Paying a Debt Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl slid her to the edge of the desk, where her pussy was fully available to him. As he inserted his cock into her womanhood, he smiled at the audible gasp from Katie. He began sliding his dick in and out of her pussy, slowly, but forcefully. He was going to enjoy this perk of his job, and enjoy driving his captive over the edge. Mikey had told he and Nathan about this crazy chick, and he wanted to see her in action.

Katie had no more to say. She just lie on the desk, and felt the fullness in her pussy. Her g-spot was being stimulated with every thrust of her attacker, and she hated it as much as she loved it. As Nathan climbed on the desk and presented his dick to her mouth, she obediently welcomed it between her lips. She had no fight in her at that point, and she wanted the assault to stop. But at the same time she relished the beautiful cock that her tongue was worshipping.

Nathan warned Katie, "You damn well better swallow every drop. No spilling, understand?"

Katie's eyes widened in panic with the realization that a man was going to ejaculate in her mouth for the first time in her short life. But with her pussy impaled on Carl's dick and Nathan sitting on her chest, she had little choice in the matter. She would have to accept her fate and do the best she could to swallow.

As the session progressed, Katie's body began to overwhelm her mind. She could feel an orgasm coming on, and rather than fighting it again, just allowed her body to enjoy the feeling. Katie wasn't even aware that her hands had grabbed Nathan's bare ass, and was helping him thrust his member in and out of her mouth. She loved the feeling of two dicks inside her body. The fact that this assault would horrify her once she returned to her senses didn't matter. For now, she was lost in the ecstasy of the moment. Her orgasm was intense and she relished the feeling.

As the orgasm began to subside, Katie realized that Nathan's breathing was getting deeper and he was about to come. Her mind began to panic, mentally begging him to stop. Yet her hands kept working Nathan's ass, encouraging him to thrust into her mouth, while her mouth and tongue eagerly worked his dick.

Nathan exploded in Katie's mouth, while yelling, "Oh yea, swallow it all baby."

Katie received a thick load of hot, salty cum in her mouth. She was stunned at the taste, and the surprise cause her to gag, although she was able to swallow most of it. The rest trickled down her chin as her gag reflex forced it out of her mouth.

"I said swallow all of it," yelled Nathan, as he pulled Katie's hair in anger.

"I'm sorry," Katie gasped, using her fingers to wipe her chin and put the excess come back in her mouth.

"That's better," Nathan confirmed.

Watching Katie swallow his friend's cum was too much for Carl, who was still pumping away in Katie's pussy. "Oh hell, yes," he grunted, as his cock exploded in her pussy.

Still sitting on Katie's chest, Nathan turned around enough to high five Carl. Nathan's dick was still erect, despite depositing its load in Katie's mouth. "Want to switch, bro?"

"Hell yea," Carl responded, although his dick no longer stood at attention. "This chick's so wet down here, I really need her to clean her pussy juice off my dick."

Katie cringed as she heard his statement. She had never tasted herself before, and really didn't want to start now. But that was nothing compared to her thoughts after Nathan responded, "Yep, and I am ready to try her other hole down there. I bet it is nice and tight, just waiting for me."

"No, not my asshole!" Katie begged, finally regaining some of her senses. But she knew her begging would have no impact on what was about to occur.

The men switched positions, and Carl ordered, "Clean off my dick, and do a good job of it." His now limp penis was placed at her lips, and Katie obediently took it into her mouth. Using her tongue, she cleaned her juices off the cock, while discovering the distinct sweetness of her pussy.

Meanwhile, Nathan slid his dick into Katie's sopping pussy a few times. Once wet, he slid it out and dropped the tip down to her puckered asshole.

Katie was determined to hold her asshole closed. But when Nathan pushed, her muscles relaxed and let him enter her ass unabated. Once again, Katie's body had let her down, and she felt a combination of pain and pleasure from this latest intrusion. Her body began to tingle as her asshole was fucked by Nathan. She also felt Carl's dick begin to grow in her mouth as he began thrusting his dick in and out of her oral cavity.

Katie was once again becoming lost in her lust. When Nathan reached one hand behind him to play with her tits, the stimulation set her off once again. Without realizing it, Katie had let her hand slide down to rub her clit. "Oh God, yes, yes. Fuck me," she screamed, as another orgasm swept over her.

Katie's reaction was too much for the men, who both came with Katie.

Once again, Katie's mouth was filled with hot cum. But this time, she was too busy screaming through her orgasm to swallow much of anything. The sperm ran out of her mouth and down her face. Fortunately for her, Carl and Nathan could care less about her swallowing at that point. They were much more focused on their second orgasm of the morning.

Katie lie on the desk, exhausted from this latest ordeal. Her senses were again returning to her.
As the men got dressed, she could finally think through her near escape, and, knowing Mikey, how her failure was going to result in an unpleasant day. She also wondered if her continued resistance was smart. Maybe I should just give in to Mikey, she thought to herself. Dammit, no! I am not going to give in to these assholes. I will get away and get even. But even as this hopeful thought process went through her head, in the back of her mind there was a kernel of doubt whether she would ever get her revenge.

