Paying Rent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Sir." Sherry said humbly. "I just really love the feel of you sliding in and out of my body."

"That's really nice baby. I love it too. But you're still telling a story, and I want to hear the end of this."

"Alright, I do need to tell you the rest."

"Well get to it woman, or I'll turn you over my knee."

"What ever you say Sir." Sherry smiled.

Troy teasingly grabbed one of Sherry's tits and gave a gentle squeeze. "Come on, out with it."

"Yes Sir!"

Troy released her breast and rested his hand back down on her thigh. He looked her in the eye and nodded.

"Joan just looked at me for a long minute. I could see the wheels turning. Finally, she ask me if I had made a similar offer to her husband, you? I couldn't breath. I just knew that I had done irreparable damage to all of our lives."

"Dean!" Troy said sharp and stern.

"Yes Sir?" Dean said meekly, as he pulled away from Sherry's bottom.

Troy Steadied himself, then with effort he calmed himself. "You will stop working on your wife's ass. Backup, and remain kneeling, do not make a sound!" Dean quietly scooted back. Both he and Sherry knew that Troy was upset.

"Alright." Troy began. "Let's hear the rest of this."

"Yes Sir." Sherry began nervously. "Well, I didn't know how to answer her. I just looked down at the floor. My tears began to flow a little more quickly I even began to sob. Joan knelt down beside me, and awkwardly gave me a hug. Then getting up, she started to pace. Is this why the two of you are living naked? She was talking more to herself than to me."

Sherry began to cry again. Troy's heart was softening a little. But he was still very concerned about how this would impact their lives.

"Joan continued to pace and talk to herself. She was adding two and two together. 'That's why you shave your pussy. That's why you're always cleaning and cooking. This house is in better repair that it has ever been. Dean is always doing the jobs around here that I've been after Troy to do, forever. That bastard even put up the Christmas lights without complaining.' She just kept going."

Sherry stopped talking for a moment. Looking into Troy's stern face he could easily see the tear trails down her cheeks.

"Finally, she stood right in front of me. Then taking my hands, she helped me to standup. For the first time she stood back and looked me up and down. I felt embarrassed for the first time since this whole thing started. Slowly, she smiled at me. Then I really felt nervous."

Sherry slowly started to grin, and looked up at Troy. Now Troy was really confused. He had no idea where this was going.

"Then she ask me if Dean and I were really and truly happy? I explained to her that Dean and I had never been happier. I went on to share with her that we were healthier, happier, and stronger than we had been in years. I told her about Dean's blood pressure. I told her that we were exercising regularly, that we had both lost weight, and that the sex was the best we had ever had in our lives."

"Then Joan walked into the kitchen, I started to fallow, quickly she held a hand up and stopped me. She told me to stay right there, and not to move. I froze. I could hear her getting herself a drink, and then pace back and forth. After a minute, I heard her rinse her glass and put it in the dishwasher. I didn't dare to breath."

"She came back into the living room and found me where she had left me. 'You really didn't move, did you?' She ask. I just smiled. She walked around me and then stood before me with her hands on her hips. 'You really would do anything I ask?' I told her that I most assuredly would do anything she ask of me."

"I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there waiting for her to say or do something. She folded her arms and closed her eyes. I could see her chin quiver. I was so scared. On the one hand she was still talking to me, and hadn't freaked out yet, on the other hand, there was the other hand..."

"After what seemed like an eternity she opened her eyes and dropped her arms to her sides. She explained to me that she had a lot to think about. She also explained that she was pissed at you, and needed to talk things out with you. Then she told me that she had to go baby-sit the grand kids till about ten."

"Quickly she grabbed her purse and phone. Turning back toward me, she stepped up really close to my face. She told me that while she was gone I was to run the dishwasher and cleanup the kitchen. Then without warning she cupped my left breast, with her right hand. Softly, she slid her thumb over my nipple. It hardened. Then our eyes met. She smiled, released my breast and left the house. You and Dean came home a little while later."

Silently the three of them sat motionless.

Finally, Sherry smiled and spoke. "I think that she will love our life. And we can have more fun, you know, being more open about everything."

"I hope that you're right" Troy answered tentatively.

Sliding his hands down Sherry's hips and to her ankles, Troy unfastened the clips that held her hands to her ankles. Sherry put her hands on Troy's shoulders leaning down she kissed him.

"All right baby." Troy began. "Your not of the hook yet. Get off my dick and kneel between my knees."

Sherry had stiffened up a little while she was bound on Troy's lap. So she wasn't moving very fast, but as she lifted herself up and off of his dick, she began to move a little freer. Then she stood up and stretched, then as quickly as she could, she knelt between Troy's spread legs.

"O.K. baby." Troy smiled. "Suck me dry, and don't spill a drop."

Sherry smiled and immediately licked up the bottom side of Troy's penis. Upon reaching the head of his knob, she opened her mouth and engulfed his tool. She worked Troy's hard dick like a professional. As she continued, occasionally looking up at Troy to see if her work was pleasing him, Troy looked over at Dean. Dean knelt quietly behind Sherry, watching his naked wife perform a truly quality blowjob.

"She doing a great job my friend." Troy informed Dean.

"I hope it pleases you sir." Dean answered faithfully.

A few moments later Troy put a hand on Sherry's hand, as it rested on his knee. Sherry responded quickly, by engulfing Troy's entire penis, down to the base. Troy could feel Sherry's throat working the head of his dick, as he ejaculated. She snaked her tongue up the bottom of his entire penis. (That's what he called it when she would slither and vibrate her tongue over the entire length of his dick.)

He could feel her throat contracting as she swallowed each spurt. Sherry looked Troy directly in the eyes, never loosing eye contact, as she plied her talents. As Troy finished ejaculating, Sherry slowly pulled back and off of his penis. As she withdrew, she carefully licked and sucked every ounce from his deflating organ.

"That was really good baby." Troy stated mater of factly.

"You are more than welcome Troy. I'm happy to please you." Sherry answered quietly.

"The two of you stand up. Oh, and Sherry undo Deans cuffs." Troy gently ordered.

Sherry moved as quickly as she was able, but in truth it wasn't very quick, to unhook Deans ankles and unlock his hands. When she was done, the two of them stood up and put the spreader bar and locks on the couch for Troy. In the mean time, Troy was able to pick himself up, put on his robe and gather his bondage toys into the bag. Once finished gathering all the binders, twine and clips, he turned to address his friends.

"Dean." He said, looking his friend in the eye. "You will cater to any need that Sherry might have concerning her tits. I don't know what she will need, maybe just some lotion, or an ice pack. I gave them a bit of a hard time and I want them looked after."

Dean nodded, "Yes Troy, I will be happy to do so."

"The two of you will not have sex of any kind. I do not want ether one of you to climax, in anyway, without my permission."

The couple nodded in agreement, and then took each other's hand.

"I want you to stay quiet tonight also. I don't know what will happen when Joan comes home. But I don't want to be disturbed by anything."

"There will not be any problems from us." Dean answered. "I'm sure that you two will have quite a bit to talk about. Please just say the word, if we can be of any help."

Dean stepped forward and gave Troy a hug, with a manly pat on the back. Sherry waited for Dean to back up, then she also stepped forward and gave Troy a loving hug and kiss on the cheek.

"I really hope that things go well tonight." Sherry said softly.

"Me too." Said Troy.

Then, picking his bag off of the couch he moved over to the bottom of the stairs, stopped and turned, took one last look, at his friends, his pets, his companions, then Troy went upstairs.

The End

12