Pea Pod - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that maybe I am insane my Queen. I am having hallucinations of the High Priestess and you. I can only hope that death will come quickly and painlessly now that I have lost my mind."

"You have not lost your mind citizen, you are really speaking to the Queen of Ka'an," Meka informed her, "I am also your High Priestess and we are really trying to nurse you back to health. As we will nurse the whole world back to health, due to Queen Dolly's genius and her ex-countrymen. Because of our Queen, we punched through to Earth and have reestablished the portal. Earth is now able to help us to rebuild our planet and provide the males we will need for babies. Would you like to join us in our efforts little one?"

The little woman between us began weeping uncontrollably, "I had lost all hope my Queen! My life is yours to command! I will do anything my feeble body will allow me to do to help!"

"You will not be feeble long little one. This I vow! Are you up for a little travel, some sleep maybe and as much food and you can keep down?" I held her wet face in my hands.

"Yes, yes my Queen! If you wish I think I could fly wherever you would have me go!"

"What should we call you my dear?" I asked her.

"My name is Akna, My Queen."

"Akhushtal, can you help our little Akna back to the apartments while we carry the journals?" I asked.

Akhushtal lifted Akna into her arms as though she were made of paper, "As my Queen wishes, so shall it be."

"Knock it off you guys! You're going to make me want to give up this Queen gig, if you keep talking like that!"

"Is she serious?" Akna asked Akhushtal.

"Quite serious Akna. She is also loving, caring, smart, beautiful, and incredible in bed!" she giggled.

"You are a Lady in waiting?" she asked astonished.

"Unfortunately, no. Our loving Queen is however generous beyond compare."

"I told you to knock it off! Any more of that and I'm going to make you Queen and see how you like it!"

"She wouldn't!" Akna said.

"Yes, she would! Come we will start on the way and they can catch up. I will tell you more once we are safely away from here," Akhushtal said as she started carrying Akna down the stairway.

"Dang girls make me sound like an angel or something!" I groused as I picked up an armload of Journals and headed for the stairs.

"To many, you are, my Queen," she replied, grabbing more journals and following along behind me.

"I'm going to need insulin if this keeps up!" I mumbled.

Nurse Dolly

When we made it back, Akna was able to stand for brief spells without support but it was evident that she was seriously malnourished and weak.

"Akhushtal, would you please deposit Akna in the antigravity bedroom for me?" I asked sweetly.

Akna's feet left the floor almost immediately and the pair disappeared out the doorway.

"Meka, you know the nutritional and medicinal things of this world better than I do, what can we feed that poor girl to get her back on her feet the fastest?"

"I shall attend to it right away my Queen! Why don't you meet me in the bedchamber and we can attend her together?"

"Great idea my love!" I kissed her passionately and scurried off to the bedchamber.

Akhushtal had Akna nearly naked by the time I showed up.

I gasped when I saw how badly her ribs stood out and her belly hung, "I am sorry that you have come to be in this condition Akna, but we will soon have you nursed back to a healthy glow!"

"I am glad that my final hallucinations are so wonderful. It is so pleasing to hope again."

Meka swept in with fruit, some kind of paste in a bowl, and a bottle of Gatorade.

I grabbed the one thing I recognized and twisted the lid open, "Here Akna, sip some of this. It tastes good but kind of weird. It has electrolytes to make you feel better."

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," she moaned as she drank.

I only allowed her small sips. I didn't want her to throw the whole shebang back up.

"Now I want you to try and swallow some of this paste Akna. It will not taste quite as good as the Gatorade, but it will give you much of your strength back very soon," Meka told her as she spooned some into the girls mouth.

"Oh! Life paste! I didn't dare to hope! I know I am dying now! There hasn't been any of this around in ten years!"

"Akna, you are not dying. My mother taught me to make this when I was a little girl. I brought some with us on our journey here, in case someone was injured. The Queen has taken a liking to you, so you are not allowed to die. You would never go against the Queens wishes would you?" Meka told her shoveling in another small spoonful.

"Now I want you to suck the juice from this T' Gap and then rest your head on the Queens bosom and sleep. It is the Queen's wishes," Meka reinforced.

She sucked weakly on the T' Gap and leaned back into my big soft boobies and fell asleep like that.