Carl grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her up from the desk. "Time to go back to your room. You've been a bad girl, and I'm sure Mikey's got a punishment up his sleeve for you."

"Or down his pants," Nathan chimed in with a laugh.

Katie quietly accompanied the men down stairs. They let her clean up after the assault, then returned her to her room/cell. They retied her spread eagle in bed, but much tighter than she was tied the previous night. A gag was inserted to keep her quiet.

Carl gratefully said, "Thanks for the good time. I was actually worried you weren't going to come upstairs for us. But you came through for our cause," he laughed.

"Yea. I know I'll remember that for a long time," Nathan added, as he pinched Katie's nipple one last time.

As the men exited the room, Katie just closed her eyes and sobbed quietly. "What on earth is next for me?" she asked aimlessly into her gag, not expecting an answer.

***

Several hours had passed and Katie lie quietly, thinking about what was coming. She suspected that her punishment for trying to escape wasn't over. But the suspense of not knowing was as bad, or worse, than the actual punishment would be. Her mind ran over various scenarios. Would she be beaten and whipped? Would she be raped by Mikey, Ivan, or both? Would she be retied in a painful position and left to suffer? Katie was suffocating under a feeling of dread as she ran the possibilities through her mind.

Mikey finally entered the room. Katie looked up, trying to see from his face what was in store.

He strolled up to the bed, smiling gently. "Have you learned your lesson for trying to escape?"

"Ee, irr," Katie mumbled her agreement through the gag. She did her best to convey her penitence and compliance through the tone of her response, as well as the pleading look in her eyes. She expected him to begin undressing, and she prepared herself for another round with her captor.

"I must say, I was disappointed that you tried to escape after I was magnanimous enough to give you a shot at revenge against Emily. But, obviously not surprised," Mikey stated bluntly. "The good news is that I am not going to punish you any further."

Katie's expression showed a bit of hope at this statement. She tried to show Mikey her gratitude by the look in her eyes.

"But I am going to take advantage of your misstep to give someone a deserving reward," Mikey continued. "Emily, would you please come in."

As a naked Emily appeared at the door, Katie went into a panic. "Uh-uh, uh-uh," she exclaimed over and over, as she adamantly shook her head from side to side. She tore at the ropes that held her arms and legs tight, convulsing her body to loosen the ropes. Both the pleading and fighting were futile, as Mikey moved to leave the room, and Emily sauntered toward the bed.

Mikey added as he was leaving the room, "Emily was the perfect slave as she accepted her punishment earlier. Perfect slaves are rewarded. Katie, you must understand that, and learn to accept your fate. So for now, you will be Emily's reward."

Katie continued to fight her bonds, with no success. This couldn't be happening. Emily is a fellow captive. Why is Emily being allowed to take advantage of me? she thought to herself as she ran this sudden twist through her mind. Then it hit her. This was Mikey's ultimate punishment. Mikey was inside her head, and he knew how to manipulate her. He had reduced her to nothing but a sex toy, to be used and abused by her arch enemy.

Emily sat on the edge of the bed and let her fingers wander on Katie's soft skin. Down her outstretched arm, along her side, to her stomach. Her fingers made circles on her stomach before moving slowly up to her breasts. "Oh Katie, our first time was wonderful, but far too short. And this morning was fun, but also frustrating because I couldn't touch your fine body. But now, we have lots of time, and I intend to take in every inch of your body. You're mine and you will love it." Emily licked her lips as her fingers massaged Katie's breasts and nipples.

Katie squirmed in a feeble attempt to escape the probing fingers, but the fight had gone out of her. The ropes held her tight, keeping her in place for Emily's attack. Katie felt her nipples harden in response to the fondling she endured. She tried to deny it, but Katie knew that her body was beginning to respond to this latest sexual advance. As she had recently discovered, her body had no intention of listening to Katie's logic.

Emily smiled at the eyes of her unwilling lover. Those eyes were begging her to stop. But instead, she leaned down and kissed Katie, running her lips and tongue along Katie's lips that were wrapped tightly around the ball gag. Emily continued kissing her victim, working her way down her neck and to her boobs, until she sucked one of Katie's nipples into her mouth. Emily sensed a change in Katie's breathing as she deftly worked the nipple with lips, tongue and teeth. Emily slid over to stimulate the other nipple in the same manner, while starting to slide a hand down Katie's body.

Damn, why does this feel so good, Katie though to herself, disgusted with her reaction. She then panicked when she felt Emily's hand start to slide toward her pussy. She reacted with a lurch to pull away from Emily's clutches, but the action was pointless as Katie felt two fingers begin to stroke the outside of her pussy. Her already damp pussy rapidly began to drip juices as the fingers slid inside her pussy to manipulate her clit.

