Pati Wreaks A Terrible Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had George in a hotel, booked under a false name and paid for with cash. We had a great meal, where I wined him and dined him and got some roofies inside him to get him unconscious in my room. Once there, I would then get him hard, mount him so that he was inside me and fuck him till he came and filled me with his come, nothing like a nice bit of evidence. Then, a small slit in his testicle sac and I would pull out his balls and cut them out, sealing the sperm tubes with super glue. I would put a couple of large gob stoppers back in their place and then super glue up the wound and repair his ball sac. I would drop his balls into a small jar of pickle juice in my luggage, to save for later. I knew that superglue was invented as a field dressing for the army, so would be okay and should help fix him up. I would then get him hard again, mount him so that he was inside me and fuck him raw and then pretend to go to sleep so I was on him, being fucked by him when he came to. Nothing should be suspicious. The alcohol should deaden any pain, along with the pain killers I had fed him. Of course, he would get hard, and at this point I realised that arse guy was now taking his turn to fuck me. Fanny guy was hard and stretching, but still and not fucking. Back to George. He would get hard and he would fuck me, but he would be able to deliver nothing but a little bit of seminal fluid. We would stay in the hotel for at least a day, and he could fuck me all he liked. I would just reapply the superglue as he slept. He should not notice anything, but I reckoned over the next few days after he went home his gobstoppers would dissolve. Now what a great day that would be, he would wake up one day and find he had no balls, they had just disappeared, what the hell would he make of that. My plan was to vacuum pack his balls and send them back to him about a month later when they were totally ruined, just as a memento, he could keep his pickled balls.

Arse guy was just finishing, pumping more of his come into me. To be honest, I was just bored now and wondered how much longer this would go on. George obviously knew a lot of porno guys, and I knew some of them could keep going for hours, and it already felt like hours. Fanny guy was going now. I tried to get back to my fantasy, I put myself a few days after George's gob stoppers had dissolved.

"Hi George, missing you, would love another hotel session, can't wait to get your nice juicy cock into my fanny, your balls slapping at my arse as you fuck me." I would just so want to be laughing but dare not. He must never ever know who did it, he may actually not realise that something was done until his pickled balls arrived in the post. In fact, I did think that the superglue may dissolve in the shower or the bath and his gobstopper balls fall out and dissolve before his eyes, now that would be a sight. I realised that arse guy was pulling out. God my arse just stayed open, I felt like a wind was blowing into me. Fanny guy pulled out too and slid from under me, a gush of his come spurted from my fanny as he pulled out and I fell onto the pool of gloop as he went. They untied me and left. I was afraid to get up in case my arse leaked any 'unpleasantness' onto the bed. I listened just for a moment or two to make sure that they had gone before I pulled the gag from my mouth and the blindfold from my eyes. It was just white material, it didn't look like my clothes, so I rolled the material into a sausage and tucked it between the cheeks of my bottom. Only then did I dare roll over and get off the bed, one hand holding the roll firmly in place. I went quickly into the bathroom and sat hovering over the loo and removed the roll. There was a small 'puddle' on the roll and as I sat there was a steady 'plop' 'plop' as my bottom let the deposits left behind by arse guy drip out. I was pretty sure my fanny was dripping too. I decided that I might as well clean myself properly and went quickly to the shower, my hand underneath me to catch any drips. I turned the shower on, spun the head off and put the hose up against my bottom. There was no great pressure, but my backside was still gaping and the shower water went in and flushed me out. I didn't look at the water running away for the first few moments, and when I did I was relieved to see no small bits of unpleasantness floating around. I smeared a little of the lovely Molton Brown shower gel on the end of the hose and then pushed it carefully into my fanny and just held it in place as it flushed me clean. I turned the shower off and stepped out whilst all the water drained away, reattached the shower head and then had a proper shower, washing myself thoroughly, making sure that there was no trace off them on my body. I went back to the bed and poured a glass of water on the quilt, allowing just a little to spread onto the main sheet. I picked up the phone.

"Hello housekeeping."

"Hello, I am so sorry, I have just spilled a glass of water on my bed, the quilt and sheet are all wet, is there any chance someone can come and sort it for me?"

I put some panties on, a tea shirt and a robe and went and sat in the sitting room on the settee. They weren't long. Two young guys, they looked perhaps Bangladeshi, came, stripped my bed, and remade it. I gave them a few dirham and a cheery thank you. So, I was clean in and out and so was my bed. I got my phone out of the safe and sent George a text. 'Thanks 4 pressy – 2 gr8 guys. Xxx' Bastard was so going to get his.

