All Comments on 'Pauline's Anniversary'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
morris53morris53almost 14 years ago
Great!

Excellent Job!

Average_WriterAverage_Writeralmost 14 years ago

Will the real JPB Step forward? Good story Bob.

DrPlutonDrPlutonalmost 14 years ago
Good one!

I like that our protagonist didn't wimp out by accepting her actions or becoming a voyeur/cuck (those stories are gross).

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Nice light meat....

Not a wimp!

mcwiiimcwiiialmost 14 years ago
Just more JPB crap

Finally writes something where the husband doesn't suck the dick of the guy fucking his wife and? He can't finish the story! Have that problem with your partners Bob? Maybe thats why you spend so much time writing crap stories

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Good read

Nice little story. Of course the wife is an idiot and way over the top. The guy is a dope for forgetting about their anniversary. I guess I have to ask if you love someone as much as he said he did his wife HOW do you forget your anniversary plans? But her reaction was insane. The black guy was too stereotyped to be believable.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Well done and well written

A fast moving and very interesting story. Well worth giving a read. Thanks

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
At least you know it's a jpb story....

,,,,when the wife is that stupid and outrageous.

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
You should have kick her out the night before

burn her ass Bob

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
This is a love/hate story.

I had to choose between giving it 1* because I hate it and 5***** because I love it and decided to rate it 5*****s.

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Thank you Bob

I didn't read the story so I won't give it a score. I just wanted to thank you for the N... word warning in the intro. I'm a white guy but I hate that word and I think you use it too often. Regardles I like most of your stories and thank you for them. Jim

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
@jiminab - you are on a fucking porn site and a word offends you?

If you don't want to be associated with a particular word or symbol or person , then you don't associate with it- it is hypocritical to expect someone else to not use a word when you do it all the time. Black folks use it all the time - I would therefore assume that they are not offended by it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
i love it

"please don't do this to us." damn that was funny. 5.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Weak

with totally unbelieveable characters.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
That's one way

to treat a stupid cheating cunt. Glad he had some balls.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

She got what she deserved. Thanks.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Cheating cunt looking for an excuse to cheat,

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One observation . . .

The first night at the club he didn't get a lap dance. That seems to be a significant oversight, especially seeing how seeing the lap dance was what sent her over the edge.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
The old "jump to conclusions"

And the wife screwed up even though he didn't get the lap dance at first. Another slut wife from JPB. Funny stuff. Although once again, I would like to see the ending.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
both

Are retards and Both deserved what they got. It is NOT OK to cheat. She is a hateful cheating cunt. He is just as bad. If you are married, then paying a strange naked woman to sit in your lap and have her rub her tits in your face is still cheating! What is the difference between getting a lap dance and a wife letting a stranger rub his cock all over her face in a bar parking lot? How would that make a husband feel? It's not OK just because you PAY for a lap dance.

Now don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with a lapdance. As long as you are single and not in a relationship. Once you commit to someone then extra 'fun' outside that relationship is cheating.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Stupid fucking cunt. He was an asshole for forgetting the anniversary but she went to far. Divorce the cunt.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WELL IT WAS HER ANNIVERSARY TOO

and a woman scorned isn't to be trifled with. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
nice story

only one question, why were the neighbors clapping? how long was it really going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Probably can't afford to play with the redhead

He needs to divorce the slut first and THEN play with the redhead. That way he's in the drivers seat for the divorce as she has committed adultery and he hasn't. Time to keep more of the assets in the divorce and throw her ass into the gutter. He should have sent her off with her black lover.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Well done.

Is this the infamous Pauline French (One of JPB's recurring minor characters.) in a starring role? No matter how much revenge fucking he gets, he MUST get rid of Pauline - soon.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
The

most serious thing about this story was the complacent brag made by the black man about the law being on the wife's side and that therefore the white hubby might as well get out right then. But for the apparently myriad white women on this site who slaver at the thought of black cock I do recommend doing a Google search on the American artist Ashley Olsen and see how she ended up in Florence Italy and what she was doing when she was murdered.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
I just don't get it...

What kind of man are the husbands this author writes? I mean for a woman to even think this shit up and then have the nerve to do it tells me the men are doing something wrong. I have been married 20years and I guarantee my wife would know better to even attempt the crap this author writes. I just can't wrap my head around it.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdalmost 8 years ago
whats the deal

yet another story with no ending !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lighten Up

JBP has been writing this stuff for years. It is fiction mixed with satire. If you don't like his stuff don't read it. There are thousands (literally) of other stories to amuse you.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
What kind of men are the husbands.