Emily could feel the wetness between Katie's legs, and she knew her old friend was about to come for her. She doubled her efforts with her tongue on Katie's tits, and slid a third finger into her pussy. Katie's body clearly indicated the success of Emily's handiwork. Emily lifted her head and looked up into her lover's eyes as an orgasm rolled through her body.

Katie screamed into her gag as the involuntary orgasm hit its peak. She shook her head in denial and disgust, knowing that she couldn't control her reaction, and that it probably wouldn't be her last orgasm at Emily's hands that night.

Emily smiled broadly as she watched Katie's orgasm subside. "My turn now, baby," she said as she swung her left leg over Katie's body to straddle her midsection. Emily briefly played with Katie's tits, before reaching behind her head to undo the strap holding the gag in place.

Katie pleaded, "Uh-uh, uh-uh," knowing full well what was coming her way. But she felt the gag loosen, and Emily pulled it out of her mouth. "Please, Emily, don't do this. Please."

"Sorry, babe. There is a first for everything, and this is your time to eat pussy," Emily countered. "Besides, you owe me after the orgasm I just gave you," she added, as she bent over to quickly kiss and lick Katie's now free mouth.

Katie was in a panic, but knew there was nothing she could do. She swore to keep her mouth shut, but subconsciously doubted her ability to even do that. She was beginning to realize her inability to avoid her apparent new role as a sex toy.

Emily slid forward on her captive, taking aim at her sexy mouth. Her pussy was already wet, and just got wetter as she started to grind it into the mouth and nose of Katie, who valiantly attempted to keep her mouth squeezed shut. The longer Emily ground her pussy into Katie's face, the more juices flowed from her, coating Katie's face and running down her neck.

Katie's senses were being overwhelmed by the pungent, musky smell of Emily's womanhood being rubbed into her mouth and nose. Katie had never had a pussy so close to her face, and was repulsed by what was happening. But yet, she continued to take deep breaths, taking in the aroma of the juices running down her face. Katie cursed to herself as she vowed to keep her mouth clenched. But she could feel her body reacting to the sensuality of the aroma. Dammit, she thought to herself. What is happening to me?

"Come on. Get that tongue in there. Be my good little dyke and lick my cunt. Now!" Emily commanded, growing impatient. Emily reached back and grabbed hold of one of Katie's nipples, squeezing and twisting it with significant force. "Lick me or I'll twist this tit right off."

Katie squealed in pain, but did not give in.

Emily, thinking of another idea to break her victim, tried to smother Katie with her pussy and thighs. "If you want to breathe again, you'll get to work with your mouth and tongue."

While breathing was difficult, Katie was still able to get enough air in to hold her ground. "Never," she voiced her defiance, albeit a defiance muffled by Emily's pussy.

Emily's frustration grew, as did her desire to come at the expense of Katie's tongue. "Ok, let's try something else. You are going to take care of me, if it takes all night." Emily turned around, but placed her pussy back onto Katie's face. This position gave her access to Katie's pussy, both manually and orally. "I know what my little dyke slut needs as incentive to make me happy."

Katie cringed as Emily's fingers started dancing on her clit once again. She felt her attacker's breath on her pussy, followed by the soft licking of her tongue. The excitement began to explode in her body as she pleaded, "No, you can't do that to me. Please stop it." Katie continued to focus on resistance, but unconsciously she left her mouth slightly open after her verbal plea. Emily's juices seeped into her mouth, while the aroma continued to overwhelm her senses. Katie's tongue slipped out slightly, just tasting what was presented to it. Katie tried to convince herself that it tasted awful, but in reality her tongue began lapping out for more. Katie uttered one last pathetic, "Please stop," but it was obvious that it held little true meaning.

Emily was in heaven, feeling Katie's tongue delve deeper into her pussy. Emily adjusted slightly, guiding the tongue toward her clit. Emily became lost in the sensation, but managed to continue working Katie's pussy in their glorious sixty-nine. She could feel her long-awaited orgasm coming on. The thought of having Katie's tongue buried in a pussy, her pussy, for the very first time, was too much to handle. An intense orgasm overtook Emily's body. As soon as it started to subside, a second climax began building. Emily's body was immersed in a rush of pleasure and all she could do was scream in ecstasy from the multiple orgasms.

As the gush of juices from Emily's pussy flowed over Katie's mouth and face, Katie's body reacted to Emily's stimulation. Yet another orgasm wracked Katie's pussy. She too let out a quiet scream as the climax drew out what little energy she had left.

***

Mikey and Ivan sat back and enjoyed the show on the video monitor. They watched as the two girls collapsed, still in their sixty-nine position.

"Yep, this worked out perfectly," Mikey gloated. "Katie is coming along just as I had hoped. Go put Emily in a loose hogtie, and let them cuddle together for the night. Leave Katie tied as she is, but reinsert her gag."

"Yes, sir," Ivan replied, as he headed in to prepare the girls for their night together.

"I just love it when a plan comes together," Mikey said to himself, as he smiled at the scene on the monitor. "Yep, just love it."

12