Pea Pod - The Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers

"I will tell you later, dear Dolly, I promise, but I do not wish to embarrass you in front of everyone. I promise that it is not bad, dear one, it is one of the things I love most about you!" Meka informed me, as she steadied me. "Now steady up girl we don't want the ambassador's supervising chef to get the wrong impression," Meka said, pointing to the Chef with her chin.

"You had better tell me later!" I warned.

"I need to visit the ladies room. I'll be right back," I called back to them, making my escape.

I walked as quickly as my five-inch heels would allow me, while keeping my boobs from bouncing up into my face. Gwen had taught me how to swivel my hips to smooth out my walk. One of those things I never had to worry about as a man. I was used to a long stride and a bounce to my step, much to the amusement of my wives. I had begun to hold my breasts down when walking around in private and just letting them take wind when we were in public. Gwen finally took me aside and coached me for hour after hour on how to walk like a lady.

Then there had been the shoes. When I had returned from Ka'an with Meka, I discovered that flat shoes and flat tennis shoes made my legs ache. That damn plant had altered my little feet so that I am most comfortable in high heels. Not only that, but I seem to prefer wearing dresses and skirts rather than pants these days. Gwen was the first to notice that my choices in clothing had become almost overly feminine.

I tried to blame it on the fact that most pants had a tendency to ride up into my labia, which would then make me have a wet spot in my crotch all of the time with the seam rubbing on my oversensitive clit. Well, they did! Really, they did!

Okay, I like dresses and skirts better now too! I love the way my big butt looks in a skirt, and the feel of silk nylons on my legs. Not excluding the excitement and danger of the possibility that my bottom would be exposed, either by a gust of wind or my forgetting to keep my knees together (which I have to admit happens more frequently than I would like to admit.), possibly, even by my falling on my sexy derrière, with my lacy silk panties exposed for the entire world to see. (I admit that I wear the laciest, sexiest panties I can find, but a girl deserves to pamper herself!) All of my wives have discovered this fact, and have been presenting me with panty presents, sometimes twice a day!

Along the way I seemed to catch the attention of the few Secret Service agents that we had in the building, carefully making sure that the Ambassador Extraordinary, would be safe during his visit. I felt like a succulent piece of meat under their gaze, just as many women claim, but I also felt the power of having nearly made them loose control and start drooling on their own ties!

When I arrived at the ladies' room, I discovered that I was not alone. Two of my wives were in escort. They had caught up to me easily, since I am the shortest of the wives, along with my other two problems.

"Isn't it strange how we all have to use the ladies' room at the same time?" I asked my escorts, as one of them passed me by, so that she could hold the door open for me. I have no idea why they protect me as if I were made of fine crystal, but I try my hardest to live up to their expectations.

We all entered together, me as the cream center. I headed to the dispenser on the wall and retrieved a panty liner before trying to enter a stall. Before I could attain my goal, both wives snagged me. Hugged the living heck out of me, and, while one of them gently held me, the other stripped my panties from me and slipped a brand new pair of Victoria's Secret lace panties on me with the liner in place.

I would have protested, but the one holding me was groping my breasts. Not to mention, it meant so much to them to do little things like this for me. At first, I had protested, until Meka took me aside and scolded me for making my wives unhappy. Therefore, in the interest of domestic harmony, I sacrifice my dignity from time to time.

I did put my foot down when it comes to wiping my own bottom!

With all the hugging and groping, this panty liner wasn't going to last long either, but I have to admit, it was one heck of a way to change your panties!

We all washed up and freshened our makeup. My wives escorted me back to the lounge once we were presentable again.

It finally dawned on me that there were more of the Ka'anian women present than I had seen in a long time.

Therefore I asked Meka what it was all about, "Meka? Why so many of our sisters here tonight?"

"We thought it wise to provide our own security forces, Dolly. You might have noticed that the largest, most skilled hunters of our wives are here tonight, along with many betrothed to the other males in the village. We do not expect trouble, although we plan to be prepared for it, should the need arise," she answered while she straightened my skirt and blouse.

"What would I do without you, Meka? Never mind, I never want to find out! God, I sound so, mushy! It must be all of the estrogen," I surmised as I straightened Meka's bra for her, even though it didn't need it!

