PayBack Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next time I tell you to suck it, you had better do it and do it quickly!" He said with an evil grin.

"O-ok. I will." Sara said in a groggy, submissive voice.

"Good. You'll learn."Will replied.

"Wha-what time is it?"Sara mumbled groggily.

"11:30."Will said.

"OH, MY GOD!" Sara screamed sitting up and jumping of the table.

"My father will want to know where I've been! I can't tell him! But he'll know! Oh God! He'll know!"She said in a high panicked voice.

"Calm down." Will said,"Do you ever work over time without prior notice?"

"Yes, sometimes." She said pulling on her panties and starting to struggle into her bra.

"How do you let your father know?" Will ask.

"My supervisor calls to let him know." She said pulling her dress down over her head.

"The same supervisor calls each time?" Will ask.

"No I work for different departments. What has that got to do with it?" She said, hopping on one foot toward the stairs as she pulled on her sandal.

Will took her by the arm and pulled her to the couch.

"Sit." He said pointing at the couch.

She looked at him blankly and he repeated,"Sit." Sara sank slowly onto the cushions as Will reached for the phone. He dialed her home number. The phone rang twice and her father answered.

"Mr. Brown?"Will said,"This is Sara's supervisor Fred Plum. I was suppose to call an hour ago and let you know she was going to be working a bit late tonight, but I got busy and forgot. She'll be getting off work in 15 minutes and I didn't want her to get into trouble because of my oversight, so I'm calling to let you know why she is late coming home."

Will listened for a moment and said,"Yes. I am sorry sir. I assure you I will be more conscious of my responsibilities next time. Thank you. Goodbye."

"Wha-what did he say?" Sara stammered.

"He told me I should be more careful to carry out my duties on time. But to let you know he will expect you home right after you get off work."Will said.

"I'd-I'd better go." Sara said starting to walk toward the stairs.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"Will said.

Sara turned back to him with a puzzled look on her face,"What?" she ask.

"If you go home that way he's going to smell sex on you as soon as you step in the door." Will said,"You have 15 minutes before you need to be on the road. Take a shower before you go."

Sara turned pale and said,"Ok. Where?"

Will showed her to the bathroom and 10 minutes later she reappeared. Will leaned close and inhaled, noting with satisfaction that all he could smell was soap.

As Will opened the door for her he handed her a slip of paper with his cell phone number on it, a VCR tape and a letter in an envelop. "Call me tomorrow at noon. We can set up our next meeting then. Give the tape and letter to Billy. Did you know he tried to blackmail Sandy into having sex with him? He said he would tell her husband about seeing us if she didn't fuck him."Will said.

Sara looked shocked, then angry.

"That asshole! He'll never get into my pants again!" She snarled.

Good! Tell him not to bother to come here on Thursday then. That's when he thought he had a date to fuck Sandy. But things have changed." Will snickered.

"By the way, how did you like your first time getting eaten?" He ask.

Sara stood staring at the paper for a moment, then looked up and met Will's eyes. To his surprise and delight, she smiled and nodded her head.

"Oh and don't forget your present from me." Will said handing her the cum incrusted panties from the night before.

Sara took them, stuffing them into her purse as she walked away. Later as he showered Will again reflected on how lucky he had been lately. He had five sexy women to choose from.

He smiled and thought, 'Life is good!'