Pati Wreaks A Terrible Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and pushed his chest. He fell back on to the bed and I joined him, pulling the cover over us I went down.

I licked his cock, running my tongue from tip to base, enjoying his flavour coating of my juices. I held his balls and pulled them gently down, forcing his foreskin away from his cock head a little. I kissed at the small hole at his tip and then sucked his cock into me, fucking him with my mouth, and it didn't take long. I felt his balls tighten and his cock began to jerk in my mouth, I sucked and licked and as he shot into my mouth I swallowed down his come, sucking until there were no more drops and his balls were momentarily dry. I went back up the bed and kissed him, pleased that he didn't pull away as some men did after a blow job. He put his arms around me and cuddled me to him.

"Just lay a moment Pati from England, just lay" he said. I wondered what he wanted to do, recover and fuck me, or send me on my way. I closed my eyes and just tried to relax, to let the alcohol of the Long Island tea wash through me. I woke with my bladder pressing for release. I eased out of his arms and padded quietly into the adjoining bathroom and sat and wow, it was quite a gush and I couldn't stop myself, my put my hand in the way, letting my pee flow over my fingers, rubbing myself as my pee squirted out from me, my breath coming in gasps as I found myself incredibly aroused. I wiped and stood and rinsed my hand and as I dried myself I needed to decide if I was going to go back to my room or back to the bed in the room next door. One led to a wank and a good nights sleep, the other, possibly, to a fuck, and I had to confess I felt quite horny, my clitoris was still buzzing and that made my mind up for me.

I stood by the side of the bed, the covers were off and he was laying on his back, his cock semi hard. 'Half way to paradise' I thought as I knelt over him and sucked him into my mouth, gently wanking him to a useable hardness, wondering if he would stay half asleep, his dreams mixing with my sucking and tickling of his balls. His cock began to grow and swell in my mouth, and soon his foreskin was tight across his cock head, his little hole peeking through. I straddled him and eased his cock into me, settling down, his cock filling me and giving me that 'aah' moment as I felt my fanny lips pushed apart and his cock fully home. I rocked gently back and forth, feeling his cock sliding in and out, the small ridge of hard skin at the back of his cock rubbing against the edge of my fanny, his cock rim sliding in and out of his foreskin changing the sensation of rubbing within me. It felt good and I did not want to hurry to finish, I was enjoying the slow rub, the feelings inside me as his cock travelled through my fanny, and I tried to count the little ridges and bumps as he rode over them, but found that I was holding my breath as pulses of electric pleasure shot to my nipples and the back of my neck.

I rocked further forward and his cock slid almost completely out, I felt his cock head stretching the mouth of my fanny, and I held at that point, the uncertainty of whether he would fall out or not was exciting and my fanny was willing it back in, trying to suck him back in, small tremors were running around my crotch as I held, and then I rocked slowly back, his cock invading me once more, the bottom edge of my fanny mouth puckering as his cock slid in, slowly I moved his cock into me, making it feel like he was two feet long, filling me completely until I realised I was trying to suck him in, balls and all. I rocked forward again slowly, concentrating on counting the ridges on my fanny wall as his cock rim slid over them, a little jolt of electricity as he slid past each one. I was so on an edge, I knew that this was building to be a big one and I could almost have wanked my clit it felt so big and tight, waiting to burst as my moment built. My backside had squeezed shut and wasn't going to relax, my fanny was clamping and my breathing had long ago stopped. I was keeping it at bay by focusing on my counting his cock slide over my ridges, fifteen on the way in, fourteen on the way out, sixteen on the way in, fifteen on the way out, each little ridge seemed harder and more pronounced at each travel, my clitoris was screaming at me and I had a huge urge to pee but I was holding on and then it all went.

I had almost forgotten the owner of the cock treating it just like a dildo and that it had responses of its own and that it wasn't just a lump of plastic, and the cock jerked within me and I felt his spurts as the jerking took him over the edge and the millennium fireworks exploded in my crotch and my heart stopped. The pulse of orgasmic pain washed over me and the pleasure hit me left and right I gasped and I choked and my clitoris pulsed hard , my bladder trembled and I collapsed on him, my fanny clamped tight shut, my breath gasping and I just couldn't move, I was fucked.

