Pea Pod - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up the plate of food and gently placed it before Akna, "Would my lady like some Gatorade with her breakfast?"

She just sat there stunned.

"I'll take that as a yes," I scooted over to the cooling box and grabbed an orange flavor, opened it, and placed it before Akna.

I sat down across from her unmoving form and said, "Hey come out of it girl. Eat up! We have a full day ahead of us!"

Akna stared at her plate.

"Are you refusing a request from your Queen?" I asked sarcastically. I had her now.

She started slowly at first, stuffing small bits in her mouth, then she seemed to come back to life enough to realize how hungry she was.

"I shall leave you here princess Akna for the time being. Meka and I are off to organize the rebuilding of the planet. Ta, Ta for now. We will be back soon, and if you get a stomachache holler and we will give you something. Oh and if you get tired, go to sleep!" I waved and motioned Meka to follow.

"You know she wet her pants don't you?" Meka told me.

"What?" I screeched.

"Shh! Don't embarrass her any more by telling her to go clean up. If she thinks you don't know she did it, she will be better off! I am going to send Nicte-Ha back to help clean her up. Whatever you do, don't be cross with her, or daily laundry is going to become a necessity in a big hurry!" Meka warned me, "Don't worry Dolly, everything will be fine. The problem Akna is having is the memory of the Queen who ruled Ka'an before the cataclysm. She will get over it soon I believe. One thing is certain, she will not ever again try and stop you from doing something!"

We went about the business of making certain that a sufficient quantity of the existing Pea Pod plants were protected from when we will institute our repair procedures.

Come lunchtime I checked up on Akna. I found that she had been cleaned up and her clothes had been washed and dried, so she could be seen wearing the same outfit that I had put her in that morning.

"Akna!" I squealed when I saw her, "You are looking healthier by the minute honey!" I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a huge hug.

She was as stiff as a board at first but slowly relaxed into the hug... that, and I wouldn't let her go until she did.

"Say something sweetie, or I swear I'll hug you again until you do!" I threatened.

"Than... Thank you for breakfast my Qu... uh, Dolly!" she answered haltingly.

"That was much better! A little more work and you might just be ready to be a real Princess!" I teased and started away... until I heard the thud that is.

Akna had fainted.

I had to go back and get help to revive her. We carried her up to one of the bedrooms and then we lay with her until she began to waken.

"What happened? I was...? The Queen!" Akna stammered.

"Yes, you were talking with the Queen and you fainted," Windy told her.

"She... she... she said I might be ready to be a princess..." Akna answered.

"You wouldn't like being a princess?" Windy asked.

"I... I... I couldn't be a princess!"

"Why not?"

"I have no royal blood and I am not worthy to be a princess."

"Hey, I'm not even from this planet Akna and these silly women made me the Queen," I said from behind her.

Akna stiffened, "I am in bed with the Queen...?" she whispered to Windy.

"Happens to me every night," Windy told her.

"Why is that?" Akna ventured.

"Mostly because she is my wife, and I am head Amazon. I think that explains it nicely, don't you?" Windy answered.

"This is the Royal Party?" Akna's eyes started rolling around in her head like a pachinko machine.

"Akna, you know it is rude to keep fainting. So will you please stay with us?" I asked her nicely.

"I know I am lying somewhere in a coma and this is all just the hallucinations of a dying woman. I feel as though my belly is full. I am keeping company with the Royal Party and in bed with the Queen and the Amazonian. They tell me that the world is about to be healed and that I could become a princess. You can see why I know I am dying. I haven't even hoped for a fraction of that for over a century."

I wrapped my little arms around her tighter and said, "It is real dear Akna. I have as much reason if not more to believe I am dreaming. I assure you that it is all real."

"Would you really make me a princess?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"I don't know if I can, but if it is within the preview of the Queen, sure I would, but only if you promise to quit fainting and if you want to be one," I bargained.

"I have never fainted before today. I must be still weak from malnutrition. I promise Queen Dolly that I will not faint again," she bravely stated.

"I will only believe that if you turn over, face me, and give me a big passionate kiss!"

Akna turned into me and said, "You want me to kiss you?"

"I think it is the only way for you to learn to relax when I am around," I rationalized to her.