Reception

"I think I hear a limousine driving up outside, so you had better calm yourself, my queen!" <Giggling> "Let's take up our positions for the reception," she finished as she led me by the hand to where we had set up our meet and greet, where Gwen and Beth were already waiting for us.

Frances met the ambassador and his entourage at the door and led them in to the reception, "Mr. Ambassador, I would like you to meet Ka'anian Head of State, High Priestess Meka Gordon and her husband, Her Royal Highness, Queen Dolly Gift-from-God Gordon. Your Wisdom, this is Ambassador Theobald Heywood Blatherwick of the United States of America, Earth, and his wife Marilynn," Frances was enjoying herself immensely introducing me with my 'full name'.

"A true honor, High Priestess and Your Royal Highness," the ambassador told us while shaking Meka's hand.

I figured that it was a good time to establish pecking orders, and put this ambassador on the defensive, by chiming in with, "Excuse me, Ambassador, the proper form of address for the High Priestess is, Your Wisdom, not High Priestess."

"I beg your pardon, Your Wisdom, I was unable to obtain any information on protocol, prior to our meeting," he replied, with a slight bow towards Meka.

He turned towards me. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, Your Royal Highness," he intoned, and then the fink actually had the audacity to kiss my hand!

"The High Priestess needs to keep her formal title, but I don't. Please Mr. Ambassador, call me Dolly," I offered, trying to cut through some of the quagmire. I felt that Meka is the important person here, and therefore I could be less formal.

"Very kind of you Dolly, but only if you will call me Theo," he returned, once again with the slight bow he had affected towards Meka.

"Deal!" I agreed, with more force than a lady probably should.

"Your Royal Highness, I am Mrs. Marilynn Blatherwick. It is so nice to meet you," she gave me the woman handshake, the one where you just open-handedly clasp fingers limply. "It is so exciting to actually meet people from another world!"

I giggled, "That is one way to put it. I fainted dead away when I realized that I was living on another world. I am the only one in the reception line who was born on earth, as a man."

Her hand shot up to cover her mouth, "You mean you are him... err, her?"

"I'm afraid so Mrs. Blatherwick," I admitted, blushing up a storm.

"I want to talk with you at length when we have an opportunity! This is a great honor! I have wanted to meet you ever since I heard about you!" Mrs. Blatherwick gushed.

"I look forward to it, Mrs. Blatherwick, there are some things I want to discuss with you as well, woman to woman, so to speak," I replied warmly, "Please, call me Dolly. Your Highness makes me sound like the Queen of England."

"Oh yes, Dolly, and please call me Marilynn," she replied, looking exactly like Frances, just before she hugged the stuffing out of me. I could see her visibly fight off the urge, as she and the Ambassador stepped on to be introduced to Gwen.

Frances delighted in presenting Gwen, nearly as much as she had me, "Ambassador Blatherwick, may I present, Her Royal Highness Gwendolyn Goddess of the Moon Gordon."

"Delighted to meet you, Your Royal Highness," he replied to her as he kissed her hand as well.

Gwen must have been feeling her oats, because she replied with, "Yes, you are!" What a stinker!

I have to give him credit though he knew when to cut his losses and just moved on to Beth, while Gwen and Marilynn were talking.

"Are you the wife who was Doug's girl friend before his ah... transformation?" Marilynn asked her.

Gwen giggled and answered, "Yes, I am the other earthling here."

"I am so curious about you two, I could bust!" she admitted in a low whisper.

"Well I will be more than happy to tell you anything you want to know. I hope to talk with you at length when we have a minute to ourselves," Gwen told her in a conspiratorial voice.

Marilynn looked over to her husband to see if he was paying attention to her. Since he was involved talking to Beth, she said, "I will break away and we can talk in private later, okay?"

"Deal," Gwen whispered back.

"If nothing else, we can meet up in the ladies room!" they both giggled together.

Meeting the Chargé d' Affaires, Davon Jethro Bartholomew, drew my attention back to my own sphere of influence.

Davon was a big man, 6' 2" and 210#! He looked more like a Marine than a Chargé d' Affaires. He has piercing Hazel eyes, wide shoulders, a trim waist, and a chest carved out of marble! I could guess that he had a hell of a six-pack! Since he was introduced solo, I guessed that he was single.

