Paula's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just kept nodding like an idiot. I really thought that we were going to consummate our love tonight and that is why "I" bought the condoms. I was starting to sob again. These swings in emotions were starting to kill me. I just nodded again my understanding.

Ron took me by the hand, led me into the living room and explained to the three guys that I would do everything but vaginal sex, anal had to be easy and I was happy to help out. All four of the guys sat down and just looked at me. I wasn't sure what to do so I just decided to take my clothes off?

I reached behind and started to unbutton my sun dress. I pulled the straps off my shoulder and let it slip down my legs. I stood in front of three complete strangers and my boyfriend in my panties and bra.

Ron stood up, came over to me and whispered, "Give me two of the condoms that you bought."

I went back to my purse and grabbed a two. I gave them to Ron who put them in his pocket. He kissed me a quick peck on the cheeks and said, "Show them a good time." "I am going out."

"What, you're leaving me with them?"

"Don't worry, Richard is going to take you home," he said.

"Where are you going?"

He looked at me seriously, "I am going out to get fucked." "Where did you think I was going that I would need condoms?"

I finally broke down and fell on my knees. "Please, I'll go all the way with you!" "I'll do anything for you, I promise."

"Listen," he said, "You haven't earned my cock yet." "After tonight, you may." "It depends on the after action reports I get." "In the meantime, I need more than an occasional hand job." "So thanks for the condoms," kissed me and left.

Richard came in and took me by the hand. Everyone was drinking beer and sitting around the living room. Richard handed me a glass of wine and winked at me. I just stood in the middle of the floor and sipped my wine.

"Paula," I heard Richard say, "Ron told me that you like to masturbate for him when you don't see him during the week?"

I nodded.

"Why don't you explain to us how you do it?"

I nodded once again and said, "Actually, Ron makes me masturbate when I don't see him." "He says it will help me to please him better and do as I'm told."

So, I went on and explained to them, how I masturbated. When I was half way through, Richard stopped me and said, "I have a better idea, why don't you show us how you masturbate."

I nodded and did as I was told. I got on my knees and moved my fingers under the waist band of my panties. I slid them down along my mound, watched them as they looked at my fingers through my panties. I opened my legs slightly and brushed the palm of my hand against my mound. My index finger, searching for my clit and feeling it rise to my touch. I felt myself becoming wet, even though I was in front of three strangers.

"Paula, pull your panties down so we can watch you better."

I took my free hand and moved it under the waist band of my panties and dragged one side down off my hips and almost to my knees. I removed the hand from my pussy and straightened the other side out. I was now kneeling on the floor, in front of three guys, my panties down to my knees and in my bra. I went back to touching myself. My finger once again feeling the swell of my clit. My finger parting the lips of pussy and running along it.

I became very wet. My hips actually started to move, slightly under my palm. Just enough so they could tell that I was starting to react to my finger. I slid my middle finger inside my pussy, the wetness gathering on it.

"Paula, stand up and take your panties and bra off for us," someone said.

I slowly got to my feet. I stood in my bra and my panties, (pulled down still to my knees). I reached around and unfastened my bra and pushed it off my shoulders. I just kicked my panties down my legs and stepped out of both my skirt and the panty.

"Lay down on the floor, open your legs and get yourself off, Paula," this time it was definitely Gavin speaking.

I scooted down on the floor, my pussy facing them, opened my legs slightly and started again. My palm floating down between my legs, my fingers strumming across my clit. My hips started getting in rhythm and my body took over. I was moving faster now, building up slowly to the inevitable explosion that I had practiced so many times in bed at night.

Richard handed me a small carrot. "Use it in your butt."

I nodded and slowly opened my butt cheeks. It was fairly easy to get in. I held it in with my hand as I went back to masturbating myself for them. Almost immediately, my legs tensed, I shut them together against my hand and I blew up into a huge orgasm.

"Oh my ... I... and I just started screaming." "I'm CUMMING." "PLEASE"and I did.

