Pea Pod - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! But don't you like looking all sexy and feminine sometimes? I mean just for yourself, not to bait some male into bed..."

"Oh, my god! There is a woman in that sexy little body! That isn't something I would ever expect a man to say! I think you have been trying to trick me. I cannot believe that there was ever a male brain in that body!" she was actually quite shaken by this revelation.

"I am not trying to trick you. Are you trying to make me cry, because... because I think... sniff Oh no! I am crying! Damn these hormones..." I said as I teared up.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry... I didn't mean it! It's just... well, some things about you seem almost too feminine!" she rapidly apologized.

"Don't I know it? Sometimes I almost want to hurl, I'm so sweet!" I answered brightening enough to shut off the water works before they could really get started.

"No, don't do that! I like you just the way you are," she admitted, "Sometimes you make me feel kind of, you know... inadequate? Knowing that you were a man and just became a woman is hard to accept sometimes."

"I'm sorry Marilynn, I can't help it. I didn't ask to be made into what I am and I am still having a hard time believing it at times myself. Would it be easier if I was a homely girl with buck teeth?"

"No! Forget what I said, please?" she begged, "You were just so natural it was like... I don't know, like it had to be a hoax."

"Natural? I have to work at it every second of every day. If I didn't you would be staring at my panties, since my knees would be spread or looking at my tits, because they had accidentally flopped out of my bra or I had bent over at the waist," I confided, as they were some of my most recent slip-ups

"Don't worry about that Dolly! Confidentially, I make the same mistakes sometimes if I haven't worn a dress for a while. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen you in anything but skirts and dresses. I would have thought that a male turned female, would be more likely to wear pants whenever she could. So why do you wear skirts so much?"

"I have asked that question myself, many times Marilynn. I don't know. I just seem to have an aversion to clothes that are even remotely male. I think it has something to do with what that scientist wanted her husband to become. You know, so girly that he couldn't help herself?" I theorized then the thought occurred to me that we were still overdressed. "Marilynn shouldn't we put these on and go lend a hand?"

"Right you are!" she started stripping right were we stood.

"I know you are um, straight Marilynn so if you would be more comfortable I can go and change in the other room."

"Nonsense! I don't have anything that you haven't seen plenty of times, so go ahead and strip darling," she answered trying to pretend nonchalance, but I could tell there was a bit of excitement in her voice.

I started to strip remembering how Marilynn had wanted to grope the girls so much. Perhaps she wanted a good look at them too... "Marilynn could you unhook my bra for me? That is one thing I still have trouble with. It's a good thing I have so much help or I would probably have to go braless and you know how distracting that would be!" <Giggle>

I could feel her hands tremble slightly as she grabbed hold of the three inch long multiple clasps and started unhooking them, "My there are a lot of these on your bra, I can see why you have a hard time unhooking it."

I don't really have trouble unhooking my bra. It was an easy procedure to master for me, but I knew she wanted to see the girls let loose, so this would give her a chance to help and get a good view.

"Oh, now I really hate you! You don't even have stretch marks on them! That is really not fair!"

"Go ahead, I know you are curious, so I'll just stand here and you can inspect the girls all you want before we slip on our nighties," I offered with a smile, "Yes you can touch them too, just don't get me too excited or you might wake up beside me in the morning like Tess did."

"Oh so that was what all the fuss this morning was about," she said as she gentle cupped both breasts and lifted, "Wow they a heavy too! Do you get back aches from having that much weight hanging off the front of you?"

"Nope, never have had a problem like that. I figure the Pea Pod built me that way."

She lightly tickled my nipple and watched closely as it scrunched up into a near one-inch long pleasure center, "Woof, you can't hide those in most bras I bet!"

"I have to get them custom made anyway, so I have them put pads in crucial places to hide them."

"All I can say is wow. You sure wound up with one hell of a sexy body! I have to admit I am envious of you!" she let go of the girls and I started to slip out of my panties as she popped off her brassiere.

"You don't have a bush! Do you shave or depilatory?" she asked as she started slipping her own panties off.

"If you hate me because of my boobs, you are really going to hate this! I don't grow any hair on my body except on my head, everywhere else is hairless."

