't care that I was naked, I didn't care that Laurence Of Arabia was in my room and could see and hear everything. I lay on the bed and my earlier fantasizing session came into its own. The memories started flooding back, but because I had lay in the bath and imagined Andy and I had planned the whole thing, it was okay, it wasn't the nightmares it could have been.

I know I got up and made it to the bathroom and threw up again. I know L O A bought me fresh mineral water, and I know he half carried me back to my bed where I collapsed and lay until I woke up completely dehydrated and disoriented in the pitch dark. The demons were gone, I was ready, and I knew how I was going to get George. It was a long planned game, based on what Andy told me he had been going to do to a neighbour who had pissed him off. He said he didn't actually do it, and I wondered if he still had the vitamin tablets and the Oestrogen, that he had prepared ready to do it. I decided that I would use the doctored tablets to grow George's breasts and shrink his balls for six months, seducing and having sex with him until he totally trusted me, telling him that his floppy cock wasn't a problem and sucking his tits. Then I was going to gobstopper his ball sack, the fucking bastard.

England felt cold, well it was cold, over 20 degrees colder than the Emirates but I was glad to be home. That had not been a holiday, it had been a disaster, more like a holiday from hell than anything else. When people went on those TV shows and complained about a building site next to their hotel or cockroaches in their bathroom and called it a holiday from hell, they had no idea. NO FUCKING IDEA I mentally shouted. I was unpacked, clothes ready for washing and Jack, as usual, sprawled in front of the TV. First things first, a text. 'I'm on', we would see if Andy was around and could get on to Messenger.

'You're back then'

'Seems that way'

'How was it?'

'OK, not the best'

'oh. Y?'

'Leave it'

'K'

So that was the holiday out of the way, I wanted to know about the tablets, but not on Messenger.

'Can U ring me?'

He answered that one by ringing me.

"Hello, how are you then, really?"

"Oh, I'm okay, the holiday was a bit pants. The hotel not good, security poor. Not what I am used to."

"Oh, that is a shame, you won't be going back there then?"

"No, probably not. I need to ask you something?"

"Ok, ask away."

"That bloke you were going to get your back on, you know, with the vitamins, did you do it?"

"Well, he had a months supply, but I never sent him the rest, so I still have a six month supply here, why?"

"Can I buy it off you?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Well, now that you have fiddled with them, they are actually perfect for me, I am a woman after all. I was chatting with a Canadian Doctor on holiday, and he was saying that he thought that the next logical step for multivits would be to genderise them, make them male, female specific." Well, there was no way I wanted Andy to know what I actually planned to use them for.

"Yeah, well, you can have them, I don't want anything for them. I will give them to you next time I see you."

"What brand are they? I want to look them up on the internet."

"Power Vitz. When will I see you?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Okay, yeah, that would be nice."

"Excellent, looking forward to seeing you, make sure your cock is nice and hard, I haven't had a good hard fuck in ages." Well, as far as Andy was concerned that is.

"I shall do my best to oblige. I know that I have something somewhere that I can do that with, in my pants I think, but it has been so long that I may need a little reminder."

"Yeah, right. I bet you have been fucking the checkout girl from the supermarket, all of your neighbours and the vicars wife."

"The vicars wife, now, that is a thought. It is the vicarage Jumble this weekend, perhaps I could offer to help her. Yes, nice idea, thank you."

"You know what I have told you, shove it in someone else, you won't shove it in me again."

"Oh, well as you know, I am not one for 'shoving' and so that won't be a problem."

"You know what I mean, if I ever catch you fucking some one else, you'll never fuck me again."

"Oh, don't worry you will never catch me fucking someone else."

This was going round in circles, it always did. You could read everything he said two ways, I wouldn't catch him because either he wasn't doing anything to get caught, or because he was too clever to get caught. Sod.

"I will see you tomorrow, about four?" I said; I had plans to make.

" tomoz kissy kissy"

I blew him some kisses and hung up. So, I knew what brand. I decided I was going to patch them all up and send them to George with loads of promotional material and reading as if he had been selected for a trial and offer him a lifetime supply, saving him hundreds of £. I just had to print it all off and make it look genuine. Fortunately we had a really good printer at home, it did A3 double sided and photo quality. So, I went on to google and searched for Power Vitz. A lot of really excellent stuff. I fired up Publisher and started to build flyers, using double sided A3 that would fold down to A4. It would look professional and not like some dumb Jane had mocked it up on a home computer. I used all their USA contact details on the paperwork so that it really did look genuine, and if he did decide to phone, it would be a transatlantic call, and he could be a tightwad and he may decide not to call.

I printed my first flyer. It actually all looked really good apart from the print quality, it wasn't good enough. I knew why, it was the paper, I needed good paper. I grabbed my keys.

"Need some paper for the printer, I am popping to PC World, wanna come?" I knew he wouldn't, but I went through the motions of asking.

"No, not unless you need me to." I was right, not if I wanted him, but only if I needed him. The only thing I needed him for was his pension, so I left him behind.