I had a huge orgasm on the floor in front of three strangers.

I looked up and all three of them had started stroking themselves. Richard waved me over and indicated to kneel in front of him.

I moved over and knelt between his legs. I took his cock in my hand and started stroking him. My hand moved up and down on his shaft and I felt him gently push my head downward to his cock head. I used my tongue to lick the precum off his penis and took him into my mouth. I heard him groan as my mouth slid down his length. My lips sucking him as I came back up him.

"That's it, Suck all of it in, baby." "Take my dick and make it happy."

He started to hold my head steady. His hips, moving up and down as he slowly started to fuck my face as opposed to me actually sucking him off. I felt him take my hand and place a finger in his mouth. He wet my middle finger and placed my finger along his butt crack. I knew what he wanted me to do so I took my finger and slowly worked it inside him. I was finger fucking him anally as he moved his cock in and out of my mouth.

Someone from behind grabbed my hips and pulled me into a four legged kneeling position. Richard just held me tighter and steadied me while Al poured lotion on my butt crack. He started moving his finger and entering it into my behind.

"Take his finger, Paula." "Show him you can be a good girl and take it all."

I felt his finger enter me and start moving in and out slowly. I clenched it with my muscles as Richard continued to fuck my face. The finger came out after a minute and I felt Al's cock taking its place. I tensed up immediately as I felt his head start to penetrate me. I was so sore from the night before. I felt the same burning and I just shut my eyes. Richard pulled out of my mouth, I thought to let me get a breath.

"Tell Al what you want, Paula."

I closed my eyes again, as he moved deeper inside me another inch. This hurt. "Al, Please, fuck my ass," I whispered.

He immediately grabbed my hips and pulled me deeper onto his cock. Richard pulled me back onto his cock and started fucking my face again.

"Paula, Finger fuck my ass," Richard said.

I had forgot about my finger and I started finger fucking him again. I could feel Richard swelling up in my mouth and his cock tensed.

"I'm going to cum, drink it all!"

Richard started cumming immediately in my mouth and I felt the swelling in my butt again. Al pick his pace up and I felt him squirt deep into my bowels. Injecting his sperm deep inside me.

Richard and Al pulled out of me spent. Gavin wanted only a blow job so I quickly took him into my mouth to end this night. I licked on him and sucked his cock. I could feel the sperm leaking out of my behind as I was kneeling on the floor. I wet my finger and started to finger Gavin's ass too. I wanted to get this through and go home. Gavin came quickly. I swallowed it all and cleaned him afterwards.

I got up and asked Richard if I could take a shower and clean up. He showed me to the bathroom and I cleaned myself. I got back into my clothes and went back out into the living room. Al & Gavin had left for someplace and Richard was ready to take me home. I gathered my purse with the recently bought condoms still in it missing but two and went to his car.

We drove to my house in silence but Richard stopped about a block from it.

"Paula, I want another blow job before I drop you off."

I just moved over next to him in the driver seat, unfastened his pants and opened them up. I took a second fishing his cock free of his clothing but I finally had him in my hand. I pumped him with my hand a few times and then bent over him. I took him in my mouth and started sucking him off again. It took a bit longer this time but finally I felt him push my head down on him and arch his hips. He spurted strings of his cum into my mouth and held me there, forcing me to swallow all of it. I wiped my mouth off, he started the car and we headed for my house.

When we pulled up to our driveway, I was surprised to see Ron's car parked there. I got out of Richard's car, went to the backdoor and went into the kitchen. My mom was there doing whatever she does in the kitchen at night. I kissed her and asked about Ron.

"I don't know," she said. "He came over, made some small talk and then wanted to talk to your Dad." "They've been in his study for about thirty minutes." "Your father did say for you to join them when you came in."