"Now that is really unfair! You don't have to shave your legs or armpits! The next thing you will be telling me is that your eye makeup is all natural and you don't have to put it on either!" she groused, figuring that she had come up with something that was impossible.

"It is..." I said in a small voice, almost a whisper, and sliding my silk lace panties up my smooth legs.

She moved closer and said, "This I have to see! Look up young lady, I want to see this for myself!"

I looked up into her face as she seriously and critically reviewed my eyes, "You little...! Long dark and thick lashes, these perfectly arched eyebrows, and a bluish hue to your lid and socket! So you can't be anything but beautiful even if you wanted to be a slob! Damn!"

"I was going to ask you where you got your makeup, but I think that shop is closed to me! I can see why that scientist would do that to her husband though. No matter how much he didn't take care of himself, he would find himself still looking like a sex kitten!" Marilynn postulated.

"That would be my thinking on the matter too," I agreed and reached for my baby doll top.

"One last good feel before you put those away, please?" she asked with a silly grin on her face.

"Sure, be my guest!"

She grasped my right boob with both of her hands and squeezed gently, let go of that one and then grasped the left one and squeezed, "Those are really wonderful. It doesn't feel like the girls with those implants, you can tell there is something in there on them, but yours are all real you, through and through."

"Yes, miracle of modern Ka'anian genetics," I agreed.

She released me and slipped her panties on over her bottom and neatly trimmed bush, "Oh well, time to get to work!" She slipped her baby doll top on and motioned for me to accompany her, "We really don't have all that much to move, so let's go and do our part."

As soon as we made it back to the front room we met up with Glenda who was busy putting her teddy on, "Oh there you two are. You're too late. All of the stuff is moved already. I like the baby dolls ladies. The others have already headed for the anti-grav bedchamber. Tess went along too, but she claims she is there just to watch tonight. Are you coming Marilynn?"

I butted in quickly, "You should be told ahead of time, Marilynn, that there will be a lesbian orgy in there and we don't want to be responsible if you are effected by the strong pheromones that will be present. Tess was overwhelmed last night and I can't even guess why she would take the chance again tonight, but that is her choice and she knows what might happen. Now you know too, well as much as anyone who hasn't been there can."

"She is right Marilynn. When this little lady get going, everybody goes with her, and I mean everybody!" Glenda assured her, wisely learning her lesson from the day before.

"Well I don't wish to sleep alone again tonight so I will have to chance having my first lesbian encounter. They will be gentle with me, won't they?" she not so bravely asked with an odd look of desire and trepidation mixing on her face.

Glenda spoke up quickly, "You have never had gentleness like it in all your life. I would wager real money on that!"

"You should steer clear of this one," I said hooking a thumb towards Glenda, "She is a semi-pro or pro level lesbian lover, take my word for it! She nearly had me orgasm myself inside out!"

"Well Glenda, a hidden talent in our midst? I am all atwitter now. Let's go and get this orgy started before I loose my nerve!" Marilynn took a deep breath and began marching towards our little pleasure palace.

"Don't worry Marilynn, nothing much usually gets going until Dolly arrives, and then Boom, bodies writhing around all over the place!" Glenda enthused.

"Well then you get that side of her and I'll get this side, and we'll get this party started," Marilynn gripped my arm and lifted slightly.

Glenda moved in and took hold of my arm and leg and lifted me off the floor, which allowed Marilynn to take hold of my other leg and the carried me towards the anti-grav.

"Aren't you even going to pretend to struggle?" Marilynn asked with a silly grin.

"Okay who told you about that?"

"I watched a couple of times when the ladies carted you of squealing, it looked like fun so I don't want to miss anything," she giggled.

So I started in on my pretend struggle so she would feel like one of the girls.

I am not going to go into what went on that night in detail. You will have to guess as to whether or not all of the ladies joined in, or if they just watched. It wouldn't be diplomatic, for reasons you will be informed of later in the story.

The New Girl

After everyone was cycled through the refreshers, and breakfast was put away I looked in on Akna, "Are you awake Akna? It is I, Queen Dolly. May I come in?"

The door to the bedchamber slowly swung open with Akna peering around it, "It wasn't a dream!"

"No, I may be real cute, but a dream I am not!" I chuckled with a smile.