"Your wisdom and your Royal Highness, a delight to meet you both," Davon Bartholomew stated, "Please call me, Davon."

This man was so intense he reminded me of Colonel Oliver North!

"Charmed," stated Meka.

I could feel her eyes on me as I said, "Nice to meet you Davon."

He moved on to Gwen, but not before Meka pinched my bottom to tease me! This darned body was yanking my hormones in so many directions that I hadn't realized that Davon turned me on! I was so glad that Meka had broken my concentration! (Of course, that's not saying much with me... carrots can even turn me on.)

Next, the introductions of First Secretary Maurice Braden Gaines, and his wife Ginger Pandora Gaines came. The First Secretary was every bit as impressive as Davon Bartholomew was. Maurice is about 6' 1" tall and 205 lbs. compared to Davon's 6' 2" and 210 lbs. Both men seemed out of place for a diplomatic mission. To me they seemed more suited to a Seal Team incursion. I became suspicious of them immediately.

Lucky for me this was a very small meeting, the only other person we met briefly was the girl that was brought along to record the session and take notes, Hilda Jocelyn Putman, a thin 96 lb. girl with honey blonde hair who had been passed over by the boob fairy entirely. She kept staring at my boobs, almost as if she had never seen a pair before! I was polite and didn't call attention to it. What is she going to think when she realizes that I used to be a man?

We broke up the reception line and joined our guests in the reception area.

Conspiracy

I snagged a couple of brandy glasses off one of the wives' serving tray on her way by me and handed one to Marilynn, the ambassador's wife. I figured that now was, as good a time as any, to start working on my mission for this evening.

"Thank you, Dolly," she said as she accepted the brandy.

"I think you will like it, that is assuming that you like Cognac?" I queried.

"Oh yes, then this is Cognac?" she said raising her snifter and inhaling the bouquet of the brandy.

"No, it's from Ka'an. It reminds me of fine Cognac, but it is made by my wives back on Ka'an," I answered as I slowly strolled away from the others so that our conversation wouldn't be easily overheard by the others. She seemed to be anxious for privacy as well, since I soon found myself hurried to keep up with her.

She grasped my elbow and near whispered, "Dolly, you are a wish come true! I have always wanted to know what it would do to a man, to really, really become a woman! You are a real woman now aren't you?"

I giggled and answered, "Right down to the monthly curse! Why so curious?"

"I just always thought that it would serve some men right to have to see what women go through! Especially some of the more macho ones, you know that kinds of men who like to intimidate women?" she replied with a little more vehemence than I had expected.

"Well, I might have known some of those when I was a man, but I can't say I have had to interact with any since my change," I replied to her trying to feel out where this was coming from, as we seated ourselves on a sofa across the room from the others.

"At least you know what I am talking about. Isn't there some men in this world that you would like to see what happened to you, happen to them?" she asked looking deeply into my eyes.

"There may be a few of those out there, I never really thought about it," I answered truthfully.

"I have thought about it and there are a few that I would like to see go through it!" she stated quite earnestly.

"I would like to talk with you in depth about that sometime in the near future, but I think that will have to wait for another time. I do promise to talk to you more and do whatever I can to tell you what you want to know," I told her, holding her hand as I said it.

"This sounds like you have something you want to discuss that might be a little more immediate?" she offered.

"I wanted to talk with you about this evening. The US Government is pressing us about establishing a mission on Ka'an, with your husband as Ambassador. We keep telling them it is too dangerous, but they will not listen," I took a deep breath and then continued, "In order to make a point, we have set up a demonstration to show how dangerous it would be. I will need your cooperation and your permission before we can do it," I informed her.

"I will have to be fully informed as to what you have planned before I could even think about it! Have you talked to the Secret Service about this?" he asked worriedly.

"Nope, they won't have to know about it, however you will. You see you will... um... You will probably take notice that something is amiss, when your husband screws your brains out tonight..." I admitted, blushing up a storm.

"You mean you are going to slip him some Viagra?" she almost squealed, holding her hand over her mouth in shock.