I had to go to the loo twice in the night, but thankfully I had all closed up and everything now seemed to be functioning normally, and very thankfully, there was no sign of blood on the tissue so I obviously hadn't torn or been cut. I woke at around 0600 again and decided to get up. I was a little tender around my backside, my fanny felt ok, just a little used, but the guy hadn't been slamming into me, so I really wasn't feeling abused. It was just a fuck. All back to normal. I went along and had an early coffee and quoissant breakfast and decided I would stay on my Terrace, at least for the morning. I wasn't in the mood for Nikolai. In the end I stayed the whole day on my terrace, I more or less ignored housekeeping when they came and refreshed my room, and didn't even fantasise about the security guy who spent all day in the shrubs keeping an eye on me. I wondered if he fantasised about me, if he had wanked imagining it had been my hand on his cock again, not his own.

I showered and dressed in my nude underwear and my white dress and went off to eat. After dinner I went to the cocktail bar and ordered another Long Island and just sat and watched as couples came and went, groups met up and then went on to dinner, tried to guess who was having affairs with who, there were many tell tale signs. The German couple for instance. He had his arm around his wife, but his eyes were constantly on the face of the woman in the other couple that was with them. He wasn't looking at her cleavage, as many men would, and that told me he already had seen those treasures, no his eyes were on her eyes, not her boobs. It was so obvious.

"Howdo ma'am," said a guy in a cleanly pressed blue shirt and white slacks. "May I join you?"

"Yes, of course."

He sat and called the waiter over and asked what I was drinking, I told him a Long Island." Good choice madam," he said then ordered two from the waiter.

"You seemed alone. I saw that you were watching people, and as that seemed to be a hobby of mine, I thought that I might come and do a little people watching with you"

"You are welcome, yes, I do like to do a bit of watching. What have you seen that piqued your interest?"

"The couple in the corner have obviously had a tiff. They do not look at each other, Niagra Falls could be falling before them and they wouldn't notice, they are together yet so far apart."

"Ah well, actually they came in separately and the waiters put them together. They haven't spoken a word, so I think that may not actually know each other."

"Ah well the advantage of being here before me."

"Maybe, maybe not, how about the woman that you came in with, she went outside to the smokers colony, so does that mean you will rejoin together later?"

He laughed and waved at the waiter to refresh our drinks, I could hardly believe that the glasses were nearly empty.

"Ma'am , before I answer that, my name is Francoise and I am from Alberta Canada."

"Hello Francoise, I am Pati and I am from England."

"Well hello Pati. The woman I came in with?"

"Yes."

"She is my secretary. She is far too important to me in my business for me to risk anything and lose her confidence. She could destroy me in 15 minutes flat on the phone, so no, I leave her to her own devices, and she leaves me to mine. The only vice that I think she has is smoking. I don't believe that she drinks, never seen her do narcotics, and she does bring the occasional man along, but always at her expense, and as far as I recall, never the same man twice."

"Secretary is a very old fashioned word. Is she more of a PA?"

"Nope ma'am she is my secretary and that is it."

"Bet you would love to get her between the sheets."

He laughed again and I swear he was about to slap his thigh. If he had, I would have broken into the lumberjack song from Monty Python. But he didn't.

"As I have said, she is far too important to be just a bit of tail. No. Can't say I haven't wondered, but no, no I wouldn't."

"The two couples over there," I said, pointing at the affair foursome.

"Oh yes, well there is a little cross matching going on there I think, and I actually think they are both involved and that each thinks that the other doesn't know."

Oh. Okay, I had the guy in the suit sleeping with the woman in the dress, but married to the woman in the skirt."

"Yes, but I also think that the skirt is sleeping with the Dress woman's husband."

"Oh, why?"

"Well Suit and Dress are obvious."

"I agree, it's the other two that you have me on."

Two more Long Islands arrived.

"Well Skirt won't make eye contact with Dress's husband. I think that they have slept together, probably only a couple of times, probably recently, perhaps on this holiday. It is new and she still feels guilty."

"Okay, but maybe, he tried it on, she rebuffed him, and so is just uncomfortable."

"No, I think that if that were the case, then she would be very clingy with suit, to send a message, but she is not."