I took the fruit from her mouth so she could breathe better and then left her to float there with the lights out.

When I exited the room I said, "My god Meka, she was farther gone than I suspected. Will she be alright?"

"I was not certain when we started Dolly. Now that she believes that the Queen requires her to live, she might have a fighting chance."

"If it will save people's lives you can call me Queen anytime you like! She had sounded like she was giving up at first. I sure hope she doesn't though. We need all of the Ka'anians we have to rebuild our home," I admitted, "That and she seems like a sweet kid!"

"You must get over your assumption of age Dolly. Ka'anians do not age as quickly as Earthers. You will look 19 years old for at least twenty years hon.," she assured me.

"So that makes you...?" I figured out loud.

"Never mind you! I am twenty four, and have been for quite some time!" she playfully slapped my hand.

I stopped calculating before I knew, cause I didn't want to know.

(Author's note: The aging of Ka'anians is nonlinear for the first 18 years, so those of you who have picked up your calculator, still don't know accurately, so there! [Author's tongue sticks out.)

"Do you want to go and dig through the journals, or what?" I asked her naively.

"Oh, most definitely, "Or What?" What exactly did you have in that hot and sweet little mind of yours?" she came back.

"Hey, I think I can go four of five hours without having my brains screwed out. I was thinking more on the lines of do you want to eat lunch?" I wasn't about to be sidetracked this early in the day!

"I have an idea. I'll go and rustle us up some lunch. Why don't you go and track Tess down and see if you can do some damage control?" she suggested, however she obviously assumed that I would cotton to the idea, since she was headed towards the kitchen area.

"Yah... I'll do that," I called after her and spun around on, my heal.

I soon ran across Nicte-Ha and asked her if she had seen Tess at all this morning.

"I think I saw her milling around the ATVs a while ago," she supplied most helpfully.

I headed to the front door to our apartment building, which had been unlocked and become the de-facto parking area for the ATVs. Once outside I found Tess sitting on the ground by one of her ATVs and idly rearranging the gravel.

"Do you mind if I join you for just a few moments Tess," I interrupted her reverie.

"Sure! Cop a squat. It is, after all your planet," she answered in a deadpan voice.

"I am sorry that Glenda did what she did to you Tess. I didn't have any idea she was going to do something like that, or I wouldn't have let her... well if I had found out about it while I could still think that is."

"Glenda told me that she hadn't intended for things to go that far. She said that when we came back she had been disrobed and pleasured by a couple of the girls and couldn't stop me in time," Tess told me while she drew swirls in the dust with her finger. "So, I guess I don't really blame her all that much. The thing that troubles me the most is... is... is that I liked it," she started crying softly.

"If you liked it, why are you crying?"

"I... I... don't want to be a lesbian..." she wailed.

"Well I can deal with that problem. I haven't seen you at any of the lesbian meetings, you don't know the handshake, and you haven't passed the test yet, so you cannot be a lesbian," I bated her, knowing she needed a mental escape, so she could pull herself up out of this funk she is in.

"Yah, sure lesbians have a club, right! You don't make any sense Dolly, are you sure you came out of the Pea Pod all right?"

"Okay Miss know it all, I have a test that can tell in mere seconds if you are a Lesbian! If you don't believe me, take the test!" I reeled her in carefully...

"I know you are baiting me, but what the hell, sure give me 'the Test'," she answered slightly exasperated.

"Now, you have to visualize for this test. So I want you to think of the hottest male star you can. Okay you got him?"

"Yup."

"You fail!" I answered right away, "Lesbians don't think males are hot."

"Hey!" she complained.

"At best you are a Bi-Sexual. At worst you are a victim. Just cause you were drugged and found yourself in bed with another woman doesn't make you a lesbian. There are very few lesbians on Ka'an. Most of the girls prefer men, but since there are so few, they make do with loving each other. It was just a matter of necessity. The other good part is, it's not as if I am likely to get pregnant having sex with another girl, and for me that is one hell of a big relief!" I admitted emphatically.

"Oh my... You can become pregnant too?" she seemed startled as she peered at me not sure she should believe what I just told her.

"Dearie, this isn't like a Sex Reassignment Surgery, the Pea Pod restructures you at a genetic level. There isn't a doctor on earth who would believe that I was a man after a gynecological inspection and all of the blood work they could think up. I am possibly even more girl than any of the natural born girls on this trip," I told her doing my best schoolmarm impression.