My lips had barely stopped moving when Akna latched on to them and began one of the best kisses I have ever gotten!

"Mmm for a Queen you are a good kisser! What is that delicious smell?" she started sniffing at the air, but stopped and started kissing me more, as well as working her hands up and down my flanks.

Now I was panting like a bitch in heat, which meant that I was giving off chemical signals that would drive anyone within the immediate area into a passionate frenzy.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm!" Akna moaned.

I could see that Windy had gotten the same scent as Akna and was busy massaging Akna's breasts from behind her.

Akna was making little mewing sounds but still tried to keep from touching me so I took her hands and placed them on my big soft boobies.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed. "I have never felt breasts this big!"

"Do you like them, Akna?"

"I never knew that breasts this large could be so stimulating!"

"You should be on this side of them girl!" I moaned.

"I like this side fine," she answered and then let out a squeal.

Windy had Akna's pussy in one hand and was busy driving her crazy.

"Oh god it has been soooo very long!" Akna screamed through her first orgasm.

I began working her hanging malnourished boobs as best I could and grinding myself on her leg.

"Ohh! No! Not again... Eeeee!" she came again much harder this time.

"No... no... no more, I... I can't take another one!" she panted. "Thank you! Oh thank you!" she weeped tears of joy.

"Now you know you aren't dying!" I exclaimed as I calmed.

"Why is that Dolly?"

"Have you ever orgasmed in a dream?"

"No!" she replied with a quizzical look.

"No one else ever has either. So you are not dreaming. You are one of the luckiest ladies ever, you will get to live your dream," I told her with a hug.

"I am so glad you are the Queen!" Akna exclaimed, "You are so nice, the people of Ka'an will have to love you like no other Queen in recorded history!"

"Oh sure, you say that now, in bed with me, but will you respect me in the morning?"

"I will worship you morning, noon, and night my Queen!" she kissed me passionately.

"I can see it now... if I sleep with everybody on Ka'an, I will be the most popular Queen ever!" I teased.

Windy chimed in with, "You will only have to sleep with 51% of them my Queen. That will, at least would get you the popular vote!"

"Mmm! You have my vote! I am yours to command Queen Dolly. My life is yours!" Akna vowed dreamily.

"My most important command to you my dear Akna, is to become healthy and beautiful for your Queen. That shouldn't be too difficult a task should it?"'

"The healthy part is possible, but however the beautiful command I fear is not... but I shall do my best Dolly!"

"That is as good as I can hope for!" I told her with a squeeze.

"Oh, do you think you can keep from going all stiff and weird when I am around now?"

"After having sex with you, I think I can do that now," she admitted. "That is, if this in not the only time you allow it..."

"Black mail eh? All right I can deal with that! Akna you are hereby commanded to be in the antigravity bedchamber this evening and prepared for an extended sexual experience that you will have to write down and tell your children when they are old enough!" I knew that she would be there anyway, but this would give her something to fantasize about all day. "I think you had better get some more rest and a healthy meal in you my dear, you'll need it."

"I can hardly wait my Queen!" she said excitedly.

"Well, I think we have work to do," I started to get up.

"Allow me to help redressing you please Dolly?" Akna asked sweetly.

"If it pleases you my dear, be my guest!"

She dressed me with enthusiasm and verve.

We said our goodbyes and then Windy and I headed off to check on the new Greenhouse.

Groundwork

Everything seemed in readiness but I still had anxiety about the possibility of loosing either the mutated Pea Pods or the repaired Pea Pods. The problem kept worrying my subconscious. I sought out Meka to express my concerns.

"Meka, I am seriously worried about loosing either of these plants. It seems to me by only storing the mutated Pea Pods in one greenhouse, we are placing all of our peas in one pod so to speak..." I fretted, "If some kind of disaster befell the Greenhouse we could loose all of the Mutated plants. Conversely, we might loose all of the repaired Pea Pods. Is there some way we can assure the preservation of both species?"

"Always thinking my dearest Dolly eh? Hmm... Remember the freezers in the first building we searched? I bet we could store some of the mutated plant seeds or the whole plants? We could re-grow them if we needed to. We will start on that right away Dolly. You are again showing your incredible value to us dear one," she cuddled me for a moment to accent what she had said.