"And what about that couple over there?" I asked pointing towards the wall.

"What couple? I see no couple."

"Look in the mirror."

"Ah, well, yes."

"What do you see?"

"Well he is obviously interested and she looks as if she may be too. She certainly looks intrigued."

"Intrigued am I? Actually I feel al little more tipsy rather than anything else"

"Oh well, ma'am you better slow down then you don't want to be making alcohol fuelled decisions tonight."

"Some men might encourage a woman to drink a little more, to perhaps lower her inhibitions and increase his chances."

"Indeed, but that man would not be a gentleman ma'am, now would he?"

"Sometimes perhaps she doesn't want a gentleman to act a gentleman." Well, not all the time, every time, sust some of the time, not none of the time. I know what I mean.

"Well then he would probably be a little out of his depth and wading in waters that were a little too deep."

"I think that we should go for a walk to clear our heads." Well I couldn't cope with anymore to drink.

He stood up and held his hand to me, assisting me to my feet.

We walked outside and I crooked his arm, and slipped my arm through his and we walked slowly along the path heading to the main pool area, now deserted, silent apart from the occasional splash as an air bubble escaped the pool.

"What does Francoise from Alberta Canada do that means he takes his secretary on exotic holidays?" I asked.

"I am a project manager for a construction company and we have the contract to build the theme park just outside the city limits. I have come across just to check on plans and make sure that timelines are not slipping."

"Okay, and this hotel? Why here, surely there are better and nearer hotels? I am genuinely interested. I mean as hotels go, it's good, don't get me wrong, but it is at least 45 minutes drive past the theme park site, I know, I saw the signs.

"Yes, but all the staff building it are housed just down the road from here in a construction village. So that is where my onsite people are, so this is the nearest convenient hotel. Now, your turn, tell me why Pati from England is in this hotel and not one at the beach or in the city?"

"It was a last minute holiday and accommodation was allocated on arrival. All I want to do is lay in the sun so it is perfect for me."

I have to admit, he really took me by surprise. One minute we were just walking by the sunbeds, asking each other stupid questions, the next I was in a lip lock. It took me quite by surprise.

"Well Francoise from Alberta Canada, I wasn't expecting that," I said when my lips were freed.

"I like to act on the moment."

"I thought project planners liked everything planned out?"

"Yes, for a project, not for woman, no, women are totally different and plans are never a good thing. You know, may I just say, to a Canadian you are quite exotic." I didn't get chance to respond because his lips hit mine, one hand found my left breast and was squeezing my nipple, the other was managing to slide my dress between the cheeks of my bottom.

Phew! I thought it time to do a bit of my own spontaneous actions and I squeezed his cock. That got an immediate response.

"Your room or mine?"

"Yours." Every time, I don't want strange men in my room, I don't mind their cock in my fanny, but in my room? No.

He took my hand and put it around his back, his arm went around my shoulder and we walked like an amorous couple along the windy stone path that led, I presumed to his room.

Well, it seems he had a bungalow. No mere suite, this was a bungalow, with a guard who opened the door for him. Inside he opened the minibar and I noticed that it was stocked with mixers and soft drinks. Then I spotted the full size bar of full sized bottles. Aha. Get a decent room, get a decent minibar. He worked for a minutes opening and measuring from many bottles and then he handed me a glass.

"Bottoms up" he said. I sipped. It was a Long Island and it tasted superb. Although it was probably about twice as big as the one from the cocktail bar and I would not be knocking this back like diet coke.

"Indeed" I responded.

"Come, sit for a while" he said and we moved to his couch, well, he was Canadian, and they are the same as American, so, yes, it was a couch.

"Why me?" He asked.

"Why are you asking me?" I said, "You chatted me up."

"I just wondered. In my position, it can be difficult."

"Look, let's get this straight. You're a nice guy. We fuck. I go back to my room and sleep it off. That's it." He looked surprised. "Sorry, have I offended you? I just call it the way it is. If you are worried about blackmail or any such nonsense, for fucks sake, look at me. I am no teenage honeytrap, for fuck's sake I am old enough to be a grandmother. I enjoy sex. I like holidays. So I see nothing wrong with sex on holiday with a good looking bloke. You offer me money and I shall shove it up your arse I am not a tart. And by tart I mean hooker I think is your term."