My dreams were full of security guards and golf buggy's and I dreamt of fucking and being fucked, my fanny pulsing as it was filled and as I awoke I tried to cling on to the dream only to realise I was actually being gently fucked. I was laying on my back and Francoise was on top of me giving me a wake up missionary fuck, his cock easing in and out, his position rubbing at my clitoris, my dream merging into his fuck. I put my arms around him and clinched him to me, murmuring sex noises into his ear. He began to go a little harder and a little deeper and I couldn't have counted the ridges if I had wanted to. A squidginess within me and his cock softening told me he had finished. He kissed me and then rolled off.

"I ought to go." I said

"Okay, thank you for a very pleasant night, and excellent company in the evening."

"You are welcome, and ditto for me." I slipped of the bed and took a tissue from the side table and rolled it into a little plug. I retrieved my panties and bra, and when I was suitably adorned, I slipped my dress back over the top.

"Let's get you a lift home," he said. He put a robe on and opened the bungalow door. I heard him talking to someone and saying that he wanted his guest taking back to her suite. He came back in.

"Do you have everything?" He asked.

I tapped my bag and nodded and gave him a peck on the lips and a kiss on the cheek. "Good night Francoise" I said and went and got into the buggy by the door.

"Good night Pati from England" I heard him say as the buggy drove off.

The driver dropped my off at my suite and I showered, inside and out, I wanted to make sure that nothing remained. I hated the smell of semen when it wasn't fresh, and dripping out of me would be just the worst thing, I hated it. I decided that I would just lay on the bed for a little while, have an early breakfast, and then go and lay on my terrace. I slipped my sundress back on and lay on the bed, yawned and went out like a light, no dreams, nothing, just absolutely spark out.

I didn't really hear anything, I just suddenly realises that I was awake and there was a hand over my mouth.

"Make no sound bitch" a voice hissed in my ear. My eyes were taped closed, and then what felt like glasses put over my eyes. "Get up bitch. Walk with us, make any stupid sounds and I will cut you."

I had no idea where I was going, could not see anything and was pulled to the door and then sat in what felt like, and sounded like, a golf buggy. I assumed the glasses on my head looked like sunglasses. I would look totally normal, I just couldn't see anything. I did not dare say anything, I did not want to be killed or maimed. The buggy drove, I had no idea where, being blinded, or at least the temporary equivalent of, was disorientating and I had no idea where I was going. The buggy came to a halt and I was hauled out of the buggy. I heard a car door open, and I was pushed into what felt like the back seat of a tall 4 wheel drive, a Toyota perhaps. A seatbelt was clipped over me and a different voice spoke.

"You will sit very still. You will say nothing. You will not try to open your mouth or your eyes. If you open your bladder or your bowel I will make you clear up the mess with your tongue is that clear."

I nodded my head, afraid even to acknowledge the instruction. The door slammed, making me jump, the driver's door opened, I heard someone get in, the door shut, and then the engine start. We moved backwards, and then forwards. I did my best to brace myself, but not knowing what to brace for until after it had happened, meant that I had more than one hard knock to my head from the side window glass.

After one particularly painful bang the car came to a quick stop, I almost flew forward into the back of the seat infront of me. The door by me opened and jesus, I was slapped, it stung and I felt like teeth were loosened.

"Keep your fucking head still you stupid bitch whore. If you arrive damaged I may as well fuck you and then kill you myself, because that is what they will do to me."

Another slap on my face and this one dislodged the glasses. He didn't bother to pick them up, and I had no idea where they were, I just left them off. After another session of driving we slowed and pulled off the tarmac road onto sand. The driver stopped, and I guessed he was going to let the tyres down a little. The door by me opened after a few minutes.

"You can take the strips of your eyes. You will need to see where we are going to hold on. Do not try to do anything, it would be stupid. You will get hurt. If you get hurt, I will die, so, believe me when I tell you I am motivated to get you there in one piece."

I grabbed at the strip over my left eye and started to peel it. I just knew I would lose eyelashes. There was only one way, and that was to be quick. I jerked and pulled it off, and then did the same with my right eye. I opened and shut my eyes quickly, blinked a few times and then finally was able to open my eyes properly. A Toyota, as I had thought. There was a grab handle just above my head, I held onto it. The driver, looked at me, shut my door and got back in. He started up and we drove off. He drove quite quickly and as we drifted sideways down the dunes I felt my stomach lurch and get queasy. I had missed breakfast and together with the fear my stomach would have become very acidy. I managed to hold it in, I most certainly did not relish the thought of being forced to lick up my own vomit.

He pulled over behind a sand dune and got out. He opened my door and unclipping my belt he pulled me out.