"Just doing what I can for our future and both the peoples of Ka'an and of Earth," I said, but thought to myself, 'just when did I become responsible for two planets?'

"You handle the job quite well Queen Dolly. I am grateful to god everyday for giving you to us."

"I have to say the job of Queen has become a greater responsibility than ever I had thought. Especially now that we have a way to rebuild Ka'an into the thriving world it once was," I admitted having thought it out more completely than I had in recent weeks.

"I have never heard nor read of a Queen who has cared for her people as much as you my love. You will go down in Ka'anian lore as the Queen to emulate. I believe this in my heart," she claimed earnestly.

"So, when are you going to have my statue commissioned?" I taunted.

"I believe Windy is almost halfway finished as we speak..." she lied bold faced.

"Look, up in the sky... it's the Goodrich Blimp!" I teased back.

"Blimp? I do not believe I know that earth word, and what is a Goodrich?" she asked.

"Goodrich is a tire manufacturer. A blimp is a balloon, which carries people aloft. The trick is that the Goodrich Company doesn't have a blimp. The Goodyear Company does," I explained.

"However could they get them to our world then Dolly?" she inquired as though she felt that I had meant it.

"Maybe it would have been a better analogy with, 'Oh look, it is the old Ka'anian Queen roller skating down the path!'" I retried with something she might understand.

"Ah, so you make fun by getting someone to look for something, which cannot be! Very humorous Dolly!" she took all of the fun out of the jape.

"Basically I was fooling you as you tried to fool me, Meka," I told her, "As if I believed that Windy was making a statue of me!"

"Yes, I understand. It was a jest for now. We will desire an extremely large statue of you, so it will have to wait until the planet is back on it's feet again," she assured me, "It will happen though so you might as well get used to the idea now."

"Oh the indignities I suffer for the good of Ka'an..." I sarcastically whined.

"Well my dear, I am certain the people will try to make up for any indignities as best they can," she rubbed up against my bottom and caressed my brassier encased breasts, producing her desired result, I moaned loudly.

We busied ourselves with setting up our backup plan and researching what we could about the Pea Pod plants and how they reproduced to ensure that our plans to preserve the mutation were viable.

After dinner I was looking through my clothing for something to wear to bed when Akna slipped up behind me with evil intent. Well maybe not evil, just mischievous intent.

I felt something stuck to my lower back, right in the middle. "What? What is this?" I said spinning around.

"Windy took me back into the lab and I retrieved that from my old locker. I hope it still works after all of this time," Akna told me with a grin, which gave me the impression that she felt she has done something wonderful.

"Just what exactly is it?" I asked suspiciously.

"I do not wish to tell you. It is a surprise for the party tonight, so please don't make me tell you," she said it in a way that made me certain, had I ordered her to tell me, she would have.

"I trust that it can be removed and that it will not hurt me?" I verified just for my own peace of mind.

"I would never do anything to cause you pain Queen Dolly! I would rather be chopped into bits than to do something like that! Anyway Windy would have not allowed me to go and get it if she were not aware of its capabilities and purpose before we retrieved it," Akna seriously reassured me, "Back before the cataclysm it cost me almost half a year's pay to purchase."

"Oh my, Akna, you didn't have to do anything like this. It must be a prized possession for you to have spent so much for it."

"It was something I had wanted for a very long time. I want you to have it," Akna told me with a cute little grin.

"Oh my! I figured you were just letting me use it," I started running things over in my head. If I told her I couldn't accept it, it would be like saying I did not want it or it wasn't a good enough gift or something. I hated to deprive this little slip of a woman who really had nothing, of anything she could call her own, but I had to accept it to make her feel she was important and one of us.

"I thank you so very much Akna," I started, but a wave of emotion crashed down over me and I started crying my eyes out, "this has to be the nicest gift anyone has ever given me."

"Oh, don't cry Dolly! You don't even know what it is. I don't even know if it will still work," she reached toward me to comfort me.

"It doesn't matter what it is, or even if it works. It is a wonderful gift!" I blubbered.

When I finally managed to turn off the waterworks I stood back and looked at her, "You are looking even better than you did at lunchtime. You seem to have recovered very fast."