"No, we would never do that! Anyway, Viagra isn't as strong as this stuff! We just want to give you a corsage, but if we do, we have to make sure that you know that you must stay clear of all of the other males at the conference. The other thing you will have to know is that you won't be going home tonight. He would never make it! Don't you worry we have a nice room all set up for you two, with some complimentary chocolate truffles. When you are satisfied, don't let him have anymore of them. If you agree to this, you will have better sex than you two have ever had!" I was searching her face and she didn't seem to be onboard so I went on, "The Corsage you will have is a piece of a flower that grows on the plant that transformed me. It uses this flower to lure men into its trap, and believe me, it is completely irresistible!"

She got a wry smile on her face, and said, "If I agree to this, will you promise to try to do me a favor in the future. I promise that it won't be anything illegal, and that you will have the option to refuse if you don't think it is warranted. It won't be anything that would go against your morals, and you might do it even if I didn't ask for this."

"Wow," I exclaimed, "that is mysterious. We are trying to save those men over there, their penis', but if it is that important to you, I suppose for a friend I would do whatever I could to help her, even if I hadn't promised to, ahead of time."

"God you really are a woman now aren't you?" she looked at me wide eyed.

"Damn, did I sit here with my legs spread again?" I exclaimed, as I peered over my chest to verify my knees were together as they should be.

"You know darn well that they are!" she tapped my wrist playfully.

"You should have seen me last month though! Meka had to remind me twice a day!" I giggled, remembering how I was, not so long ago.

"It's so hard to believe you were male! That giggle just wouldn't come from a man!" she enthused, "What does it feel like? I mean, compared to being a man, what are the things that you notice the most?" she pried, finally letting her fixation overcome her.

"It is so hard to relate it to someone who hasn't gone through it. I can tell you about the woman body things that are the hardest to get used to, and the cultural things and even the feelings that are so alien for me, but without you having a frame of reference to compare it to it loses some of its meaning. It's like trying to tell you about having a tail, how can you imagine what it feels like without having a tail?" I explained trying to make her see that no matter how well I could describe it, it would never be close enough.

She gave me one of those 'oh sure' looks so I acquiesced a bit and told her, "Peeing is one of them. It is so weird to sit and pee like this. I can't tell you how many times I've peed down my legs when I forgot! The softness of the world is another one. That is to say, now I am allowed nay even expected, to experience everything soft and feminine and it's okay for me to do that. If I wore the kind of undies, I have on now before, even Gwen would have tossed me out on my ear!"

"This is exactly what I want to know!" Marilynn said, her eyes almost glowing, "Tell me more. Please?"

"Alright, well there is the fact that I cry at the drop of the hat sometimes, and here's the rub, I like to? That's not even mentioning the monthly curse. I hear I have exceptionally mild menses so I won't go there. However, my head tells me one thing and my body takes me elsewhere all of the time! Of course, now I know why women always proclaim to want sensitive guys, but always go off and screw the rebels!" I admitted, "Sensitive guys are real nice, but they don't make a girl wet like the other ones do!"

"Oh you poor thing!" she didn't stop herself this time. She hugged the stuffing out of me!

"I feel so much for what you are going through! I have the feeling that you were a really nice man, and didn't deserve to have something this hard to deal with happen to you!" she was nearly in tears.

"It's all right Marilynn. There are upsides to it too! Well at least for me there are! My steady girl is now my wife, and I met a wonderful woman on another planet who loves me, and whom I love dearly. I have more of a family than anyone I have ever known and for some reason, they love me like they had all given birth to me!" I hugged her back savoring the warm sentiments we were sharing.

I think that she has some real issues and we will have to talk much more than we have time to tonight. I noticed across the room that her husband was giving us the evil eye, so I said, "As much as I am enjoying this hug Marilynn, I think it best if we break it off for now, your husband is giving us a disapproving glare."

She let go of me, but added by saying, "He won't dare say a word tonight!" Then she whispered, "I'm just making diplomatic inroads that he will be able to use to get his embassy!" she laughed at her own silliness

"Even so I think we should make our way back to the others before he becomes brave enough to chance a diplomatic incident!" I told her as I stood, quite gracefully I might add.

Wholemanz
Wholemanz
214 Followers