All Comments on 'PayBack Ch. 05'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
biggie

Good series, always interesting!! Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Stories

Tops--more, more, more--After the month, all the females want to stay and stay and fuck, fuck, fuck. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
incomplete

I was waiting to see how you would include the mothers of the youngs men who trash the house also. Why did you stop at only the ladys' mothers especially since mothers are protective of their sons?

teh568teh568almost 14 years ago
Payback

This was a good series of chapters, but it seems to be missing an ending. Maybe something about the mothers getting shared with his well-hung friend and enjoying it so much that they deside to keep being with him and his active imagination (and the well-hung friend as well). Maybe another way this could come together is,if the daughters find out what the mothers are doing for them and instigate a three-some (and fun for all). But maybe not that idiot Will, who has to be the most incompatant dickhead I have ever heard of. If he didn't push it and maybe thought about it a little, he may have been able to join in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

You should publish . I want to see more of this. I want to buy your book .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can you add more chapters please

Love the story line

Can you add more ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Begging for more

I have just read through this series and really enjoyed every one of them. It seems to me that it is begging for a finale maybe spread over 2 or 3 chapters.

There is so much that you can use from these and with your excellent writing I'm sure that they would be very much appreciated.

thank you for the series to date but please please finish it off with a bang. Blindfolded girls being eaten by their mums.....??? Then the blinds come off .....

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

This needs to be finished badly. I don't normally read these but I read another of your stories and decided to try this and found it to be a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Welcome back

Please finish this series,

If you don’t know which way to go, lots of great ideas can be found for cast members

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 4 years ago

This is a very erotic story with lots of possibilities for more chapters -- perhaps a GB with Will's friends coming to enjoy Casey and Crissy -- another GB for Sandy and/or Fran -- and how about introducing Sara to anal sex! There certainly seems to be a demand for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Twist!

Loved the unexpected outcome. Wonderfully imaginative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please

I am glad that when I checked I note that you are still writing. Please continue this excellent story. I am looking forward to the mothers and daughters discovering the truth and scenes of them together in the basement.

spgmarinespgmarineover 3 years ago

more please update us on h ow it is going with the sluts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

NEED MORE. SANDY NEEDS WILL FOR HER HUSBAND WHEN SHE DELIVERS THEIR BABY! WHOOPS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

PayBack Ch. 04 Previous Part
PayBack Series Info