"You sure look it hon.," she said finally grasping my hand, "I can hardly believe it is true, that you were a man. If I hadn't seen the ones who came with us on this trip, I might still not believe it."

"I'll take that as a compliment! I took almost forever just to remember to keep my knees together!"

She looked down and let go of my hand, "You almost made me forget why I came out here. It's so hard to think that waking up next to you was a bad thing, but everything I was taught growing up, screams that it was wrong. Why the hell did I... Why did I {whisper} like it...?"

"I will leave you to your contemplation if you want me too..."

"No, I think saying it aloud, with you listening, might help me over this," she confessed, reaching out to grab my hand again. "Do you... Um... always, you know... give off the smell that Glenda used on me?"

"I hope not, or it is going to be tough walking down the street!" I had a mental picture of a wild orgy following behind me whereever I went, like the Pied Piper of Pussy!

"No, I meant when you were... uh, sexually excited," she clarified.

"Yup, every damn time! The Pea Pod plant, I guess wanted me to be a real popular girl!" I giggled into my other hand.

"No shit! I couldn't think. I just went for you! And while I was... I mean, while we were... ah you know, I only thought about sex," she recalled almost in a trance.

"Now you know how it is for guys!" I teased her, and her head whipped up to look at me.

"Is that true? Is that really how it is for guys?" she was having real trouble reconciling that.

"Sort of... and especially when they are young. I can't really say what you were feeling, but it sounds like what happens to guys."

"Wow, now I am sort of glad it happened. I think I understand a lot more about men than I did yesterday, I mean girls joke about it, you know like 'leading him around with his dick' kind of stuff, but now, I can have more compassion for them," her eyes had that far away stare people sometimes get when they are deep within their own heads.

"Well now the only thing you have to figure out is, do you want to come back? Or do you just want to be friends? Either way, you are still a Marine and you still have duties to perform," I hated to pull the 'you have duties' card, but she needs some activities to keep her mind off things for a while and let her emotions quiet a little.

"Yes ma'am, I do have duties to perform, and thank you for caring. I really wish I could hate you, but I just can't!" she shook her head possibly hoping some of the marbles would fall into the right holes, "Would the Queen of Ka'an object if a sergeant hugged her?"

"I might object if just any old sergeant hugged me, but I would dearly love a hug from my friend Tess."

We hugged and then Tess went off to tend to her duties and I went back inside to see to mine.

It was getting late so I made for the kitchen and met back up with Meka and asked, "Hey hon. just what was that Life Paste stuff?"

"Hmmm... sort of like your energy bars only with other things that help speed healing. It is a very old recipe. Would you like to try some?" she offered, "You had plenty of it when first I brought you to Ka'an."

"Oh that stuff! You never said what it was... or if you did, I didn't understand what you said. It is weird knowing enough Ka'anian to converse now, so I change from English to it without thinking. I can see it is going to be a long learning curve for me on my new world, but I am happy to have the chance to do it."

"How soon will we know if Akna will be alright?" I inquired, rummaging around for some kind of Ka'anian munchies.

"Well, she groped Akhushtal, the last time she checked on her condition, so I would venture to say that Akna will be fine and might even be back on her feet tomorrow morning," Meka deduced, while following my search with much interest. "What may I ask are you looking for?"

"I don't have a clue, but I will know when I find it. I'm hungry, but my stomach hasn't told me for what yet!" I admitted not slowing my pace one iota.

"Hmm... might I suggest one of theses? I just found some a half hour ago in the courtyard. They didn't grow up at the village, but I found some and I will share my favorite fruit with you," Meka said as she offered me a near ocean blue melon the size of a ping-pong ball.

I split mine open like I watched Meka do and scraped out some of the center as she did, only to discover it tasted like saltwater taffy!

"Mmm! Candy! I think I have a favorite Ka'anian fruit too! This is great! I wanted something sweet and decadent! You read my mind love!" I enthused, not really meaning it.

"I would never do that without permission!" she replied sharply.

"You really can?" I asked shocked and somewhat spooked.

"Got you!" she almost fell to the floor laughing at me. "Silly Dolly, I am married to you. Don't you think that I know how big a sweet tooth you have?"