He laughed and took a long drink of his Long Island. "No, not shocked, just pleasantly surprised. You can stay as long or as short as you like, and when you want to go, the guy outside will take you back in the buggy. He will not accept a tip from you, so do not try."

I undid my little zip and dropped my straps over my shoulders. The dress fell to my waist. I put my hands behind my back and undid my bra and pulled it off. I was sat on his couch with my dress in my lap and my tits in his hands, Christ he was quick.

He weighed my breasts, a hand under each, and then his fingers gently twisted my nipples. He dipped his head and sucked at my left nipple, fingers still twisting and squeezing my right. It tickled a little, a small jolt of electricity, like a static shock, that shot from my nipples to my crotch, leaving trail of goose bumps in its wake. I raised my bottom a little and pulled my dress and panties down. I was nude. He was dressed. Time I addressed that. I pushed him away from my breasts.

"Oh no Francoise from Alberta Canada you need to Project Manage getting your clothes off." And I put one arm across my breasts, another into my lap hiding my fanny.

He stood and stripped, his cock jutting forward and slightly angled to one side, his balls quite small, his stomach pouching a little, his chest covered in a wiry grey hair. I stood up and kissed him and pulled his foreskin back.

"I think the bedroom would be more comfortable, don't you?" I said and stepped away. I didn't know which of the doors lead to a bedroom, being a bungalow it could have had cupboards, and kitchens and goodness knows what. It was his place, let him lead the way.

He pulled the quilt back and I sat on the edge of the bed. He walked around to the other side and climbed on the bed himself. I was still sat on the side when he came behind me, a leg snaked either side and his cock pressed against my back. His arms came around me and massaged my breasts.

"How strange it feels to have breasts" he said as he moved my breasts about on my chest. His hands then dropped to my lap and teased apart my fanny lips and ran fingers from top to bottom, pressing at my clitoris and then dipping slightly into my fay.

"And it feels too weird having a pussy and not having a dick."

Good, we have established he is a bloke.

"Well I like them. Men look at breasts, they can't help themselves, and as to my fanny, well, with one fanny I can get as many dicks as I like." Jesus

"And what do men do when they look at breasts?" He asked as he idly twisted and pulled at my clitoris, the little shots of electricity warming my crotch, his fingers seemingly oozing as my fanny was getting wetter by the second.

"They are like men magnets and then when men get close, they fall under my power. I wouldn't swap my breasts for a man's hairy chest for a second, and as to a dick? Why would I want my insides hanging on the outside all lumpy and vulnerable? No. I quite like being a woman thank you very much."

His finger was easing a little deeper and deeper within and the pressure on my clitoris was firmer, my lap seemed full of his hands, and my fanny was definitely slick, his movements sending small tingles all over my body, I had enough of talking, it was time for some fucking. I stood a little and then sat back, his cock now between my legs and nuzzling between my fanny and arse. He got the idea and his finger slipped out, his hand went under and he fisted his cock into my fanny. I settled gently down onto him, leaning forward to try and make sure he didn't pop out straight away.

It felt good as he began to fill me, my fanny lips opening as his cock entered and widened me. His cock rim sliding over my little sensitive patch just inside, a thrill shooting up to my throat and a little 'oh' escaping. I think he had his hands behind him, bracing himself, so he had no spare fingers. I ran my hand around my fanny, my fingers softly sliding along my fanny lips and then up to my clitoris. I stroked and then gently squeezed, his cock pushing at me from within, my fingers from outside. My senses were being overcome and I was getting a good overload in my crotch, sudden jolt shot from my clitoris in all directions, and my fanny clamped. I squeezed my arse cheeks and pressed hard with my fingers, his cock inside me was almost secondary. It was strange, it felt like I was just sat on the edge of a bed, just having a wank, as I had many times, but this was so much more intense. He was not part of the moment, he was behind me and sat, all his cock was doing was filling and pressurising my fanny, my fingers were doing the work and I felt myself beginning to boil. My clitoris was throbbing, pulsating between my finger and thumb, my alit was wet and slick and running a finger nail along from his cock to my clit was like trailing a live electric wire. He moved slightly within me and he jiggled against my little sensitive spot and I gasped, my breath held in my throat as my fanny clamped hard and my clitoris sent fireworks through my body. I breathed in slow breaths and tried to relax and leant forward slowly easing him from my fanny, a 'slurp' as it left and a momentary emptiness as my fanny gaped open and the cool air swirled around inside me just for a second before my fanny closed.