I nodded my head and stopped up to the bathroom to brush my teeth first. While I was in the bathroom, it all came to me! This was all a test! Ron wanted to see that I was committed to him and to prove it. I had passed the test! Ron was here to ask my dad if he could marry me. OMG! He wants to actually marry me!

I could hardly control my excitement but I walked slowly and knocked on my father's study door.

"Come in, Paula, I heard my dad say."

I came in, gave a smile to Ron and sat down next to him across from my Dad's desk. I looked up at my dad, trying to control my happiness.

"Paula, Ron is a little old for you but I admit he seems to be a gentleman."

"Thank you, Sir" I heard Ron say.

I just smiled at my father in agreement, impatient for him to agree to allow Ron make a proposal of marriage to me.

"Paula, I am very concerned." "Ron has told me that you have asked him to have intercourse with you and even going as far as having him stop at a drug store and buying condoms for him."

I sat there stunned. My world had just blown up. Ron told my father that I begged him to have intercourse? I just looked at my father and he opened his hand. ONE unused condom rolled out of his hand and seemed to crash onto his desk. ONE! Not two! ONE!

My father than reached for my purse and dumped the contents of it out on his desk. Most of the contents was the excess of condoms I had bought because I didn't have a clue on how or what to purchase for the modern prophylactic wear.

"I am extremely disappointed in your behavior, Paula." "Obviously you'll be grounded for a week and probably some other forthcoming punishment." "I want you to go explain to your mother what happened tonight."

I stood up, tears really rolling down eyes. I started to walk out of the study when my father said, "Paula, you owe Ron and apology."

I turned to Ron, hardly being able to control my breathing through the sobs and said, "I am sorry Ron for any distress I caused you with my behavior tonight." "I hope you except my apology and can forgive me."

Ron smiled and nodded at me.

I left the room to go find my mother.

My mother was terrified at the way I looked. She made a cup of tea for both of us and we sat down. I explained to her what had transpired in the study with Ron and my Dad. She just sipped her tea and held my hand as I choked out the story. When I had finished, she collected the tea cups, put them in the sink and sat down again.

"So," my mom said, "I think I understand this." "You care enough for a guy that you offer to give up your virginity to him." "Then he has you go in and buy condoms for him without telling you anything about how to buy condoms." "Then he leaves you with his brother and comes back sometime later to basically snitch on you to your father?" "I have this all correct, Right?"

I nod my head.

"Paula, you are a very smart girl and you have never caused us any misery at all." "I am not disappointed in you and there is only one thing I can tell you."

I nodded again.

"GROW UP!"

With that my mom kissed my forehead and left.

I finally ended up being grounded for a week. No phone, no friends, no Ron, no nothing. It was the longest week of my life, (I really had never been grounded before!). The week ended and I finally got to call Ron. I asked him if we could see each other tonight. He said that he had a previous engagement with the woman he used the one condom on later that night but that we could go out early in the night.

Ron picked me up at 6:00 PM. We stopped at a fast food place for burgers and cokes. It was wonderful. I missed him so much. We stayed for about an hour and we went out and to his car. We made out in his car for a while and then he said he'd have to get me home shortly.

I kissed him again and told him how much I loved hm. How committed I was to him and would do anything for him. I plead with him that he didn't need anyone else but me. I knew what his answer would be, "I hadn't proven myself enough, yet." It was.

"Paula, I'll give you an opportunity." "I am going to meet someone in thirty minutes." "If you're willing to do what I say and watch us fuck, so you can learn, I'll let you."

I immediately agreed to learn from this lady so we left to go to Ron's apartment. When we got there, there was a lady in her early thirties sitting and having a glass of wine in the apartment, (She evidently had a key to it?). Ron introduced me to her (Lena) and explained that I was his committed "Sex Slave." That I was a virgin and wanted to use this opportunity with her to learn how to fuck.

Lena just smiled and said, "Sure, always willing to help a young girl out."