"Okay you got me!" I admitted shaking my head, "Now, with it getting so late, what do we have on the agenda until lights out?"

"Well you have a cuddle with Marilynn scheduled and when she is finished with you, you have a fan club to submit to," she gaily informed me, "And I... well... I have to go and get cleaned up for bed." With that she swept out of the room leaving me to finish my other half of Ka'than. (The little blue melon. Translates, kind of, to heaven fruit.)

Loneliness

I wandered towards where Marilynn's group had been set up in and knocked on the door, "Hello? You guys in there?"

The door was opened quickly and there stood Glenda, "Come in Dolly. Um... before you go in to see Marilynn, let me apologize for my 'experiment gone wrong'. I really, really didn't plan for it to go down like it did. I'm sorry if you were hurt by it."

"I know you are dear. I'm more worried about Tess. She is taking this kind of hard. I talked to her earlier but I don't know if I did any good."

"Actually, she has been almost normal all afternoon. She walked in here announced, 'I am not a lesbian after all!' and then went right back to work as if nothing happened. She is even talking to me again. If it was your talk with her then I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now if you will follow me, I believe Marilynn is waiting for you in the lounge, or what we have been calling the lounge," Glenda lead the way through a short maze of halls and rooms, which opened up, into 'the lounge'.

"Dolly! I am so glad to see you. Come in and have a seat, if you can figure out how to it that is," she laughed at the strange furniture.

I clambered aboard one, which I recognized, "So how is the single life treating you Marilynn?"

"So that is how it works! Uh, oh the single life, I am doing fine I guess. Mostly I am bored silly. That is one of the things I wanted to talk to you about."

She slipped into another of the strange chairs, "Now that the Ambassador is occupied, I was hoping that I could get closer to you girls. However I seem to be farther away than when we were camping in the woods. At least then I would see you from time to time. I guess what I am trying to get at is... can we move in with you girls?"

"Huh? I thought you would want to have your own place...? Heck, pack on up and move in, I'll have some of the ladies lend a hand," then something occurred to me, "Have you asked Tess if she wants to come with you?"

"I know something went on last night. Tess was really freaked out this morning, but she calmed down later. I did ask her though, and she said it would be like a huge pajama party. Sometimes I don't get her," she answered with a puzzled expression.

"Well there was a little misunderstanding this morning, but I hope it has worked its way through. Judging by what you just told me, I think it has. So let's get off our ample derrieres and start this enterprise going, okay?"

"Deal," she untangled herself from the chair and we went back towards the door. "Tess? Glenda? Ally, Ally income free!"

One showed up from one direction, the other from another.

"Ladies, we are moving in with my girlfriend here so let's get busy!"

"Girlfriend?" Glenda asked jealously.

"Yup, she is a girl and she is my friend. No, not girl on girl sex or anything, just good friends, I think it will be more fun where the action is, therefore, we move! I will be back in a couple minutes to help, but first I must go with Dolly and scope out the available facilities."

We two ambled down the hallway and slipped into the Ka'anian end of the apartment complex.

"Meka? Nicte-Ha? Gwen? Windy? Where is everybody?" I hollered as I passed the portal.

"We're busy getting ready for heavy sex, what do you want?" Gwen called back.

"Can you put it on hold for an hour or so? I have some more possible future participants who would like a hand moving in here with us. Do I have any volunteers to help little me with this delicate bit of diplomacy?" I yelled back at her.

"Whooo Hooo!" there was a small roar of foot falls getting louder by the moment, until I was face to face with a whole bunch of sexy ladies in their negligees.

"Not the uniforms, which I would have chosen. But if Marilynn doesn't mind, neither do I!" I pronounced. "Marilynn I think we are over dressed. Would you like to slip into something more comfortable?"

"When on Ka'an..." she took my hand and we slipped into where I had my luggage stored.

"I think I have something that will fit you here..." I told her as I rummaged though silky feminine nightclothes.

"Ah this it what I was looking for! Here, will this fit and do you like it?" I handed her a scarlet baby doll with red feathers attached at the top of the panty and the tops of the bra cups.

"That sure beats my flannel! Are you trying to get me in bed dear?" she looked at me suspiciously.

1...1314151617...19