"Well bitch, anything to say?" He asked as he pushed me to my knees. I had guessed what this was about and my fear had calmed. I knew what was expected.

"How can I thank you for getting me here safely?"

"Whore me bitch."

"It will be my pleasure," I lied and in a shaky voice I continued. "May I just point out that the last time I was here I was told that if I were to thank a driver, then there must be no trace of that on me or in me. He said that he would not punish me, but the donor." Of course I made the last bit up.

"You lie bitch, you whore, a whore gets used, he knows that."

"You are mistaken." I was a bit worried to be honest, "I am not here as his whore, but as his courier." I did not want this guy to abuse me and then dump me at the Arab's tent, I don't know what the reaction would be, but he had instructed me and I did not expect his reaction to be good if I did not follow instructions.

"Use your mouth bitch, and make sure you swallow any evidence. One slip and you will die with your throat slit like a goats. You are in the middle of my desert, you do not know where you are, you do not even know what emirate you are in. Do not do anything foolish"

I had hoped to get away with just a hand job, it was not to be. I knelt before him and undid his trousers. What was it with these guys and their lack of underwear? At least he had confirmed my expectations by not denying them, if you see what I mean. I fisted his cock a couple of times and then slipped my mouth around him. I was tempted, I had read of a trick that was taught to female soldiers in case they are caught. It is not, as might be thought, to bite the cock, no, that would just piss him off, not incapacitate him, but by blowing very hard into the cock it would inflate the bladder and cause the most excruciating agony. I just licked and sucked. He was right, even if I could manage to disable him and steal the car, I had no idea where I was. I licked and sucked.

I took his whole length in, he was not especially long and his girth was not great, and I concentrated on giving him the best blow job he had ever had. I worked his balls with my hand and his cock with my mouth, and it was not long before I felt him begin to spasm and jerk. Two large ejaculations, I managed to swallow both and his cock softened very quickly.

"Thank you" I said, "I hope that I managed to satisfy you."

"Clean your hands in the sand cunt and get back in the car." This one really was a nasty piece of work.

I was blindfolded again, this time by a cloth tied around my head, and was now relatively relaxed about the whole thing. I knew I was just going to see the Arab guy that was going to give me the dongle to carry back to England. I would get fucked and that would be that. The car moved off and we drove for a few minutes, mostly on the flat and then we pulled up.

I was pulled from the car and walked across sand, I heard a rustle of fabrics, presumed I was being taken into a tent, felt the sand turn to rugs and then I was pushed to my knees.

"Highness" I heard the driver say, and then there was silence. I thought it best to say and do nothing, I wasn't very good at protocol. A slap hit me hard on the face and sent me sprawling. I was pulled back to my knees and my sundress just pulled off me. I was naked, I had only slipped the dress on after my shower, I was only dozing and had used it more like a nightie.

"Whore" followed by a slap from what felt like a belt across my breasts. I cried out at that, I could not keep quiet, it hurt. I didn't recognise the voice, this was not the voice of the last Arab that I had been summonsed to see. Another slap on my face and I fell on my back stunned. Jesus but these guys played hard. I was grabbed by my arm and dragged, me stumbling as best I could, and pushed down, I was laying over something, I didn't know what, it felt hard and rounded, a bit like a saddle. I was slapped very hard across my buttocks, the sting of it reverberating around my body, disorienting me. Once I had my senses back together I realised that my legs were tied, I couldn't move them, another resounding and very hard slap to my buttocks and my arms were tied. I was spread-eagled face down over something hard and ropes were tied around my knees before being slapped or strapped across my back. I couldn't tell if it was a strap or a hand, I just knew it hurt like mad. Whilst I was silently screaming at the pain of the slaps, my knees had been pulled forward, tighter to the barrel (or whatever) I was tied to. Mentally the image I had was of me tied in more of a kneeling 'doggy' position than simply spread-eagled. Another strap across my buttocks, God, I must be bright pink, and then a hand pawed at me, forcing me apart and pushing what felt like 2 fingers into my fanny. I was surprised at how easy they went in, I was obviously very wet, but I didn't feel aroused, I think the pain of the strap slaps took my mind off everything else. The fingers were withdrawn and then a cock pushed its way in. It was quite a large cock and it tested me for girth and I felt myself being stretched. 'Jesus' I thought, 'why the fuck doesn't anyone ask me these days?' I was pissed off, and was about to complain when my head was pulled up, the action forcing my mouth open, a cock pushed its way in. 'Bastard' I thought and was very tempted to give the bastard a real Blow Job, but decided I would rather not have my throat cut, so I just licked as best I could and sucked. I tried to take my mind of the abuse and tried to work out what I was laying on, and came to the conclusion that it was a camel saddle. Well it was either that or a dead camel, and I preferred to go with the thought of a camel saddle. So I was in the middle of the desert, in a tent and I was being double ended by a couple of Arabs whilst strapped to a saddle. God the standard of accommodation and entertainment in these cheap holidays was really plummeting. I tried to make light of the situation, after all, it could have been worse, the bloke at the front could have fucking my dying body through a newly cut hole in my throat, and the bloke at the back could have been a camel.