"It is the life paste that Meka gave me. It speeds the body's immune system up so you can heal yourself quicker. I am so grateful that she felt me worthy to give it to," she said with such deep emotion in her words it made me feel very special.

"You are special to me, so would you do me the honor of escorting me to the festivities?"

"Your Majesty's wish is my command," she said taking my arm. She seemed to puff herself up and managed to look dignified, which is a great feat considering we were both stark naked!

As we walked Akna told me, "Just before we enter the bedchamber I will energize your gift for you."

"You mean it's not even on yet?" I wondered aloud.

"Oh, you will know the instant I energize it, either that or it is not functioning," she assured me.

That statement caused a moment of trepidation, but I resolved to trust her.

Just as we crossed the threshold to the anti-grav bedchamber I felt something like a relay click in the thing on my back. Less than one second later I felt a buzzing along every nerve in my body. Akna caressed my breast and my mind exploded in pleasure!

Akna whispered in my ear, "It is a pleasure amplifier. I can see it still works, enjoy!" Then she stuck her tongue in my ear and... well there is no describing it!

"Unghh!" I moaned. Every touch, every caress was total bliss. It was almost as if my whole body was my clit!

The whole room erupted in frenzied sex! Everyone was writhing around in the air engaged in sexual acts some of which, I had not seen before. Later I learned that even the straight girls in the other rooms were going at each other like the stories guys heard about Spanish fly when they are young.

Marines were sticking anything in themselves that would fit into them and masturbating right out in the open in front of each other. When that wasn't enough they started kissing each other and well... you can tell where it went from there!

Apparently the amplifier also amplified my scent as well.

That was one night, which everyone will remember!

Final Preparations

Come the morning I could still feel it attached to me, but the buzzing throughout my body had subsided.

I mentioned this to Akna who answered, "There is a timer on the unit. It will not operate for more than four hours every day."

"That is a damn good thing! You could wind up addicted to that thing in a heartbeat!" I remarked remembering that it had not even allowed me to pass out! "Will it work on anybody?"

"Yes it will. It is yours to use as you see fit my Queen!" she smiled at my display of enjoyment.

"Okay, how does it come off then?"

You press right here and it de-integrates with your back," she showed me where it was by releasing it.

"De-integrates with my back? What does that mean?"

Meka was standing near and answered, "It means the device, while attached, fused with your body and integrated parts of itself with the nerves in your spine."

"Do they work on men too?"

"Oh yes, but that is a different model than the one you have," Akna filled in. "There are even models which allow the male to feel the female's orgasm while she feel his. Those haven't been needed for a long time now," she smiled sheepishly.

"I bet they would sell like hotcakes on earth though!" I giggled. "It would be great training for the men too. They would wind up way better lovers knowing what I know now!"

"It has been so very long my dear, I would dearly love even a male who suffered with chronic premature ejaculation!" Akna admitted.

"No problem at all Akna! In a week or two I'll have you in bed with so many men you will think you are pulling train on shipload of horny sailors!"

"What is 'pulling train'?" Akna asked puzzled.

"It means that all of the men on a ship would stand in line and take turns screwing you, one after the other!" I giggled.

"Oh my! Maybe not quite so many all at once... but the thought does excite me! My panties are damp already!" Akna exclaimed obviously flushed.

"Well we still have things to finish today ladies. Shall we go through the refresher and get to work?" I proposed.

"Well Queen Dolly, you and Priestess Meka use the refresher and since I have already done so, I will help prepare your morning repasts," having said that she scurried off towards the kitchen.

"You have to help me surprise her tonight Meka darling!" I pleaded.

"What would you have me do?"

"It cost her so much and she has been so grateful and nice since we found her, I want to do something wonderful for her. Will you help me surprise Akna with the amplifier tonight? I want her to have a chance to get the full experience too! Can we set it up like that? You know, make her think I have it on and then, pow... she gets it, and then we can send her shooting through the stars?"

"Always thinking of others! I do love you so Dolly! Yes, she will experience the fullest of pleasures we can give her! You realize after tonight though, she would crawl through ten miles of broken glass for you, don't you?" Meka teased me with a loving smile on her face.