Christ almighty, I hadn't realised how expensive the paper I needed was. £25 for a pack with ten sheets of A3 double sided photo glossy. Bloody hell! I just bought one pack, and also a matching brand of double sided A4 photo glossy – my thinking was that it would all look like it came from the same company if it all looked the same. Different quality printing might make it look a bit odd, and he might pick up on things like that. I decided that I would print everything on ordinary paper making sure that it was perfect from a composition point of view before I printed it on the expensive glossy paper.

Before I got back home I had to start the other part of my plan. I made the call.

"Hello George, thanks for the presents. Still don't know what I did to deserve them though."

"Well hello sweetheart. You fucking poisoned me is what."

"I told you before, it wasn't me, it may have been someone else, but it wasn't me. If it had been me would I be phoning you now? Come on, think about it."

"So what are you phoning me for?"

"Well, I actually would like to see you, you, not some other blokes sent on your behalf. Stupid porn star size doesn't actually mean Quality, and that is why I wanted to see you, I am used to quality."

"I am not coming anywhere near your house and touching your food."

"Fine, perhaps then you will stop accusing me of things I haven't done. Your place?"

"No, hotel."

"Oh I love it when you get all sordid on me. I suppose you want me to book?"

"No fucking chance, I will book. I will text you the name of the hotel, that way you can't tamper with anything."

"Jesus George, actually, you know, if you are just going to be so paranoid, I don't think I want to bother. All I want is a good fuck. I did not mess with your food, and I do not plan to in the future. Now either you accept that and we get together and have a good fuck, or well, fuck it, you can forget it."

"It had to be you."

"What did George, what had to be me?"

"Poisoning me when I came for lunch."

"George, I did Chilli, I served us up from the same pot, you chose your own bowl, how the fuck could I poison you and not me? Just leave it George, I will find someone else who wants their cock sucked and balls drained in return for a good hard fuck. Sorry I called, it was a mistake forget it."

"Shut the fuck up stupid cunt. Jesus. Okay, so it wasn't you, all right? God knows who else or how, but okay, it wasn't you. Tomorrow, I can't do today, too short notice, it'll have to be tomorrow."

"Don't call me a cunt."

"Bitch."

"Better, that I am, so, tomorrow, but I have to be back home by three, I will need to shower for a Doctors Appointment."

"Suits me. I will text you in the morning at about ten. Be ready."

"My fanny is tingling in anticipation."

I got home even more determined to get the details right. He really pissed me off, and I was feeling a bit smug that I had managed to get him to think he had picked the dish and that we had eaten from the same pot. I felt a little bit invincible, I just knew he was going to get his, the bastard, and I knew I was going to deliver it.

I mocked up two separate big A3 sheets – one side would open out to a wall poster, with daily exercises to go with the vitamins, how to get a better physique, the other side filled with details of the vitamins, what each one did, where they came from, and what they were used for. The second A3 sheet had a daily progress chart to record height, weight, muscle mass etc on one side, and lots of details of their other supplements that he could choose to buy and the details of their webshop. It all looked genuine, and all the web addresses were genuine. I then mocked up small double sided A5 and A6 sheetlets for various other products, and guillotined them down to size from A4. Satisfied that they layouts were good, I put thin rubber gloves on to ensure no finger prints, published my first A3. I examined it, ran a pizza cutter along the folds to get a real professional straight fold, and then used my Iron on dry setting through some brown paper to get the creases crisp and hard. I was amazed. Jesus, an ordinary PC , MS Publisher and an HP home printer and I had made what looked like a professionally printed poster. I printed off all the other sheets, and cut them down to size. I ended up with a pack of papers and brochures that looked everybit genuine.

Next task was the letter. I spent a long time on this, again ensuring that the spelling was American, not UK English, color, not colour, analyze, not analyse for example. Fortunately I knew that he had recently had a check up at the hospital, so I used that as the introduction, saying that following his recent medical checkup, his medical consultant had put him forward as a possible candidate for a lifetime participation in a government sponsored health programme. Enclosed was the first months supply, all he had to do was make sure that he followed the guidelines, report back any side effects (rare but of course not unknown), and every month for the first year he would be sent a shipment containing his supply of monthly vitamins, and a new chart. All he had to do was return the chart with his special code A55407E, which was a number I specially selected just for him as when it is typed into a computer it could look like ASSHOLE. This number, A55407E, must only be used, and he must not use his name or address. Only their computer system would know who A55407E actually was, and this would preserve his privacy. No one would ever know that he was on a special privileged program. I then printed a number of various size labels to go on the parcel. Everything was ready, just awaiting my supplies tomorrow. My plan was to put him on three a day, not one. I really wanted to accelerate his 'transformation', the bastard, and so I was going to overdose him. In my fantasy his cock fell off and he grew a fanny, but that was a fantasy and not likely to happen in the real world, that was a shame. In the real world he would grow tits, become tearful, less aggressive, his balls would shrink and he would be unlikely to be able to sustain an erection. Well, Viagra would offer a temporary cure for that, and he can buy that from the chemist.

1...45678...12