I was wet, but not aroused. I could not enjoy this attack on my body. I wasn't making sex sounds as I sucked or was fucked, I just became a tool for their lust. The cock in my fanny stopped and pulled out and then pressed at my anus. He pressed and pressed and pushed, and my arse was reluctant to let the invasion happen, but perseverance won over stubborn resistance, my arse conceded, and with the most excruciating pain the cock forced its way in, and once in the guy did not stop. He did not give my body chance to acclimatise, he just fucked, and fucked hard, my arse stretched almost to tearing point, his body slamming against my raw buttocks as he fucked into me. I felt his ejaculation, but only dimly as a slight cooling of the searing pain and a squishyness inside me. He slowed but did not withdraw, my sphincter pressing hard at his cock trying to expel him, but he held firm. I realised that the cock in my mouth was changing its tempo and guessed he was about to finish, and then the first ejaculation hit me as his cock was at the back of my throat, sticky and gooey, it coated me, some spraying up my nostrils the rest down my throat. The second ejaculation was as his cock was almost out, and he sprayed my tongue and mouth, pushing it down my throat as he thrust himself back in to my mouth. Two further squirts followed until he was spent, he stayed in my mouth pushing himself against me, only his cock softening allowing me to breath. It must have been five or more minutes that no one moved and then I felt arse man getting harder again. He had never really gone soft, but the cock was firming and stretching my cock once more. He started to fuck, driving hard into my arse, and this time it did not hurt so much. I can't say that it was pleasant, it wasn't, but it was by no means painful. I had been trying to swallow and clear my mouth, it seems to have stimulated mouth man. He didn't start fucking me, but he did start getting harder and fatter, his cock swelling in my mouth, making my breathing difficult. I could not thrash my arms or shake my head, I could do nothing, but I knew I was slowly being asphyxiated, literally I was being fucked to death.

I think my body started to spasm, I am not sure, but I know I began to black out, I think that I was slapped hard across the buttocks again, but the pain didn't really Georgeister. I must have blacked out, the next thing I remember is the shock as cold water was thrown on me and I was able to take a deep breath and I was choking and trying to gulp in as much air as I could. My arse and mouth were free, I was no longer being fucked. There was the angry sounds of Arabs talking and it was obviously an irate disagreement. Perhaps they went too far, perhaps nearly killing me was not part of the plan, I was just grateful to be breathing, and the longer they argued the longer I had to breath.

I managed to get my breathing back to normal. I didn't have a gaping arse sensation, and presumed my sphincter had closed, the respite was very welcome. I began to take long deep breaths, trying to slow my pulse, to get everything back to normal when I was strapped across my buttocks, a hard sting slap that landed fractionally first on my right and as the sting was reverberating around me, the follow up landed on my left. I gasped and was panting when a second strap hit me, this one down my buttocks and cruelly and very painfully it landed across my fanny, stinging my fanny lips like a million nettles. At this point I began to cry, the pain was too much and I had no idea why I was being treated this way, I was a courier, nothing more and did not deserve the abuse. I felt a small sting in my back, a little like a bee sting and then the most excruciating pain took my breath away, took my ability to breath away and left me totally immobile. He had tazered me, and as I was restrained, my muscles were unable to go into spasm as the tazer demanded and it felt like I ripped every muscle in my body. The electric shock stopped and my body immediately slumped, the echoes of pain bouncing around my arms, legs and torso. Never again, never did I want to feel that pain. It was beyond agony and I knew that my bladder had emptied as the tazer had struck, my muscles completely beyond my control. They could say what they like, do what they like, I was defeated. I had been fucked half to death and then tazored back to life, there was no crueller torture to a woman. These people did not have the morals and values for life that I was used to.

1...34567...12