"I... I would have you come in, but my clothes were taken and I am naked..." she answered nervously.

"Good, I wanted to have a look at you to see if you need anything more than just rest and feeding. Once I have talked with you a little, I'll rustle you up some nice clothes, alright?"

"I am not much to look at, but you may come in if you really want to. After all you are the Queen," she answered with her eyes downcast.

"None of that Queen stuff right now if you please. Just call me Dolly and look up at me when we chat, can you do that for me?"

She slowly lifted her gaze to timidly meet mine.

"Good enough. Now may I have a look at you? Do you have any injuries, or infections that need attending to? Are you experiencing any pains anywhere?" I said as I did my best nurse impression. "Where did you get that scar on your bottom from?" I had noticed it since it was about an inch in diameter.

"I took a spear there when I was searching for food in one of the stores. I guess someone was there before me and didn't want to share. I managed to hobble away fast enough they didn't pursue me," she recalled, "I was really in a bad way after that for over a month."

"I can well imagine! You are safe now though. We have plenty of food and a whole shit load of Amazons to protect you as well as several Marines and one Secret Service agent. The last ones you can't know about yet, but we will introduce you to them. They are all quite sweet ladies," I told her trying to soothe her trepidation, "Now I will be off and grab some of my clothes for you, since you are about my height. They might be a little loose in the chest though. Would that be suitable?"

"I... I... I couldn't wear the queen's clothes! Highness, it would be..." she started.

"I said, knock of the Queen stuff honey, this is just me, Dolly Gordon, little woman with big boobies offering to clothe you. Shoot it is just a few pieces of cloth girl. We can't exactly put you to work buck naked, all of the ladies would be thinking about is having sex with you and not concentrating on their duties, including me."

"You would make me a royal concubine?" she asked wide-eyed.

"Honey it is hard to tell sometimes, who is a concubine and who is a wife when we are all squirming around in the throws of passion."

"How many people are here?" she asked with a little tremble.

"Hmm... twenty three counting you I think," I calculated quickly.

She started to weep again, so I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly to me.

She clung weakly to me and cried for a couple minutes saying, "I never hoped to see that many people alive again, and never in one place..."

The door swung open and Meka joined us, "I brought some of your things for Akna to wear, although I had to borrow one of Windy's bras. No way would one of yours fit her!" she said with a devilish grin.

Akna tried hastily to disentangle herself from me, but alas she was too weak and I wasn't ready to give her up, "Calm yourself Akna, we are not doing anything wrong, and my darling wife knows it."

"I am sorry for scaring you so badly yesterday Akna, but in these times and escorting the Queen, I couldn't take the chance of her being harmed. Now would you like help getting dressed? These are not clothes such as you are used to, they came from Earth, so you just stand there and we will get you dressed... <sniff> <sniff> ah... on second thought, Dolly would you help me drag this stinky girl to the refresher?" Meka asked catching my eye.

"Good plan Meka. Come along little one, you are going to love this!" I took her hand and half dragged her naked down the hall with us.

"By the way, how did you get into the lab yesterday anyway?" I asked while we walked.

"I know the access codes to the buildings," she answered.

"However could you know them?" I asked the obvious question.

"I used to work here," she admitted sheepishly.

I stopped dead in my tracks, "You worked here? Before the cataclysm?"

"Yes Dolly, I was one of the last technicians still reporting to work, at least until I found the doctor dead in her lab. There didn't seem much point in coming back after that. Although it is always a safe place for me to hide in, since they put up all the fences and stuff because of the rioting," she informed us.

"Rioting?" I prompted.

"Yes, it was common knowledge that Dr. Chirakan Ixmucane's lab was here. Everyone wanted her to fix the Pea Pods. She was nearly working around the clock to do just that. Then one day a strange woman came in, she had the access codes to get in, so I didn't think much about it, the next thing I knew they were both dead and all hope for Ka'an with them," she sighed forlornly.

"Well you didn't know it I guess, but Dr. Chirakan Ixmucane had completed her work right before she died. We will use it to breathe life into Ka'an once again," I vowed, "Now let's get you cleaned up."

She made a trip through the refresher and came out looking slightly better, "Am I more presentable now Dolly?"