Ron got Lena a refill of wine and graciously brought me one. We chatted a bit of time and I found out the Lena was married to a guy that Ron worked with. Ron and she had been having sex for about six months. I nodded my head sucking this all in as I watched Ron with his hand under her skirt.

Finally Ron got up and said, "I think it is time to fuck." "Paula, you are to be our hand servant tonight so you should be dressed only in panties." "Stand up and strip down to your panties." I stood up, pulled my tank top out of my skirt and over my head. I unfastened my skirt and stepped out of that. Finally I reached behind and unfastened my bra. I took it off and was standing in front of my boyfriend and a woman in just my panties.

"She doesn't have much for breasts but she is still pretty, isn't she," Lena asked Ron. Ron just nodded.

"Now, Paula, Tell us what you are tonight."

"I am your sex slave, sir." Looking at Ron and "your hand maiden, mistress."

"Very good, Paula." "Now undress your mistress."

I took Lena's hand, kissed it and helped her stand up. I pulled her blouse out of her jeans and unbuttoned it. I took it off her shoulders and folded it neatly on the table. I unfastened her jeans which was a bit of a task because she was slightly on the overweight size and the jeans were a size too small. I finally got them undone and pulled them down her legs. The Lady was standing in her bra and panties.

"May I take your bra and Panties off, Mistress?" I asked.

"I could get used to this service, Ron," she said as she nodded her agreement to me.

I went behind and unfastened her bra. I took the bra off her shoulders and folded it with the other clothes. Her breast were huge! I have no idea what size. I got on my knees before her. I put my fingers into the waist band of her panties and pulled them down off her legs. She stood looking down at me with a smile. I just knelt before her looking at a slightly trimmed triangle of hair.

Ron, took her to bed. They kissed, they felt each other up. Finally, Ron had her mount his mouth and they commenced giving each other 69 oral. I watched fascinated as Ron spread this woman's legs open and took his tongue to her. She started coming all over Ron's face before he was even close to being ready to cum. She had this ear shattering screech at orgasm, that reminded me, of the sound a hunting eagle would make if it were magnified a few thousand decibels.

Ron put her stomach first on the bed. Her head was on a pillow and he pulled her up to her knees.

"I am going to fuck my bitch and make you bark for me, Lena."

Ron looked at me and said, "Get a condom off the table and put it on me."

I immediately went to the side table and unwrapped the condom. While I was unwrapping the condom, I slid a pair of fingernail clippers I had hidden in my panties out. I walked over behind Ron, kissed the back of his neck while I secretly cut a slit in the head of the condom. I got on my knees, and started sucking Ron harder. I looked up at him, and said, "This will make the condom go on easier, Master." I unrolled the condom onto his rock hard prick.

Ron was paying attention to Lena the whole time. He was fingering her clit and telling her how she was to bark when he fucked her like a bitch dog. He was ready to fuck her so I took his cock and placed it inside Lena's cunt.

Lena immediately started screaming, "Oh fuck your little doggy bitch." "Fuck you little bitch cunt"

They bumped and ground against each other until she finally started to actually bark like a dog and scream, "Woof, Woof." "I'm coming."

Ron, tensed up, pulled her hips to him and spanked her hard. Finally he arched his back into her and I could tell he was exploding inside her. It took a few moments for them to finish. While they did, I started to get dressed.

When they were completely done, I kissed Ron on the lips. He looked at me kind of curiously, like, "why am I getting dressed?" I kissed him lower on the tummy, then started to take the condom off. I peeled it off, it was actually pretty empty. I just looked at it, held it up for Ron to see and said, "Is there supposed to be a rip on the bottom of these things?" I asked innocently.

He looked at the empty condom and said, "Paula, what the hell have you done?"

I just smiled at him and said, "I took my mother's advice." "I GREW UP."

I started to walk out of the room when I turned back to Ron and Lena and said, "Oh, by the way." "CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!" "On the kid."

*****

This was my first story and part two ends it. Thank you for your reading this. I appreciate any comments. Thank you again.

12