I just don’t get it. These men are such pussies and liars. They can’t tell themselves the truth of their wives.

The say they live their wives but their actions are totally opposite. If you love your wife you sit down, talk, and try to,work things out. Giving up says "I don’t love you and never did".

Piece of shit humans. The wives have more character than the men and they cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FOREVER

If you ditch the bitch and play your cards right!

PlanerguyPlanerguyabout 6 years ago
Why.

Why didnt he beat his ass soon as he came home and found them? Threw them both out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not one of your better efforts.

Thanks for trying.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

This is fucking pathetic. JPB I thought you were supposed to be a legend around these parts for you BTB stories. Yet I find rancid cuck shit. Help a guy out to understand this shit?

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Not

Not one of my favorites. At least the stereotypical big black ass got his clock cleaned this time. Now divorce the birch and move on.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
@jharp

He's SUPPOSED to be a legend. But looking at his stories, I find very few to be satisfactory ready. There's just too much hype around him, I guess, because he's a long-standing writer.

In truth, he sometimes just plain sucks.Case in point, this piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Sigh........JPB certainly has a BBC fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

Well! Where is the rest of it?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well

What a crap! i guess The story is Based ob acheap Porn movie The author saw The Day before ... Just to make some cucks Licking their Lips when they read in all Length About Black cocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What have you done to the anonymous that trashes every story you write? True, this is not a great story. But, it is not deserving of the slanderous comments that this anonymous person seems to always make. I didn't like the story much and would probably have given it a 2* or 3*, but am going to give it a 4 to make up for the other anonymous. WAIT! Maybe this is JPB doing a hatchet job on his own work to get sympathy.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

I would have kicked them both out naked!!! Keep their clothes inside...

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

The only reason to read this is the beat down on the oh so stereotypical , big black dildo. Kicked his naked ass out the damn door.

TajfaTajfaabout 3 years ago

Another story that could have had another few paragraphs to hear about the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Before kicking the guy out of the house he should have administered a good nut cracking...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Can anyone be that stupid? I suppose that some are. Just, please, keep them away from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As soon as I saw … “as black as the ace of spades” I stopped reading! I figured if she could cheat even though her husband forgot their anniversary, it was a shit marriage any way.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Absurd drivel by JPB. One more "sci-fi" about "insane females".

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Just

Just another load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a pass because you warned that you were going to indulge yourself in your racism. What the f*** is wrong with you? Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You nailed it. Some of these commenters have led sheltered lives. She did what she did to hurt him and to hurt him as badly as she could. That’s why she chose a black guy, she thought it would hurt him more. Most people are not as “racially correct” as some of the commenters seem to think.

Les

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 2 years ago

Your stories always end up the same without a real ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I always laugh when I read comments complaining that a JPB story doesn't have a "real ending," so I decided to let everyone know how this ended: Our hero went to Denny's, met up with Tiffany and then fucked her. The next day he started the divorce that got Paula out of his life.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

3 Stars, I'd give it 5 if it was finished.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

JBP has only written a handful of stories where the ending was ambiguous or open.

.

All the rest, like this one, lead to an obvious conclusion. In this story, divorce.

.

Just because another story line can be tacked on, doesn't obligate the author to do so.

.

JPB, take the cry for an 'ending' as a complement. You've left the audience wanting more, which is generally considered a 'good thing'.

.

Poeple, if you want more, then read another story. Otherwise, you can always pick a biography, with the known in advance ending, "then he died".

Harvey8910Harvey89106 months ago

This was a great story and Bob is a great writer. So,Pauline was so uninformed that she did not know what a lapdance was nor what took place in a strip club. She actually thought her husband was fucking the redhead when she looked in the strip club. So, she thought she was justified in going out and meeting a stranger called Leroy who was a black man and she brought him home and fucked him all night and into the next day. Then she realized that Bob, her husband, never fucked the redhead in the strip club but he was leaving the home they had together now to do just that. She pleaded with Bob not to do this and not to throw away their marriage when she was the one who destroyed their marriage by fucking LeRoy. Great story! Five stars for sure!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...