"Well... I think we should have you put these clothes on first," I told her as Meka and I began helping her dress.

"Oh my... these are very pleasing to my skin!" she shivered as we slid a slip over her head.

"One of the best perks about being a girl in my opinion," I laughed.

"They are very different from Ka'anian clothes, but I like them! Oh thank you my Queen!" Akna told me enthusiastically.

"Seeing you luxuriating in them is thanks enough Akna," I grinned ear to ear.

"You called this band around my chest a brassiere I recall, it feels so nice having my breasts caressed by it and having it keep them from jiggling so! Your people must be very technically advanced to have created such things!"

"Actually we are far behind Ka'an technologically, but perhaps we have some advances in other fields that Ka'an has not. One thing we do have in abundance though is, horny men!"

"Men! I haven't seen a man in... oh god... so long it is hard to remember," she recollected with a faraway look in her eyes.

"Too bad we just found you, we had some with us a few days ago," I teased her.

"You did? Where are they now?" she asked almost urgently.

"Two of them emerged from Pods already, and one is still cooking in one of them," I admitted.

"Such a tragedy!" she bemoaned the loss.

"Well two were and one was just poetic justice!" I told her being silly, "But that is a long story we can tell you later. Are you ready to meet the girls?"

"Yes, I think so Dolly..." she told me with apprehension written all over her face.

"Good! Will you join us in the kitchen, I think you need breakfast rustled up for you and you can say hello to everyone while you eat," I took her by the hand and we all three worked our way towards the kitchen.

"Is that Akna?" Akhushtal asked as we passed by.

"Yes, she looks better today," I answered. "Akna, you have already met Akhushtal, I believe?"

"In my dream she is the one who carried me here," she answered, "Thank you so much Akhushtal!"

"It was my joy, Akna," Akhushtal answered smiling.

"I hope I never waken from this dream!" she stated to no one in particular.

"At least in your dream you are still a girl," I told her with a grin.

"What else would I be Dolly?" she asked innocently enough.

Meka filled in with, "Akna, Queen Dolly was married to me as King Douglas Gordon."

Akna's hand flew in front of her open mouth in surprise.

"It is what is, Akna. I am a girl now and I have accepted it. In some ways it is better than being male, in other ways it is not. I am lucky in having many loving wives to help," I smiled reassuringly.

"You are the one..." she started to say, but stopped quickly at a look from Meka.

"The one what Akna?" I gave Meka a warning glance.

"The one who saved me," she supplied, but I knew she had started to say something else before she had been stopped.

I decided to let it ride for now until I could pin her down at some future time.

"Not really, you saved yourself Akna. I just had you fed a little," I tried to down play my role in her recovery.

"I would never contradict you my Queen. So I will have to alter my memories to your version of the events," she replied uncertainly, "How do I account for saving myself with my feet six inches off the floor may I ask?"

"Recall the whole thing however you wish Akna, I was just standing there with my arms folded under my boobs when you were in the air though if you recall."

"It was your Amazons who had me so. It was also a word from you which caused them to spare me as well," Akna's recall was accurate and her logic was hard to refute.

"Okay, okay, so I saved you, the world, and I can walk on water... What does that leave a girl to do for an encore?" I groused.

"Can she really walk on water High Priestess?" Akna asked with surprise.

"It wouldn't surprise me one bit Akna," Meka supplied not helping at all.

"No I cannot walk on water Akna. I was joking about that," I shook my head, "I give up!"

I finished dragging Akna to the kitchen and started preparing something for her to eat.

"What is she doing, High Priestess?" Akna asked nervously.

"Looks like she is making your breakfast Akna," Meka told her matter-of-factly.

"Yeeep!" Akna exclaimed, "No! I could never allow the Queen to do such a thing!" she scurried over to do it herself.

"You!" I pointed my finger at her with a look that said I meant business, "Sit down and relax! Don't make me say it again! I am making your breakfast. You will be eating it and resting. You got that girl?"

She fell into a chair at the table like the air was let out of her, a look of shock on her face.

"That's better! People wanting to not let me do anything, wanting me just to be a figurehead, well I'm through getting pushed around!" I mumbled into the cupboards as I worked.